Hers for Life

Story Info
Prom Queen wins adorable ex boyfriend back.
5.8k words
3.59
19.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily Johnson sighs in frustration, her long, curly hair cascading over each side of her pretty face. The anxious girl repeatedly pummels the punching bag in front of her, landing a one-two combination and some left hooks that left dents on it. She always releases pent up stress this way. Usually, it's from anger at her teachers for setting so many tasks or her friends who got into some kind of shenanigan and need her to bail them out of jail. This time, though, it is a lot more personal than that. An issue involving her adorable boyfriend of three years, Zach.

Zach Morgan is a very cute boy, albeit a dorky one, whose interests lay solely in academics, and never venture into the gym unless he couldn't help it. Still, despite the lack of exercises, he retains a slim figure thanks to a healthy diet. He isn't exceedingly attractive, unlike Lily, his childhood friend and now high school sweetheart, who blossomed into a real head turner. It was hard for her not to, with the firm, gravity defying C cups, flat, perfectly toned midriff and thick, juicy butt that came from hours of squatting. He still wonders why she asked him out. It's, of course, because they grew up together that she noticed how sweet, nice and generous the boy is, and fell madly in love with him, that she told him he was going to be her boyfriend and fiance.

The boy eagerly accepted, having fallen for her dazzling smile, sense of humor and kindness as well. As Lily thought about him though, she begins to get more upset. Not at that boy, of course. He's far too precious and has never done anything to piss her off, except be seen with another girl briefly before they started dating. Once she found out that said girl was his visiting cousin who he was told to show around town, the jealousy was lifted and she understood what her feelings meant, immediately storming over to him and confronting the boy. Their relationship began that day.

Right now, she is busy figuring out how to get crowned as Prom Queen. Lily was already the most popular girl in their school, before going out with Zach. The problem is that dating Zach has dampened her reputation. She stuck with it for a few years but now realized her prospect for winning was seriously jeopardized. The only way to succeed would be to dump him in front of everyone at school. Something that she doesn't want to do but must, because there is no other choice. It saddened her but Lily realized that the break up doesn't have to be permanent. After she becomes the Prom Queen she could go back to him and tell him why she did what she did, and they could be together again. As the girl reasoned all this to herself, she begind to smile brightly, removing her boxing gloves and going to take a shower.

Naked, she let the hot water rinse her muscular yet curvy body of sweat, rubbing her fingers over her loins, gently caressing her clitoris, thrusting two fingers inside her twat. Lily starts finger-fucking herself slowly at first, before increasing the speed of her thrusts. She banged her cunt with her own fingers, moaning softly, imagining her boyfriend's face. The girl thinks of how cute he looks when his face is buried between her thighs, his nose rubbing against her clit as his tongue probes deep inside her cunt. She gasped, finger-banging herself faster, massaging her sensitive clitoris with the other hand, pumping at a rapid pace.

Lily imagines it was Zach on his knees in front of her right now, giving her pleasure. He had a tiny cock but made up for it with his tongue. She'd often had him eating her pussy for an hour, making her cum again and again on his face. The frezied fucking she was giving herself and the image of her sweet boyfriend eventually pushed her to orgasm as she climaxed powerfully, squirting her juices everywhere on the tiled showerfloor.

That afternoon Lily meets her boyfriend at his house and tells him "I want you to eat my pussy." It isn't a request, and Zach knows that, quickly squatting down, unzipping her skirt. He pulls her lacy panties down by the string, inhaling the spicy, musky smell of her cunt, pressing his nose at her labia. The boy gently starts kissing a line up her pussy lips, licking along the way. His mouth took in her clitoris, swallowing the little nub, sucking. Zach alternates between focusing on her pleasure button and driving his tongue deep inside her snatch, making her gasp his name and start to moan.

He takes this as encouragement and continues making love to her twat with his tongue, thrusting at an increasing pace, savouring the exotic taste of her searing cunt as she grinds up against his baby face, rubbing her cunt all over his features. Zach could feel his face beginning to moisten up as she got wetter and wetter with her increasing arousal. "That's it, my slut," she moaned, gripping on to her boyfriend's head tightly, locking her fingers through his hair, fucking his face, eventually screaming as she orgasmed, spray-coating his pretty face until he is completely drenched in her girl cum. "Good boy. Go home now," she says, ruffling his hair gently as he smiles at her and goes home.

At Zach's home, the next morning.

The boy grins happily as he wakes up. He goes to brush his teeth in the bathroom and then takes a warm shower. Smiling, Zach soaped himself up before washing it all off, and then drying himself with the towel. The jubilant boy heads straight downstairs to his parents who smiled right back at him. His mom had made them breakfast and they started to eat together. Zach's father notices the young boy's rapturous look and realizes that today he planned to ask Lily if she would like to go to the new planetarium for a really romantic date.

His plans got derailed, however, the moment the boy goes to say hi to his girlfriend at school. "Hey, Lilly. Would you like to go on a stargazing date this Saturday? There's this wonderful new planetarium. I heard it's really romantic..."

Lily takes one look at him then says "Zach, I don't want to go out with you anymore. You're nothing but a loser geek who is way below me. There is no way I would ever be happy with you. You are not good enough for me. Get out of my sight now. I regret ever dating you in the first place, you creep." There are sounds of gasps and jeers directed towards the shocked boy, who stood there heartbroken. People take turns delivering derisive remarks to him, insulting the boy and making fun of him, saying how he should be grateful she ever went out with him for such a long time, before realizing how much better than him she can do.

"I I I'm sorry," he cries. "I didn't know I was a waste of your time. I hope you're happy now." He wipes away the tears and runs off, followed by hollers of scathing words from his peers. Lily iss satisfied when the others turn towards her and congratulate the bombshell on getting rid of her nerdy boyfriend, no ex-boyfriend now. She could go to him and make up for what she just said later. Shrugging when a friend asked her if she's alright, Lily then made her way to her first class of the day. She also decided to start dating Dakota, their school's star quarterback, which greatly helped increase her chances as well. They walked around the school together, holding hands, laughing at each others' jokes, and gave each other flirtatious eyes.

Over the next four weeks things go on. Lily starts to miss hanging out with sweet, little Zach but remains firm in her resolve to stay apart until she gets crowned the Prom Queen. Everyday, he would walk past her in the hallway and she would be unable to greet him. The girl has to remain content with masturbating while looking at a famed picture of his cute face, pumping her own fingers in and out of her cunt every night, not knowing that he too is jacking off to a picture of her which he keeps on his bedside table. At several points she wishes to give up and go back to him, and apologize for dumping him just to make sure she gets crowned the Prom Queen. But the image of the tiara lingers on in her mind and she persevered.

The girl refuses to acknowledge him whenever he looks at her longingly. She is pleased, though, at how he hasn't moved on to anyone else. Although the boy doesn't exactly have suitors lining up to go out on dates with him, she thinks to herself, snickering. It's ridiculous how much of a loser he is, always reading stuff. Lily makes it clear that this is how she feels about the boy's interests, despite remaining in love with him. She just couldn't bring herself to stop mocking the teenager's obsession with literature, and has to let everybody else know.

Zach tries his best to get over the pain her words caused him, but it is proving to be more difficult than he initially thought. Those simple things she said to him still cut deeper into his heart than any sword could, making him feel like he is bleeding from the inside, at times wanting to collapse to his knees, something which he did do in the sanctuary of his room, where nobody else could see him. It got to the point where he threw a framed picture of the girl which she gave to him on her birthday across the room, making it shatter on the wall, shards of glass falling on the floor.

Lily sees this through the minicamera she bought and installed in his house a couple of months ago and panics. She worries that he might get depressed enough to cut himself but fortunately the boy does not. The girl has gotten ready to storm into the house from the car she rented and parked across the street from his place, in case anything happens to him. Being apart from the boy she loves for so long has taken a heavy toll on her but she's determined to become the Prom Queen first, before going back to him when it would no longer matter.

It tests her in a way that she has never been tested before but she pulls herself through. Eventually, though the cheerleader got what she wanted and iss pronounced the Prom Queen. She immediately rushes over to Zach's house afterwards.

When she gets there, the beautiful teenager is surprised by the icy reception that meets her. Zach stares at the girl who had humiliated him in front of all his classmates with a stone expression on his usually gentle face, before turning around and heading back inside. She follows him into the house, where his parents also greet her with fierce glares. Lily recoils slightly, before nervously readjusting her revealing dress, saying "Zach, listen, I'm sorry I dumped you. I just wanted to be the Prom Queen and now that I am we can get back together and resume our relationship. Please believe me. I didn't mean what I said about regretting dating you. I love you more than anything."

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. I still love you, baby, I just need some time to think about it before we go back to dating. I'm not really sure what to do yet," Zach just says, huffing as he went directly to his bedroom, slamming the door shut behind him. He sits down on the bed and cries, remembering the way Lily had insulted him in front of everyone, breaking up with him so callously just so that she could become the Prom Queen, never bothering to see how he had taken the end of their relationship. And now she had the audacity to come here and expect him to take her back with open arms. As tempting as it was for him to do so, he still recalled the fresh pain from seeing her with Dakota, that bastard who bullied him, hanging onto his arm and swooning, all for the purpose of strengthening her odds of winning the title of Prom Queen.

She is rapping on his door firmly. "Baby, please believe me. I don't even actually like Dakota. We only dated so that both of us can be crowned Prom Queen and King. There was nothing between us. I promise you, you're the only one I love." He got up from the bed and walked towards the door, opening it to face her.

"Okay. I forgive you and I'll give you another chance. But you really hurt me with your words, telling me that I was below you and you regret asking me out. If you really wanted to win, couldn't you have told me in private and carry on dating me in secret, instead of humiliating me in front of everyone like that? I am not sure what we should do to make a relationship work after all that. We'll discuss everything tomorrow, after I get some sleep. I meant what I said. I still love and want to be your boyfriend again, but neither of us is in the right mindset to properly talk about this right now" he says. Lily nods, crying slightly, but feeling better. At least he's giving her a chance now. But then she understands that the time apart could have been enough for thoughts that he might be better off without her to start to fester in the back of his mind, and if these developed further, she may never get him back. So the devious girl stops crying and immediately set to planning.

As she reaches home that night, Lily goes to her mother, Lindsay, asking for her help. "Mom, listen. I really need you to do me a favour. Several weeks ago I made a horrible mistake and dumped Zach, and now I'm afraid that he might never forgive me. I need you to help me with a plan. We're going to get him as my fiance."

"How?" Lily's mother asks her.

"Simple. You and I are going to trick his mother into handing him over to us. He just admitted that he still loves me ; we just have to get him to realize that he has no choice but to go out with me again. All we need is some drinks to get Zach's mom sloshed, then it will be really easy."

The next day.

Lindsay and her 18 years old daughter approach Zach's house with some trepidation. They had gone over the final details of their plan in the morning, waiting until it was afternoon to launch it. Lily had talked to the boy in the morning and was delighted by his reaffirmation of his love for her, although it upset her that he doesn't feel comfortable enough to eat her pussy right there. The words he spoke to her were very sweet, though.

"Don't worry, Lily," Zach said to her. "I might not be ready to hold you in my arms yet, but you will always be in my heart. I'll embrace you again soon." The boy then kissed her gently on the forehead, lingering for only a second before moving away shyly, causing the girl to beam. It made her remember that there was a lot of hope for them and she and her mother only had to carry out their plot well enough. She knew he'd soon give in to his heart's desire and jump into her arms, and eat her pussy again the way he did before, but she just couldn't wait that long.

They knock on the front door, Lindsay clutching a bottle of whiskey to her ample bosom, which the middle aged woman passed on to her beautiful daughter. Zach's mother, Adrianna, opens the door, surprised and delighted at seeing her best friend. She and Laura have always been extremely close, and they practically raised their son and daughter together. Of course, the bottle of whiskey Laura's holding also suggests they would be enjoying their favourite Saturday night past time. Drinking and playing poker.

She is surprised, though, by Lily's presence. The older woman has gotten over her initial anger at the teenager, after finding out her reason for dumping Zach. She too was obsessed with the idea of being made Prom Queen back in her high school days, and sympathized with Lily's tough decision. "So you two are here for a round of gambling tonight?" she asks, grinning mischievously. Completely unaware that she was the one who was about to be fleeced, and of her son's freedom too, for that matter.

"Yes, my dear friend," Lindsay says, trying to hide her amusement as she subtly exchanges a smirk with her daughter. Lily stands politely next to her, giving a small wave and a 'hi'. They agree to go to Lindsay's place so as to not disturb Zach who does not like to see his mom get drunk and is often very perturbed when she starts to flirt with him, mistaking him for his dad. Lindsay ushers them inside quickly, shutting the door close behind them. Adrianna heads to the kitchen, being the best cook out of all three, and prepares some spaghetti for their dinner, while Lily and her mother wait in the living room. It takes her half an hour to complete the dish and she brings it over to the table, where they all share the meal. The three women, two middle aged and one still a teenager, enjoy it together, with the hostess having no idea her two guests were plotting something truly spectacular concerning her precious son.

"Come on, Adrianna. Let's get started with our game of poker. You already made dinner so I'll wash the dishes and prepare our drinks. You go set up the table with my daughter until I'm done. Then we can all play," Lily's mother said, not giving her friend the chance to reject this offer. Adrianna agreed, leaving the room to go find her pack of cards, while the mother and daughter quickly got together behind the counter.

"Okay, mom. It's going really well now. Thank you so much for doing this. You're ready?" the daughter asks excitedly, fizzing with energy as she felt the achievement of her goal coming. Lily quickly hugs her mom and heads back to the table where she clears away everything to make room for their card game. The young woman sits at the table, taking a sip of her fruit punch, waiting for her mom and Adrianna to join her.

Lindsay makes her way over after the dishes are all cleaned up, sitting down next to her daughter. They wait a couple of minutes before Zach's mom arrives, pack of cards in her hand. She places the stack on the table and takes a sip of her drink before starting to deal. The middle aged woman remains oblivious to the fact that the 'drinks' in front of Lily and Lindsay are non-alcoholic, which means they won't be getting drunk. She, though, could easily get wasted. And she does end up getting massively sloshed from her beverage. After three glasses, Adrianna is off her rockers, murmuring incoherently.

Lindsay takes advantage of this and cheats her off thousands of dollars, all while Lily watches on, trying desperately not to start cackling. The two exchange swift glances of amusement, continuing to swindle Adrianna off more money, until she owes them $60,000. She almost racks up even more debts by Lindsay stops her first and tells her she should go to sleep before doing anything else. Before they do that, however, Lindsay says "Adrianna, I've got a suggestion for you. You've lost so much money tonight, and I'm willing to give it all back to you if you win the next game. If you lose though, we could still let you have your money back, but in exchange for something. Not for myself but for my daughter. Just sign this contract right here." Being drunk, the hapless woman barely looked at the piece of paper before placing her signature on the indicated part. She promptly loses the next game, fairly, although she's too drunk to have noticed even if Lindsay cheats. Lily suggests that it's time for bed.

Adrianna agrees and lets Lily and her mother guide her to the guest bedroom. The latter two walk back to the living room after putting her to bed and break into unstoppable laughter. They couldn't believe how well their plan went. The fun part would come the next morning.

Morning.

Adrianna wakes up with a massive hangover, accompanied by an excruciatingly painful headache. She gathers herself together, remembering the ridiculous bets she took last night. $60,000, all squandered away in one massive game of poker. And then signing a contract? Yeah, that's right. She does recall putting her signature on some sheet of paper before losing another round and getting carried to her bed. The woman frowns, wondering what she accidentally agreed to wager, without even knowing what she put at stake. Shaking her head, she decides to just ask Lindsay and Lily downstairs.

The middle-aged mom makes her way down the stairs to the living room. She strolls into the lounging area, finding her friend sitting on a couch next to Lily, and joins them. The other two women appear to be trading mischievous smirks before facing her, unnerving Adrianna slightly. She quickly reminds herself that Lindsay is a very good friend who wouldn't make her sign anything harmful, and was able to relieve herself a bit of that stress. The new feeling of relaxation is about to disappear now though.

12