Hey Professor! Ch. 05

Story Info
Tee submits to her medical exam and reveals her innermost secret.
5.2k words
4.39
15.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers

The part of her day between submitting the forms and going to the clinic was a mad blur. At least she didn't have class with him. She didn't think she could face him without giving away their new relationship. The thought of what would happen if she failed to keep her end of the bargain chilled her. She had no doubt he would make her life a complete hell. The memory of the legalese from the medical forms bubbled up unbidden. Am I really doing this voluntarily? But she knew the answer to that. She could quit any time. She just couldn't fuck around with the rules. She felt the pad against her cooch cold and wet. She'd had to buy one at school; she hadn't stopped oozing all day.

She parked the car at the address: a modest bungalow on a tree-lined street. As she had driven into the neighborhood her anxiety lessened: no bars on the windows, no junkers on the front lawn. Bungalows and well-kept yards, kids playing, people walking. It was a pretty nice part of town and she was surprised she hadn't known anyone at school who lived here.

At least it's not sketchy.

Silence.

Car. I'm about to have a medical exam.

You have to tell me everything. Stethoscope.

Fuck you. Smiley face with tongue.

She approached the front door -- a heavy wood frame with beautiful vintage glass insets -- noticing the marquee off to the side. Several doctors worked out of the clinic. Walking into the lobby, she saw several people waiting, filling out forms and a young woman staffing a reception counter. None of this matched what she had been imagining. It's a fucking medical clinic. As she crossed the waiting area, the thought hit her.

Of course! They're part of the club. Mentally beating herself for being so stupid, she checked in.

"Thank you Tee for being on time. Let me confirm we have everything you need. Your date of birth, please?" She typed and reviewed her screens. "I'll just need your insurance card..." She interrupted herself. "Sorry, I see that it's covered privately." Is she blushing a little? "Go ahead and take a seat, Martha will be out shortly to take you to a room."

Before she could even settle in, and thankfully before her mind started revving up, the door opened and a young nurse called her name.

"Tee? I'm Martha." Smiling. "Let's head back." And when she'd joined her, "What is your date of birth?"

She gave it to her, following her to a scale.

"You can set your bag down. If you want, you can hang your jacket up as well."

She stood on the scale, the first act of undressing already starting. She felt her defenses slowly being peeled away. She knew that wasn't what was happening. It's just a standard exam, you fuckface. But in spite of her rational mind, she knew it was more than that. She felt how wet her underwear was, in spite of the pad, and blushed at the thought the doctor would notice. She sighed and followed Martha to a room.

"So, I see this is just a routine exam," Martha chatted away while she set up the blood pressure cuff. "Please uncross your legs."

Tee looked up sharply, wondering if it was starting already.

Martha saw her alarm. "Your readings will be off if your legs are crossed. Or if you talk. Go figure." Martha made a face and turned back to her tablet, letting the cuff do its thing. "Excellent, 117 over 65. Let me check your heart."

Tee sat still while the woman pressed the stethoscope against the fabric of her blouse. "80 bpm. You nervous?"

Tee licked her lips and sort of shook her head.

"It's okay. You've had a gyn exam before, right?" Martha looked through the history to where Tee had given that information. She looked back, gentle concern on her face. "You're worried about being inducted?"

Tee felt tears welling up, closing her eyes and nodding. Did everyone know what was going to happen to her except her? Her sub-self sang with the joy of what was coming. Her rebel-self was grumpy, ready to just say fuck all and leave.

She felt Martha's hand on her shoulder. "It's okay. I've been there. I remember how hard it was for me."

Tee shot her eyes open in disbelief. "You. You were...are?"

Martha smiled. "Left the scene and got married about five years ago. Changed my life. I can only imagine how you're feeling. But," she looked down at the tablet, "you've got one of the best trainers in the business. He doesn't miss a beat."

Tee just shook her head, trying to make sense of the conversation in the context of a clinical exam room. "Okay. That's what I've been told." She didn't know how to respond.

"Dr. Thatcher will be in shortly. I think you'll like her. Let's get you ready." Martha stood up and put her tablet on a counter nearby. "Go ahead and get undressed. There's no need for a gown."

Tee shook her head, her sub-self erupting with joy. She stood and peeled her top off, exposing her naked breasts. Folding the blouse, she kept her eyes on the floor, trying to ignore the nurse. She couldn't stop the shivering.

"Yes. I see why the Professor chose you."

Tee blushed slightly that the woman was inspecting her, ignoring her feelings of judgment about the size of her breasts and focused on getting undressed. Shoes, socks slipped off. Belt undone, pants and undies pushed down in one motion, the pad soaking wet exposing how aroused she was. The smell couldn't be ignored. She quickly hid her underwear by folding them inside her jeans, leaving the pad inside, and put them on the chair.

Martha stopped her. "Those look pretty soaked. Let's throw that pad away." She held out her hand waiting for Tee to pull the pad off her underwear. She couldn't bear to look at her face as she gave her the soaked napkin.

"It looks like we'll need a urine sample." Martha had turned to a tall cabinet and pulled out a folding chair. Tee looked in alarm as she realized she'd have to pee in front of her. Martha reached for a specimen jar and turned back around.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. Yes, you have to do it in front of me." Her face was sympathetic. "Hold on." She reached for a packet from the counter. "Okay. It's a little different procedure than you might have done before. Have a seat." Martha directed her to the unfolded chair with a large white plastic bucket inserted into the seat. Tee hadn't done anything of the sort before.

Martha handed her the packet as Tee sat down. "You'll first wipe the outside of your vagina three times. I'll give you a new packet each time. Then you'll urinate a little into the high-hat. After the first stream is out, we'll need you to stop, then go some more into the jar until it is about half-full, or less. But there's no need to fill it. If you have to go more, just finish into the high-hat."

Tee couldn't believe she was peeing in front of somebody for the second time in two days. Fuck fuck fuck! She took the packet, tore it open and spreading her legs, wiped down her lips, feeling the cool soapy tissue flow across her opening. She looked up, not knowing where to put it, and saw Martha staring at her, her gloved hand extended to take the wipette, replacing it with a second one. Repeat. Repeat again. When Tee looked up after the third wipe, her pussy open and gaping, Martha staring down at her, she focused on the jar in the nurse's hand. Blushing at being exposed, she unscrewed the cap and spreading her legs further, began to put the container between her legs.

"Hold on, Tee," Martha stopped her. "Go into the high-hat first to rinse away any residue from your labia."

She knew that! It made her so angry to not remember instructions! She was addled and off-kilter being exposed this way, being stripped in such a clinical setting! She pissed into the plastic bucket, concentrating on her anger to ignore the nurse. Clamping down after a moment, she shoved the jar between her legs and let go, relieved to let the stream flow again. The drumming of the high-hat was replaced by a higher frequency of the stream hitting the jar. She watched herself pee, focusing on the yellow stream, the warmth through the jar against her fingertips, anything to avoid Martha's intense stare. She had a lot more to go than the jar could hold; clamping down again, she removed the jar, screwed up the cap and, as she handed it back to Martha, let the rest stream into the high-hat. She closed her eyes until the last drops left her, the smell drifting into nose. So fucking outrageous!!

"You can wipe with this." Martha handed her a soft cloth. "And when you're done, hop up on here." She patted the paper covered exam table. As Tee dried herself, she stood up, moving to the table. Martha took the high-hat, dumped its contents into the sink and after rinsing it, threw it away, folding the chair back into the cabinet.

Taking the stethoscope she proceeded to listen to Tee's lungs and heart, prompting Tee to breathe deeply. Tee closed her eyes, the intimacy of the nurse's touch on her chest and back sending sparks up and down her body.

A light tapping at the door signaled Dr. Thatcher's arrival. "Come in," the two of them said together.

Tee looked up to see a tall willowy woman in a white coat, her stethoscope around her neck and a tablet in her hand. Blond, page boy cut hair with intelligent eyes, the doctor moved into the room closing the door before greeting Tee.

"Tee -- it's nice to make your acquaintance," extending her hand. How bizarre to be doing this! Dr. Thatcher looked up at her and then down to the tablet, swiping and tapping. "Okay. Well it looks like all of your initial vitals are good. Martha, I'll take it from here. If you can get that to the lab and prep the blood workup?"

Martha nodded and, taking the jar with its yellow liquid, left the room.

"You warm enough?"

Tee's shivering hadn't stopped, but it wasn't because of the air temperature.

"Yesss...I'm just a little nervous, I guess."

"I understand. And being stripped bare in an exam room isn't helping, I imagine." The doctor looked her straight in the eye, locking their gazes.

"No. I'm...it's...I guess I should have expected something like this."

Dr. Thatcher nodded, rolling a chair up beside the table. "Nothing to be ashamed of. You've decided to pursue a fantasy...and one that requires you to go into training. It's a big decision. Part of this exam is to make sure that you really are doing it voluntarily and that there isn't anything, physically, mentally or emotionally that would pose a barrier to your full participation...and enjoyment." The doctor's smile was kind and sincere. "It will be fun for you, right?"

Tee nodded, as the doctor began to push and prod Tee's hands, arms, shoulders, neck and jaw. Throughout she kept a running commentary.

"I haven't had a chance to look at your inventories. You just submitted them this morning, but it's possible the initial results will come in before we're finished. I'll proceed with a breast exam. How often do you check for lumps?"

As Tee answered, she looked down to see the woman press her fingers into her breasts, pushing against her sternum and rotating slightly. And again. And again. And then the other breast. "Your nipples. I see they're extended. Is this their normal state or are you aroused right now?"

Tee blushed, not knowing what "normal" meant anymore. Her nipples had been tingling since the Professor had pulled them and they'd been engorged all day it seemed. "I'm aroused, doctor. This might be my new normal." She smiled hoping to ease her embarrassment.

Thatcher returned the smile, nodding. "Okay. I'll need to examine them as well. Let me know if there's any pain or discomfort."

Tee gasped as the woman gently pushed against her areola and then up against the engorged stub of her nipple, squeezing at the base, then along the shaft and finally at the tip. "Any pain."

"Nooo," Tee exhaled, feeling her vagina swelling from the stimulation.

Thatcher took a note in her tablet, fiddled about and turned back to Tee. "And the other. Please let me know if there's any discomfort."

Tee tried to keep quiet even as the woman's touch sent electric pulses through to her clit. She moaned and then blushed, looking down, mortified at her reaction.

The woman pulled away. "Did that hurt?"

"No," Tee breathed out. "It definitely didn't hurt." She looked up to see the doctor smiling gently and nodding.

"You are aroused. That was a moan of pleasure?"

Tee squirmed at the thought of telling a doctor she'd just experienced sexual pleasure from what should have been a clinical exam.

"It's okay. You're extremely aroused. I can see that." Tee followed the doctor's glance down between her legs, and saw the wet spot Tee was creating on the paper. She squeaked in embarrassment.

"Alright. Based on this exam, your breasts are completely normal, I'm happy to report. Keep your self-exams going. Early detection is the best cure for cancer. Let's take a look further down." The doctor gently patted Tee's shoulders indicating she should scoot back and lie down.

Here it comes.

Palpitating her abdomen, she checked her liver, and gut, asking for any pain or discomfort. "That all feels perfect. Let's finish this up. You can rest your feet on the edge of the bed..." A knock on the door interrupted her.

Martha came in with a tray of vials and sharps, busying herself at the sink and counter.

Thatcher pulled out the stirrups and gently moved Tee's feet into position. "Martha? Could you get me a depressor? Tee, have you been sexually active in the last 24 hours?"

Tee hesitated. "Ummm..." Is this a trick? I can't tell her I played with myself last night.

"I need to know if you've had anything inside you." She took the wooden stick from Martha setting her tablet on the table.

"Yes." Tee breathed out. "The Professor had me on an insert last night."

The doctor nodded, holding the stick. "Do you know what size it was?"

Tee shook her head.

"How much did you feel extended by it?"

Tee thought, taking a breath. "It wasn't all that big. It was weird, but it didn't stretch me or anything."

"Excellent. Thanks, Tee. Let's take a look at your vagina."

The doctor rolled between Tee's legs and carefully separated her outer labia, her gloved fingers delicately peeling and gently squeezing them. "You keep yourself very clean, Tee. I smell no hint of yeast infections or anything other than your normal lubrication. Is this a typical amount for you?"

Again, Tee felt her self being stripped away by the clinical question. "I guess? I don't really know how to answer that?"

"It's okay. As long as what I'm seeing here isn't unusual to you."

Tee felt the tongue depressor lightly pull the hood of her clitoris up, exposing her nubbin. She gasped.

"Did that hurt?"

"No. No! It was just a surprise." She blushed realizing she let down another flood of juices.

"Your clitoris looks completely normal. Would you say it is also highly aroused?"

Tee licked her lips and nodded. "Yea. I bet it is." She wanted to close her thighs and crawl away in embarrassment as even more juice flowed out of her.

"Are you embarrassed by how aroused you are?"

Tee gasped as she felt the doctor's gloved finger replace the wooden stick and move her hood further up, exposing her clit to the air. "Oh, god, doctor. What are you doing? Yes. I can't...I'm sorry...I shouldn't be so turned on by this...this is terrible!" She covered her face with her hands as she felt the doctor push gently against her clit.

"Does this cause any discomfort?" She moved in small circles, first lightly then more intensely.

"No. It...feels...it's fine."

"It's okay, Tee. The Professor would want you to tell me exactly how it feels."

Tee gasped at the shift, uncovering her eyes and looking down at the doctor's face between her legs. This is exactly what I was worried about. FUCK! "Uhhh, fuck. Uhh, hmmm, ummmm, fuck, it feels pretty good, doctor. YES! Right there. Fuck. YES! Like that. That feels pretty fucking good."

"Thank you Tee. I'm doing two things here: one, I'm making sure there's no physical concerns around your clitoris, and two, I'm trying to calibrate your spendings with the manual stimulation."

Tee shook her head, bewildered and hazed from the stimulation.

"Okay. That all feels great. It looks like it feels great to you too!" The doctor waited for Tee to acknowledge that was true. "Let's move inside a little. Martha?"

Tee looked over to see Martha grab a tray from a cupboard. Speculum, swabs, she couldn't make out if or what of anything else was there.

The doctor peeled open Tee's inner labia, once again, pinching them gently, looking for any abnormalities. "Your labia and the outside of your vagina look great, Tee. Your glands are in good shape and your sexual response is perfectly normal. Just a couple more exams and we'll get you out of here." She grabbed the speculum. It was already lubed, but it wasn't necessary. Tee felt it slip into her channel and she moaned from the discomfort of the invasion.

"I know. I hate this. But we'll go quick." Thatcher opened the duckbills and quickly shined her headlamp inside, taking a swab to grab emissions from Tee's cervical opening. "I see where you might have been rubbed by the insert last night. Slight abrasions and reddening, but nothing unexpected." She kept the speculum in her, and inserted two fingers.

Pressing up from inside, and down from outside, the doctor kept a running patter of what she was feeling for: lumps or thickening in Tee's uterus, fallopian tubes and cervix. "When was your last period?"

Tee gasped out a response, her abdomen cramping at the manipulations.

"You're doing great, Tee. Almost done. I know this is uncomfortable." The doctor stopped pushing from the outside, and slipped her fingers out toward the entrance of Tee's vagina. Pushing up against the vaginal wall, just below her clit, she began to massage.

"Oh.OH! OH! God. YES!"

"Do you feel like you would climax if I kept going, Tee?" She kept going without waiting for a response.

"Please. No. The Professor told me I couldn't...I can't have an orgasm, doctor. OH GOD. PLEASE!"

The doctor pulled out and relaxed the speculum. "Thank you for being so insistent Tee. That was an important part of the exam. I can see how distressing that was." Dr. Thatcher put a gloved hand on Tee's thigh. "I can assure you the Professor will not be disappointed with your compliance." She handed the wet speculum to Martha. "One last exam and you're done. Scoot your bottom a little closer to the edge of the table, if you could."

Tee was breathing heavily, her nipples tingling, her vagina tingling. She could feel how open it was from the cool air flowing against her inner channel; she wanted to cover herself.

"Last thing is a rectal exam. Any special sensitivities there? Have you had anything in your rectum in the last 24 hours."

Tee shook her head, closing her eyes and just wanting the exam to be over. She heard the doctor splurb out some lube and felt her gloved finger at her sphincter. "Okay, this may be a little uncomfortable." And in went her finger up to the first knuckle, her ring protesting at the invasion. The doctor twisted a little and pushed harder, until her finger penetrated her, followed by another finger into her vagina. Tee felt the muscle walls between her two channels as the doctor manipulated her fingers, pushing down from above with her other hand.

"Other than having my fingers invade your most private places, any physical discomfort?"

Tee breathed out. "No. I can't say it feels 'fine,' but it doesn't hurt."

The fingers swooshed out and Tee felt tissue wiping her anus and patting against her vaginal lips. "You did great, Tee! Nothing I've found is abnormal. You'll be a great trainee, I'm sure." The doctor wheeled away, entering something into her tablet. "Martha will draw some blood and then I'd like to meet with you in my office -- I see the preliminary results are back from your inventories."

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers
12