Hey Nineteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Tom, I don't think so," April said, turning to direct her voice as much to Mickey as to me. "It couldn't be more obvious that she's not."

She was right. Sarah was more exposed than she would have been in the stirrups under the harsh fluorescent lights of April's office. Mickey flinched again and gripped the steering wheel more tightly.

Sarah finally raised her hand in the air toward me. I took it, and between the two of us, we hauled her back to a sitting position on my lap, soaking my pants even more.

She slapped me. Hard, but only as hard as the cliched throw-a-drink-in-your-face slap. "That's for being so cruel," she said.

Then she kissed me. Hard. The kind of kiss designed to take the wind out of me. The kind of kiss that promised she would do her best to top my effort.

"That's for making it up to me so well," she said. She draped her arms over my shoulders and slumped against me.

"Reciprocate, hell," she said. "What the fuck did I do to deserve that?"

I smiled and held her. "Just for being who you are," I said, "And for stumbling into my life at just the right time."

She called up to the front over her shoulder. "Thanks, Aunt April. I owe you one."

---

We got to my house shortly after Sarah had cum like a banshee. Nobody opened the car doors. I looked at Sarah, my eyes indicating the two friends in the front seat. She thought for a minute and then just nodded. We were already in tune, thinking the same thing.

"You guys want to come in for a while?" I asked.

Mickey and April shared a look. "We'd love to, but we don't want to cramp your style."

"You won't" Sarah assured them.

"That can be taken two ways," Mickey said.

"Yes, it can." Sarah agreed.

April laughed. "OK, as long as you let us know when it is time for us to go."

We went inside. Sarah didn't bother to pull her dress down. As tight as it was, it stayed pulled up over her hips, above her belly button, leaving her bottomless. Finally seeing her in full light, I saw that she had a painfully perfect ass.

We sat on the couch, with Mickey and April on a loveseat across. I started a fire in the fireplace and dimmed the lights a little. Conversational level, not romantic level. This wasn't going to come to that, I thought. At least not while Mickey and April were still there.

I went into the kitchen and uncorked a bottle of wine. I considered crackers and cheese, but the dinner was so good it seemed pointless. As I returned and approached the couch Sarah opened her legs. It was casual, even dignified despite the unlady-like posture.

I'd seen everything in the car, but not really. The light was fleeting and weak. I'd seen, but not been able to look. Now, I looked, pausing in my steps with the tray of four wine glasses balanced on my hand. I was proud of the fact that the wine in those glasses didn't slosh by a millimeter.

Mickey finally got the look he was so frustratingly deprived of in the car. I got put on notice that Sarah wasn't done yet.

I wanted Mickey and April the hell out of there, now. But I held my tongue and vowed not to regret my invitation.

I served the wine and sat. Sarah draped her legs over my thighs, then moved close and put her arm around me. I settled in and put one arm around her, the other on her thigh. We would not be repeating the torture I'd dished out in the car, but that hand might take a stroll down Memory Lane.

She started slowly working the buttons on my shirt, slowly and distractedly. I braced myself for her cruelty.

She looked over to Mickey and April, and my gaze followed hers. They were sitting close, with Mickey's hand on April's back and April pressed against him. "Thank you so much for dinner," Sarah said. "It was wonderful."

"You're very welcome," April said. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Did you enjoy the ride home?" Mickey asked with a leer.

Sarah grinned. "I barely remember it," she said. A grin aimed my way reassured me that she was being sarcastic, or maybe that it was so mind-blowing that it had wiped her memories.

"I enjoyed the conversation just as much as the food," she said. "Thank you for all of this."

"Glad to help," Mickey said, "Both of you."

She got all the buttons of my shirt undone, then leaned back to recline against the arm of the sofa, leaving my hand the only thing able to touch her body and her closed thighs the only part of hers reachable.

"We'll only stay for a few minutes," April said. It didn't take an exceptional awareness to see what was starting between me and Sarah.

I saw a little playfulness in Sarah's eyes, a little daring. "That's OK. Stay as long as you like. She reached her hand over and slipped it inside my shirt. I hope you don't mind if we get a little carried away," she said.

"Yes, stay," I said through clenched teeth. It was my turn to have some patience. My cock hadn't softened an iota since I'd first kissed Sarah in the car. Now it throbbed. I never understood guys saying that a persistent boner starts hurting, that the ache in the balls turns to pain. It didn't. It felt great, actually, but it created an urgency that dominated my awareness, that more and more blocked out awareness of anything else.

Mickey smirked. "Well good," he barked. "I had to keep my eyes on the road through that whole show in the back seat."

Mickey was blustering, but I knew he was at least half serious. More than half, but he didn't quite have the guts to make it an actual request.

Sarah pretended to look shocked and innocent, I saw a deviousness in her eyes, the resolve of a challenge. I recognized the back and forth of two people who have had this conversation before. Not this exact conversation, but a mutual, harmless teasing. "Uncle Mickey!" Sarah said. "Are you saying that you want to watch your niece's tight young pussy getting stuffed by a big fat... finger?"

Mickey's face darkened. He leaned forward with a look I hadn't seen in him before.

He almost always spoke in an easy-going manner, proper but casual and lighthearted even when he was dead serious. Now, he reverted to something more base, something I recognized as vestiges of where he'd come from. Sharp and ominous. "We ain't blood, little girl. Be careful the ideas you put into a man's head."

Sarah's eyes went wide. She was genuinely surprised, but she wasn't quite backing down yet.

Before she could blurt out a comeback, Mickey sliced the air with a voice as sharp as an axe. "Your tight young pussy filled that entire car with the unmistakable smell of tight, young, and very wet pussy. That goes straight to a man's brain, am I right, Tom?" He didn't take his eyes off her.

I nodded, too surprised to do anything else.

"I'm not of a mind to wait till I get home to get some pussy for myself," Mickey said, staring hard at her, not even pretending not to look down at her bare hips and the top of her slit barely showing between clamped together thighs.

Then he whirled on April. "I'm calling in my chit."

It was April's turn to look shocked, and she wasn't pretending.

"Mick..."

"Mick what?"

"Mick. It can wait till we get home. We should be leaving anyway."

"If I wanted to wait till we got home, I wouldn't need the chit, now would I?"

"We don't want to overstay our welcome. Tom and Sarah probably would prefer to be alone now."

"I don't mind, April," Sarah said. No 'aunt' this time. April looked at her like she was a traitor to the girl code. "I don't think we need to be alone, do we Tom?"

I knew that if it was up to her, we'd go at it right in front of her aunt and uncle, just to one-up Mickey.

Before I could answer, Mickey cut in. "They don't mind. Tom's always wanted to see your tits."

"Mick, not here. Not now."

"April, the deal was 'any time, any place'. Here is a place and now is a time." He looked down at her. Her mouth was arguing no, but her face and the way her knees were pressed together too tightly said maybe. "You're as worked up as I am, after hearing her scream like that."

"We can be home in fifteen minutes."

He shook his head and looked at us. "Sarah, we were inspired by your little talk back there. "'You call the shots'. We decided it would be a fun little game for us, a spontaneous little dare. Your aunt here seemed pretty... intrigued by the possibilities." Then to April, he said, "Show us your tits."

"I..." April let out a long breath. "I didn't think the possibilities included intruding on someone else's privacy."

It had been a gobsmackingly full day of surprises. I was getting whiplash from all the double takes and blindsides. I had the smokingest hot young girl an old man could imagine half naked on my lap, but here I was being offered the chance to see April's tits. Maybe the only chance I'd ever have, and in a situation that sounded like it would come without consequences.

"Let's see 'em," I said. Bro code, I have to be a good wingman for Mickey. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

I could tell April wanted to go through with it. This was a thing they agreed on, though I didn't know what the full extent of it was. It's the kind of thing they probably did often in various forms, things that safely pushed the boundaries. Things that are exciting precisely because you're not sure you can bring yourself to go through with them. But you have to.

I wanted to help, and April needed some external courage, the kind of courage that only peer pressure could trigger.

She started to unbutton her blouse. Slowly, mechanically. "Stand up," Mickey ordered.

She did, rigid like an automaton, and unveiled her incredible charms.

My god. They were everything I always imagined, and then some. Big, bigger than I thought they'd be. Not that I've got a fetish for really big tits, but spectacular is spectacular. They sagged a little with her age, but only a little. They stood proud on her chest, splayed just enough to give that classic womanly shape, but not so much that they looked sloppy.

Not sloppy at all. Perfect symmetry, perfect teardrop shape, perfectly proportioned nipples. I couldn't take my eyes off them, even when I felt Sarah starting to work my belt buckle.

"The rest, too, while you're at it," Mickey commanded. "And turn around, let Tom see the fantastic piece of ass I get to sleep with every night. Let him see how short his imagination fell."

The words softened her a little. I saw her face change from frozen in apprehension to the start of a naughty smile. I knew her. It was 'challenge accepted', the same expression Sarah had had. If a show was what Mickey wanted, a show he would get. A show for us, but showing off for us was the show he wanted, and she was going to give it to him.

Not that I would have much chance to watch. By the time April got her pants undone and began bending at the waist, mine were undone too, and I was torn between watching her dark muff reveal itself and watching Sarah's face as she took in the revelation she was about to be granted.

Not that it would be all that impressive a revelation, as April herself had told me, but it was 'nice enough', as she had also told me. And for better or worse, it was the dick that Sarah would be spending all weekend rubbing raw, one way or another.

Whether it was her own curiosity or just a keen awareness of the timing and not wanting my attention divided, Sarah waited. She and I watched April bend over and slide her pants down to her ankles. We both gawked at the ass that I always imagined was absolutely fantastic, that Mickey had assured me was, and that we were both completely correct about.

A girl can show off her bare butt without allowing a glimpse of the big prize, but she has to be precise about it. One wrong turn can give away too much.

But if she does want to show it all off, "accidentally", it's the easiest thing in the world. Just move naturally, more or less. Bend the waist, but don't bend her knees too much. Then lift one leg and the other to let her pants fall off her ankles, and voila, full show.

I took it all in, almost wishing the time with Sarah was starting next weekend so I could just enjoy this show and build up a spank bank that would last me a decade.

Mickey already had his pants open and his fully hard dick in his fist by the time April got her pants off. His cock reached for the sky, or more likely, for the vision standing above him.

"Suck it," he ordered, waving it at her. April dropped instantly to her knees. She adjusted her position, ostensibly to get the best access to her husband's healthy and fully functional genitalia, to do what I could only imagine her doing when she was describing mine that way.

Even if April still wanted to pretend she wasn't turned on by the thrill of the dare, she couldn't deny it now.

What the adjustment really did, and I was sure it was intentional and that Mickey knew it as well, was to give me and Sarah as full a view of her as she'd had of me in those stirrups. Mickey would be looking down along her back at her heart-shaped ass, cheeks pulled wide as it stretched into the air, with my hungry eyes just beyond, taking in what he himself could not see.

She had a full bush, but it didn't hide anything, not now. Swollen red lips parted the hair to reveal a deep reddish-pink gash through which meaty inner lips flowered out, converging to a hard ridge covering her clit, that stood in stark profile.

"She's really hot," Sarah whispered to me, kneading my cock through my slacks. I tore my eyes from April and saw Sarah staring at me with some of the intensity she had shown in the car.

When Sarah was sure I was watching her, she reached with both hands and unzipped my fly. She opened the flaps of my pants and tugged them down. I raised my hips off the sofa to free them from my ass, and my cock sprung free.

The look on her face was as rewarding as I had hoped, but I didn't get to see it for long. "Just watch," she said, nodding toward the display across from us, and pushed her face down toward my lap.

How could I not watch her, to watch her lips parting around the head of my cock and stretching around the shaft? To watch her nose press all the way to my groin? I did, forgetting all about April. But only for a minute.

Between the long build-up all evening, the gentle sway of April's ass, and the simple awe of having something other than my hand doing this after such a long time, I wasn't going to last thirty seconds.

I tapped Sarah on the shoulder, and she looked up at me, her eyes a question, her mouth never leaving me.

"I'm not going to last thirty seconds," I said.

She freed her lingual apparatus long enough to fix me with a sarcastic look, squeeze my balls, and say, "No shit," before getting right back to it.

It had been so, so long. Years, not counting the drunken, sloppy, attempts at the Holiday Inn. As familiar as the feeling was, it felt completely new again, like a long-lost memory. It was different, as different as Sarah and Annie were. Even now, I'm not ready to compare them, to say that Sarah was better, but if she wasn't the best, then somewhere out there is a guy who... "ohh, fuck!"

I tapped her shoulder again. Not to warn her, but to get her to slow down. I wanted it to last. April did say I had to pace myself.

She didn't stop, but backed me off the edge long enough to watch Mickey stand and order April onto her back on the sofa.

She sat facing directly toward Sarah and me. Mickey pulled her legs wide and looked back at me. April settled in and pushed her legs even wider. She reached down to press two fingers against herself and her eyes shot straight to mine.

Both of them seemed to be waiting for my opinion of her wanton display.

My first reaction was to blow a torrential load right down Sarah's throat while I stared calmly into April's eyes.

My second reaction was not as calm. As my climax finally hit, I spewed another jet that caught Sara across her face as she backed off to assimilate the first. Load after load followed, and through all my convulsions, throwing my head back and clamping my eyes shut before snapping them immediately open again, I never lost sight of April and she never took her eyes off me.

I'm not sure, but I think she came just from seeing me cum at the sight of her snatch. If not then, it definitely happened when Mickey nodded to me, satisfied that I'd done my part in their little exhibitionist sex game, and quickly turned to get himself some pussy.

April came again before Sarah could finish slurping all the stray cum off my cock and balls and pubes. Through it all, I never once failed to maintain my erection, despite my advanced age. April would have been proud of me if she was in any condition to make a considered medical evaluation.

Sarah used her chest to mercifully block my view of Mickey's hairy ass flexing back and forth as he railed his loving wife. She straddled me and pushed herself all the way down on that well-maintained erection. She started to lift her dress off, finally, but I stopped her.

"Not yet," I said, to a flustered sigh from Sarah. I wanted to savor the anticipation of that view. I'm only going to get one chance at that first, magical look at a new set of tits.

She bounced enthusiastically, orgasming once, twice. Or maybe once with multiple peaks and valleys. Or for all I know, it was the same one buzzing inside her since the car. I had been good at producing female orgasms, but I never did quite get my head around the subtleties of them.

A miracle was occurring. My forty-nine year old self was building again. Already. It wasn't happening quickly, but the fact that it was happening at all and that she could jump on my lap so soon after I'd blown my top, was unbelievable.

I was right to save that first view for when it would really count. I'm a tits guy. Not big ones, not specifically. Just nice ones. And almost all of them are nice, in their own way. If the owner had a pretty face and could give me that look while I ogled them, when I could see her face and her breasts in one glance, together, as a complete whole, I was enraptured.

It took a while, a lot of what looked like enjoyable effort from Sarah. She wasn't coming again... or she still was but it had leveled off to a low, steady throb. Hell if I know. I felt myself approaching the edge. Two in what couldn't have been more than ten minutes would be a record for me, at least since I was in my twenties.

I take my victories where I can find them; April's advice to pace myself be damned.

But I wasn't quite getting over the top. "Now," I said, and in the time it took to peel her dress off and finally reveal the small, pert version of the most achingly beautiful tits I'd ever seen, and for me to clamp my hands over them, I was shooting another train of loads up inside her.

I was sure the volume and strength of my emission were sufficient to splash against parts of Sarah that she might not be used to having jets of fluid slapping against, but we both knew that no matter how sufficient the sperm count and motility might be, they would never reach their final goal.

They had reached our goals. That's what counted, and I finally went limp in one exhausted instant as Sarah slumped against my chest, our bodies both completely bare for the first time, our skins against nothing but each other's skin.

It felt so right.

---

"I have another request," I said as we breathed against each other, wrapped in each other's arms while we gave Mickey and April time to play their drama to its closing act.

"After what you've put me through, you can request anything the hell you want, old man."

I smiled and out of habit looked up at the mantle above the fireplace, as I did whenever I smiled. Annie wasn't there.

I would have been ashamed to tell her what had just happened if she were alive. I would have felt that shame just seeing her picture facing it. Because if she were alive, this would be an unthinkable betrayal.