He's Your Problem Now

Story Info
Mom abandons sex starved hubby to their daughter.
750 words
3.6
18.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agerasia
Agerasia
36 Followers

Sheila arrived home after her date with Todd a 22 year old linebacker at the University. It was her 18th birthday. She had expected to spend the night with Todd but it didn't workout.

She heard her dad, Steve, call out, "A little help in here!"

She ran into the living room and was shocked to see her dad was beating his meat. Her quick glance let her know his cock was more impressive than Todd's.

Shelia quickly left the living room with an embarrassed red face. She found her mom in a bedroom packing a suit case. "Mom, dad is calling out for you, he needs some help."

Mom replied, "I have lived with him and his sex addiction for 19 years waiting for you to become an adult. The sounds from your bedroom make me certain you inherited his sex gene. I am not helping the pervert anymore. I blocked his porn access. You are welcome to give him a hand job, blow job, fuck him, masturbate in front of him, or whatever. Or you can leave if not he's your problem I am running off with a younger man who is not addicted to sex."

Shelia replied, "FUCK!"

"Yes, that would solve his problem for the moment."

Shelia thought about the disastrous date she had just returned from. No foreplay. Todd had fucked her till he came and then he rolled over and tried to go to sleep. "What about my needs?"

Todd replied, "Use your fingers."

"You fucking asshole, all I am is a hole for you to shove your dick in. Well take your dick and use your hand next time, you fucking limp dicked looser." She slammed out the door and went home. Her toys were going to have to make up for the looser tonight.

Her dad called again, "The porn site isn't working I need some help to deal with this raging hard-on."

Her phone chirped with a text message. She opened it. "Shelia, I am sorry about tonight. I don't have the sex drive you need. Your mother is much more refined and is moving in with me. Good luck in finding someone who is willing to satisfy your needs."

She thought, "The fucking nerve of Todd not only kicking me out of bed but stealing my mother. The bitch and Todd deserve each other."

She stormed into her bedroom and reached into her toy box for a vibrator. It was missing. She turned on her laptop and found the porn site she had lied to about her age had been blocked.

"Fuck, fucking bitch, fuck, fuck."

Shelia thought, "The solution to my problem and my dad's problem is waiting for me to take action." She put on a white blouse from her freshman year in high school. The buttons almost popped off. Bright red lipstick. No panties and a cheerleaders skirt, white bobby socks,, and shiny black patent leather shoes. Admiring herself in the mirror, "No one could resist me."

She returned to the living room where her daddy was still working on his cock. "Daddy, my boy friend turned out to be a bust, mom didn't something with my sex toys, she fucked up the internet porn and ran away with my boy friend, Todd! Todd left me horny and it looks like you are super horny."

Her dad softly replied, "We can't."

As she bent over the top button popped off her blouse and she sucked his cock as deep as she could into her mouth. As she pulled her mouth off a red lip stick ring was around his cock. "Tasty, we can and we will."

She mounted him reverse cow girl. "Think of me not as your daughter but as the best fuck you ever had, call me her name."

"Jackie, oh Jackie anything for one more time!"

Shelia was using the muscles she gained cheer leading to pound herself down and back up.

"Stevie, reach around and rip my blouse open so you can play with my tits. Just think how good they are going to be to suck on later. Think what it will be like to tittie fuck them!"

"Yes, pinch them, pinch my titties harder."

"Now stick a finger in me and rub my clit. Prove to me you know how to drive a woman wild."

"Oh fuck, yes, that's what I needed as Steve erupted."

"Shelia, we have something special; now all we have to do is not fuck it up!"

Agerasia
Agerasia
36 Followers