Herworld Chronicles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena gasped at the sight, and as they drew a little closer to the habitation they saw an official notice pinned to a tree, giving a date and the name of the village - Labiaham, the content being: '...William Jeffers to hang at midday, for the murder of Judith Hamilton and her maid Rosetta...' As they drew within earshot, they could make out a chant being given out by the crowd. the majority female.

"Oh!..my!... I think he's going to die!... Oh!... my!... I think he's going to die!... Oh!... my!... I think he's going to die..." A strangely morbid but erotic pleasure engulfed Serena, as they moved closer to the public hanging of the convicted murderer, she thinking how Nilok might enjoy being in the shoes of the guilty felon, as the vast and mostly female crowd gave out their pleasure in the way of a chant. Her cunt tingled as the chant went silent, mid chorus. "Oh!... my!... I think..." and then she heard the distant crash of the trapdoor... and then the ecstatic cheering of womenfolk as he took the rope, their pleasure being the last thing the murderer heard, as due punishment was so rightfully served.

The smiles of the women in the crowd, beamed with a lurid pleasure as the bound and hooded felon was hoisted up to confirm he'd paid the price for his crimes, Serena trying not to look, whilst also attempting to shield Pia and Davina's eyes from the wicked spectacle, but the buxom Bella viewed it all with a wistful smile, she too, having enjoyed base thoughts about the situation... which had given her a pert arousal. With the almost carnival like atmosphere behind them, Serena and the others headed for a inn, it's sign swinging in the breeze as if to mock the sentence applied so ruthlessly to the murderer on high.

12