Heterosexuality for Beginners

Story Info
A young man has an eye-opening experience at college.
6.1k words
4.59
9.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,608 Followers

This college I go to is so cool. I mean, what other school has a classroom painted this color of violet purple, with lights that seem to glow with infrared warmth? The artwork on the walls is so personal, the teacher's own choices, I'm pretty sure. Prints of abstract paintings, it's not too difficult to imagine them being nudes and sexual couples, angular, almost appearing to move, with paint-splashed bursts of color, all of them framed in a fancier way than you'd expect to see in a classroom.

Maybe classroom is the wrong way to describe it. It's a small theater, really, a lecture theater, and as I look around I see students arriving and sitting, getting relaxed on the overstuffed upholstered comfort of the seats, each row a step higher than the one in front of it. There's room for a hundred of us, maybe, to look downward toward the stage, and this class, Heterosexuality For Beginners, looks like it might be full-up. I'm not surprised, because, if I'm being honest, it was one of the very first classes I signed up for. I mean, for us freshmen here, starting a brand new four years, living away from home for the first time, maybe I can only speak for myself but I'm a pretty inexperienced guy when it comes to sex, so a class like this seemed like a no-brainer. Judging from the way the seats are filing up all around me with somewhat nervous looking kids, I guess I'm not the only one.

A hush comes over the room as the teacher walks in, appearing from the left wing of the small stage as if she's an actor ready to recite Shakespeare.

"Welcome," she says, her voice carrying as vividly as the violet purple. "Welcome, everyone. How exiting to have a new group. I love these new beginnings. I see some familiar faces, I've met some of you ahead of time, but to all the rest of you I'll introduce myself. I'm Professor Arlotta Silky, my PHD is in Human Heterosexuality with an emphasis on the way we, as human males and females, fit together. It's nature's most beautiful and wonderful puzzle, with the main pieces being hands, hard cocks, wet vaginas, and mouths, mouths, and more mouths. Breasts, testicles, clitorises, anuses, all these things come into play, some often, some rarely or just once in a while."

I watched as Professor Silky emerged from behind her lectern, walking so casually out to the front of the small stage. "Shall we jump right into it?" she asked, her eyes surprising me when they landed on mine, holding there for an almost terrifying moment before drifting off to another student, then another.

"The class contract that you all signed detailed the way of things, the nudity that will be on display here all semester, and the 'live demonstration' aspect of this form of teaching. So who will be the first young man and the first young woman to get the ball rolling? These firsts are always exciting. Which of you feels it? Which of you wishes to climb up onto this nice clean bed?"

Professor Silky stood beside the king-sized bed that loomed center-stage, its medium-gray colored fitted sheet stretched smoothly tight, two gray pillows at-the-ready to lay two heads on.

My head swiveled when I saw a girl stand up, the other students all looking her way now. Petite, with long dirty-blonde dreadlock hair, I saw tattoos on her nearest arm, her other arm raising into the air. "I'll do it," she said, her eyes glistening, her sexy mouth curling into an interesting smile.

"Yes, good," said the professor. "Your name is Spirit, right?"

"Yes, Spirit Manful."

The professor's gaze scanned the rest of us. "Which of you young men wishes to join with Spirit?"

From the corner of my eye I saw him stand. "I will," he said.

Professor Silky's smirking smile made me wonder. "Yes, fine," she said, retaking her place behind the lectern, glancing at her notes. "Mr. Hardy, is it? Braze Hardy?"

"That's me," he said, as my skin crawled with memories of cocky bullies just like him at home.

"Come on down, you two," said Professor Silky. "I'll let you undress each other."

My eyes went to Spirit again, party because of her sexiness and partly because she was making her way across my row now, the rest of us moving our legs to let her through, the scent of incense -- maybe mixed with weed -- hitting my nose as she passed by me toward the aisle-way steps that lead down to the stage. As magical as her eyes and smile had been, it was her ass that truly captivated, its petite shape not unlike a vision of perfection as she made her way down toward the stage. My thoughts began to get fuzzy as I watched her, myself and no doubt every other boy now thinking about this 'undressing' that was about to happen.

Braze made his way much quicker, catching up just a few steps behind her, his casual trot looking similar to impatience. Tall and lanky, with a prominent chin and a sweep of brown hair, I and the others saw the moment when he and Spirit reached the stage, their eyes meeting, her smile cute and sparkling, his suddenly strange, maybe shy if that's possible from such a boy.

"Let's talk about undressing," said the professor, as I noticed the way her pantsuit perfectly fit her. "There are no rules, of course. The way it happens is all about the moment, the excitement, the anticipation and the thrill. If it's not at least a little bit of a thrill getting undressed with your partner, I suggest you think about why. Braze? Spirit? Do you feel a thrill as you stand here knowing that you'll soon be stripped bare for each other's touch?"

My eyes, hard on Spirit and hardly seeing Braze, saw her glistening eyes sparkle as she sweetly said "Yes."

Professor Silky walked over to the lectern again, flipping through her notes, the shuffling paper the only sound in the eerily silent room. "I see here you've both given full consent to full participation. Oh, and you've both waved-off condoms for these demonstrations. That's excellent. Let's begin with your undressing of each other."

This time I did see Braze, his nod, his eyes not nearly as confident looking as they'd been. Professor Silky began talking about the history of clothing, centuries of undressing, a somewhat dry and boring lecture that left me and my other classmates in a dreamlike haze as we watched two of our peers stripping each other, one piece of clothing at a time. The eerie silence was silent no more, myself and the others breathing louder, shifting restlessly in our seats. The girl next to me let out a huff through her nose when Spirit lifted Braze's t-shirt off over his head, his flowing brown hair tousling. I think I made the same noise, or maybe a quiet whimper, when Spirit's shirt was tossed aside, her petite body looking vulnerable and opalescent wearing just her small day-to-day bra and snug, faded jeans.

Braze showed his impertinent impatience when he embraced her in order to reach her bra clasp, Spirit's eyes wide on his when he took the bra off of her, her small breasts looking even smaller without the bra's modest padding.

With a smirking look of payback in her shining eyes, Spirit knelt before him, unfastened his pants and pulled them down, underwear and all, quiet gasps of surprise rising up in the class as Braze's cock hardened more than halfway stiff. The professor's lecture had stopped, she now standing casually at the lectern, watching with the rest of us as Braze and Spirit made each other fully nude.

"Note the arousal," said the professor. "These are the clues we look for, as a species. There are many, some of them unseen. Even from a distance, though, we see Braze's arousal in his hardening penis, though here we'll call it a cock and save 'penis' for the flaccid state. Spirit gives her arousal away nicely, too, her breasts showing lovely nipples that are very aroused indeed. Thank you for volunteering, Spirit, you're the perfect example. What we commonly refer to as the nipple is also known in medical terms as the mammary papilla. Spirit's are quite exceptionally aroused, very lovely. Can I get one or two of you young men to give your opinion on how the sight of them makes you feel?" The Professor pointed at a guy in the front row.

"How they...make me feel?" he asked. "Hot. I mean...warm...I mean...yeah, turned on."

A quiet murmur of giggles.

The Professor glanced at another boy and he spoke up. "Small tits, but yeah, awesome nips."

Sitting as quietly as I could in my seat, I absolutely would have said the same. Rather than ask me, the professor's eyes stopped on mine again, and I realized she was in my head as much as Spirit was. A woman in her thirties, full dressed, holding me transfixed just as a hot nude girl was doing, my attention seemingly split, on the two of them and not much else.

"Okay," said the professor, stepping back to her lectern and her notes. "This being day one, I always like to start with an overview of where we'll be going, a sort of all-in-one demonstration that we'll gradually pick apart into individual positions that we'll focus on in future classes. Today, Braze and Spirit will give it the old college try to demonstrate all the classic sexual positions in one session. Spirit, would you like to lead Braze to the bed?"

I'd already been looking at Spirit, watching her eyes as the professor gave away the game-plan for the rest of today's class. 'All the classic positions.' Yes, Spirit's eyes had reacted to that, and mine had, too, I'm sure.

The bed made no sound when Spirit climbed onto it, her slender, five-foot-tall self looking almost tiny on the king-sized expanse of the big mattress. Braze was soon there with her, his cock still more than half-hard but not wildly lifted or pointing. Wondering what mine would be like in this situation, I nervously took a quick glance around at the other students, the girl next to me blushing, maybe because she knew my eyes were so close and now on her.

"I'll call out direction, and we'll see how far into this we can get," said the professor, her mouth curling into a mischievous smile. "You've big shoes to fill, Braze -- last year's young man made it all the way to the end."

"Hell yeah, let's do this," he said, smiling in a cocky way, glancing at Spirit, then back at Professor Silky.

"On your back," she said to him. "Spirit, suck his cock."

The bed being sideways gave us all a perfect view of this surprising new reality, this college lecture with fully-real visuals that were like nothing I'd ever imagined seeing in school. Spirit knelt between Braze's spread-open legs, her eyes so very wide on his as she hunched down and began licking his cock. She licked his balls, too, and Braze's willpower to keep quiet gave way to a moaning sigh that carried out to us on the fine acoustics of the hall. Even the sound of Spirit's wet licking tongue was easily heard, and the quiet squishing noises of her stuffed-full mouth rising and falling on Braze's now full hardness as she sucked his cock like a pro.

"That was a nice transition," the professor said. "Did you see how she shifted so deftly from her handjob and ball-sucking to a proper blowjob? Very nicely done."

Braze's moans more easily left him now, drifting upward and outward, his head comfortably on a pillow, his hands on Spirit's head making me wonder what dreadlocks feel like.

The Professor left things quiet for a nice long minute, Spirit's moans and mouth noises getting louder, her body looking less hunched and tense. It was as if her sexual aura had risen and was slowly overtaking her, this very public sex becoming something fun and maybe even comfortable for her.

"Nice, you two. Let's shift around now. Spirit, on your back with Braze between your legs, eating your pussy." Turning to us students, she added, "Interestingly, the term 'eat pussy' goes back to the nineteen-thirties, and maybe farther back than that. So, your grandparents were calling it that, and maybe your great grandparents. It's always good to remember that sexuality is nothing new, and the truly beautiful moan you just heard Spirit make is a sound that goes back to the beginning of humanity, perhaps one of the true primitive noises that we make that hasn't changed at all throughout eons of time."

And a beautiful moan it was, Spirit letting it out unfiltered, her hips lifting right up off the bed as Braze gently and then not so gently ate her pussy. True to her dreadlocked nature, she was unshaven, fully blonde, her 'down there' hair looking as fine and light-catching as spun gold.

"Jesus!" was the whispery mutter from the girl next to me, other classmates quietly adding moans and breathy sighs of their own. It felt as if the whole room was heating up.

"It appears Braze has done this before," Professor Silky said. "We'll give Spirit another minute."

I shifted in my seat, hoping my crazy-hard cock would find a slightly more comfortable niche in my pants without me having to help it. Sadly, no, it was wadded up tight, lumping in an obvious way, the girl next to me certainly able to see any embarrassing adjustment if I was to make one, so I sat, and I squirmed.

The boy to my other side was squirming, too, but he'd already adjusted himself, and his pants were looser than mine. From the corner of my eye I saw his lump, and I felt better knowing I wasn't the only one who was this turned on.

I felt warmth and then hot breath against my ear. "I can't believe I was in high school just a few months ago," said the girl next to me. "Do you think we'll...have these same seats each time?" she asked me, her amazing dark eyes suddenly grabbing mine, the sparkle of horniness in hers striking me as almost awesome.

"Maybe," I said.

Our professor's voice jerked my attention back to the stage. "Braze, take a position on your back again. Spirit, sixty-nine him. Are you familiar with that position?"

I watched Spirit nod, her sexy, full-on horniness now showing brighter as she smiled like a wondrous child. A not so quiet "Jesus!" floated from my mouth when she took the new position and I saw the crazy-hot little ass of hers, the movements of it so stunning as she worked her already-heated-up pussy against Braze's lucky mouth.

"Oh my God," another male classmate quietly said.

"She makes this position quite lovely, doesn't she?" said the professor. "It's a classic of oral sex, this one. A favorite of many, though some women complain that it's difficult to concentrate on your own orgasmic needs when you also have to give. But there's no need to have orgasm's every which-way. Sometimes it nice to just luxuriate in something relaxing, and this is one of those positions, relaxing, comforting, and oh so sexy."

Spirit showed that she's not one of those women who complain, her noises and writhing increasing as the good professor gave her some quiet quality time to let things build. From behind her lectern Professor Silky watched with the rest of us as Spirit slowly, slowly, then not so slowly lost her mind, orgasming in the pin-drop quiet in such a way that was almost unbelievable, the excellent acoustics letting her stuttering gasps and whimpers ring out like turned-up-loud porn. Braze was moaning under her, insistently eating her, driving her beautiful orgasm to the eye-rolling stage as his hard cock stayed happily in her squeezing hand.

"Excellent. Like Spirit, I find this position very orgasmic. It matters not if you don't, though. Try it anyway, relax into it, and enjoy. And remember, we'll devote an entire class to sixty-nine and different ways to use it. It's a fun threeway position, for example, but that's for another day. Spirit, will you sit up for us now? Let's have you turn around and begin the fucking with a nice ride on your young man, cowgirl style."

Spirit nodded, smiling dreamily. It was clear the orgasm had been deeply real and very affecting. She made the moves, Braze still lying comfortably on his back, and she settled her pussy down on his upright cock, a breathy, ecstatic "Fuck yeah!" floating from her open mouthed smile.

"Another classic," said the professor. "This is an open body-language position, a way for the woman to give herself openly and proudly. For those reasons it's sometimes not the first position one would take, but it should always be on your list. Okay, see the way Braze just took Spirit's breasts with his hands? And see the way his hips are getting more involved, thrusting his cock upward into her with more length and more energy?"

"Fuck yeah!" huffed Spirit, her own hips now matching Braze's increasing rhythm. Throwing her head back, with her small breasts thrust forward against his hands, this was suddenly full-on fucking!

"God!" whispered the girl next to me.

Professor Silky's eyes seemed to glisten and sparkle almost the way Spirit's were doing. "Lean down now, Spirit. Let's show everyone the more intimate girl-on-top position."

I don't know if 'more intimate' meant kissing to Spirit, but that's what she did, the moaning coming together of her hungry mouth and Braze's now audible to all, as was the sound of a hard cock seriously fucking a wet pussy.

My neighbor leaned in and whispered again. "For real, like...maybe we can be study partners?"

I tore my eyes from the porn show on stage, turning my head, seeing her dark eyes so close. These were beautiful, exotic eyes, darting back and forth between mine. I nodded. These were not eyes to say no to.

Seeing the wonder of her unquenched horniness there in her eyes, with the sound of live-sex porn in our ears, I had to look at it again, just had to, so I turned my gaze back on Spirit, her head upright again, no longer kissing, her hips accelerating into fast circular gyrations, fucking the shit out of Braze as her exclamatory noises grew louder.

"Off of him, Spirit," said our confident professor. "Let him cool for a few seconds."

Spirit rolled off, onto her back, knees up, her whole self still writhing as if she'd just had, or was very close to, another orgasm.

"Braze, when you're ready, will you do us the favor of demonstrating the missionary position?"

Braze nodded, still on his back, breathing hard. His hard cock shimmered and glistened in the warmth of those overhead lights that still looked to me like the heat-lamps that kept the fries warm at the McDonald's I used to work at.

Up in the seats where I was, it was darker, and my neighbor softly moaned at the uncensored sight of Braze's shiny, reddened, well-fucked dick. It was the moment her hand touched my leg, my own unquenched horniness releasing a deep noise from my throat as my leg opened wider toward her gentle touch. As we all watched Braze mount Spirit's spread-wide-open body, and watched the muscles in his ass as Spirit's hands claimed it, and heard her stirring exclamation of ecstasy as his cock once again deeply fucked her, my neighbor's hand found the lump of my cock. I moaned but it didn't embarrass me -- classmates had been moaning all around, here and there, since the beginning.

Now leaning toward me, our shoulders touching, my neighbor breathed loud as she and I watched the sex show, her hand now massaging my lump the way my mother's hands knead bread dough. Quite soon she figured out my problem, my wadded-up constriction, and she worked to free my length down the leg of my pants, all the while breathing audibly loud, her eyes on the deep and beautiful fucking on the stage.

"Fuck yeah!" blurted Spirit, her fingertips deeply clenching the fleshy muscle of Braze's buttocks as his powerful missionary fucking drove her to the brink yet again. Another orgasm began to alter her, and I wondered if Braze was cumming too, but his fucking kept on without even a slowdown, Spirit's deep orgasm making her writhe, the glory of it spewing beautiful noises from her mouth in ways that sounded amplified.

My neighbor heard it all, there's no way she didn't, yet her mouth was at my ear. "You're dick's really big," she whispered, not as quietly as I would have liked, her hand now massaging the full length of the lump down my pant leg. "I mean...seriously."

riverboy
riverboy
4,608 Followers
12