Herworld Chronicles Ch. 12

Story Info
Serena sets out to find Nilok... A hamlet in the forest.
3.8k words
4.67
2k
2
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women of Ovum Fortis thought Serena mad, at leaving Maiden bower Manor to go on an expedition, just to seek out a mere slave, and one which they assumed would have no more preference for her than any other mistress. Many of the senior matriarchs had scoffed at her perceived futility on seeing the entourage leave the haven of the Ovum Fortis boundaries, and head toward the great forests in the direction of Femina Bastia. She, the buxom Bella, pert blonde maid Pia, and Davina the mute from Grace Farm, had set out a month ago on horseback with plenty of supplies and bivouacs - their intention to stay as incognito as possible as they journeyed, and only use inns along the way when necessary - and note arise suspicions amongst those of the underworld whom might pass on the nature of their expedition to those who'd absconded with Nilok.

Far from being deterred by the opinions of those doubtful women, Serena used the venture as an excuse to enjoy a little freedom from her usual mundane tasks, her cunt hot for adventure as she rode high upon the saddle in regal pomp, her red hair and full figure having male slaves cower and grovel as she passed them in the fields, the fuller figured Bella often appropriating a couple of those males late in the day, to have temporary use of their services, both domestic and sexual. Over the weeks they made camp, and frequented inns in inclement weather, as they passed from hamlet to hamlet, through the darker reaches of the forest... which grew ever darker. It was at one such inn, that an inquisitive male, excited by the sternly attractive redhead, grovelled at her feet in asking if he could be of some service.

"...and pray, what use could a young man like you be of any use to me... other than the obvious?" Bella laughed, deftly rubbing her cunt below the oaken table at which they sat, thinking of just such service, Pia and Davina, though partial to such services themselves, blushing at the more mature woman's antics as the grovelling slave made his pleading answer.

"I..I saw you cross the pasture from the west... and see you're travelling toward Femina Bastia perhaps?... the forest is thicker from now on, but I know the trees and the passes well... I could help guide you..." Serena grinned, toying with the idea of having a male to provide comforts along the way, whilst making their task a little more direct. She was more than sure that her Nilok would have ended up in Femina Bastia, as that's what normally happened to pilfered slaves, and the sooner they got there, the better. Bella also grinned, thinking of the male, perhaps trussed for evening service to her cunt when they camped, on the premise that this would prevent him stealing anything useful to him and disappearing in the night... the notion of having a male in permanent service to lap at their cunts at whim thrilled her. She posed a question to him as she fingered her cunt.

"...and of what benefit would it be to you, or is this just your kindheartedness?" The male was all to anxious to make his case, his speed and sincerity in his answer convincing them of the truth.

"I need to get there too, or at least to the surrounding hamlets, a Mistress whose daughter I favour... and who favoured me discretely... has moved there..." Serena smirked at the thought of an errant slave boy, tupping the daughter of some pompous matriarch.

"But if you know the way, why the need for our company?" Her cunt tingled as the young male blushed, and in full view of all the other guests at the Inn's drinking parlour, dropped to his knees and grovelled at her feet in submissive tribute, creating a delighted murmur and some cackling from the feminine elements of their impromptu audience. Serena had to lean forward to hear his response, the smile beneath her glowing red hair, indicating her pleasure in the gesture to one and all as she listened.

"I do know the way, but I only dare travel so far alone..." He kissed her feet unashamedly, having her cunt tingle all the more, and bringing hearty contempt - and some jealousy from those onlookers - before continuing.

"There are so many guards and bounty huntresses the nearer you get... not to mention female privateer rings who'll take any male as a stray, and sell him off... I've had friends and acquaintances try it, only to hear from other travelling groups that they've been taken, enslaved to whoever... or worse..." Serena now thoroughly warmed to the idea, as the grovelling male added to his response.

"...if I'm seen as the owned property of a mistress, I'm less likely to be targeted." Bella sighed, her face now contorting wickedly, having some of the guests guess at what her hand was doing beneath the table, as she nursed her budding clitoris.

"Ohhhh... you'll be owned alright!" Serena smirked, the intimate services of a male would suit her too, and the wine they'd been drinking had given her an appetite for it.

"...and what would the mistress whose daughter you seek, think of your intentions... would she have you whipped for it?" The male blushed a little, his eyes betraying the fact that he'd likely enjoy such a punishment.

l...I suspect she might... and I'd deserve it too... I could only hope that she'd take me on as her property, so that I might be of use to them both..." Both Serena and Bella sighed with a pert pleasure at the virtual confirmation of a submissive mind, the latter's cunt now wet with arousal, as her Mistress confirmed they'd take him.

"I think you will be of use to us... your name is?" The male gasped with inert pleasure and kissed her feet, bringing a pert arousal to all four women, before blurting out his response.

"My name is Anrik.... thank you!... thank you so much!" Serena grinned as Bella stood up, full of enthusiasm to put him to immediate use.

"Well Anrik, you can start by being of use immediately!... are you familiar with this inn?" The gasping make acknowledged he was very familiar with it, the buxom woman smiling.

"...we're in the far chambers, and you've seen our horses as we arrived... go and get our things and bring them upstairs." Serena could see the mischief in Bella's eyes, as the new slave went out to the horses without further prompting, and when out of sight, Bella went upstairs. When in the chamber she fingered her cunt a little more as she slipped off her panties, the gusset wet with her arousal, and lusciously marked and scented from front to back, from her day's horse riding. The bold woman left them in full view upon the bed, then hurried downstairs again.

Serena gave her a puzzled look as she took her seat again, before Anrik passed by, on his way to the stairs, laden with items from the horses. Bella grinned at her, as she addressed the struggling male.

"When you've finished unloading the horses, you'll wait upstairs in our chambers till we return." Anrik nodded in acknowledgement, then carried the wares upstairs. He couldn't help but see the panties, and tried to put them out of his mind as he made three more trips to the horses, but erected at the thought of what awaited him there to tempt him. Bella grinned at Serena and the other two younger women as he made the final ascent of the stairs with the last of their belongings.

"He'll earn himself the whip he so obviously desires before the evening's out... I've left him a little gift to inspire it. True to her words, Anrik was overcome with being the escort for such an array of diverse femininity, and try as he might as he twiddled his thumbs in the chambers. his cock would not allow him to avoid those panties. Dropping to his knees by the bed on which they were so invitingly displayed, and gasping with excitement on picking them up, seeing they'd been soiled nicely, they'd be lushly fragrant with the intimate scents of womanhood. His nose was not disappointed, with his leggings down, his cock boned in a rigid salute as he sniffed at the gusset, the spices of ripe cunt and anal perfumes, and stropped liberally, enslaved by the lush scent and oblivious to the world beyond that gusset.

His panting as he worked his erection vigorously, had his ears fail to detect the soft giggling beyond the door, as Bella, Serena, Pia, and Davina, all took turns to watch through the keyhole as he masturbated, then as his ardour for the spice took complete control of his senses, the women burst in, Bella wielding a cane as the others laughed.

"Caught you!..." Anrik swallowed hard, as his masturbation was cruelly interrupted, blushing bright pink with embarrassment, on his knees with panties up to his face... though his cock throbbed harder in his hand as Bella feigned disgust while flexing a long and flexible cane in her hands.

"...and just what do think you're doing with MY panties?!" He could only gaup and stare at the four females, who now sneered with pleasure at him, Bella cutting the air with her cane, the buxom woman's cunt, hot and wet for the use of it.

"I think you've earned yourself a caning my boy... don't you?!" Serena grinned mischievously as she took the panties from the bewildered Anric's hand, and had his cock pulse longingly in his clench.

"And we mustn't have him forget what he's being caned for..." Anric gasped and snorted hard, as the elegant redhead slipped the panties over his head, bewildered but excited eyes through the leg holes... spicy gusset tight against his nose and mouth as Serena pinned the fabric behind his neck with a convenient hair pin. Bella was now sigjing with wanton pleasure.

"Up on the bed!.. face down!" Serena was careful to relieve him of his leggings as he obediently scampered up to the bed, the women sneering with pleasure at his enthusiasm to do so... his aching cock thrusting at the bedding in a submissive lust to feel that cane, Bella nursing her cunt with her free hand as she flicked the cane.

"Oh!... I'll have you come to the scent of my panties boy!... don't you worry... then you'll sample just where that scent came from!... both holes!" Anrik now knew just why he'd been attracted to the more mature women in the group, as he thrust his cock and snorted hard at the spice of the woman who was to cane him... and whose cunt and arsehole he'd soon be licking in obedience... grateful for a thrashing. He was already close to coming as he watched the buxom matriarch roll her sleeves up her broad arms, her globular breasts heaving in her dress, her face baring a wicked smile as she prepared to thrash him.

"I knew you'd not resist the panties I left for you... you played right into my hands!... now you'll pay for your weakness, then you'll be of proper service!" Without further ado, she brought the cane down hard, Anrik longing to know it's bite as he heard the sweet song of its descent as he snorted at the richly scented gusset, and was not disappointed as the thwack against his flesh had the women applaud his howl... each longing to see his tears of true submission, and have their cunts know the service of a tongue, which was long overdue.

Bella's application of the cane was thorough, and thoroughly pleasing for her, as the penitent Anrik's backside was justly striped by her vigour, his entry to true submission serenaded by the song of her cane and the spiteful laughter of womanhood as he was reduced to tears. Each cut had him snort the harder at the gusset which had earned him punishment, each thrust of his erect cock at the bedding, bringing his cheeks up to greet a cane so lustily applied by the buxom woman... and to laughing applause from the watching women, his tearful face contorted blissfully in the pantie hood, as he dissolved into utter surrender and shot his mess to the sheets... dominated.

Bella relented with the cane as she joined the others in humiliating him with their cynical laughter, as the freshly striped cheeks of Anrik's buttocks quivered and thrust at the bedding in utter defeat while the semen pumped from his balls in the pure ecstasy of being dominated and put to good use in amusing spiteful femininity, his tearful moaning as he spent, aided by the delicious scent of the gusset... and the promise of servicing the cunt that had led him to the cane, in servile gratuity.

Though she was Mistress of the household, Serena allowed Bella the services of Anrik's tongue first, the bold woman's needs being greater than hers, and when her turn came after the boy had duly sated the buxom woman's needs, all she could think of was how Nilok gratefully serviced her anus as Anrik's tongue probed it's welcoming warmth eagerly, in the pursuit of a second orgasm which he'd shortly enjoy. Her mind could think of no other slave as she drifted toward orgasm herself... and tomorrow they'd get closer to him than she could ever have imagined.

*** *** ***

Nilok's cock erected hard against the leather hide over the mule's back, despite its discharges of the night before, as Hansa and Eartha gleefully trussed his naked body, ankles and wrists tightly secured as he was lain across the animal. He knew the movement of the mule would likely have him come again, as he thought on his predicament, bound and made the plaything of women once more, and with the sight of the backsides of the women who'd captured him, quivering delectably upon the mules as he was taken to be sold to yet another matriarch, the blissful discharge of his balls in utter submission was almost inevitable. Hansa didn't help his erotic predicament, by attracting his attention and giving him a gratuitous view of her delectable rear as she mounted her mule with a curt smile.

"That's the village of Labiaham down there in the forest clearing way off, there are some spiteful and domineering women down there, thankfully not short of funds through dealings in enslavement..." His cock boned with his imagination of those women as he watched her ample cheeks settle and provide a luscious vista as she wielded her horsewhip. Eartha grinned as she took further pleasure in gagging him, the more slender woman finding a sweet arousal herself, with the delight of rendering him silent as Hansa continued her dialogue in a pompous tone.

"...they quite blatantly turn a blind eye to male items who've likely been formerly property of the inhabitants of Femina Bastia, which is very convenient for us... and not so convenient for you!" She laughed as Eartha mounted her mule, and with a gratuitous crack of the whip, they moved toward Nilok's next appointment with dominant femininity.

The cool air on his naked flesh, only enhanced his erotic situation as the movement of the mule had him test his bondage frequently, whilst the motion nursed his cock against the leather, the gag allowing him only grunts of wistful pleasure when rough ground was encountered... and after an hour of being teased by this, and the sight of those quivering backsides, a curious female villager on the outskirts of Labiaham ensured Nilok would soon succumb to the inevitable. She grinned at seeing the slave, naked and bound, simply assuming he was their established property, and that they were at the village for another attraction which had drawn crowds from neighbouring Hamlets.

"Nice day for a hanging!... and such a popular sentence too... the bastard!" Hansa tried to look as nonchalant as she could, this was an even better opportunity to approach the village without any suspicion that their 'goods' were illicit.

"Oh yes of course... we thought we'd bring our slave, who's been unruly at times, to see where he might end up if he doesn't behave... of course, he hasn't committed any offence as per..." She faltered as though struggling to remember the name, knowing the eager woman would enlighten her. Nilok noted the woman's nipples poking hard through her cotton smock with excitement, no doubt sexual, at the prospect of witnessing a hanging.

"Jeffers!... Will Jeffers!... he'll get just what he deserved for murdering those women... the trial and verdict went very swiftly, didn't it?... no shadow of a doubt after the evidence and his open confession..." Eartha gave her concurrence, though totally oblivious to the facts.

"Oh yes, those poor poor women, now could he?" Anxious to return to the village and witness it, following her chores in the field, the woman gasped out more, seeming almost pleased that the crime had been committed, just so's a hanging could proceed.

"They say he raped both his Mistress and her maid before murdering them, though that wasn't made official... either way, his removal from this world will be greatly appreciated." She waved them by as she continued was she was doing, hurriedly. Hansa grinning at Eartha as they ventured on.

"It seems we'll have a little more entertainment than we bargained for whilst we're here... nothing like a deserved hanging to get the juices flowing.". The spiteful laughter of the women at such a sordid subject was too much for Nilok, as the mules trundled on, he imagining being taken, naked and gagged, to grace the noose himself... the acute sensation of the situation bringing the semen up from his balls, and with a grunt, the seed shot from his erect cock in a lusty ecstacy while he grunted his pleasure, imagining the women laughing and applauding at his humiliation as he danced high on a rope. The fantasy had him well and truly adorn the leather with his mess, as he writhed to the darkly erotic thought... he'd always enjoyed the dominance and belittlement at the hands of women, and that would truly be an exquisite end.

As they approached Labiaham from the east, thee two women laughed deliriously on hearing him grunting through the gag, then seeing him quiver and jerk in bondage, knowing full well he'd come... and knowing full well what had triggered his ecstasy. Their thoughts confirmed he was truly a cur, but he'd fetch a good price just the same.

*** *** ***

The day before Nilok's enforced journey to the hamlet of Labiaham, and to the west of Femina Bastia, the faces of Serena, Bella, Pia, and Davina, showed a certain contentment which held their fears of the darker forest at bay, as they were led by an equally contented Anrik, whose sore backside kept his manhood semi-erect with the constant reminder of just how that slightly irritating warmth had come about. He led them through thickets and denser tracts of the arboreal gloom that they'd never of dreamed of traversing, making good progress in a day's travelling before making camp on an elevated clearing, some miles from the inn where they'd last resided.

As the cold night air closed in upon the leafy glade, the four women made good use of Anrik as a bed warmer, the hard ground eased by the comfort of furs and blankets, the male only too eager to be enslaved as a substitute hot water bottle. Serena's thoughts of carnal pleasures as she slept fitfully with limbs entwined with Anrik and the other women, interrupted by the eerie cries of the creatures of the forest, Anrik - no stranger to those sounds - taking full advantage in comforting Pia and Davina in particular, by holding them close as they started at the sounds. When dawn came, the light was barely noticeable through the dense forest, but awake they did, in the hope of covering further miles.

On travelling further into the forest for a few hours, they were soon filled with a foreboding which matched their startled feelings during the night. On Anrik leasing them out from a trail, they came across a well trodden path, and through the distant gloom they could make out something hanging from the thick bough of an ancient oak standing centrally in their path, the track bypassing it on either side. The woman gasped on seeing the skeletal remains of a body, hanging in a rusted cage, Anrik leering at the sorry sight, before turning to the women.

"A thief, or a runaway perhaps... the corpse displayed as a warning to others..." He grinned as he faced Serena.

"... it's grim, bit it means we must be close to some habitation... they'd not hang a warning to others in the middle of nowhere." They pressed on, and sure enough as the path crested a rise in the forest, they could see the smoke from cottages in a valley... and could also hear a hubbub of excitement, as though some strange event was occurring. As they drew closer to what was obviously a village, they could see a massed crowd... and standing high and encircled by the mob, was a stark scaffold a noosed figure apparent on it.

12