He's An Animal

Story Info
She made a comment about her friends husband.
2.6k words
4.4
25.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers

"I need to get laid," I moaned to Shelley and the callous bitch just laughed at me.

"Come on, Kelly. What's your problem? You're eighteen, you've got a boyfriend you probably need to beat off with a stick and, even if you didn't, you can go out in the evening and find them queueing up to, ah, escort you somewhere private."

"Had a boyfriend. Had. You're well behind the times. I dumped his cheating ass a couple of months ago."

"Does he know it? He still claims to be your boyfriend."

"He knows it alright. He's just claiming to still be my boyfriend so as to discourage anyone else from trying to make moves on me and so that he can dump me sometime soon. It would hurt his self-esteem if people thought he'd been the one to get dumped."

"Yes, well that doesn't stop you making solo trips out to the hot-spots and finding a date."

"I know. I know. But these days that's somewhat dangerous. I'd rather go out with someone for company and right now I'm a third wheel. No doubt someone will come along soon but that doesn't help me now, now does it."

"Poor you. You have such a hard life."

It was obvious to me that Shelley was not at all sympathetic to my plight.

"It's all well and good for you," I grumbled. "You've got that animal I saw out the front to attend to your needs."

"Whether I want him to or not," giggled Shelley, "and my husband is not an animal."

"Could've fooled me," I grumbled. "He's got the build of a gorilla that was crossed with a bear. If he wasn't wearing clothes the zoo-keeper would be out here with a net."

"Gordon isn't that hairy," protested Shelley, and then paused for a moment. "Well, okay, maybe he is, but he's as gentle as a lamb and a very loving man."

"Whatever," I said, waving the subject of animals away. "The point is you've got him on a short leash and I've just got a total absence of love life. Totally not fair."

Now I've known Shelley since we were little children. She had the ability to get into the most appalling mischief and the additional ability of being able to drag me into it with her. I could always tell when one of her wild schemes hit her because she'd get this very pleased look on her face. She had one right at that moment.

"What are you planning?" I demanded. "Whatever it is I want no part of it. You hear me? No part whatsoever."

"You're so suspicious. I was only thinking of you and how to resolve your little problem and I think I've got the perfect answer."

"Yeeesss?" I drawled out suspiciously.

"Yes. Like you said, I've got Gordon right there. We'll just ask him to come in and attend to your immediate needs. Then you'll be able to relax while looking for a proper boyfriend."

"You have got to be kidding!" I stated somewhat emphatically. "He's your husband, not mine. And what makes you think he'd agree anyway?"

"I know he's my husband and he'll do anything for me. If that includes screwing a friend who's in need he'll go along with it, as long as I'm there."

"What? He's going to fuck me while you watch?"

"Well of course I'll have to watch. That'll prove he's not cheating on me but taking part in some family games."

"And what happens when you invite him in and I say no?"

"I'll just explain to him that you're going to pretend to refuse and that he has to be all manly and commanding and persuade you. That part will be fun, too."

"Not going to happen," I insisted and Shelley just sniggered.

"You say that now but you're already wondering what it would be like. There's you, bent over with your legs spread, and there's Gordon, flag-pole standing tall, and there's me, watching as you succumb to his charms. Or squeal and wriggle and complain that you don't really want it. Whichever way it goes it will be a hoot. I've wondered what it would be like to see someone else taking Gordon's offering for the first time. Five will get you ten that you squeal like a bitch when he sticks it to you."

"I will not," I refuted indignantly, realised what I'd said and hastened to clarify. "Because he's not going to stick it to me."

"Five will get you another ten that he does."

"You're impossible and you're going to owe me. I'll remember this. You'll see."

Before the discussion went any further Shelley turned around and yelled out to Gordon.

"Hey, keep it down," I said urgently. "We're not having this discussion with him in the room."

Too late, too late, she cried. Gordon came wandering into the kitchen, stripping off his gardening gloves as he came. His shirt was open and he didn't have a hairy chest. He had a goddamn layer of fur. I wondered what it felt like. Ah, no I didn't.

"You bellowed," he said in a nice pleasant baritone. Just the sound of his voice raised prickles at the back of my neck. He was a sexy beast and no mistake.

"Yes, I bellowed," said Shelley in a sweet butter wouldn't melt in my mouth voice. "A little something came up and I thought your input was required. Kelly is feeling a little love deprived and thought you might like to help her out. She said that you're an animal so you probably wouldn't mind. I pointed out that you're mine and she said that's okay. She only wanted to borrow you, not keep you."

"Is that so?" said Gordon, giving me a most enigmatic look.

"No, it's not so," I said quickly. "Shelley's distorting the facts. You know how she is."

"I do. I do indeed. Behind her distortions there's always a grain of truth. Animal, you say?"

"I didn't say that," I said quickly, glaring at Shelley who was happily nodding.

"Yes, you did," said Shelley happily. "I sort of figured that she'd earned some chastisement from you for being rude but then you could follow it up with a bit of a reward for having good taste in appreciating your sterling qualities."

Gordon smiled at me and I found I was being attacked by butterflies.

"No need for anything drastic," he said, with Shelley looking disappointed. "Still, I think the animal part of me might inflict a very small punishment. We're all animals under the skin and I have a sudden itch to see yours."

"Your skin, not your animal," he added.

I gave Shelley a confused look, thinking it was time that little Kelly headed on home. I apparently decided that a little too late as Gordon had already taken hold of my arm.

It was a warm day and all I had on (apart from my undies) was a sundress. Gordon turned out to be the sort of man who put the undress in sundress, and he had lifted it up and off before I even realised what he was about and there I was, standing in his kitchen in my undies.

I squealed indignantly, Gordon just smiled, and Shelley was quietly cackling like an old hen. Before I could remonstrate with Gordon he had my bra off (without undoing it -- just up and over my head) and had picked me up and tucked me under his arm. Why, you ask? To make it easier for him to peel my panties down and off, that's why. He set me down on my feet as naked as the day I was born. (Shoes don't count.)

I was totally lost for words, just gaping at him. Shelley couldn't have spoken if she'd wanted to. She was giggling too much. Gordon was just smiling and looking me over, having the gall to turn me around to check both front and back.

"You animal!" I yelled, finding my voice again. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

"I told you," he said calmly. "I had a sudden yen to see your skin and might I say it's quite a nice one?"

"No you can't! Just because you look like a gorilla on steroids doesn't mean you have to act like one." I was feeling quite incensed.

"I see what you mean," Gordon said to Shelley. "She's not very polite, is she? Possibly that chastisement you mentioned is long overdue."

Again I was taken by surprise when Gordon suddenly sat down and pulled me across his knee. I was promptly thinking he wouldn't dare, momentarily forgetting that he'd already dared to strip me. I then found out that yes, he would dare, and worse than dare.

His hand came down firmly on my poor bottom and I yelped, because it damn-well hurt. I then found out about the worse part because his hand slithered across my bottom and dived between my legs, covering my vulva and squeezing it softly.

I protested, his hand lifted, I squealed in horrified anticipation, and then his hand came down again. I yelped again (because it hurt again) and his hand went slithering across my bottom again. This time instead of squeezing me intimately he rubbed me there, and then his hand lifted again.

I was yelling and telling him to stop, Shelley was laughing, and Gordon started lecturing me about my manners. I could have just ignored the lecture but he insisted on punctuating each point with a spank and a variation of the slither and squeeze. He'd squeeze, or massage, or poke, or stroke, or pat, or something, every little touch designed to get me worked up whether I would or not.

As for that stupid lecture. This is for being rude to me. This is for insulting Shelley. This is for forgetting guest rules. This is because it's fun. (That last one annoyed the hell out of me.)

When he finally swung me back onto my feet I was seething, had a painful bottom, and was feeling as horny as hell, not that I was going to let him know that.

"Time to reward you for being a good sport," Gordon said. "Just bend over the table and we can get down to business."

"Not going to happen," I snapped out.

"She's right," said Shelley, to my relief (sort of). "Kelly specifically said she wanted to watch as you put it to her. You'll need to push her back against the table."

"What? I said no such thing," I said indignantly.

"You agreed to it, remember? Five vs ten as to whether you squeal or not."

"You said that! Not me!" I was starting to feel a little trapped.

"Well, maybe, but you agreed. You took the bet."

"I most certainly did not. Did I?" I had this funny feeling that she was right and I had sort of accepted the bet.

Shelley was nodding her head and smirking and when I turned to look at Gordon I found that he hadn't been dithering about what he should do. His trousers were off and his erection was out and all I could think was that I was doomed. That thing was enormous. Why didn't he faint from loss of blood to the head when that thing swelled up like that?

"Ah, now listen," I said, backing away from him and finding that was just what he wanted. That blasted table was right behind me and now I was leaning back against it.

"I'm listening," he said, at the same time using one foot to push my legs further apart.

Okay, so he was listening, but what did I have to say. He was already brushing his cock against my lips and I just knew that they were pouting and ready for him.

"Um, that is, ah, you don't need to do this," I managed to get out.

"I know, but don't worry. I want to," he replied and that was the moment he pushed forward and started sliding into me.

He pushed firmly against me, sliding in without a problem, while I just went, "Ah, aah, aaah," as he went in, each cry being louder and longer than the one before. He gave one last firm push and I squealed as he drove all the way into me. I leaned back against the table, quivering slightly, wondering how this had come about.

"And that makes it ten you owe me," said Shelley and I was all "Say what?"

"Five because he's doing it and five because you squealed like a virgin when he stuck it to you."

"I did not squeal," I said quickly, and Shelley just laughed.

"Gordon?" she said, and he nodded.

"She's right. You squealed. About five times by my count. Don't worry about it. We have other things to occupy our time right now."

He promptly demonstrated those other things by dropping his hands onto my breasts and fondling them while at the same time pulling back and thrusting into me again.

One other thing he did was demonstrate just how experienced he was at this sort of thing while showing a complete disregard for the amount of experience I might have had or not had. (Mainly not had, unfortunately.)

He rubbed and teased my breasts while at the same time his cock turned into an enormous, automatic, piston, driving in, pulling back, driving in again. I was gasping and squirming under his administrations, doing my best to match the pounding beat of his blood, and wondering if I was coming up short.

"Keep it up, you're doing fine," he said at one stage and I almost glowed with pleasure at the praise. Why I was so pleased was a bit of a puzzle as he wasn't supposed to be doing this but seeing he was it seemed only fair that he should appreciate my response.

It turned into one of those timeless moments when you just don't know how long something takes. Was it a quickie or did we stretch it out? Damned if I knew. I just knew that it was happening and I was going along with it with what was probably unwonted enthusiasm.

When he finally hit his straps and really turned on the pressure (and pleasure) I was well and truly ready for it. He'd barely got started and I was climaxing, and I screamed at that point.

He finally pulled out and I could feel liquids of various types starting to run down the insides of my legs. Shelley was sniggering as she hurried me off to the bathroom, not wanting juice stains all over her nice clean floor.

"How could you do something like that?" I demanded when I was clean and clad.

"Me? I didn't do anything. You and Gordon on the other hand... Oh, and you owe me ten."

I ignored that last. Fat chance she had of getting that from me. I just gave her a nasty look.

"Anyway, look on the bright side. You won't need to rush out to get laid. That little problem has been attended to for the time being. It gives you a chance to look around. I'll help you look. I'm sure I can find some nice men for you to try out."

"And just what do you mean by try out?" I asked suspiciously.

"Oh, just dinner and a drink," Shelley said airily. "You won't need to take them to bed to check them out. Unless you want to."

I signed. She was probably going to end a whole string of unsuitable men in my direction. I'd have to find my own man fast just to head her off.

Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers