Hey Alanna

Story Info
Asking for a favor... (Doesn't go as I expected)
4.3k words
4.76
4.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I was in high school, I've fantasized about being sexually dominated by a sexy woman. I was never into anything extreme, but the idea of having my sexual pleasure completely controlled by someone else was the premise of many fantasies over the years.

About 6 months ago I bought a chastity cage with the plan of locking it on me and handing the key to my next door neighbor, Alanna. The only thing I haven't yet decided is if I'll tell her what the key was for.

Alanna is one of the hottest girls I've ever met. A 26 year old with beautiful blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, an athletic build, and a smile that could make any guy weak. She works as a physical therapist and her athletic frame makes it obvious she spends a lot of time training in the gym herself.

I am two years younger than her, work as an accountant and spend quite a lot of time working out as well. So I am definitely not a bum. But as a kid, I had a strained relationship with my mother and it led to me being a bit awkward around girls and a bit unsure of myself when it came to getting involved.

So despite us having a very friendly relationship for the 6 months since I moved in, I've been quite hesitant to ask her for the favor.

But I'm going to do it today. I locked the cage on my cock yesterday afternoon and decided the next time I see her I'm going to ask.

So here I am, taking my trash out and I see her loading a beach chair into her car. I take a moment to admire her long legs and peak at her toned ass.

"Just fucking do it," I think to myself.

"Hey, Alanna," I abruptly say before I realize what I'm doing.

"What's up," she says turning to me with a casual smile.

"Can you keep this for me?" I ask approaching her and handing over the key.

"Sure," she flatly says clipping the key onto her keychain. "What's it for?"

"Something important, but I'd rather not say."

"Alright I won't pry," she smirks. "I'm glad you trust me, I'll keep this safe."

"Thanks," I nervously smile.

"I'm having a beach day," she smirks "wanna come?"

"No I think I'll just stay home and chill today."

"Alright suit yourself," she says.

I walk back into my house a few minutes later and it truly sets in for me. I just gave her the only key to my cage. I feel my cock twitch as she drives off.

--

For the next week I love the feeling of being in chastity and her having the key.

On Saturday afternoon, one week after I gave her the key, Alanna knocks on my door. I open up to see her wearing a sleeveless pink top and khakis.

"Can you help me move something?" she asks.

"Yeah of course," I grab my keys and exit my house.

--

"Thank you so much," she says walking in front of me.

"No problem," I say discreetly admiring the view of her ass.

My eyes flash back to her face as she turns around to see me.

"Sorry for bothering you, but I needed the extra hands."

"Oh it's not a problem at all," I say. "So while I'm here, would you mind giving me my key back?"

"Yeah sure," she says grabbing her keychain off the coffee table. She unclips the key and dangles it between her red manicured nails. "One mystery key for the accountant extraordinaire."

I reach for the key but she pulls it back and smirks.

"What's it for?" she tilts her head.

"I said I didn't want to tell you," I nervously say.

"Yeah I know what you said," she puts a hand on her hip. "And I know what I'm saying right now."

"Please give me the key," I say.

"Fine," she says. "Tell me what it's for," she puts the key in her pocket "or I'll give it back to you... in three weeks."

"Wait," I say as she turns away from me.

I nervously put my head down as she turns back to me.

"It's ok," she says caressing my cheek. "I already know."

"You do?"

She winks and nods. "I just want you to say it."

"You know?" I shamefully ask.

"Yup," she picks the key out of her pocket. "You've got a cage locked on your dick," she dangles it again "and this is the key."

I nod and put my head down expecting her to kick me out of her house.

"Say it," she tilts my head up until our eyes meet.

"It's for my chastity cage," I whisper.

"Follow me," she softly says.

Well. I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this.

I follow her into her bedroom and she sits cross legged on the edge of her bed.

"Strip."

I strip and try to conceal my trapped member before she snaps her fingers.

"Hands behind your back," she firmly says.

I put my hands behind my back, and she observes my body which is now on full display.

She begins walking around me, running a hand over my body.

"You have such a nice body," she whispers in my ear. "You know, I think we can help each other out here."

"How so?" I nervously say with a lump in my throat.

"Well, you seem to have a submissive streak in you," she runs a finger up my cage. "And I have a dominant streak in ME." I try to catch my breath as she speaks. "And it's been too long since I got to dominate a man," she moans in my ear.

"You're not mad?" I say catching my breath.

"Not at all," she says sitting back down and running a foot up my leg.

For a moment neither of us speak as I look at her and she teases my cock with her foot.

"Do you like my idea?" she says looking up at me. I nod, a mix of hormones and nerves preventing me from speaking. "Kneel." I kneel and nervously look up at her. "Kiss my foot," she says putting her foot on the floor in front of me.

"B... but I d... don't like fe-"

"I don't care," she interrupts me.

I hesitantly lean down and kiss the top of her foot.

"Noted," she says standing up. "You are to refer to me as Goddess in this house," she leans down. "Is that clear?"

"Yes Goddess," I answer peaking at her cleavage.

"Good boy," she kisses my forehead. I groan as she runs her foot over my cage.

"Stand up," she sternly says. "Hands behind your head," she says with a smirk. "I wanna see my new toy throbbing."

"Yes Goddess," I quietly whisper putting my hands behind my head.

"Have you ever done this before?" she asks.

"N... no," I nervously choke.

"Good, that means I can make you into my own personal sex toy." She stands up and walks around me. "Do you like that idea?"

"Yes Goddess," I whisper.

"Now," she stands up. "You're going to tell me exactly what you want in your Goddess."

"I want to be teased and frustrated... and feel controlled," I softly say. "But I don't wanna be humiliated, degraded and abused." I shake as she runs a hand up my backup.

"Very good," she says staring into my eyes. "Lucky for you, humiliation isn't really my thing either," she stands in front of me. "But frustrating a man... definitely is my thing," she runs a hand over my cage.

"Yes Goddess," I nod. She smirks as I squirm.

"Any questions?" she asks in a much lighter tone.

"Are you going to keep me locked up for a long time?" I hesitantly ask.

"I haven't decided yet," she flips her hair. "But just know, your cock is MINE now." She pinches my nipple. "It will be unlocked when, and only when I want to play with it."

"Yes Goddess," I choke out.

She puts her hands on her hips. "Your orgasms will happen when and how I decide they should."

"Yes Goddess," I choke up in a mix of arousal and fear.

"Now just remember," she caresses my cheek. "You wanted this," she smiles reassuringly. "just like I did." I nod without breaking eye contact.

"Yes Goddess," I barely whisper out.

She stares deep into my eyes and speaks in a sultry voice. "You will be both thrilled and frustrated. You will love and hate me. You will dread and look forward to seeing me."

I just nod, unable to form words at this point.

She opens her closet door and pulls out a pair of handcuffs. She swiftly approaches me and cuffs my wrists in front of my body, before lifting the chain up over a hook on her bedroom door.

Before I can even react, she kisses me deeply. We both moan as we kiss, and we pull apart both short of breath.

"Fuck," she pants. "I've wanted to do that for so long."

"Me too," I whisper as she runs a hand over my bound arms.

"Now then," she begins speaking in a firmer voice. "I must take care of something," she walks back over to her closet and pulls out a solid blue container of some kind.

I silently watch as she pulls out a short chain. She slides the key down the chain and I realize what she's doing.

She clips her new necklace on and approaches me.

"Do you like it," she tilts her head.

"Yes Goddess," I whisper.

"Good," she kisses my forehead. "Do you like licking pussy?" she cocks an eyebrow.

"Yes Goddess."

"Good," she says playing with her key. "Because I think I need a tongue on-"

"Yes I'll do it Goddess. Anything Goddess. Please just-," she squeezes my cheeks after I interrupt her.

"Next time you speak out of turn you will spend an extra week in chastity." I nod. "Is that CLEAR?" she harshly asks.

"Yes Goddess," I answer as she releases my face.

She reaches up and releases one of the cuffs, roughly grabbing my free arm and yanking it behind my back and cuffing my arms again.

"Kneel," she sweetly says, no indication of the harsh tone she had just a moment ago. I kneel and she unzips her khakis "Make me cum," she says gripping my hair.

A few minutes later, she cums as I suck on her clit.

"Good boy," she leans down and collects her juices off my face. "And what a good tongue," she whispers as I suck her fingers clean.

"Thank you Goddess," I softly answer as she removes her hand from my mouth.

"Now," she says leaning against the door. "I would love to unlock you and fuck you until I cum on your throbbing dick," she smirks as I begin to leak pre cum.

"P-," I catch myself before I interrupt her again.

"But you're going to spend the next week in chastity for me," she smirks. "As punishment."

"Punishment? For what Goddess?"

"For trying to use me for your kinky little game with yourself," she leans down and whispers in my ear. "Understood?"

I look down, embarrassed but understanding her point.

"What do you say?"

"I'm sorry Goddess," I say struggling to maintain eye contact.

"You are forgiven," she runs a hand through my hair. "But you will still serve your week as punishment."

"Yes Goddess," I answer looking at the floor.

"Good boy, now get dressed."

I slowly get dressed and nervously walk over to her. She cocks an eyebrow, as if to ask what I want. Unable to form a coherent enough thought, I give her a hug.

"What do you say?" she sweetly whispers.

"Thank you Goddess."

"You're welcome slave," she scratches my back.

I walk back to my house feeling both embarrassed and happy.

--

The next week is simultaneously the most thrilling and most frustrating week of my life.

The way she smirks at me every time we see each other makes my cock ache. But seeing her sexy body and knowing she has my key is a thrilling feeling. It's as if my feeling from last week was on steroids.

On Thursday night at about 9:30, I receive a text from Alanna. It's a video of her using a vibrator on herself and dramatically moaning as she cums on the vibrator.

I groan as I watch the video and feel my cock leak in its cage.

She texts me again Friday morning.

"7:30 tonight."

My cock throbs as I read that message.

--

When 7:30 finally arrives, I walk over to her front door.

I knock on the door. There's no answer for a few minutes and I knock again.

I feel my phone vibrate. Another text from Alanna.

"Side door. Code 4698"

I walk to her side door, and enter the code she sent me. The door unlocks and I nervously enter the house, relocking the door.

I see a blindfold on the kitchen island, and a handwritten note.

"Put it on." I put the blindfold on and nervously wait.

A few minutes later, I hear heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

"Good boy," she whispers and takes my hand in hers. "Come with me," she begins walking.

"Careful on the stairs," she whispers and leads me up the stairs.

We reach the top of the stairs and she releases my hand.

"Strip."

I strip and feel her walk around me, running a hand over my body.

"Nice to see you didn't skip the gym this week," she massages my bicep.

I nervously breathe as she walks around me.

"Would you like to see your Goddess?" she licks my ear.

"Yes Goddess. Please," I whine.

"Up against the door," she softly says pushing me backwards.

I feel her quickly tie my wrists and ankles to the door.

"So," she puts a hand on my chest and leans into the door. "Do you have something to tell me?" she whispers in my ear.

"Yes Goddess," I whisper.

"What is it?"

"I'm sorry I tried to use you in my game Goddess. I should have been forward with you," I whimper as she pinches my nipple.

"Good boy," she kisses me and walks away from me, sliding the blindfold off of me.

My jaw drops as I see her.

She's wearing a pink leather halter top, black leather pants, pink heels and has my key hanging on her necklace.

"Well, don't you have anything to say?" she smirks dangling the key between her pink manicured nails.

"You look amazing Goddess," I say with my cock throbbing in its prison.

"Thank you slave," she smirks strutting in front of me. "How's my cock doing?" she says approaching me teasing the cage.

"It's aching so much Goddess," I say as she fondles my balls.

"I believe that," she smirks. "When's the last time you went two weeks without cumming?"

"I don't even remember Goddess."

"Well," she kisses my cheek. "How about three weeks?"

My whole body bucks. "No please please no."

"Relax," she whispers. "I'm just teasing you," she leans into me. "I haven't decided if you'll cum yet," she kisses my cheek. "So tell me, how many orgasms do you think I've had this week?"

"More than me," is all I can reply with.

"Yes," she giggles. "I have in fact had more than your zero orgasms."

She bends down and unties my ankles before standing up and untying my wrists.

"On the bed," she sternly says.

I lie down on her bed flip onto my back and she ties my wrists and ankles to the bed.

She puts a finger over my lips before I speak and she straps my hips down to the bed.

She lies down on top of me and kisses me.

"What should I do with you."

"Fuck me," I whimper.

"Oh that's an idea," she giggles. "But not yet," she says in a more serious tone. "Give me that tongue of yours," she climbs over me and slides her pants down and plants herself on my face.

Her moans steadily rise for a few minutes as I lick her before she begins to grind on my face.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she moans as her juices cover my face. She cries out in orgasm as she lifts herself off of me. "Again," she weakly says and lowers herself back onto me.

My cock begins to drip pre cum as I desperately lick her. After a minute, I flick her clit with my tongue and she cries out as she cums on my face.

She puts a hand over my mouth and lies down next to me and catches her breath.

"Holy shit," she barely breathes out. She lifts her head up, revealing her flushed face. "I've never been licked like that." She kisses me deeply.

"Please," I whine as my cock rips against the steel cage.

"Please what," she says with a mischievous smile breaking apart from me.

"Please unlock the cage Goddess," I beg.

"That's an interesting idea," she coos. "So," she lies down and rests her head on my shoulder. "What would you like me to do with your cock if I let it free?"

"Please fuck it," I whimper as she taps the cage.

"Hm," she tilts her head. "I don't know about that," she says caressing my cage and dangling the key. "But you deserve to be free." She sits up and inserts her key into the lock and turns it.

I groan as she slides the cage off. She teases my throbbing cock with a single finger.

"Thank you Goddess," I cry out. I try to thrust but my hips are strapped down to the bed.

"What's the matter? You look like you want something," she smirks.

"Please stroke it," I finally managed to get out.

She wraps her hand around my cock and slowly strokes it.

I just enjoy the

feeling as she strokes my cock firmly. After a frustrating few minutes, she squeezes the head of my cock and releases it.

"Ple," I begin to beg before she puts her hand over my lips.

"No begging," she sternly says.

I nod and she gets off the bed. I stare at her legs and ass in her leather pants as she opens her closet. She pulls out a vibrator and slides her pants down.

She sits on my chest and turns the vibrator on.

I watch her facial expressions change as she holds the vibrator to her clit. I strain to reach her with my tongue as she cries out and cums, some of her juices landing on my face and she lies down on top of me.

"Did you appreciate that view?" she chuckles licking her juices off my face.

"Yes Goddess," I softly answer with my cock dripping.

"So," she says sitting up. "I think I need a cock in me." My eyes light up as she says this and I vigorously nod. "So if I fuck you do you think you can last or do I need to numb your cock?"

"I can last I can last, Goddess" I desperately cry out. "Please don't numb me."

She silently traces a finger over my cock. "So you want me to fuck you?" she moans. "You wanna feel my beautiful pussy wrap around your desperate cock?"

"Yes Goddess," I gasp as she pinches my frenulum

"Beg me," she says lifting herself over me.

"Please Goddess. Please please please Goddess. Please fuck me Goddess."

I moan as she holds my cock down against my stomach and leans forward, tracing her heavenly pussy against it.

I moan as I feel the wetness from her pussy drip onto the underside if my cock.

"I didn't tell you to stop begging," she says running a finger through the pool of pre cum forming on my stomach.

"Pl... please... fuck... fuck fuck," I'm losing my mind as she continues to grind on my cock.

"Oh come on," she softly says. "Surely you wanna fuck me enough to beg through this," she rubs her clit with her thumb.

I stutter over my words for a moment before all of my need manifests into one simple scream. "PLEASE." I scream so loudly that the whole block might've heard me.

"There you go," she sweetly says lifting herself and lining her pussy up with my cock. "Don't cum," she wags her finger and her pussy envelopes my cock.

She moans as she slowly lowers herself about halfway down my cock. My cock is twitching inside her pussy and I'm desperately trying to fuck up into her, but my hips are too tightly bound.

She leans down to kiss me, but doesn't lower her hips.

"Please," I beg with a tear in my eyes.

"I think I can cum from just your twitching inside me," she dramatically moans. "Let's find out," she kisses my cheek.

"No no please. Please Goddess. I'll do anything you want. Please just fuck me," I whimper.

"Anything?" she taunts slightly lifting her hips.

"Yes," I relent. "Anything. Just fuck me."

"You're going back in that cage before you leave my house."

"Yes Goddess. I'll do it," I weakly say as she wipes my tears away.

"Good boy," she says kissing me deeply and lowering herself down the rest of my cock.

I cry out in ecstacy as she slowly grinds on me.

We both moan for several minutes before she stops moving her hips.

"Wh- why'd you st-," she interrupts me with a kiss which has enough force behind it to knock someone down.

"Does my pussy feel as good as you thought it would?" she tilts her head.

"Fuck no. It's so much better than I ever fantasized about" I reply feeling her pussy clenching down on my desperate cock.

"Good answer," she says as my cock begins twitching inside her again.

"Please fuck me some more," I ask trying to make an effort of hiding my desperation.

"Oh fuck," she moans. "I don't think I need to," she throws her head back. "You're co... cock.. tw... twitch... it's e... en... enough,"I feel her pussy convulse on my throbbing cock and she moans in pleasure.

12