Hexagon Day 06 Pt. 01

Story Info
The sixth day turned out to be the wildest so far.
1.7k words
3.2
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the activities of the fifth day went deep into the night and ended only a few minutes before the sunrise, there was nothing planned for day six during the day time. However, the recruits were summoned to the doctor's office that evening in order to inspect their physical state after five days of hardcore training at Hexagon. 

This time all the recruits were called in at once as a group and their examinations proceeded. After the eye, ear, mouth, neck, and limb examinations in the group setting, the recruits moved on to the next phase, which included chest examinations, chest X-rays, and breast examinations. The sense of vulnerability and embarrassment remained as they continued to be examined together, with each recruit taking their turn.

As Divya stepped forward for her chest examination, she knew that her fellow recruits were watching. She unhooked her bra, allowing the doctor access to her chest with a stethoscope. The exposure of her breasts made her feel self-conscious, but she focused on cooperating for the examination. After the chest examination, she was guided to have a chest X-ray. Divya felt vulnerable as she draped the gown over her upper body, her chest exposed for the procedure. Following the X-ray, she lay down for the breast examination. The doctor carefully palpated her breasts for any lumps or irregularities. Divya faced this sensitive part of the examination with a mix of embarrassment and determination, aware that her comrades were going through the same process. Leilani followed Divya for her chest examination, knowing that her fellow recruits were observing. She unhooked her bra as the doctor conducted the chest examination with a stethoscope. The exposure of her breasts was an embarrassing moment, but she remained composed for the examination. Leilani then draped the gown over her upper body for the chest X-ray, feeling vulnerable as her chest was exposed for the procedure. After the X-ray, she lay down for the breast examination. The doctor carefully palpated her breasts, and Leilani tried to focus on the importance of the assessment. She understood that her comrades were going through similar emotions during their examinations.

Pooja's turn came for the chest examination, and she unhooked her bra, exposing her chest for the doctor's examination. Her fellow recruits observed, and she felt a sense of vulnerability and embarrassment. Pooja then had a chest X-ray, draping the gown over her upper body while her chest was exposed for the procedure. Following the X-ray, she lay down for the breast examination. The doctor's careful palpation made Pooja acutely aware of her body, but she maintained her composure, understanding that her comrades were experiencing the same emotions during their examinations. Shazia followed Pooja for her chest examination, and she, too, unhooked her bra for the doctor's assessment. The exposure of her breasts was an embarrassing moment, especially with her fellow recruits watching. Shazia then had a chest X-ray, her chest exposed for the procedure as she draped the gown over her upper body. Following the X-ray, she lay down for the breast examination. The doctor's careful palpation made Shazia feel vulnerable, but she focused on the importance of the assessment. She knew that her comrades were facing similar emotions during their examinations.

Aishwarya's turn came for the chest examination, and she unhooked her bra, exposing her chest for the doctor's assessment. The collective sense of vulnerability persisted as her fellow recruits observed. She then had a chest X-ray, draping the gown over her upper body while her chest was exposed for the procedure. Following the X-ray, Aishwarya lay down for the breast examination. The doctor's careful palpation made her feel self-conscious, but she remained composed, knowing that her comrades were sharing in this experience. Shreya was the last to undergo the chest examination in the group setting. She unhooked her bra, her chest exposed for the doctor's assessment while her fellow recruits watched. After the chest examination, she had a chest X-ray, her chest exposed as she draped the gown over her upper body for the procedure. Following the X-ray, Shreya lay down for the breast examination. The doctor's careful palpation made her feel vulnerable, but she faced this part of the examination with determination, aware that her comrades were going through similar emotions.

After the breast examinations, the recruits moved on to the cervical examination, a procedure that required them to undress further. The absence of gowns and the collective sense of vulnerability heightened their discomfort, but they understood the necessity of these examinations.

Divya was the first to undergo the cervical examination. She reluctantly removed her last piece of clothing, her panties, before climbing onto the examination table. The absence of gowns made her feel exposed, and her fellow recruits watched with empathy. The doctor conducted the cervical examination, a sensitive procedure that required her to remain as composed as possible. Divya appreciated the silent support from her comrades during this intimate examination, knowing that they would soon go through the same process. Leilani followed Divya for the cervical examination. She removed her panties, feeling exposed and vulnerable in front of her fellow recruits. Climbing onto the examination table, she understood the importance of the procedure but couldn't help feeling self-conscious. The doctor conducted the cervical examination, and Leilani focused on staying composed. She exchanged understanding glances with her comrades, silently acknowledging the shared vulnerability during this intimate examination.

Pooja's turn came for the cervical examination, and she reluctantly removed her panties before climbing onto the examination table. The absence of gowns made her feel exposed, and her fellow recruits observed with empathy. The doctor conducted the cervical examination, and Pooja faced it with determination, despite the discomfort of the situation. She appreciated the unspoken support from her comrades, knowing that they were going through similar emotions during their examinations. Shazia followed Pooja for the cervical examination. She removed her panties, feeling a sense of vulnerability and exposure in front of her fellow recruits. Climbing onto the examination table, she focused on staying composed for the procedure. The doctor conducted the cervical examination, and Shazia exchanged understanding glances with her comrades. Their shared experience of vulnerability during this examination helped ease the discomfort of the situation.

Aishwarya's turn came for the cervical examination, and she reluctantly removed her panties before climbing onto the examination table. The absence of gowns made her feel exposed, and her fellow recruits watched with empathy. The doctor conducted the cervical examination, and Aishwarya faced it with determination, understanding the necessity of the procedure. She felt a sense of unity with her comrades, knowing that they were all undergoing similar examinations. Shreya was the last to undergo the cervical examination in the group setting. She removed her panties, feeling vulnerable and exposed in front of her fellow recruits. Climbing onto the examination table, she focused on staying composed for the procedure. The doctor conducted the cervical examination, and Shreya exchanged understanding glances with her comrades. Their shared experience of vulnerability during this intimate examination strengthened their bond as comrades.

After the cervical examinations, the recruits moved on to the digital rectal examination (DRE), a procedure that required them to undress further and experience a heightened sense of vulnerability. The absence of gowns and the presence of their fellow recruits amplified their discomfort, but they understood the importance of these examinations.

Divya was the first to undergo the digital rectal examination. She reluctantly removed her last piece of clothing, feeling exposed as she lay on her side on the examination table. Her fellow recruits watched with empathy, understanding the sensitivity of the procedure. The doctor conducted the DRE, a procedure that required her to remain as composed as possible. Divya appreciated the silent support from her comrades during this intimate examination, knowing that they would soon go through the same process. Leilani followed Divya for the digital rectal examination. She removed her last piece of clothing, her panties, feeling exposed and vulnerable in front of her fellow recruits. Lying on her side on the examination table, she understood the necessity of the procedure but couldn't help feeling self-conscious. The doctor conducted the DRE, and Leilani focused on staying composed despite the discomfort. She exchanged understanding glances with her comrades, silently acknowledging the shared vulnerability during this intimate examination.

Pooja's turn came for the digital rectal examination, and she reluctantly removed her last piece of clothing before lying on her side on the examination table. The absence of gowns made her feel exposed, and her fellow recruits observed with empathy. The doctor conducted the DRE, and Pooja faced it with determination, despite the discomfort of the situation. She appreciated the unspoken support from her comrades, knowing that they were going through similar emotions during their examinations. Shazia followed Pooja for the digital rectal examination. She removed her last piece of clothing, her panties, feeling a heightened sense of vulnerability and exposure in front of her fellow recruits. Lying on her side on the examination table, she focused on staying composed for the procedure. The doctor conducted the DRE, and Shazia exchanged understanding glances with her comrades. Their shared experience of vulnerability during this intimate examination helped ease the discomfort of the situation.

Aishwarya's turn came for the digital rectal examination, and she reluctantly removed her last piece of clothing before lying on her side on the examination table. The absence of gowns made her feel exposed, and her fellow recruits watched with empathy. The doctor conducted the DRE, and Aishwarya faced it with determination, understanding the necessity of the procedure. She felt a sense of unity with her comrades, knowing that they were all undergoing similar examinations. Shreya was the last to undergo the digital rectal examination in the group setting. She removed her last piece of clothing, her panties, feeling vulnerable and exposed in front of her fellow recruits. Lying on her side on the examination table, she focused on staying composed for the procedure. The doctor conducted the DRE, and Shreya exchanged understanding glances with her comrades. Their shared experience of vulnerability during this intimate examination strengthened their bond as comrades.

Throughout the digital rectal examination, each recruit experienced a heightened sense of vulnerability and discomfort, intensified by the absence of gowns and the presence of their fellow recruits. However, they also found strength in their shared experience, knowing that they were all in this together as they prepared for their roles within Hexagon.