Passionate Encounters

Story Info
Jenna gets more than a workout at the gym.
5.2k words
4.51
15.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is a short erotic story, which is a standalone read in itself. I later decided to write another story for Jenna which became more of a romance.

Passionate Encounters

It was Tuesday morning at 6 a.m. I was sitting in a small office, next to reception, waiting for Todd. The office had a desk, two chairs and a shelf filled with fitness books. As the minutes ticked by, my legs started jiggling up and down in nervousness. Where the bloody hell was Todd?

I blame my current situation on the movie, "Bridget Jones's Diary."

On Saturday night, I was alone in my apartment and watching the film, with a bottle of wine and I became all too aware that my life scarily mirrored that of Bridgets. The irony is that my surname is also Jones: Jenna Jones.

Like Bridget, I am a slightly overweight, thirty-something single girl and I have a tendency to fall for the wrong men. My last six-month relationship was with a dickhead who slept with not just one of my friends, but two of them and at the same time. No, they are not my friends anymore and he is now officially known as the ex-dickhead.

When Bridget Jones wrote some New Year's resolutions, determined to change her life around, it inspired me to do the same and the top three on my list were:

1) To lose weight

2) To not have casual sex with dickheads

If I'm honest with myself, number two was work in progress, but number one was a resolution I could do something about immediately and so I joined a gym.

The funny thing about weight gain is that it happens so subtly. My clothes had started to feel tight, uncomfortably tight, to the point where I was keeping the top button of my jeans undone, or unzipping my skirts a few inches lower for comfort. Long sweaters became my staple attire as they helped cover the gaping waistbands.

When I stepped on my bathroom scales and saw I had gained nearly seventeen pounds, I shrieked in horror.

The problem is that I love food too much to diet and yes I know that 80% of weight loss is all about what you eat, but fuck it, I was not going to stop having ice cream.

Unfortunately, I have never been a sporty or athletic girl. I love going for hikes or swimming, but running or high impact sports was just not my thing.

For a start, I have fairly large breasts. I mean they are a D cup, not massive, but big enough to cause discomfort. Running with these girls has never been fun and I have yet to find a decent sports bra that will contain them, without my boobs hitting my chin as I run.

I figured that in the gym, I could cycle, go on the stepping machine or do weights. My local gym also has a large indoor pool, which is a bonus.

********

A knock on the office door snapped me out of my thoughts and a young, twenty-something guy with fair hair, entered the room. He introduced himself as Todd, one of the personal trainers who was going to take me through my gym induction.

After reviewing my health form and making sure there were no concerns, Todd asked me to step on the weighing scales. I tried not to peek at the large number that appeared brightly in front of my toes, but Todd looked at it with indifference and jotted this down on the form.

He measured my height (5'6"), BMI (apparently obese, although I was an average size 14, by UK standards, then my blood pressure (thankfully normal).

We were in the office for about thirty minutes in total and then Todd showed me around the gym and helped me a devise a routine for weight loss and toning.

At the same time, he explained how to use all the gleaming equipment and I got to test it all out, under his guidance. It felt like a mini workout and I even sweated a little from exertion.

I felt confident that I could master it on my own and Todd said I could ask him or another personal trainer for help, at any time.

He also pointed at the dance studio with glass windows facing out towards the gym and said my membership included all the classes for free. They had things like Circuit training, Step, Zumba and Dance Fit, but I am so uncoordinated that there was no way I was going to attend any classes.

As we came to the end of the induction, I noticed that the gym was quite busy with people already dripping with sweat, red faced with exertion. They showed no signs of finishing their workouts.

I was always amazed at how many people were awake before sunrise and seemed to enjoy it. I was definitely a nocturnal creature, but I knew that if I left my exercise until after work, I wouldn't make it at all.

Once my induction was over, I changed back to my work clothes and went to work.

*********

The next day, I was back at 6 a.m.

As I passed the dance studio, I looked inside and saw at least twenty energetic ladies moving in unison and following the gyrations of the male instructor at the front of the class. Zumba had just started and I could faintly hear the beat of latin music.

Why were these ladies always dressed top to toe in Lululemon? They all seemed to be in coordinated outfits, with their tight little lycra leggings, even tighter crop tops and their hair slicked back in jaunty ponytails.

I peered down at my own outfit. I was wearing my oldest, navy tracksuit pants, the ones that were baggy and over stretched. I had also thrown on a black t-shirt, one that I secretly wore to bed.

I hadn't made much effort because I wasn't there to attract anyone's attention. I hoped that I could slink in, do my routine and leave again.

I walked over to the exercise bikes for a warm up. There were eight of them, all lined up and facing the running machines. I perched my generous butt delicately on one of the bikes and set it to manual so that I could control the speed and time. Thirty minutes would be enough to get my heart rate going and build up a bit of sweat.

I started gently peddling and watched the overhead television screen. Some ubiquitous morning chat show was on. Damn, I'd forgotten my headphones and I had no idea what they were talking about. It was a shame, as listening to them might have helped pass the time.

Feeling a little bored already, my eyes started to dart around the gym, eyeing up the other people training.

Over in the corner by the weights, was a man and woman, dressed in matching red t-shirts and black shorts. The man was faced down on an exercise mat, doing push ups and the women was standing next to him, holding two dumbbells and doing bicep curls. Every now and again, the woman paused in mid curl and said something to the man, who didn't stop doing his push ups.

To my left, I saw a slim man in his fifties with a personal trainer. The trainer had the man skipping with a jump rope and the sight was awkward. The poor man was so uncoordinated that he was hopping side to side, while trying simultaneously to swing the rope, but it kept hitting his body, instead of passing underneath his feet.

I began to wonder what people thought of me; a slightly plump, mousy girl, perched uncomfortably on a bike saddle and already out of breath after just fifteen minutes. The image was sobering and the smile left my lips.

I continued to look around the room and on one of the running machines, I spotted a pair of strong, tanned legs striding at a very fast pace. Well hello, this was a much more pleasant view.

A tight butt was encased in a pair of loose black shorts. A fitted white t-shirt hugged broad shoulders and a toned back. My eyes carried on moving up his body to the top of his head. He had tousled, dirty blond hair that was now slightly damp from sweat.

Interesting, very interesting. I looked at the mirror and saw his reflection and stopped peddling. Good God, he was hot, with a capital H.

He had deep-set eyes (color indeterminable from this distance), a strong jaw, straight nose and very kissable lips that were slightly parted as he ran. He had on headphones and the look on his face was pure concentration, which I found extremely sexy.

My gaze moved from his ass to the rippling muscles on his legs and back to his face and I was completely mesmerized. My legs were now peddling on automatic pilot as lustful urges overcame my body.

God, how I would love to lick the sweat off his face and rip off his t-shirt, I thought to myself. I wanted to cup my hands around his firm ass and squeeze them. I had no idea where these sinful thoughts had come from.

My current dilemma was my dowdy gym gear and my hair. It was a dull brown colour as I had not had it highlighted in weeks. I had also pulled it up in a messy bun. There was no way on earth he would give me a second glance.

I couldn't stop staring at him though and the nerve endings on my clit started firing up and every movement on the bike, stimulated me deliciously.

It was the best workout of my life.

The thirty-minute timer on the bike suddenly buzzed and gave me a rude awakening.

The man was still on the running machine. He hadn't let up his pace and did not seem remotely out of breath.

With his stamina, I bet he could have sex all night. I started to fan myself a little with my hand, as the dirty image that projected in my mind, made my face flush.

I hopped off the bike and tried to walk nonchalantly towards the weight machines, even though my pussy was throbbing. The weights were still close enough to the running machines that I could continue looking at the hot guy.

Todd had shown me how to change the weights and use the equipment, but I was feeling a little flustered. I went over to the chest press and I couldn't even pull the pin out to change the weights. After careful wiggling, it came loose and I set it to the lowest weight setting. I sat down and did a set of thirty reps. I didn't want to overdo it on my first day.

I then moved to the lateral pull-down machine and as I pulled down the overhead bar, I sneaked furtive glances at the hot guy the whole time.

He was slowing down on the running machine and finally he came to a stop and stepped off. He sauntered over to the water dispenser and filled a plastic cup. I watched as he tilted his head back and took a big gulp of water. His adam's apple moved as he swallowed. I bit my bottom lip as I stared at his neck and thought about biting along it all the way up to his lips.

Then he walked in my direction and casually lifted up his t-shirt to wipe his face. The bronze abs that were suddenly on display made me suck in my breath. He was delicious and I wanted desperately to touch him and see if his body was as hard as it looked.

The hot guy came up close to my machine and as he walked past, he glanced at me briefly; a vague and disinterested look as though I was invisible. I noticed though that he had stunning green eyes that were so beautiful I felt butterflies in my stomach.

When he left, my motivation for the gym fizzled out and I made my way to the changing rooms. The place was empty apart from one lady taking her bag out of her locker. She looked as though she had just finished for the morning.

The other ladies were still in their one-hour Zumba class so we had the changing room to ourselves.

I grabbed my towel and shower gel from the locker and went to one of the shower cubicles. Despite being an expensive gym with a high membership fee, the showers were a little outdated and only had a plastic curtain to pull across the cubicle, rather than a locked door.

I switched on the shower and was pleased that the water was hot and also the pressure nice and strong. The powerful jet of water felt lovely on my skin. I gave myself a quick shower and turned the water on cold as I needed to cool myself down, after getting myself all worked up over the hot guy.

I shivered as I soaped my body and ran my fingers down my breasts and lightly over my clit, which was beckoning me. I was tempted to do more, but didn't have long to get back to work so I finished washing myself clinically.

After changing into my work clothes, drying my hair and applying a bit of make up, I went straight to work.

My mind was distracted though as I kept wondering about the hot guy and whether he would be at the gym the next day.

It certainly made me feel very motivated to get up early in the morning again.

*********

The next day, I was back at 6 a.m.

I had decided to make a bit more of an effort with my appearance and had replaced my old tracksuit pants with a pair of black leggings and a loose pink singlet. My old sports bra just about managed to contain my large breasts.

The leggings were tight between my legs and I felt self-conscious about the camel toe that I was clearly displaying. Several times, I wanted to reach down and pull the leggings off my crotch.

I was also suffering from a wedgie and kept having to yank my panties down from between my butt cheeks. Only then did I remember why I had not worn these leggings in a year.

I walked around the gym, looking at the other members. A similar crowd was there again. The man who had been skipping/hopping the previous day was in the corner with his trainer. Today, he was being forced to do squats and I had to give him ten out of ten for effort.

I didn't see the hot guy anywhere, which made me feel rather deflated. Well I was there now and might as well make good use of the time. I needed to push myself, if I was going to lose any weight and be able to zip up my jeans again.

I went back on the cycling machine and did a warm up program. I had remembered to bring my headphones so I could watch the morning chat show. It was quite a good segment as they were talking to women who had been in bad relationships and a psychologist was there with very good advice, which I myself needed to take note of.

I was so engrossed in the show that I didn't even notice the hot guy until he walked past and temporarily blocked the television screen.

His hair was damp so he had either been working out in another part of the gym or he had been swimming before his session. He still looked utterly beautiful and my heart did a pitter-patter as my eyes stalked him.

His tight ass moved towards a rowing machine. He had on a blue pair of shorts today with another white t-shirt and he looked hot as hell.

I watched him put his towel and water bottle down next to the rowing machine and sit down; then he stuck his feet in the stirrups, pulled up the hand straps and started to row at an incredible speed. His face grimaced and strained as he worked hard and fast. I enjoyed watching the muscles on this thighs tense and contract, while his biceps bulged. He was such a sexy sight and I felt my pussy warming in response.

The twenty-minute timer buzzed annoyingly on the cycling machine, but I didn't move to get off. The peddling was making my clit rub deliciously against the bike seat and I was getting incredibly turned on watching the hot guy and imagining what his firm body would feel like pressed against my own.

My face was getting more and more flushed and I'm not sure if anyone could tell I was nearing an orgasm. At one point, I closed my eyes and sighed loudly. When I opened them again and looked at the hot guy, he had stopped rowing and was looking at me with a sparkle in his eyes and a smile tugging at his lips.

My face burned even more at being caught out and he raised his eyebrows and smirked at me.

I stopped peddling and got off the bike as quickly as I could and made my way to the changing rooms. I was so hot and wet, there was no way I was going to finish my gym session.

Thank God, the changing room was empty. My pussy was throbbing and I needed release here and now.

I grabbed my towel and shower gel from the locker and then rushed into an empty shower cubicle. Making sure that the curtain was completely covering the entrance of the cubicle, I reached up to the showerhead, turned it on full and hot.

I adjusted the angle so that the water sprayed directly towards my mound. It would have been so much better if the showerhead had been detachable, but a girl had to learn to improvise. I was too sexed up and needed to come.

I leaned back against the wall, with my legs spread out a little in front of me so that the water hit me at exactly the right spot, on my swollen clit. I closed my eyes and let the intense jets of water work their magic.

I grabbed both my heavy breasts and gently squeezed them both. I was imagining that hot guy kissing them, sucking my nipples, licking my clit and then ramming his cock inside me. I started to thrust my pelvis back and forth in a smooth rhythm to the powerful stream of water. It didn't take long at all. Within minutes, my body was shuddering and I was left gasping as I came violently.

I stayed in the shower after my orgasm had subsided and continued soaping my body and washing my hair languidly. Then I toweled myself dry and got dressed quickly, now in a hurry to leave the changing rooms, before the rush of chattering females from the morning dance class.

As I walked out, I didn't see the person just leaving the men's changing rooms so I ran smack into his side. I mumbled an apology and peered up, in a daze at the hot guy, who was now freshly showered and changed.

He smelled delicious and looked just as gorgeous. He stared at my flushed face and bright eyes with a knowing grin, as though he knew I had just masturbated myself to a violent orgasm. Embarrassed, I ran out of the gym without looking back.

That same day, back at work I rang my hairdresser and made an urgent appointment to get my hair coloured and styled. Then at lunchtime, I dashed out to the local sports store and bought a whole new gym outfit, including a more supportive sports bra. I was on a mission to look my best for the hot guy, the next time we met.

Was I deluding myself that he would even notice me, even if I spruced myself up?

***************

The next day, I was dressed top to toe in black when I entered the gym. I was happy that my brand new gear made me look marginally thinner. I'm sure it was because it was black, which we all know is a very slimming colour.

My hair was now a lovely honey blond and I had tied it up in a high ponytail. I had even applied a bit of mascara and pink lip gloss, which made my lips look nice and plump.

Just to mix things up a little, I decided to abandon the bicycles. The pressure of the bike seat against my clit turned me on far too much and I didn't want to embarrass myself again like the previous day.

Instead, I walked over to the running machines and carefully stepped on the treadmill. There were six of them and I had a weird perversion to use the exact same one the hot guy had been running on the day before. I set the program to walking for thirty minutes and started my gentle session.

After ten minutes and barely breaking sweat, I put the speed up and walked at a brisker pace. I had my eyes down on the monitor and was busy figuring out how many calories I could burn in thirty minutes, when a movement next to me caused me to look up to the mirror.

Holy fuck, it was the hot guy. He was on the machine next to me and was setting up a running program. He had on headphones again and looked like he meant business.

I glanced at him and tried not to gawp as he started running. I saw his eyes in the mirror look across at me and he had a grin on his face. I carefully kept my expression neutral.

This guy was fit in more ways than one. He started running at a steady, but fast pace. I tried my best to keep looking straight ahead, but I couldn't help myself ogling him in the mirror, at every opportunity.

His proximity was making my pussy gush and I was so glad I had worn black as surely I was generating a wet patch on my pants.

At one point, I had to reach down and re-adjust my leggings at the crotch as they were now sticking to me uncomfortably and even though I tried to do it surreptitiously, it was impossible to be discrete.

12