Hey Neighbor!

Story Info
A woman enjoys her two young neighbors.
1.1k words
4.08
32.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwink
jtwink
7 Followers

I had just pulled into the driveway and was starting to gather up all the plastic grocery bags from the trunk to take them into the house. From behind me I heard, "Hey neighbor, can I help you with those?" I turned around and smiled at Al, the young man from next door. "Hi Al, sure I'd like some help."

I didn't really need help, but Al was a tall, handsome light-skinned black guy, maybe 25 to 30 years old, who was pleasant and polite and I liked him. He always made a point of saying hello and chatting a moment when he saw me in the yard or the driveway. I let him scoop up the rest of the bags and led him into the house, telling him he could just put the bags on the dining room table.

Then I turned around to shut the front door, and Al quickly snaked his arm around my shoulders in a type of hammer lock. His other hand slid down my body, coming to rest at the crotch of my jeans. He started rubbing my crotch up and down. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked him.

"What I've wanted to do ever since I saw you outside the first time," he replied, and seeing I wasn't going to fight him, he opened my snap and zipper and slid his fingers down my silk panties, then inside them. He loosened his hold on my upper body as I spread my legs a little, to let him stroke my clit and vagina until I started to get wet. His upper hand found my breast and kneaded it a few times, then he lifted my shirt and bra and began to tease my nipples. "I've always liked you and hoped I could do this someday," he said.

I turned in his arms and reached up to kiss him, a long kiss full of tongue and promises, since he already had me aroused. Then taking his hand, I led him to the bedroom and bent over the bed so he could drop my jeans and panties to the floor. I felt his long, impossibly hard and thick cock bump against my pussy and then it slid right in as if we had done it a thousand times. God, he was big, and it had been a long time since anyone had done that to me.

I spread my legs a little wider for him. It would be fun to wrap my lips around that organ later and suck it. A college friend who worked as a call girl told me one time that you can't suck a man's cock right unless you love it, and I did love me a good mouthful of hard throbbing cock.

He was all ready and pulled my hips against him, pumping me and pounding me, while I grabbed onto the mattress and held tight so I wouldn't fall over. It seemed like only seconds before he gave one final quick thrust and I felt hot cum filling me, spurting and spurting into my body as I moaned. Finally, he was finished and relaxed his grip on my hips.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! Who the hell was that? I straightened up and quickly lifted my soaking wet jeans and panties as Al backed up, saying, "Uh-oh, that's Jim!" Jim was his roommate, and I suspected might be his gay lover - but Al was certainly not gay, I knew that now. No way.

I opened the front door and sure enough, there stood Jim, looking angry. He shouted at Al, "What's taking you so damn long?" I started to stammer a reply but Al reached past me and brought Jim into the living room, laughing to me as he did so. "I told him if this worked, he could come over in a while." And to Jim he said, "It works just fine."

The two pushed me back into the bedroom between them. Al lifted my top and bra over my head, then dropped my jeans and panties back to the floor and helped me step out of them. Jim leaned down and took my huge firm breasts in his hands, giving one nipple a good long suck, while Al reached back down into my sopping wet crotch and teased my clit until I gasped. So that's what Al was up to, I thought as the men took off their clothes and we all climbed onto the bed.

Jim turned me onto my knees, knelt behind my legs and stroked my wet pussy a few times before entering me. His cock was as hard and as long as Al's, and felt just as good going in, so I positioned myself for deepest penetration and started enjoying it. Al, meanwhile, moved in front of me, lifted my head and offered me his still-wet cock. I took it in my mouth, smiling, and let him thrust deep into my mouth while his hands reached under me to fondle my breasts.

Both men went at me hard, enjoying the intense activity, and Jim stroked my clit until I was ready to explode. As I came so suddenly that I could barely keep the thick brown cock in my mouth without gagging, I could feel Al's cum shooting down my throat while Jim's seemingly endless supply of hot liquid squirted deeply, forcefully into my body. I was loving it. I had never had two men before, let alone two strong and virile young men like these.

When we were done, we all rolled over onto the bed and rested a bit before the next round. We laughed and fucked all afternoon, each round more creative and adventurous than the next.

Al was the first one to grab the bottle of lube off the nightstand and grease my ass with his fingers, sliding them in slowly and carefully, then deeper, first one finger and then two and three. Then he was ramming his cock into my ass while Jim sat on the pillow, squeezed my nipples and watched.

After Al had shot his load and his cum was dripping from my ass onto the sheet, Jim traded positions with him, muttering "Sloppy seconds again," which made us all laugh. Jim was a little thicker than Al so he didn't enter me quite as easily as had Al, but I relaxed my muscles and once he was in, he went at it with all his energy. I soon received another hot stream of cum in my ass.

I loved the way I could feel their cocks throbbing as they came. These young men definitely knew their way around a woman, were considerate and kept me excited, so I was happy to let them use my body for as long as they wanted it.

I could have been angry about the trick Al had played on me to get some pussy for himself and his friend, but why? I knew my two neighbors would be up for pleasuring me and themselves for a very long time to come.

jtwink
jtwink
7 Followers