All Comments on 'He's not a Cuckold - A BTB'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, would have been a great story if she was used as shark bait as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. Please write more of these types of stories

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

You don't mess with Big Mike!

5

Kurt_044Kurt_044about 2 years ago

Reads like english is not your first language. If so, that's fine but you will need help to make the story to flow better. I liked the story overall but the last third seemed rushed. Keep working, I look forward to seeing you improve.

Shackman636Shackman636about 2 years ago

Fun little read. I enjoyed Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope the writing therapy recommended by your shrink is helping you through your divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finally! A protagonist with a set of balls! If someone asks to be cuckolded that’s 1 thing, adultery and lies sorry but you made your bed now sleep in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the only type of Loving Wife story that is worth reading !

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Gillian walked! Given the depth of his vengeance it's not believable she was unscathed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You switched from 1st person to 3rd and then back to 1st, all without anything to indicate the switch, such as

===============

between the paragraphs.

.

As for "Two of my company's board were there." Yeah, they got their comeuppance, but their involvement makes no sense. Didn't they know what their own company does? The idea they thought he was "just an account", again, makes no sense.

,

As soon as the security guy hear where he works, his reaction is "We're fucked." But two board members? They're reaction is basically, "Yeah, so?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It would be nice to have a category for priceless jewels like this could be found exclusively. I realize there wouldn't be a lot of them as it's so easy to write the "my wife fucks everybody and suck out the cum" stories. I imagine that the day this was published, there were 30 cuck stories to counter it.

That said, I have to agree that given the level of conscious betrayal, Gillian should have been Shark bait as well.

KalavoKalavoabout 2 years ago

Just a heads up, the dick heads at literotica shit canned a story of mine due to ‘shark fishing’ among other forms of revenge. I guess the readers are to delicate to decide for themselves. I enjoyed your story and hope the assholes don’t yank it! Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More trash to avoid. No more than the latest writer to be thrown onto the ever increasing pile of those to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Started out good. But fell apart in the last quarter

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

A bit over the top but enjoyable, sometimes an unrealistic fantasy of revenge is just nice to read. 4 stars, a lower score because of the viewpoint change halfway through and most everyone including people who worked with the MC being complete morons. Felt a little odd the wife kept going with Francis's seduction knowing what kind of man her husband was and seeming to love him and equally odd people who knew what fire the MC could rain down joined in. But still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do you think this is "erotic" ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No THAT was hardcore BTB - both his and her. Pretty far over the top and I don't understand the fetish part. Downright mean.

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Do not understand why she continued with Francis even though she knew her husband’s capabilities. Perhaps a follow up!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really like a good shark story 5 star all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No idea why you put paragraph breaks in the middle of a single character's speech. Especially since you don't even seem to know the purpose of quotation marks, either. Makes this shit harder to read than its worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not realistic with a ton of run on thoughts.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

OUTSTANDING! TORCH THE BITCH FOREVER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gotta echo the other commentators. Simply outstanding.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

I'll throw in another outstanding!! Nice unique way of getting rid of shithead by using him as shark bait. Love these type of going nuclear on the bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Kinda extreme version, of a Narcissist slut getting her jollies! But all’s well, that ends well. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes Gillian was a selfish bitch, cold to the touch. But it was Julian in this story that was truly awesome what happened to that oxygen their, rest assured to never victimize another family. Good riddance to a rabid dog.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - violence in any form always gets a ZERO.

However, I do apply a 1 star just to fuck with your average score.

you can delete the comments, BUT you cannot touch the score.HAHAHA

seeker76seeker76almost 2 years ago

nixrox is an idiot and a fool.

He can vote you 0 but all the rest of the 5s will in fact raise your scores back up.

Cheating always deserves revenge and scorched earth is the only way to go.

Otterman978Otterman978almost 2 years ago

Great story best outcome ever 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GOT to be the biggest fantasy story on all of Literotica...

Not to say it wasn't worth a 5!

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Great Story

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of course this is fiction, right? I loved it Though we may never meet we definitely think alike. We maybe thousands of miles apart, your ideas of revenge were perfect to my way of thinking. Here in America I may not have excess to some of your ways and methods, but, we have guns here, and usually can find one never used in a crime, though I have never had a reason, but then can we ever be certain? I was on the road two or three times a month, but now, quietly, she is sitting 20 feet from watching me write this, so we will never know. Geat story line, good grammar and editing. Keep writing.

XYZ

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Loved it, great BTB

5/5

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ An entertaining piece of fiction. I enjoyed it, in spite of spelling and grammatic errors. Even the minor plot flaws are OK. This is A FANTASY, and quite cathartic!

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 2 years ago

If Bernie and Ted are on AJ Roberts board of directors, why don't they know about the "covert clean-up" aspects of the company's operations??

Even as "just an accountant", Mike could inflict a lot of financial damage on them.

BH54BH54over 1 year ago

More Revenge than BTB. She burned herself.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

He got his revenge now he needs to forgive his wife and help he get back to he old self. Not saying remarry her but a real man would be a big man not a sulky wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No btb really as she barelly suffered any consequences. Would of been nice if he had drugged her and sterilised her, maybe even cut off her tits and buttcheecks for good measure, you know, destroy any vestiges of womanhood she may dream of having.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gillian got what she deserved!! Great BTB

sf4951sf4951over 1 year ago

very satisfying to read considering my own experience with a slut wife. easy to read. im not qualified to critique writing skill but I noticed no negatives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When people like Mike take vengeance it in effect, makes them prosecutor, judge and jury. While the failures of a legal system are disgusting, Francis was tortured and murdered.

Did NylonDreams write a compelling story, yes! Was it well-written, yes. Wash the encouragement to vigilantism health? absolter not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it 4 stars, would have been five stars if his wife told her side.

A true BTB saga, but light on character development.

I will look for more of your work, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story about a worthless Narcissist wife, who decides to trade up. Good riddance, to bad trash! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story. Gave it 5 stars. That being said, I think he left his wife off the hook. She is going to spin this, that she was drugged, and a victim of the whole thing. Like her ex said, she was well aware going in, what this was about. On the day of reckoning, she got cold feet. But an honest, loyal wife, never would have put herself in that position. She went to hotels, to wait for her boss exiting with other employees he was fucking. After a confrontation with her husband, one of the other girls told her, she would love the money she would get. She watched one of the other employees service a client, right in front of her eyes! And was told, the girl gets $1000.00 for her efforts. THAT should have been all the evidence she needed, to make the right decision. In my book, she had an abortion, as her work support network was taken down. But where was the punishment for her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time if better read this again. No way would he take her back for any reason!

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story. In the real world, this sort of stuff does not go unnoticed. Using office staff, to “ service” board members and clients, would have leaked out. The way they handle it today is, to contract a high end escort or two. Women always run a gauntlet of emotions. Regardless even if they were drugged or blackmailed, sooner or later, they would not have been happy being company whores, and it all would have come out. Put a couple of escorts on call, and contract them as hostesses. You can then claim any sex that happened, would not have been for payment, and was consensual. 5 stars.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A neatly constructed storyline bit to easy for him to get even but not bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The existence of such a long sustainable corporate prostitution ring featuring married women is ludicrous. Her delusions about Francis and meanwhile all the active grooming is just dumb. She isn't an impressionable 18 year old. The whole pregnancy this is dumb. What Francis was upset and shocked when the husband filed divorce. Why did the husband wait so long? I guess to get the info for the prostitution ring? If he planned to killed those who fucked his wife anyways, how does that really help? Is waiting a couple of months in a loveless, degraded marriage worth outing all the other parties? What does he really gain from it? He didn't get money unless he stole some from Francis a d his offshore accounts. As soon as he had the first video, then sue for divorce and name Francis. It woukd already damage the guy. Wouldn't just blow over. Could be reported as sexual harassment to the newspaper. He planned to castrate Francis anyways and kill him. Besides freezing his assets, did it really stop Francis from NOT being in the Adriatic? He didn't go to jail. So what was the point if the endgame was execution for Francis and six others. And the two Board members of his company, who plot to fuck Gillian, have no clue that hubby is a James Bond.type accountant? That is lame. I also don't get why he didn't try to confront her. With evidence, which had tons of, I would confront her. You can still divorce her. But why let it all happen. Well I guess otherwise a shorter story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Way over the top but a fun read. Just a fantasy story, no parallel to reality.

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

He gave her a heads up and she ignored it tough on her

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker12 months ago

It's ashame your no longer writing here. Have a nice one. Añd thks for your past work

Elias1Elias112 months ago

A fun read... MC warned his psycho wife ten times .... they didn't need her money. What kind of wife ignores her husband about what was going down? The kind in a good BTB.

WisquejacWisquejac9 months ago

God stuff. Thanks.

pummel187pummel1878 months ago

lol he didn't show her because deep down he knew she was worthless. It's that simple.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

“ Don’t tell the animal charities, they may think I am being cruel to sharks”

LMAOoooo! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He should have feed the cheating wife to the shark's also.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Only gave it 4stars as it like so many other woke feminized writers, put the majority of blame on the men(seducers) and minimized the wife's. The wife is guilty of so much more than the men, they never made vows to him or claimed any friendship though screwing a married woman isn't that honorable it pales when compared to breaking a vow (the most sacred of promises) made to God, family, and friends, she also lied, deceived and dumped the most humiliating insults upon someone she had sworn a lifetime allegiance too. No matter the bs excuses to avoid accountability the wife deserves the majority of the blame, and to often get off facing any real consequences, and it is disgusting how much the men let the whores in lit stories get away with, the cowardice and lack of honor, valor, or self-respect these husbands portray is an insult to real men everywhere.

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

Torchthebitch forever and God bless PAPATOAD! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

EinzelkampferEinzelkampfer4 months ago

Wait.... this is a parody, right? The dialogue alone should prove that. I kept hearing the voices of Popeye, Olive Oyl, and Bluto all through the sad, silly cartoon.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Started as a story, then finished as an outline. The shark scene peaked my interest. Never one to pass up an opportunity of torture tactics in case I become a sociopath.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Damn, my kinda story. Go Nuclear! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS and a big thank you. When ever I read a story like this, it sets well with me, reminding me of my divorce that embarrassed the X so bad she had to leave the country and now every one in Brisbane, Aus. gets to deal with her and she's been married four time since, that I know of. Hell yeah I keep tabs on her even 29 years later.

inka2222inka22222 months ago

Finally, an actual BTB without any spoiling extras! Easy 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

An HTG BTB story. Loved it, though if the MC weren't a "security operative" it wouldn't have worked. And while never mentioned, one would wonder if there wasn't some special operator training in his background to explain his willingness (and ability to handle larger men). Almost over the top but a solid five stars.

Now I'd like a story about an average country boy (not an inactive seal or army Ranger or an ex-marine sniper) who is a somewhat better that average shot with a plain old .30-06 or maybe a .300 Win Magnum. There are enough of those people around that it would be hard to stay 600+ yds away from them all the time. And not all wounds have to be fatal. Some are survivable but the sequellae arguably worse than death - gifts, as it were, that just "keep on giving!"

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

He should have cut wifey up for the sharks as well. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

An evil world revealed. Learn and AVOID THE DANGERS.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 month ago

B-T-B ... loved it.. gotta be one of the best stories on this site !!

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 1 month ago

Okay after I read this story for the third time I upgraded my rating to 3 stars. I still don't understand why he didn't try to save his wife but that was his decision.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

@MountainMan1336 As the MC explained in the last paragraphs, it has to be her choice to do all the things she did. As they say "Her body, her choice" He can't tell her what to do and expect her to make decisions based on his desires and not hers.

willyk1212willyk121213 days ago

i like btb but you really made her look stupid real stupid

WargamerWargamer5 days ago

Good BTB but she was just too dumb for any sense of reality, too fantasy like.

The story was too stupid for words. So 3/5 for that reason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
968 Followers
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.