Hey Alanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, she kisses my forehead and lifts herself off of me.

"WAIT," I plead. "What's happening." She silently reaches for the cage. "No no no no please no," I uselessly struggle.

"What's the matter?" she asks with a satisfied smile.

"I didn't cum."

She runs a fingertip over my cock. "I see that could be a problem for you," she lightly smacks my exposed cock. "But you never asked." She lifts her eyes up to meet my gaze. "Convince me to let you cum."

I don't think just pleading is going to work again with her.

"Goddess, think about it," I quickly speak. "I made you feel so good tonight." I pause for a moment trying to see her reaction. "Isn't it only fair that you return the favor, Goddess?"

She silently stands up and walks into the bathroom. When she comes back with a rag in her hand, I don't even have the energy left to beg. I just lower my head on the pillow and accept that she's going to lock me back up without letting me cum.

She sits on the bed next to me. I close my eyes and just hope that this doesn't go on for a long time.

After about thirty seconds, Alanna starts laughing hysterically.

I open my eyes and look at her, struggling to breathe.

"I got you so good," she laughs before she leans down and takes my cock in her mouth.

I moan in surprise as she sucks my throbbing cock, dripping in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," I moan as she amazingly sucks my cock.

She gets me close to cumming, before backing me off the edge without lifting her head.

"Fuck," I cry out as she begins sucking me to the edge again. "Please," my voice cracks as she lifts her head up.

She wraps a hand around my sensitive cock and firmly strokes it.

"You're going to cum," she softly says as she strokes my cock.

"3," she flicks my frenulum with her other hand.

"2," she kisses the tip of my cock.

She stops counting for a minute but her stroking gets faster paced.

"Please," I beg through gritted teeth.

"1. Cum."

"Thank y-," is all I manage before I explode all over her hand and moan in satisfaction.

I return from my orgasmic haze a few minutes later and she lifts her hand up to my face. "Clean me up," she softly says as I begin to lick my cum off her hand.

When she's satisfied with her hand, she reaches for the pieces of the cage.

My cock hardens a bit as she slides my balls through the ring, but she ignores it and presses the cage down. She locks the cage and my cock is already straining desperately.

"Was that fun?" she sweetly asks.

"Yes Goddess," I honestly answer as she unties my ankles and wrists.

"I thought so too," she chuckles and I begin to move.

I sit on the edge of her bed, my cock already desperately trying to break free of its prison. I silently think back on the evening's events before she kisses my forehead.

"You ok?" she asks in a soft tone.

I nod, unable to put any words together.

"Use your words," she jokingly says.

"Yes Goddess I'm ok."

"Good boy," she sweetly says caressing my cheek. "Now go take a shower and I'll order some dinner."

12