Hey Joe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning and I was feeling a little hung over, but not too bad. I thought about last night and about Maddie. I couldn't get her out of my mind already. I showered, got dressed and headed out to a café not far from my apartment to get a coffee and waffles. As I sat there having my breakfast and thinking about Maddie, my phone buzzed with a call.

"Hello."

"Hi Joe, I just realized I never gave you my number last night, I just got yours. So, make sure you save this, okay?"

"I sure will. Actually, I was just thinking about you, no that's a lie. I've been thinking about you all morning. But I was thinking about you just now too."

"Really, are you smitten with me already Joe Thomas?"

"If we were in Salem in the sixteen hundred's I'd have you dragged away as a witch for putting a love spell on me."

"Oh my god, have you been practicing that line?" As Maddie laughed into the phone.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, I did. Well, if I'm a witch and have you under my spell, I could command you to do whatever I wanted, right?"

"Absolutely."

"Well then, I command you to pick me up at my place to take me to lunch later this morning."

"Done. Text me your address and what time and I'll be there."

"I will. And Joe, thanks for last night. I haven't felt this happy for so long."

"I know the feeling. It seems like I've hit a reset button on my life. I've got new place, a new job, new friends, and hopefully someone new and special to share it with."

"If I find out who she is I'll scratch her eyes out." Maddie responded with an evil giggle.

"What?" As I laughed back at her unexpected response.

"Well, we're not new. But I'm hoping that maybe we can make it special this time."

"I'll take that. Alright, my waffles are getting cold. Don't forget to text me your address."

"I'll do it right now. See you soon Joe."

"Bye Maddie."

I arrived at Maddie's apartment building, and I couldn't see any spare parking spots out front. Luckily, I saw Maddie come walking out the building's front door, so I honked my horn and waved. She looked great in a light blue floral summer dress, it balanced well with her tanned skin and long blonde hair.

I still hoped she had those amazing cheerleader legs and ass like I remembered, which complimented her rather large firm breasts. It was always Maddie's tits and her pretty face that drew guys attention, but for me it was her ass and those legs that initially got mine. I always thought that Maddie was definitely the hottest cheerleader at our high school, and I was the luckiest guy in the football team to be dating her, most of my team-mates thought so too.

She jumped into my very clean pick-up, I just spent the last two hours this morning cleaning it up for her. She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"So, where are you taking me for lunch Joe?"

"How does Pedro Point sound? We can grab some food on the way, then sit out overlooking the ocean. It's a bit of a walk though."

"Sounds perfect."

As we walked out along the trail leading to the overlook, I reached out taking Maddie by the hand as she looked up and smiled at me as I did that. We sat down on some grass at the end of the trail, looking out over the Pacific Ocean. What a fantastic view it was as we sat there for a few minutes in silence just taking it all in. I pulled out our lunch from my knapsack and we began talking as we ate the sandwiches we had bought on the way.

"I was expecting you to take me to a nice restaurant or a café, but this is so much better."

"I'm happy you liked the choice. I wanted to do something we would remember, just going somewhere to eat wouldn't cut it."

Maddie rested her head on my shoulder.

"You're making me nervous Joe."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, just a day ago I had no idea where you were or what you were doing. Today I'm finding it hard imagining not being with you. This is all happening way too fast, I don't want to get hurt again."

"I'm sorry about what happened between us, I should've believed you."

"No, not that. I meant getting hurt after what I went through with my marriage. I've only really put that all behind me a few months ago and now I'm here with you. I can't do a casual relationship with you Joe either, it's all or nothing when it comes to us, and that scares me."

"What scares you? Falling in love again?"

"It doesn't scare you? Knowing what it's like when you're in love and it all goes wrong."

"I know what that's like, but I'm not going to let it stop me. The relationship I had with my ex-wife won't be anything like the one we have. You're so very different from her, we're so different together to what myself with my ex were. What about your ex? Are you going to say that I remind you of him?"

"No, not at all. I always wished he was more like you, or what I remembered about you. But what if you're not who I remember you were? What if you end up being more like him than I'd like?"

"Well, I don't know your ex, I don't know what happened between you two. But in my head, I'm still very much that same high school kid that fell for you. I've got a few more scars and experiences since then, some good, some bad. I'm still the same person though, I'm still hopeful of having a great life and sharing it with someone I love."

"Alright, but if you hurt me again, I'm not going to give you a third chance."

"I won't need a third chance, I promise."

Maddie lifted her head up and we kissed softly.

After lunch we went back to Maddie's apartment to hang out, well, make out would better describe it. I didn't push for us to have sex, Maddie had already stated how nervous she was about how quickly things were moving, so I decided I would take it slow and let her set the pace for how soon we moved forward.

For Saturday night, Maddie had plans to go to the movies with Bethany, so we ended up double dating with Maddie and myself, and Bethany and Jay. I didn't stay the night, and on Sunday I went around to my parents for lunch, first making sure John and Susie would not be there.

During the following week I took Maddie out for dinner twice, on Friday night we all went out together again, well the three couples anyway. It wasn't even 10pm yet when Maddie leaned over to me while we were sitting at our table.

"Joe, can you take me home?"

"Are you feeling okay? Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong. Just the opposite. I want you to take me home."

I looked into Maddie's eyes, raising my eyebrows.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, very."

Maddie then kissed me softly on the lips. We got up as I announced to our four friends that we were heading home. I think they all understood, and no-one raised any objections to us leaving so early.

When we got back to Maddie's place, I followed her into the lounge room.

"Take a seat on the couch Joe, I'll be right back out."

"Did you want a drink of something Maddie?"

"No, I'm good. Help yourself if you want something though."

I thought about it but decided against any more alcohol fearing whiskey dick. I hadn't had that much to drink so far tonight but maybe it's best just to drink some water. I went back out to the couch to get comfortable when Maddie came out of her bedroom.

She was wearing a red satin night gown, a very sexy red satin night gown. I wasn't sure what she was wearing underneath, but I was hoping to find out very soon.

"Oh my god, do you have any idea how good you look in that?"

"Thanks Joe, I bought it this week, just for you."

"Thanks, really. You look absolutely amazing."

As Maddie sat down on the couch beside me, she snuggled up to my side and we both kissed sensually. Then Maddie broke out with laughter.

"What's so funny? I'm trying to be smooth Joe here."

"It's just, I can't believe I'm feeling so nervous with all these butterflies like I did when we were eighteen and about to do it for the first time. I feel like a schoolgirl all over again, it's all your fault Joe."

"Don't worry, I feel the same way if that makes you feel better. I was just having performance anxiety before you walked back out, worrying if I've had too much to drink tonight."

Maddie smiled at me, gently rubbing the side of my face with her hand.

"We've only been together for a week, and I've already fallen for you again Joe."

I kissed Maddie softly on the lips.

"Me too, I'm so happy to be here with you Madeline."

Maddie giggled as she kissed me back.

"Are we on a full name basis now Joseph?"

"Just for tonight, until our wedding day."

Maddie froze looking up at me, the smile gone from her face. She suddenly lunged forward and kissed me hard while pushing me onto my back, sitting atop me, still kissing as she struggled to remove my shirt.

When Maddie sat up, she removed her night dress revealing matching red satin lingerie underneath. Fuck did she look good. I maneuvered so that I could sit up with Maddie sitting on my lap, once again we kissed passionately as our hands groped at every inch of each other's bodies. I moved my legs to the side so that I could stand, rising up with Maddie's legs wrapped around my waist as I carried her to the bedroom.

I sat Maddie down on the edge of her bed, she immediately began to undo my belt and jeans, pulling them down to the floor. She began to rub my hard cock through my boxers as she looked up into my eyes with a devilish smile across her face.

"It's just as hard and as big as I remembered it. I hope you can last longer tonight than our first time."

I smiled down at Maddie with a chuckle.

"I can't believe you'd bring that up, I thought two or three minutes was good at the time considering."

"Considering what?" As Maddie continued to massage my cock while staring into my eyes.

"Considering how fucking hot you were, considering how much I wanted to fuck you. You're lucky I didn't cum straight away when you put my cock in your mouth."

"Like this?" As Maddie pulled down my boxers revealing my hard cock, then wrapped her mouth around the first few inches.

"Oh my god, I'm in heaven right now."

Maddie never broke eye contact as she sucked, kissed and licked my cock, gently playing with my balls at the same time. After a few minutes I pulled my cock away from her mouth.

"Lay back on the bed Maddie, I need to taste you."

Maddie's lingerie was still on as I moved onto the bed and reached for her panties, sliding them down those magnificent dancer's legs of hers. I moved down between her thighs, kissing her legs all the way to her beautiful hairless waxed pussy and began to taste her. Maddie's reaction was immediate with the sexiest of groans, with my hands searching up her body to those magnificent breasts, which were now bare.

Within a few minutes Maddie's breath was getting quicker, her moans and groans louder, she was about to cum but I wanted to be inside her when she did. So I quickly moved up and placed the head of my cock at her opening, looking into Maddie's eyes as I slowly pushed inside her.

"Oh my god, go slow, but push it all the way in."

When I got all of my cock inside of her, she held me there then began grinding her pussy on my cock ever so slightly.

"Oh my god I'm cumming. Don't move Joe, please."

I could feel her pussy clenching around my cock, the spasms rippling through her body as Maddie let out a long groan. As her orgasm subsided, Maddie pulled me down to her and we kissed.

"Make love to me Joe, I've never wanted anybody as much as I want you right now."

I felt the same way, as I kissed Maddie while slowly thrusting in and out of her, with her pussy clenching tightly around my cock with every stroke. There are those moments in your life that you later try to replay in your head over and over again, right now, this feeling, was going to be one of those.

Maddie wrapped her legs around my back, gripping me tightly. Our mouths stayed connected, our tongues entwined, as I continued to fuck her. Maddie's breaths, her sighs and moans, were starting to build again. My thrusts also began to quicken ever so slightly, I was careful not to overdo it as I wanted to savour this feeling for as long as possible.

A few minutes later Maddie gripped the back of my head with both of her hands, looking up directly into my eyes.

"I'm going to cum again Joe, fuck me harder, please fuck me."

I needed no further encouragement as I raised my own pace, pounding into Maddie as hard and as fast as I could, all the while keeping our eye contact as she began to climax once more.

This time I could feel her whole body shake, almost violently. I could feel her pussy grip and spasm around my cock, her legs gripping me tightly pulling me into her deeper. She pulled my head towards her so we could kiss deeply as she came, groaning into my moth the entire time. And that's when I lost control and came deep inside her. Oh my god what a sensational feeling.

I collapsed on top of Maddie, breathless and drained. I could feel the heat between our bodies as we lay there, with the feeling of bliss I had rarely felt before.

"Oh my god, that was so good Joe. I've missed your body and that wonderful cock of yours so much."

I chuckled at her statement.

"So, you do only want me for my body, huh?"

"No, I want all of you, again and again. I hope you can get it hard as quickly as you used to."

"I don't know, I was eighteen then. You only had to look at me with that sexy smile and I was as hard as a flagpole. I might need a few more minutes now."

Maddie gave me a little push so that I rolled off her and onto my back, she turned to face me and rested her head on my chest.

"Tell me Joe, did that feel really good for you too? I mean, I don't know how to say it."

"It felt special Maddie, very special. It was more than just good sex, it's like I was reconnecting with you again. It is hard to describe." As I started to run my fingers through her hair.

Maddie lifted her head so that she could look into my eyes.

"I can't believe I'm so in love with you already. You know that right?"

"I love you too Maddie, I really do."

-------------------------------

Over the next few weeks, Maddie and I were inseparable outside of work. I spent many nights at her apartment as it was closer to both our jobs. I even started keeping some work clothes and a toothbrush at her place to make life easier.

It was amazing how quickly we fell into our rhythm, it was like finally being with the other half to yourself, feeling complete. The twelve months or so we were together in high school meant that we already knew each other well, but now that we were more mature and had more life experiences, we were really starting to learn about ourselves on a much deeper level.

It was a Tuesday night, we had just returned to Maddie's apartment from being out to dinner, as I sat back on the couch waiting for her to return. I was thinking to myself about just how happy I was feeling right now, being here with her. Maddie came back out wearing an oversized t-shirt that was kind of like wearing a dress. She cuddled up beside me on the couch.

"Joe, I was wondering, you don't have to if you don't want to, but if we should talk about what happened in our marriages. Just so we both know how we got here."

"To what end?"

"So we can understand what happened I guess, I don't want us repeating the same mistakes again."

"Oh, well okay. Did you want to go first, or would you like me to?"

"You can, I have a feeling your story might be a bit longer than mine."

"Alright, where would you like me to start?"

"Well, how did you meet and what sort of person was she like? Not how you think of her now, but back then."

"Well, we met at a bar when I was a third-year apprentice, she was studying Business at Mill's College. We were both twenty-one, she seemed nice but not that talkative. I had to do a lot of work to get her to even talk with me, well, a few drinks anyway. I don't remember thinking 'she's the one' or anything like that, I think we slowly grew on each other over time as we started dating."

"Anyway, I joined the air-force after my apprenticeship, I proposed after six months of joining and we were married about six months after that. Relationships are hard in the service, especially if your partner doesn't come with you. She had a job in the city, but she was living in our place in Oakland. We had just bought a small three-bedroom house, so we were apart way more than we were together."

"But what was she like? What were you two like together?"

"Okay, well, she was determined, more than a little stubborn. I felt that she always found it difficult to express her feelings or emotions, she tended to keep her cards close to her chest, even with me sometimes. But she could be warm and funny when in the right mood though. I just felt like it was always my job to get her in the right mood, sometimes I just couldn't be bothered."

"When I got posted overseas, in a strange way I think that it initially helped our relationship from being apart, making us miss each other more. When I would get home, we would be great for the first month or so. I could tell she felt lonely when I was away, so I got Mom and Dad to hire her to help manage the business. That way she had family around to make it easier. We needed the two incomes to pay the mortgage, so her being with me overseas wasn't going to work. Although, we could have rented our place out and then she could have travelled with me I guess."

"When did she start working with your parents?"

"That would have been during my third year in the air force, about a year and a half after we were married."

"Were you around much after that? Is that when you guys started having problems?"

"Yeah, I wasn't around much, I was in Germany for the second half of my third year, then again for the last six months of my final year. That six months in between I spent at Edwards with one of the test squadrons, so I would come home only for the weekends."

"Did she start getting closer to John during that time?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean they always got along fine, but I never suspected there was anything else happening. While I was working at Edwards, our relationship was starting to be in trouble, in hindsight I think that was probably because John was making moves on her at work."

"So do you think that maybe she thought she could switch brothers to the one that was going to be home all the time?"

"Well, stupid timing if it was that simple, she knew my enlistment was nearing the end and I never said I would re-enlist. So, she basically started seeing John when I had only six months left."

"Maybe she just fell for him, he can be very persuasive."

"It didn't work on you though, did it?"

"No, but I wasn't away from you most of the time and around John all of the time. Still, I wouldn't have because I loved you and it would've been so wrong. I mean, I was so grossed out when he was hitting on me that night at the party, but I was a little drunk so he just kept trying to take advantage of me because I didn't straight out tell him to fuck off."

"Why didn't you?"

"He was your brother, I knew he was as a bit drunk too and I thought he was just being an asshole at the beginning. But then it started to get out of control."

"You told me he kept groping you, what was he actually doing?"

"He would come up from behind me and grab my tits. Then hug me to stop me from getting away even as I was yelling for him to stop. Everyone just thought it was funny and we were playing around, I mean there were other people there fooling around as well. I remember being so angry that you weren't there because there's no way John would've been trying that shit if you were around. I was angry with myself too that I didn't just leave the party at that point, but I was determined that John wasn't going to fuck up my night."