Hey Professor! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unwrapped the ear buds: Bluetooth and tied into a broadcast frequency specific to this stage of training. She would hear mostly pink noise covering snippets of commands from trainers and responses from trainees. The dialog was almost impossible to make out, but the screams and moans would emerge above the background shh-shhing.

It was a work of genius and art, to which I had contributed my own efforts over the years. My trainees all mentioned it as one of the key things that stuck out most when asked to recall their induction. The dialog, so difficult to hear but so filled with promise. The pink noise, masking the outer room's sounds, made the inner space so ambiguous and large. They talked about being lost in a different world, forgetting the outside until something stimulated them: a wisp of air, a finger pushing them open, a tongue on their skin. Many talked about how it made the transition into the training much easier by reducing their awareness and with it, their sense of control.

With the earbuds in place, I turned my back to her and spoke her name, telling her to put her hands on my shoulder. Nothing. I said it again, louder. Nothing. Perfect. I turned back, took the chain from around her neck into my right hand, reached for her hands and placed them on my shoulder and turned to open the second door.

*-*-*-*

The trip from the entry to my regular table was only twenty steps, but I knew it would feel like forever for Tee. I added a little mystery by winding my way through the club, stopping to chat with other members, some of whom obliged me by stroking my new pet. She gasped each time, licking her lips and turning her head to see who was touching her. When Ginger lightly ran her fingernails down Tee's back all the way to the top of her puckered hole, I thought Tee was going to lose it. She protested with a moan, her shivering increasing, even as she pushed her cheeks back for more.

Eventually we made our way to the table. I signaled an apprentice to bring a training stool and prepare a #5 insert. As Tee stood, blind, deaf and exposed, I knew the wait would build on her anxiety, the anticipation adding to whatever she had been imagining. This apprentice was clearly nearing graduation: the dog tags clipped to her cunt lips showed low triple digits: hours of service since her transition from trainee. She moved with grace and alacrity, never looking up, focusing on her task. She set the stool down at our table and returned with the appropriate insert. Unwrapping the package, she placed the remote on the table. She lubricated the insert, first with her mouth, and then with her cunt, placing it upright in front of the remote.

"You have any trouble with her phone?" I turned to Larry when the apprentice left.

"She's definitely savvy, but didn't really take security as seriously as she makes out. Took five minutes to crack her disk." He shrugged, turning his phone to let me see.

Oddly, it was tamer content than Carolyn's, although her web history pointed to darker sites with a definite BDSM flavor. I nodded.

"Our conversation?"

He shook his head. "She didn't appear to be recording. I've gone through the history and haven't found anything direct to you from her. Although," he paused, "this is interesting."

He pointed to a text thread between Carolyn and her from a couple of months ago at the start of term, in which Carolyn suggested they might try teasing me. Nice. Exactly what I needed. "Why didn't we see that on Carolyn's phone?"

Larry nodded and switched things around. "It's here. Just buried in a whole lot of other stuff. Carolyn has a few things going on I don't think Tee knows about."

We looked at each other and understood what we could do with that information.

"I'm on it. Makes things so much easier."

I turned my attention to Tee. She had been standing next to the stool, facing the table, hands at her side, the silver chain dangling from her neck across her sternum to fall just inside her lips. She was breathing hard, the waiting and the strain to hear the dialog helping hypnotize her, to bring her deeper into compliance. Standing behind her, I placed both hands on her waist and held as she jumped, startled from the unexpected touch. Guiding her with my hands, I had her straddle the stool, positioning her cunt over the open hole in the seat. The stools were wood, no doubt the seat was cold at first touch. Typical bar stools, with a small back, modified with slots in the seat suitable for male or female trainees.

I reached down and brought one ankle up, positioning her knee at a 45 degree angle, and slipped her foot into a harness of nylon webbing. A simple Velcro strap tightened her in, keeping the lower leg immobilized. She moaned and protested softly, presuming what would happen. She had only a small clue. I rubbed her back to calm her and repeated the process on the right side. She was sitting upright, her calves held fast to the stool, her cunt open to the hole below. Although her legs were held to the stool, she could still wiggle, trying to adjust her ass cheeks to the hard surface of the stool.

I gently stroked her arms, keeping her calm, and pulled them back behind her, inserting them both in a similar harness attached to the stool's back. That harness had been designed to keep her arms tight together. I tightened a ratcheted rope threading through her arm harness to hold her in a slightly bowed position sitting up straight, her chest pushed forward, her arms pulled back.

I lifted the insert from the table and moved it to her nose so she could smell the apprentice's juices. She screwed up her face and moaned, trying to move away, but I followed her, making her breathe in, and with each breath the knowledge another woman had been asked to service her.

"But..." she started to protest, and immediately shut up, knowing she'd violated one of the rules.

I grinned at Larry who took a drink and busied himself with something on his phone.

I set the insert down and slapped my hand across one of her thighs. She screamed more out of surprise than pain, and I slapped again. She moaned, telling me she was sorry, and I slapped again, on the other side. She jerked and realized she had to shut up, pressing her mouth shut and breathing through the next several slaps. When I was done, her thighs were bright red and she was panting, hard. I slid my fingers between her lips, satisfied she wasn't any less aroused because of it. If anything she was wetter.

Pain. Check.

Taking the insert I knelt down and slipped it up through the slot, careful to just graze her lips until she knew what might be happening, and then pushed it more firmly up into her. Her lips curled, carried up with it. I pulled it out, observing it glistening with her juices and rubbed it along her inner labia before inserting it again. I wanted her to feel only it. Not my fingers, nothing else. I removed it and reinserted it several times until I could see it penetrating her without pulling her lips in with it. She panted and moved as best she could to help. Satisfied, I slowly shoved it into her as deep as it would go. She squirmed but didn't cry out. I had estimated small, given her stature, but in the future would try a #6. The base snapped into the brackets below the seat, keeping it firmly in place. She moaned as the thing jerked when I clicked it into place.

I turned the remote on to level one and ordered a real drink from a server. Tee gasped and moaned as the insert did its job: pulsing softly, growing and shrinking, rotating slowly. It didn't simulate a dick, because it did things a real dick couldn't do. It was an amazing feat of technology. At the lower levels, it simply teased, maybe brushing by the g-spot as a promise but not hard enough to mean much. When it grew, it moved like a wave from base to tip, again, a promise of an ejaculation, unlike any real cock, but with the hint of pushing out a load of crème. Trainees always talked about the alien feeling it had, and how they became attached to it over time. While they always talked about the desire for a real cock, they all consistently told me how this had ruined any other toy for them and begged to own one when they were released.

Only a couple had the money to afford buying it. The club had made an exclusive deal with the manufacturer and the cost was ridiculous. It was an investment well spent.

Tee's moans grew loud and frequent enough to stop Larry from whatever he was doing and look up at her. I followed his gaze and stared at her, her mouth opening and closing as the insert went through its cycles. She squirmed, but the harnesses gave her very little wiggle room.

"Please, Professor!" She blurted out and moaned again, beginning to sob. "Crème PIE!"

I reached for the remote and turned off the insert. Her head dropped as far as her arms would let it. I leaned over and pulled out the left earbud. "You may speak, cunt."

"Please, Professor. I have to pee. I can't hold it any longer. Every time the thing pushes against my bladder it's all I can do to not dribble out."

I waved an apprentice over, indicating we needed a pail. A few moments later, she returned and slipped a plastic tub into the slots around the base of the insert. Tee wasn't the first to be restrained after drinking a few cocktails.

"Go ahead and pee, cunt." I put the ear bud back in and returned to my thoughts.

She exhaled a whoosh of air when I restarted the device and within a few heartbeats the sound of urine hitting the bottom of the tub mixed with her whimpering. When the dripping stopped, I called the apprentice back, who removed the tub and wiped the underside of the seat with a towel.

I looked at the clock. Almost 10. Late enough. It was a school night, as my mother used to say. I reached over and rubbed her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger, the touch jerking her up, the jerk pulling her back because of her restraints. I pinched it hard. Hard enough to make her cry out. Hard enough that when I let go, it was flat for a heartbeat and then swelled twice as large as the other. I reached across her chest, rubbing my forearm against the first nipple as I pinched the second. She moaned and protested, uttering nonsense syllables in her struggle not to speak. I wanted to see those breasts stretched, but it wouldn't be tonight. My cock had thickened. I knew she wouldn't be ready to help relieve me, but she needed to understand it should be her; just not tonight.

I pulled the earbuds out, turned the remote up a couple of notches and pushed the mask up over her eyes. She squawked at the change in the insert, her legs opening and closing as best they could in rhythm to the thing's movements.

"You've made me very hard, cunt." I stood up and unbuckled my trousers, letting them drop to the floor. I don't know what she was thinking as she stared at me, her eyes glued to my soft-on bulging out my boxers. She'd already willingly exposed herself to me two weeks before, and tonight she'd seen that I had the most intimate videos of her sex life with Car. Now, she was completely stripped: naked not just for me, but for a room full of strangers. But this was the first time she would see me, and I knew part of her still thought of me as her college professor. It was always an important shift, one I handled more adeptly with each new trainee. I ignored her as I peeled my shorts down letting my cock spring out from its nest of hair. Her eyes didn't know where to look, coming back to my stiffening cock every few seconds.

I signaled an apprentice. "Sadly," I turned to her, "you aren't permitted to touch me until you've been examined, so you'll get to see an apprentice give me amazing head. If you are interested, you could apply for an apprenticeship." The apprentice arrived, dropped to her knees and expertly wrapped her hand around my erection, quickly swallowing it. "But first things first. Let's get you passed your fantasy before committing you to anything else."

The apprentice was good. I hadn't had her before. I didn't use the apprentices much for sexual relief, but they needed to earn their hours; it was as much a public service as it was an opportunity to humiliate Tee. I had been aroused for a few days, so this wouldn't last long.

My cock slipped down the apprentice's throat, her fingers rubbing the muscle between my balls and asshole, coaxing my sperm up from my prostate into my shaft and out. I held her head as I ejaculated, looking directly at Tee to make sure she was watching the apprentice take my crème.

As the apprentice finished cleaning me off and stood up, Tee was panting, her face moist from tears, her mouth open, her tongue licking her lips. She couldn't stop the motions of the insert; she couldn't find a comfortable spot that kept it from arousing her. I signed off on the apprentice's service and thanked her.

"You mustn't cum, cunt. You won't cum for another week. If you cum, you will be severely punished. Do you understand?"

She nodded, breathed in and repeated my instructions. "I understand I mustn't cum now, and that if I cum within this week, I will be severely punished, Professor."

I got dressed and nodded to Larry, who had briefly looked up from his phone to look at us both. He nodded back and ignored us.

"It's time to go."

I slipped the mask back down, popped the earbuds back in and turned off the insert. She sagged in relief. After a few moments rest, I released her from the harnesses; she wobbled back onto her feet, cramped and sore, still feeling the effects of the drinks. She waited for me to lead her back to the anteroom and out of the club.

12