He's the Boss Now Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was responding now. My hips found a rhythm with his tongue as he dragged it up the length of my wet pussy, stimulating me, bringing me close. One of his hands snaked beneath me and started working around my clit. Then he just held his fingers in a flat row and ground up against me as his tongue made a circle in my entrance.

He drove into me again while his hand thrust on my clit. A hot wave of pleasure was building inside me. He thrust again. I pushed back, smearing my wetness against his face, impaling myself on his insistent tongue.

Still I couldn't come. I was starting to feel demoralized, anxious, embarrassed.

Mark paused and I heard him stand up again. He was a tall man, and now that I was in sort of a spread kneel on his desk, I knew I was right at the height of his groin.

So that sound of his zipper could only mean one thing.

One of his hands dropped onto my lower back, and something hot and round began probing my entrance.

"Did you come yet, Nikki?"

"No," I said in a small voice.

"I didn't think so." He was probing still, rubbing, and I was so sensitive now as he slid his cock up the length of my slit, my pussy lips hugging his head, my juices lubricating him well beyond what he would need to come inside me.

"Have you ever come from oral sex?"

I felt a little bare, talking about this now, but I wanted to trust him with everything.

"No."

"Hmm." He started to push against my opening. It seemed like he was focused fully on that task for while. His cock head finally popped inside, and he just worked my entrance, coming in and out with only the head, making me need more of him.

"What does make you come, Nikki?"

I grit my teeth but forced out a response. "Nothing."

"Nothing at all?"

God, the casual way he was talking to me while at the same time he fucked my hole was doing something to me...

"Well... Okay, I have come once."

"And?" He stopped moving, damn him!

"And..." I tried to push against him, but he smacked my ass.

"Don't do that," he said mildly.

I sighed. "And... I was... using my vibrator."

A brief silence.

"And?"

Was he amused? Was my discomfort funny to him? My new embarrassment was adding some layer of heat, of arousal, and I was dying for him to start pumping for real.

"And," I ground out, "I was thinking about you-doing something like this-" I buried my face in my hands.

"Having sex with you from behind?"

"Not... not just that."

"Okay. Then what?"

"It was... You were... You were being..." I couldn't say it. I was hyperaware of the girth of his cock head nestled in my entrance, going no further but not going away.

"I was being what, Nikki?"

I wanted to scream. "I don't know! Maybe... demanding?" I said, my face hot with embarrassment.

"I see."

***

Well, no wonder Nikki had shown up the way she did. She really wanted this-it wasn't just for me, it was for both of us. I hadn't been sure until that moment.

"You need me, Nikki?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Need me to be in charge?"

"Yes!"

I had loosened my tie; now I took it off.

"Nikki, lie all the way down on the desk, please. Yes-lay your head down. Good." I was still inside her, just the tip of me, and I held back from going any further as I grasped her hands in mine and wrapped the tie around them.

With her head on the desk and her arms tied behind her back, my dick starting to disappear inside her, that gorgeous full ass on display, I knew I was going to finish quickly. I just had to bring her with me, and, I thought, this should do the trick.

It sure was doing it for me.

I tested the setup by pulling gently on her bound wrists. She didn't complain.

I used it like reins to keep her tight to me as I shot my hips forward and thrust fully inside her, as roughly as I could. She was so fucking tight and her wetness was dribbling down all over my desk, the scent of her driving me up the wall.

Fuck, I was going to come soon.

"Nikki," I snapped, "I'm fucking you now. I'm going to fuck you so hard you can't resist me-you'll have to come. You have to come for me."

She made little grunting sounds as my hips drove against her, my cock like a piston, pounding her. Everything between us was so hot and tight and so fucking wet. I clamped my jaw and mounted her hard, refusing to come just yet.

I still gripped her tied wrists with one hand and reached around her with my other hand to knuckle her clit; she gasped. I had triggered her peak.

Pressure was building in my balls as I kept fucking her, riding out her orgasm. She was letting out a breathy moan, and her voice shook, and I couldn't hold back: I yanked against her arms, pulling her ass tight to me, getting as far as I could inside her to let loose with my semen. My cock pulsed again and again as my brain was overloaded with the knowledge that finally, finally I had my penis inside Nikki, I was coming in her.

The office was dead quiet except for our heavy breathing. I slipped out of her at last, and she didn't move, so I palmed the smooth skin of her ass for a minute, giving her time to recover before I helped her down.

I zipped up and then smoothed her skirt down over her legs.

**

Mark's face was unreadable as I looked up at him, his hands resting on my shoulders. What would happen now, I wondered, not sure I could wobble to the elevator, not sure if I wanted to go home alone or stay with him all night.

And really not sure of what he wanted. He still hadn't said anything.

He guided me down into the chair and collected my discarded shoes and undergarments. Then he squatted in front of me, like an adult interacting with a child.

"Nikki, would you like me to come home with you tonight?"

I blinked.

"Yes."

When I didn't say anything else, he grinned, saying gently, "You can talk freely now. We're finished for the night."

But I didn't really want to. I regretted the idea of being finished for the night. Could I tell him that?

"What's on your mind?"

"I... don't want to."

He went still. "What don't you want to do? More of this?" He gestured toward the desk.

"No, I..." I took a deep breath and looked at my toes. "I don't want to be finished for the night."

When he didn't say anything for a while, I risked a glance up at his face. He was pondering me. Finally he reached out.

His fingertips brushed the ribbon around my neck.

"Do you know what this can mean?" he asked.

I was confused. "I meant it to mean... I wanted to remind you of-what happened-in high school."

"Right." He fought a smile. "But do you know what a ribbon like this-what a choker necklace, or a collar-can mean?"

"No."

His eyes were bright and I squirmed under his gaze.

"Why don't we go to your house and I'll tell you about it? Okay?"

"Okay."

12