All Comments on 'Hers For Life Ch. 02'

by onyourknees

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh, the struggle of admiring a well written story with clear characterization, but not enjoying the story because of those characters. Isidious dismantling is not my style of domination. She is succubus, not girlfriend or domme. That he does not leave is not consent. And all these things are precisely why others will enjoy the story.

onyourkneesonyourkneesabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the compliments, I read a very similar comment from chapter one about how essentially the girl is cruel and the guy is weak and trapped, which is undoubtedly true,. This is the first time I've done that angle, I've wrote a few other d/s stories and this is the first where the sub is a sort of unwilling participant, but I wanted to try something where the character is slowly pushed in seemingly harmless steps.

Is that essentially what you are saying - you like when the sub is into what is happening, instead of feeling forced?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
exactly that

It is not D/s without INFORMED consent. She is obviously manipulating and shaping him without him knowing what her ultimate goal will be, and she HAS a goal. That is abuse. And to keep telling some one you love them while doing it is so skeevy. I know from reading around here many find that fantasy of unwilling/reluctant chastity/cuckhold/probable forced bi coming up to be fun and hot. I get that. I find it painful to read and you've done it so well. Stories where he is seeking that from her aren't my favorite, but aren't painful. I guess mean people suck, even fictional ones...... :-/

I like the way you write and appreciate that you didn't get upset at my comment. Please do keep the story true to itself. I may try to read the rest peeking through my fingers. If I can't, I'll see you on the next one.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 11 years ago
This is fantasy.... and exceptional

While I understand why some may be turned off by the implication that she is manipulating this man, it's not very different from what happens in "normal" relationships anyway.

She is conditioning him to be her lover and he is WILLINGLY going along with it. He doesn't have a mental illness and he is not incapable of telling her no. He could have easily left the relationship if he wasn't into their sex life. The reality of this story is, he is in a relationship with a dominant female, who is attracted to this man because of his submissive personality.

He proposed to her and before she excepted, she told him straight up, "you don't satisfy me sexually and I am only willing to marry you, if you give me the sexual freedom I desire". He could have said no at that point and left her. He agreed to it. He is a submissive male. He may not have known this about himself before his relationship with her, because society convinces all males that they are suppose to act "alpha". He thought he was suppose to fulfill this role in life but his penis size, premature ejaculation and personality don't do him any favors here.

Again, he is WILLINGLY accepting each step in this relationship. I married my wife because she was compatible with me sexually. I had a few long term relationships that I broke off because the girl was too uptight about sex and I didn't want to be with that for my entire life. What this women is doing is no different then what every Alpha male does. Maybe that role reversal is too much for some to accept.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 11 years ago
p.s.

The best story I have read on here in a very long time. Thank you for sharing your work. This can be a tough audience for this genre. The anonymous trolls LOVE these stories and after they FAP to them, they will really let you have it. Should be 5*

onyourkneesonyourkneesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Agree

Except for saying its not different from normal relationships, I think it's very different kind of manipulation than a normal couple has, and becomes even more different as the story goes along.

But other than that, you're right. He is agreeing to everything, and he can always leave if it gets to be too much, but I think the point the anonymous commenter made is that in many d/s stories, the sub is basically happy being submissive and is eager to participate, while in this story I feel the main character actively dislikes his role, but does it only because he finds the alternatives worse.

In a fictional setting, both are fine, it's just a personal preference which you prefer.

Anyways, thanks for the comments on this story, they've been really interesting, look for the next part next week sometime, I submitted it today!

TwosheddzTwosheddzalmost 11 years ago
Easy answer

C'ya, I'll find find someone who is is happy with me. I hope you have a nice life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronyourknees@onyourknees
I don't look at the comments on my stories very often after they have been published for a while. Most of my stories are about role play, I love the power dynamic. I write about both female and male dominant, though I find I write most about female dom/male sub. Take Care.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES