Hey, I'm A Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a small woman, Kami has become a gigantic part of my life. She moved in with me and notified Bill to let him know she had a guy and that she'd be moving on. Bill wished us good luck and told me that I'd better take good care of Little Kami or he'd be looking for me when his ship next berth at Pearl Harbor.

We get plenty of stares and whispers because everyone thinks I'm a dirty old man taking advantage of woman-child who is so sweet and innocent. However, the reverse is actually true given the ways my petite lover somehow manages to get her tight little body fucked often and anywhere.

One day I'll have a heart attack trying to satisfy Kami's downright lustful demands. But for now, I'll just enjoy watching in utter stupefaction how her seeming tiny vagina gradually devouring my throbbing, painfully-hard cock and proving the old adage that good things come in small packages.

12