He's Too Young For Me

Story Info
Will he change her mind about their age difference?
7.1k words
4.49
47k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers

Comments and constructive criticism welcome! I love seeing stars! All that helps me to know what you like to read.

If it's Wednesday it must be free coffee day for seniors at the neighborhood pancake house. Their idea of seniors is 50+ so at fifty eight I'm in. Unlike most of the others, I also order bacon and a couple of pancakes.

After the last hurricane, when we had no power for two weeks, they stayed open, generators running coffee pots and no charge. Not even donations. It wasn't just the coffee, but a place for the community to keep in touch during some tough times. I appreciated it. Still do.

Tattoos have made me somewhat of a renegade in the silver hair crowd. Since I joined the silver revolution and quit dying my hair bright copper red, I'm a silver now too. A nod to being a rogue, purple streaks highlight an asymmetrical side shaved cut.

"Linda! Great to see you here today." Jack was a coffee only regular. Nice guy. Older. Probably a blue piller. He pulled out a chair and joined us at our big round table.

Not that there's anything wrong with the blue pills. I've had some of my best sex with those guys. It's just that it's a scheduling thing and I like the spontaneity thing. I mean as far as sex goes, I'm never going to be too old for cock and when it happens I'll go down on the ride of my life in flames.

More filtered in and the table filled up. "Don't forget to tip your servers," I said as folks left. I didn't talk much. Just listened. Old people stuff. Health insurance. Social security. Retirement income. Stuff we shouldn't have to worry about at this stage in the game of life. I still had a few more years, but I could grasp what was coming.

"Thanks, Jimmy," I said, smiling at the waiter. He was a regular server for coffee mornings.

"Thank you, Linda. I heard you reminding them. Thanks."

"Yeah I know some of them forget to leave a tip for putting up with their bullshit," I said laughing and he grinned. Dimples, Florida tan, thick shock of brown hair. A nice guy just working his way through college. "How's biology?" I asked, knowing it was his curse of the semester.

"Don't ask," he said wryly, gathering up more dirty dishes. I smiled sympathetically.

I got up to leave. "See you guys. And don't forget to tip the servers. They gotta make a living too you know," I grinned and was off.

I have an office in a small space, second floor downtown. A coastal town, touristy, swarming with seasonal snowbirds, and migrants from the north, escaping weather and not respecting our beautiful state. Trash littered our beaches and locals took trash bags on their daily walks. I loved the area still, just not some of the people.

My business was never ending. I provided home care for those that needed it. Some had health issues and I had CNA's for the job. Some just needed help around the house. Light bulbs, leaking toilets, backed up drains, what have you. And I had drivers for those that couldn't or didn't want to drive in our hellacious traffic.

I had made some good investments and could live well without having to gouge my clients. I provided jobs for older folks wanting something to do, to college people needing the money and flexible hours. I paid well and had little turnover -- clients or employees.

Although I did have to consider hiring a few more employees. I didn't care about age, but above all they must be responsible. The clients depended on them and it was up to me to make the right choices.

Just as the phone began ringing, Fluffy my rescue cat came out of the file drawer and up on my lap. I thought of her as an employee, someone to help keep my sanity throughout the day. Stroking her soft black fur brought my anxiety a level down. I kept her from certain death at the shelter, and still volunteer there.

"Yes, we do home care of most any kind. What were you needing?" An out of state daughter looking for care for her Mother.

"No we don't provide that but I can give you the numbers of companies that do. Yes yes, you're very welcome."

It went on like this most of the day. I was forced to turn down too many today because I just didn't have enough employees to cover, so I went online to place a help wanted ad.

Fluffy relocated to my desk, on the set of client files I needed. Cats do that. They have an inner sense of what you're doing next and or where you're going, all designed to be in the way, no matter.

Internet ads have the benefit of instant gratification and it didn't take long for responses. Thankfully I could weed them out first and only interview those that showed promise. Three came in, two are on the maybe list and the other was allergic to cats and wanted me to put Fluffy away.

I graciously, as graciously as I could anyhow, told her no. Possible that clients have cats or dogs and I'm not going to interrogate them about their pets.

I stopped for a beer and a burger on my way home at the only neighborhood style bar in the town. I don't need a yak burger or wagyu or whatever the hell the latest thing was from the tourist traps.

"Linda! Long-time no see." Pete was owner slash beertender and all around nice guy.

"I know right. I rode my Harley to California and back," I said for the benefit of the guys staring at me down the bar. My tats and hair often did that. Pete laughed and put in my order, and pulled me a beer.

They didn't consider my age and that I was what would be considered full figured. No lumps, bumps or overhangs. Still pretty shapely for pushing 60. Tits drooped a bit, but hell 36C is going to do that eventually. Unless they're fake. Which mine weren't. Genetics all the way.

"Linda I thought that was you!" I swivelled my stool and it was Jimmy, who I now recognized as one of the guys down the bar. My bad.

"Hey Jimmy, I didn't know you came to this hole in the wall." Pete laughed.

"I'm studying usually, but I have a few days break and wanted to get out."

"Livin' large here!" Pete and I razzing each other was our game.

"Yeah yeah, you love it here and you know it!" Pete shouted across the bar. I shrugged. We laughed.

Jimmy grabbed his beer and slid on the bar stool next to me. We ate and made small talk for awhile.

"Can I drive you home?"

"Nah, I walk. I just live a couple of blocks away, but thanks."

"Okay then I'll walk you home." I agreed even though I felt perfectly safe by myself. It'd be good company, I thought.

"What do you do? I don't think I've ever heard," he said.

"I own a home care business..." and went on to explain.

"What a great service for seniors. And perfect for here in Florida."

"Right, Sadly we are the home of the forgotten senior. Their families live up north and forget about mom dad or grandma grandpa here. I've had great response and can barely keep up with the demand. I spent the day interviewing."

"That's really sad," he said.

"It is. And since I'm pushing legal senior status, I'm sensitive to their plight."

"What?! You're not that old!"

"I won't make you guess how old I am," I said laughing. "I'll be fifty nine on my next birthday."

"I'd not have guessed. You just seem so young. I guess a lot is in attitude huh."

"Pretty much. I don't feel old. I never had kids, who I think are aging. I didn't want someone taking over my life, like kids do," I admitted. "I'm okay with those that do. Just wasn't for me."

"To be honest I've never felt the need to see a little Jimmy or Jojo or whatever running around. Not to mention the earths resources are only going to hold out so long. Look at what a mess we've made of this earth so far."

Just as we walked up to my house, I found my kindred spirit. "We're here. Would you like to come in for a beer?"

"Can I have a rain check? I need to get some studying done yet. I slacked today," he said laughing.

"Of course! Anytime."

I love that feeling you get when you meet a new friend. Someone you see a future with because you have so much in common. A nice feeling to go to sleep on.

Fluffy was glad to see me early the next day, especially with catnip and new toys. She laid on my lap with her new toy while I went through the internet replies to my ad. I quickly weeded through and narrowed down a selection of possibilities.

The business has specific jobs, drivers, handymen type, health care workers, and just folks that would check in on our clients on a scheduled basis to check if they needed anything.

Afternoon and I was ready to call it for the day when the hair went up on Fluffy's arched back. My guard cat alerting me to someone at the door.

"Hey, c'mon in," not exactly disappointed to see Jimmy's brown hair, dimples and little boy handsome face. "Careful of the resident guard cat, Fluffy. If you sit for more than thirty seconds your lap is fair game for a nap." He laughed. Being a girl, she didn't waste any time in making up to her new beau.

"You mentioned you were hiring?" I nodded. "I was wondering what type of jobs and hours. I'd like to get something after the pancake house."

I took a moment to match him to job while watching Fluffy moon eyeing Jimmy who absently scratched her head. Ohboy, I thought, laughing to myself.

"I think a great job for you would be a driver...." And I went on to explain the job. He liked it. I hired him. Just. Like. That.

"I was thinking to try that new Mexican place over on Miami, would you like to go?"

Only a block over. "I'm always up for Mexican, Jimmy! Let me feed Fluffy first."

They set the big Margarita bowl down in front of me and I knew I was in trouble.

Jimmy was laughing, no doubt at the look on my face. "Good thing I know the way to your house now. I can get you home!"

"Veryyyyy funny," I said, putting the straw in and starting to nurse that drink. "I'm sure I'll be fine if I just drink this slowly. And food. That'll do it too." He just smiled and nodded.

After a delicious dinner, they had a Mariachi band for late evening entertainment.

"You have chair dancing to an art, Linda," Jimmy said laughing.

Ohboy, I WAS dancing in my seat. I took another sip of my Margarita. A couple of other women, a bit older than me, came over and pulled me up to dance with them. As much as you can dance to Mariachi anyhow. We mostly just drunkenly gyrated.

I stumbled going back to sit down, Jimmy caught me and set me down on his lap.

"I think you'll be safer right here," he grinned.

He was a little hazy looking. Maybe because I was woozy. Whatever I was feeling stripped away all my inhibitions, and I held his face between my hands and planted a pretty steamy kiss on him. I did hear warning bells going off, but in my inebriated state, they were easy to ignore.

After the initial shock, he began kissing me back. Running his hand up my back and gently holding my neck as though he wasn't going to let me be the first to back off. The kiss did get steamier and more intimate until he backed away a few inches, looking into my eyes.

"Mmmm, that was a nice surprise Linda." His thumb stroked my cheek. "I'd feel better about it if you were sober and did this, but I'll take it." I flattened my hand on his chest and felt the comforting thump thump thump.

I swooped in for another kiss and right then the Mariachi band ended for the night and everyone began to leave.

"Oh boo," I said and he laughed. "I'm glad you enjoyed kissing me that much but they're going to sweep us up with the trash if we don't leave."

I stood up, wobbled until Jimmy put his arm around me and guided me out. It was only a block to my house, but along the way I'd stop on the sidewalk and look in windows that had their curtains open, picked flowers from yards, stopped to look up at the stars, and held Jimmy's hand.

He dug the key out of my purse and helped me in the house. "I'm coming in for a minute to make sure you're okay."

"Okay!" I nearly shouted. "Hey do you want a beer?"

"I will as long as you don't have one," he laughed.

I tapped him on the chin with my finger. "Noooooo, I'm already a little tipsy!"

"Yessssss you are. Did you have fun tonight?"

"Ohbaby I had a blast!"

"You did? Good. What was the best part?"

I looked down demurely and said, "Kissing you."

"Good, I was afraid you'd forgotten that part!"

"No no no no I'll never forget that! Too bad I'm too old for you," I said sadly.

"You are not too old for me, Linda. Why would I want to spend time with you if I thought that? You're fun and vibrant and intelligent and like no other woman I've ever met."

"I am?" I blinked. He wasn't as blurry looking at he was when we got back.

"You are."

"After all you did kiss me back," I said, remembering that much.

"I certainly did. And we wouldn't have stopped if the place wouldn't have been closing.

"There was more?!" I said in a high pitch that ended on a squeak. I had no idea where it came from.

He laughed. "Much more. But maybe all not meant for public eh? Some kisses should remain private, don't you think?"

"Private kisses....." I looked off, thinking. "I guess?" My eyes were less blurry, but my brain was a little foggy.

He sat at the kitchen table, opened his beer and took a swig. He watched me for awhile, knowing I was still processing that.

"Are you going to sit down... On the chair... Or in my lap." In one bounce I was on his lap. "I'm glad you chose that. He put his arm around me. Partly for intimacy, partly to keep me from falling off.

"Should we finish what we started?" I said, tracing his lower lip with my finger.

"Mmmm we can do what you want to do, Lin."

"It's late do you have work the morning?" He shook his head. "Classes?" Again, no. "Ohmy," I said, mostly to myself.

He put a finger on my chin and turned my head so we were lips to lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tipped my head, going in for round two of kisses. He moaned and pulled me close. I dipped my tongue in his mouth and tasted the beer, and him. I moaned.

My fingers threaded through his soft thick hair as the kiss went deeper, more passionate. I felt his hardness against my hip. He stroked my side, his thumb caressing the side of my breast. Ohmygod I wanted more.

Even when I was younger I was never the type to worry about doing what on what date, don't give out, blah blah. I did my thing. I knew I wasn't going to marry the schmucks anyhow. They were a quickie. A romp

But this time with Jimmy, I didn't feel like rushing it. Why? I have no clue. But I go by my instincts I wanted him tonight, but I didn't want to lead him on either. Then there was this young old thing I had to consider.

I rocked my hip rubbing his throbbing stiffness and pulled back from the kiss. He gasped, his eyes were dark with what was to come.

"I'm going to melt into a puddle if we keep on," I smiled, but wanting to rip his clothes off, jump on him and fuck him all night. Which was a pro on the pro and con list. Twenty something is like the energized bunny.

"Yes, I don't want to rush you, Lin." Telling me he wanted me but would wait, and other check mark on the pro side.

"I appreciate that," I smiled. He emptied his beer and went out the door. I almost ran to call him back but good sense was creeping through the Margarita haze.

Morning sun brought up the what were you thinking finger wag. I blamed it all on the Margarita and started my day swinging by for coffee, pancakes and bacon. Jack and the others greeted me and I almost felt back to normal.

"Don't forget to tip your servers," I reminded them as a coffee pot appeared to fill up my mug. I knew Jimmy was off today so I wouldn't have to deal with how I was going to handle that until later.

Today was my lucky day and I found four new employees to fit perfectly. Even Fuzzy was happy being stretched out in a strip of sun on the floor.

Once I hired and interviewed, I didn't have to deal much with the employees. They texted and called and we had an online group that they could see the upcoming schedule. I wanted to make it easy on them and efficient for me.

It was time to get away and went to the jetty to watch the sail boats motor out and hoist their bright white sails once they were into the Gulf. Dolphins arced out of the water. And if the water was warm enough, an occasional manatee went by, a huge dark shadow in the water. Someone flipped a clown fish up on the jetty, took a picture with it and tossed it back in. People fishing lined the jetty, so with enough gear they had to pack it in a wheeled cart, others had a box of bait and a pole. But everyone seemed to be having fun.

I plopped down in one of the benches, kept far enough back from flying hooks and bait. It was all leisurely and folks walked, stood or sat. Many came down to walk off dinner they'd had downtown.

"Not a cloud in the sky." I glanced over to a handsome silver haired man, a bit older than me.

"The water is so beautiful when it's like this."

"I suppose you're one of the lucky ones that live in this paradise?" he asked. "By the way my name is Bill."

I shook his hand. "Linda. I am, yes. Obviously you're a visitor here." The white skin tips us off.

"Yes Michigan. I left six inches of snow to come down here."

"I'm glad you left it. I don't want it." We laughed.

"I'll be here a week and I don't cook in my hotel room, do you have some suggestions for good places to eat?"

"It's foodie heaven in this area. Most everything ethnic food is available... Unless you prefer chains. I know some do."

"Not me, I prefer eating like the locals."

I began to give him some ideas for lunches and dinners, which gave me a chance to check him out. Under that shock of longish thick silver hair were the brightest green eyes I'd ever seen. Fitting for his angular face and chin cleft. He had what they now call a dad bod and it was very attractive. He wasn't a fitness nut thankfully.

"I ate at the Mexican place tonight and enjoyed it very much." I cringed being thankful he wasn't there last night and seen memorable me.

"It's very good, yes! There's an excellent seafood place on the other jetty." I pointed it out across the way. "It overlooks the marina and the water."

"I'm liking that idea a lot. Would you be interested in going there with me sometime? It'd have to be within a week because I'll be heading back. Just a dinner."

He seemed nice, and maybe a little lonely, so I agreed. We set up a day and time to meet.

The next morning I texted all the new employees, including Jimmy, giving them all the information and links for the group and their schedules.

Sorry I was working and just ended my shift. It all looks good and I'm anxious to get started.

I really think you are going to like it. You can schedule around work and school.

I closed the app.

How about a pizza and beer later. Or are you sworn off alcohol lol

Sorry I can't. Meeting a friend for dinner.

Uh oh do I have competition?

Lol

Not sure why I replied with that. If in real life, it would be considered a nervous laugh. I was so off balance with this relationship.

"Geez Frannie, it has been ages!" I hugged my old friend. "Time goes by so fast."

"Wait'll you're my age," she chuckled. Last time we'd met we celebrated her signing up for Social Security.

"Yeah yeah, you've gotten a lot older since you went on SS!"

We chose a Thai sushi restaurant that was popular, but out of downtown, so I drove. I was getting so spoiled from walking everywhere, I thought to myself, laughing.

"They have the best sushi here, you want to split?"

The sushi came on a big bamboo boat and was embarrassingly big for just the two of us. Neither of us cared what others thought and we dove in. Tom Kha Gai was served in a big fragrant steaming bowl. I always took some home with me.

"So what's new with you Linda? You're always doing something interesting!"

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers
12