Hey Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Does Mom think I'm holding him back by being here or something?

"She feels that right now he's happy, she thinks it's his best chance to have a good job, a family, a happy life."

"What's that got to do with whether I'm working with you guys?"

"She worries that he won't have that if you're here."

"Geez, I knew he was her favorite, but for her to say she wants me out of the way just so he can be happy, really?"

"Yeah, I know. We've argued about it a lot already. I'm not happy with their situation at all, I don't think it's right."

"Wait, what situation are we talking about?"

Dad looked at me with a puzzled look on his face. Then an expression across his face that looked like shock.

"Fuck, you have no idea, do you?"

"About what? Mom? John? What are we talking about?"

Dad looked away shaking his head, then looked back at me.

"I shouldn't be the one explaining any of this, I thought you already knew. She told us you guys had talked about it."

"What was Mom meant to talk to me about? I'm not following."

"Not Betty, Susie. She told us you knew."

"For fuck sake Dad, just tell me what the hell you're talking about."

"Susie and John. They've been together since you left for Germany. She said you two had broken up before you left."

"What the fuck? No, we never broke up."

I sat there for a few moments, stunned by Dad's revelation.

"I've been scratching my head since I got home because she's been acting cold towards me. And now you're telling me she's fucking my brother?"

Dad didn't say anything, just looked at me shaking his head. It was clear he wasn't happy being put in this position.

"And both you and Mom knew that John has been fucking my wife while I'm overseas and you were okay with that?"

"No, I wasn't. At first your Mom was upset too, but she eventually came around and was happy for them."

"So, have they been sneaking around or even trying to keep it a secret? Does everyone at the store know about them?"

"Yeah, everyone knows."

"Fuck, John is the lowest piece of shit I've ever known. He knows I had no idea about this, and he comes in and gives me a hug this morning like nothing's going on."

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way, Susie said you two had decided to separate when you left for Germany. I mean, her and John have been best friends since before you left. We just thought they got together after you left because they were both lonely."

"No, it just means John has been trying to steal my wife for some time now. I can't believe that fucker would do this to me. No wait, yes I can. Remember Maddie, she was my first serious girlfriend and I was so in love with her. She told me John had groped her and tried to fuck her at a party one night, I refused to believe her so she broke up with me. Then Jane, I know he fucked her after we split up, and she later told me he was always hitting on her while we were together. That fucker always wants to have the women I have."

"I think he always looks up to you Joe."

"More like he's always been jealous of me. So, Mom thinks it's better for me to leave so John can have my wife and the family business? Does she think I should give him my house, my pick-up and all my money too? Would that make her happy?"

"Your Mom didn't know they were lying to her. She thought you'd left Susie and she sees her like her own daughter. She thought that maybe they could be happy together, but that you'd make it difficult if you were going to be working with them every day."

"Fucking John, that prick is dead to me now."

"Come on Joe, he's still your brother. I know your angry and have every right to be, but over time I'm sure this will all work out for the best. Besides it was Susie's fault as much as it is John's."

"No, John's my brother, my twin brother. If anyone should have my back it should be him. I'll never forgive him for this, not for the rest of our lives. As for Susie, well she really is the lying slut. I asked her last night if she had been cheating on me because of the way she was acting when I got home. She had the tenacity to ask me to apologize this morning."

"I'm sorry about all this Joe, this is a complete shit show."

"So tell me Dad, when you get back to the store, what are you going to say to John and Susie now that you know the truth?"

"Nothing, I think I'd lose my temper way too much. I gave them both what for when I found out they were together after you left, and that was when I thought you and Susie were separated. I still thought that was wrong, your bed was still warm when she let him jump in there. And you're still married, they could have at least waited until you two got divorced."

I drank some water as I contemplated what I should do now. I was angry as fuck, but at least one thing they get through to you in training was how to keep your head when you're emotional. I thought back to yesterday as I entered my home, that I was blissfully unaware just how fucked my life was. I remembered my bedroom, that fucking slut. I bet they'd just finished fucking before I got home, that's why she was shocked to see me, she probably didn't know if I'd seen John leaving when I arrived.

"You okay to keep working? I'll understand if you need some time."

"I'm going to go Dad, I need some time to think about all this."

"Joe, don't do anything stupid, alright?"

"If you're worried about me hurting John or Susie, don't worry. I'm not going to fuck my life up getting even with them, they're not worth it. Those two lying cunts can have each other for all I care."

"Call me later Joe, just so I know where you are and that you're alright, okay?"

"Yeah, I will Dad."

I walked off down the road in the direction of the store so I could get my pick-up. Well, this really wasn't the homecoming I was expecting.

When I got to the business, I was planning on just driving away, but I couldn't. I walked around back and entered the office where my Mom and Susie were working. Mom looked up and saw me.

"Have you guys finished that job already?"

"No, Dad is still there. I just came back to talk to my wife, the one that's been cheating on me with my own brother."

"What are you talking about, you two aren't together anymore."

"No Mom, I just found out about this lying slut and my backstabbing brother. We were never separated, they lied to you and Dad. Isn't that true Susie? How could you do this to me with my own goddamn brother?"

Susie didn't answer, instead she ran out of the office, no doubt to John.

"You still want to get rid of me Mom so John can have my wife and the business?"

"I didn't know Joe, I thought you'd left Susie. That's what they told me."

"Why didn't you talk to me about it whenever I called you, both you and dad never mentioned Susie and John once?

"We thought talking about them would upset you, that you probably just needed time to move on."

"Well, at least you know now that you can't trust them, have fun relying on them for the business."

I turned and walked out of the office, I wasn't sure if I was angrier at my Mom or at Susie. The moment I stepped out of the office John was approaching me.

"Step away John if you know what's good for you."

"You need to leave Joe, and don't come back. This isn't your place anymore."

With that comment I stepped forward and slammed my fist into his face, dropping him with a single punch. John never could fight, that was always another thing he relied on me for. I stood over him as he cowered on the ground, blood gushing from his nose.

"You're dead to me John, you understand? You're no longer my brother. Don't ever call me, don't ever contact me, if you see me, walk the other way. As for Susie, I don't give a fuck what you two do, but she has to get her shit out of my house today. She better not be there when I get home later."

I stepped over him and walked out of the store and jumped into my pick-up.

-----------------------------------

It's been three months since I found out about Susie and John, she moved into John's place and I decided to sell our house, It had too many memories for me of Susie to stay living there. The house sold quickly and was enough for us to pay out the mortgage and for me to have a bit left over after splitting the rest with her.

I decided to rent an apartment in South San Francisco to be near the international airport and the aviation businesses close by. I landed a job with one of the larger aviation technical support firms within a week, apparently my skill set is in demand which was nice. Although there would be a bit to learn about commercial jets after being trained on fighters.

I was finally feeling settled in, a new place, a new job with a good crew, maybe now I could get on with my life. Mom and Dad came to visit after I settled in, I even made peace with Mom about what had happened. Both Susie and John were still working with them, however Mom had since curtailed some of Susie's responsibilities within the business.

It was a Friday afternoon, and as I was wrapping up my work, some of the guys asked me to join them for a Friday night of dinner and drinks in downtown South City, and I happily agreed. We all met at a restaurant at 7pm, getting some food before we got too much into the drinking.

By 8:30pm we headed down Grand Avenue to the nearest bar so we could get the evening really started. While the guys ordered a round, I went to the Men's for a piss, on my return I walked into the back of a woman as she was coming out of the ladies.

"Sorry about that."

"That's alright." She replied as she turned her head towards me.

"Maddie."

"Oh my god, Joe. How are you?"

Maddie quickly gave me a hug, it's been probably eight years since we last saw each other when we left high school. Maddie was the girl I lost my virginity to at eighteen, she was my first real love in my life. She was also the first girlfriend that my brother tried to fuck behind my back.

"You look great Maddie, even better than in high school. Do you live in South City too? Or just visiting?"

"I live in San Bruno, near the airport."

"That's where I work, right next door. I'm here with a bunch of guys that I work with."

"You work at SFO? I work there too."

"For real? What do you do?"

"I manage a travel agency, what about you?"

"I'm an avionics technician."

"How did you get into that? I thought you'd be working with your dad's electrical business?"

"I did, I did an apprenticeship with him, but I joined the air force once I was qualified."

"And you're not in the air force anymore?"

"No, I completed my four-year enlistment, I'm happy to be a Civ again now."

"Okay, and I heard you got married too."

"Yeah, I was but not anymore, we're separated. How about you? There's no way you'd still be single."

"I am actually, but like you I'm separated as well, about six months now."

I nodded at Maddie, all of my memories and feelings for her were flooding my mind. For me, she was always the one that got away. Beautiful, smart, and cheeky as hell.

"I'm sorry, I'm probably keeping you from your date. He'll come looking for you soon."

"You're still so smooth Joe, I'm not here with a date, just a few girlfriends."

"Are they single too?"

"What, are you tired of me already?"

"No, never. A few of the guys I'm with are single as well, why don't we get our friends together and we can all have a good night?"

"That actually sounds good. We're just sitting out at the front table. I'm sure we can bring another table over."

"Alright, I'll drag the guys over."

We made our way back to our respective tables, where I found a beer waiting for me.

"Took you long enough Joe, were you taking a shit?" Mike asked me.

"Nah, I just met an old girlfriend on the way back."

The guys I am sitting with are Mike, Brian, Jay and Teddy. Teddy was the oldest and our team lead. A married man with lots of experience on the job. Like me, he is ex-air force too. The other three all do the same job as myself, and they are all single as far as I know.

"So, does she have friends then?" Jay asked.

"She does, and I already arranged for us to join them, they're sitting at the front table over there."

The guys looked over at the three attractive women sitting at the table, I could see the smiles appearing across my friends faces.

"Damn, they look good. What do you think Teddy, Joe might need a promotion after this?"

"I'm a married man remember, you guys can buy Joe a beer to show your gratitude."

"Not me, I already have a girl. But for you three guys it could be your lucky night." Brian added in.

"Alright, let's stop staring at them and go over and join them. Just remember Mike and Jay, Maddie's the pretty blonde with the rack and she's for me, you can choose who you like out of the other two."

"Deal." Mike replied as we all walked over to the table.

"Hey Maddie."

"Hi Joe, can you guys grab the other table and chairs over there and bring them over?"

As we positioned the two tables together, Maddie started the introductions.

"I'm Maddie, this is Bethany and Kyra."

"Hey ladies, I'm Joe, this is Jay, Mike, Brian, and our boss Teddy."

"So, exactly how do you know Joe, Maddie?" Kyra asked.

"He was the first boy I ever fell in love with. We were high school sweethearts."

That got gasps from both Kyra and Bethany.

"So, are you single Joe?" Kyra followed up with.

"Yes he is, and don't even think about trying to match make us, he's got some serious groveling to do first." Maddie responded for me with a smile on her face.

"Uh-oh, sounds like you fucked it up last time bro." Jay added.

"Yeah I did, big time."

I looked at Maddie who was sitting beside me, she leaned over to whisper to me.

"Are you just saying that, or did you finally figure out I was telling the truth about John?"

"I just recently figured it out, he's the reason I'm separated from my wife. I did think of you and what I said to you back then, after I realized the type of person John really is. I regret it so much, not believing you." I whispered back to Maddie.

"Well, we were young, and he was your brother. You can try and make it up to me though if you like."

"I would like, very much."

Maddie then gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Wow, that was quick Maddie. What did he say to get back in your good books so fast?" Bethany asked.

"I don't kiss and tell. Besides, Joe was always the smoothest guy I've ever met."

"Really? Was he your first too?" Kyra asked with a massive grin across her face.

"Kyra! That's a bit personal in front of all these guys we just met."

"Just spill it Maddie."

"Alright, yes he was. Happy now?" Maddie replied while laughing.

"What about you Joe? Was Maddie your first too?"

"Yeah, she was the first and the best." I replied, getting back slaps from a few of the guys.

"Is it getting hot in here all of a sudden?" Mocked Bethany, fanning her face with her hand.

"Alright, enough about Joe and me, who are the single guys here? I need you to keep these two ladies occupied."

"That would be Jay and Mike, good luck with them ladies." Teddy stated while shaking his head laughing.

The next hour or two flew by, we were all relaxed and having a good time. Jay and Mike seemed to actually be doing well with Bethany and Kyra, and Teddy and Brian were enjoying themselves as well. For me, I was enjoying talking with Maddie, she makes me feel so relaxed. I'm sure I've had a goofy smile plastered across my face the entire time.

I later excused myself to go to the restroom, and Maddie did likewise. When I was done, I waited for Maddie in the hallway leading back from the restrooms. As she came out, she came over and stood beside me, leaning against the wall.

"It's so good to see you again Joe, I mean that."

"Me too, I forgot how much I loved hanging out with you. Just being with you."

"I know right. Maybe it's like what they say about your first real love, that you have a connection that you carry with you for the rest of your life."

"Maybe, I'd sure like to test that theory though."

"Damn Joe, you really are smooth. You can start by giving me your number, then asking me out to dinner."

"What if I want to start by giving you a kiss first?"

Maddie looked into my eyes and gave me a naughty giggle.

"Okay Joe. We can start with that."

I leaned in and gave Maddie my first real kiss since we were in high school senior year. It was better than I remembered it. Maddie placed her hand on the side of my face and placed her other arm around my back. I continued the kiss as I wrapped my arms around her in a tight embrace. God this felt good.

When we broke our kiss, we stared into each other's eyes.

"Wow, that was so good. You've still got it Joe."

"I think that was all you Maddie, god, I need some more." As I went in for another kiss.

This time Maddie broke the kiss off a bit earlier.

"You said a kiss, not lots of them. We need to go back to the table before I lose all control."

"Do we have to? If it was up to me, I'd be taking you home right now."

"Steady there Tiger, you can take me for dinner first. I'm not that kind of girl." Maddie replied with a cheeky giggle.

"Alright, but can I get another kiss before the end of the night?"

"Yes you can, I promise."

We went back out to join the others, I was buzzing all over and couldn't get the kiss with Maddie from my mind. Over the next hour we all continued to chat, with us going up to dance as well, pairing off as couples. Jay with Bethany, Mike with Kyra, with Teddy having already left for home to his wife and kids. Brian followed shortly after, just leaving the three couples alone.

It was about 1am, and I was up dancing to a slow song with Maddie when she told me that her and the girls were going to go home after this song.

"Remember that you promised me another kiss before you left tonight?"

"That's why I'm giving you an advance warning, so you have time."

I looked into Maddie's gorgeous blue eyes and leaned in for my kiss. Soft at first, but then with more passion as our tongue's met. It felt like the world was spinning around me, everything focused on our mouths as I kissed her with the desire I now felt for her.

As our lips parted, I opened my eyes to stare back into Maddie's. She seemed breathless, not saying anything, no giggle or cheeky response that was usual for her. Maddie pulled my head towards her as she kissed me again. My god, if you could ever connect with someone so quickly in the space of a few hours, we had. Maybe it was due to our history together, maybe we still had strong unresolved feelings for each other, either way I was hooked already.

"You better call me Joe, I mean it."

"That's one thing you'll never have to worry about. I can't wait to see you again, and you haven't even left yet."

Maddie rested her head on my chest as we slowly danced for the remainder of the song. As it ended, we made our way back to our table.

Jay and Bethany were already at the table kissing each other when we got back, with Mike and Kyra following us back from the dance floor. This night was turning into the surreal, surely we couldn't have three couples all getting together in the one night.

We all finally made our way out to the front waiting for cabs, we were still paired off having our separate little conversations. The first cab pulled up for the three girls, and Maddie gave me a quick kiss and a reminder to call her before jumping in with Bethany and Kyra.

I was left standing there with Jay and Mike.

"Joe, I owe you big time for this. Bethany's terrific, we got another date already." Jay said.

"Me too, Kyra's the one that asked me out, I was way too nervous to ask in case she'd say no." Mike responded.

"Glad I could help guys. Tonight's been great, better than I could ever had hoped for."