All Comments on 'Hers for Life'

by kevinlaroche

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 3 years ago

Not a plausible plot and not particularly erotic. I was a nerd, shy, and openly honest with my high school girlfriend. Had she dumped my like this story depicts, I would never take her back, even if it meant being alone. Also, nerds are pretty good at finding bugs and hidden cameras. Doubtful out “heroine” could have left a spy eye in boyfriend’s room for several months without his discoing it.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheabout 3 years agoAuthor
Once again...

...I'll always respond to comments and private feedbacks. Zach's more of a history bookworm nerd, and not the type to notice those tiny cameras. As to his taking her back, it shows how powerful his ability to love is, and that he'd be willing, not to take her back, but to jump back into her arms once she ask him to again. Plus, her dominance is also off the charts, what with the getting his mom to drunkenly wager him like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This entire story plot is entirely unfeasible, your attempts to justify it aren't working either.

All you had to say is that you want a "nerdy" boy to get dommed. That's it. That contract isn't even legally binding, there wasn't even any lawyers stated in this story to look it over lol. Had the mom not agreed to the conditions of the contract, there would of been zero repercussion because its not binding at all. Also, you're making it into "his father was a wimp, and his mom cheated, so he'll be a wimp too", "he had no one else to fuck so he went back to her" that's not how humans work lmfao

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 2 years agoAuthor
Just because you won’t embrace the situation described doesn’t mean others won’t

Some of us would go along with this sort of treatment this way even if others can’t imagine going through a similar part, so it is feasible since, once again, some of us are like this. This one is based on how my best friend got her husband with name changes to protect their identity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to like it, I really do but no love is worth this. She belongs to the streets.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

I assume, hopefully, that both Lily and Zack are both 18+, if so, his mother agreeing to give his hand away in marriage doesn't do squat, other than successfully having her blessing I suppose. The son in question isn't legally bound to anything. Just felt kinda odd for the girl to scheme all of this up when it was fairly clear that he was gonna give her another chance anyways. Then doing a plan that holds no power, but I suppose that sort of behavior speaks volumes when it comes to her own insecurities. Unless I'm missing something here, and family members really have that much legal power over another family member, even after they've reached the legal age of adulthood. Regardless, that was my only little nitpick about the story. Was a great read otherwise.

The squirting was a great touch! Needs to be in more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinlaroche@kevinlaroche
Just a writer who is interested in dominant sexy girls ravishing adorable little boys, fucking them into eternal love.