Hey Professor! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tee moved her feet slowly out of the stirrups, letting her legs take the weight gently. She rose up on her elbows and thanked the doctor, looking to Martha for where she needed to be next.

"Just sit up there. I'll get a support for your arm. Right or left?"

Tee shrugged. Her veins were easy as far as she knew. Nobody had ever made a fuss about taking blood before. The nurse raised a platform next to the bed and rested Tee's forearm, proceeding to take a sample. As Tee watched, she realized she was more embarrassed about being naked than she was uncomfortable having her blood taken. She noted it as another thing she thought was weird about her, and closed her legs unconsciously.

The doctor left during the procedure, reminding her she'd see her next door in the consult room.

"Okay," Martha said, dressing the site and cleaning up her work. "If you need to use the bathroom, it's just next door. And next to that is Dr. Thatcher's consult room."

Tee stood up and reached for her clothes.

"Oh. Yeah. No. You are now formally in an induction process. No clothes until you leave the back offices here." Martha looked at Tee's expression and apologized. "I thought I had made that clear a little earlier. Naked. Stripped. Bare. You are almost an official trainee. Your body belongs to your trainer. He's specified complete nudity while on the premises." She lifted a corner of her mouth expressing concern.

"It's okay," Tee's rebel emerged briefly. "It's no big deal." But it was a big deal. She hated being exposed to anyone who might be coming down the hall. She remembered who had been in the waiting room. And even though it was around a corner, she didn't know which doctors had which parts of the clinic. She shook her head, left her clothes and walked out of the room to clean herself up in the bathroom.

When she came out, Martha was standing outside holding her clothes and pointed to Thatcher's consult: a nicely paneled office with her trophy wall and contemporary furniture. She looked up as Tee crossed the threshold.

"Come in. Have a seat. Actually, Martha, could you get a protector for the cushion?" She looked at Tee's crotch.

Tee stood, naked and waiting to be permitted to sit while Martha left the room.

"You look good, Tee. Your medical history, mental health and sexual activity responses are all excellent. Ahh, there you go. Have a seat."

Tee couldn't stop from blushing at having a paper liner on the seat. Her juices were practically waterfalling from her. What am I going to tell Car??? She smiled slightly at the thought of making her girlfriend cum just from what she'd been doing here. The doctor had been talking the entire time.

"...inventory suggests you are a submissive personality with a desire to control. This is extremely useful to know as the Professor will adjust his training to help accentuate the one and rechannel the other. Do you understand about letting go of control, Tee?"

She tried to make sense of what she'd just heard. "I've voluntarily decided to be a trainee, Dr. Thatcher," her tone came out more annoyed than she had wanted. "I'm pretty much expecting to give up control."

The doctor nodded, squinting slightly across the desk. "But there, even in your answer, you think you are in a position of power. I'm not your trainer, but I am acting on his behalf. He has given me wide leeway in examining you, and I'm convinced you are okay to proceed, pending your labs. I'm trying to help you understand, Tee. Based on your personality inventory, you will face some challenges letting go. My hope is, that by you knowing that, you can work with the Professor to overcome those patterns that make you think you have control. Do you understand, Tee?"

She licked her lips and looked down, swearing silently at how wet she had already made the liner. She nodded. "I understand, doctor." Then remembering her first lesson, she corrected herself. "I understand, that I believe I have more control than I really do, and that I will need to work with my trainer to overcome these misunderstandings, doctor."

She looked up to see the doctor smiling softly, entering something in her system. "Help me understand how you met Dr. Ca...the Professor," Dr. Thatcher looked up, piercing her with her gaze. "I understand your girlfriend, Carolyn is it? She introduced you?"

Holy fuck! What the fuck! Tee swallowed and looked down, only to see the protector stained with her lubricants. She shook her head. "No...I mean, Car and I both are taking classes from him, so she didn't introduce us..." Oh god ohgodohgod CAR!! "She and I thought it would be funny to send him a sext and we didn't know anything about him." She stopped and waved her hand uselessly. You're so pathetic!

Dr. Thatcher hadn't stopped staring at her, nodding slightly. "But I want to be clear about something, Tee: I'm here to protect the club and its members' health and safety. I'm also your physician and am bound by oath to make sure you are safe, physically, emotionally and mentally. Before I sign off on this, I'll need to get to know a little more about why you are interested in going through with this." She raised her eyebrows to signal her expectations for an answer.

Tee nodded, waiting.

"What, exactly did you mean when you told Car your most secret fantasy?"

Tee gulped again. How much do all these people know about her???? "Uhm, I don't know..." She really didn't know how to explain it any more clearly.

"I'm concerned about what you are thinking and what the Professor has interpreted what you said. Here:" Dr. Thatcher turned her screen to point to Tee. On it, Tee saw the nelfie Car had taken of the two of them stretched out on her bed. She gasped, her hands going to her mouth, tears filling her eyes. She couldn't look, but she couldn't stop the audio as easily.

"What is your secret fantasy, Tee?" Car's voice came through the speakers, tinny and thin. She remembered giggling, feeling Car's body stretched next to hers. She shivered knowing what was coming next. "I want to be fucked in all three holes, at the same time." She could barely hear herself, remembering how hard it was to say it out loud, and now she couldn't look the doctor in the eyes, feeling stripped bare even more than when her legs were spread in the exam room.

"So," Dr. Thatcher turned the screen back. "By 'fucked in all three holes,' did you mean have penises penetrating you?"

Tee squirmed. Why is she pushing this so hard??? Of course that's what she meant. What else could she have meant? "Yes doctor, I meant taking three hard dicks into me, all at the same time." She didn't feel the bravado she heard. She looked up, anger barely contained.

Dr. Thatcher made some notes and nodded. "Mmm hmmm. Let's talk about that for a minute. What do you suppose makes that your most secret sexual fantasy? When did you first think about that as something you wanted?"

The images from that summer with Aidan, tied up and forced to watch as he played the videos over and over again: watching as the young women were impaled on impossibly large cocks, not only in their vags, but their mouths, deep throating, and then, watching as their assholes opened up to take those shafts, impossibly large, their mouths open in silent screams. She looked down realizing she had released more liquid and she closed her eyes shaking her head.

"Tee?"

"A few summers ago," she whispered, unable to look up or open her eyes at all. "A boyfriend...showed me some porn and I haven't been able to get the images out of my head. Even when Car..." She stopped, realizing she was answering more than the question Dr. Thatcher had asked.

"Even when Car...?"

Fuck fuck fuck!! When will she stop??? She licked her lips and looked up and away. "Even when Car tried to get her fist into me, and it was too painful, I was thinking I really wanted to feel two hard cocks sliding into my holes down there, and..." she couldn't believe she was confessing all of this to a stranger. He was going to hear it all!! "...and powerless to move because a third was shoved down my throat so deep I couldn't do anything but let them use me until they came." She closed her eyes, feeling the tears running down her cheeks. FUCK!!

"It's okay, Tee. Here."

She looked through blurred eyes at the doctor offering her a box of tissues and took it, blowing her nose and wiping her eyes.

"I'm convinced you're doing this voluntarily. That took a lot of courage, Tee. You are an incredibly brave young woman. But I want to make sure you understand what's in store for you. I'm sending you some links to how to manage triple penetrations safely. It can be very dangerous, so when I tell you the Professor is the right person for this, you need to follow his instructions and his training program."

She nodded, wiping her nose and sniffling, her sub-self silently singing in triumph and expectation. She could feel the rebel losing its fight, her shoulders slumping.

"That's it! You're done, unless you have any questions." Thatcher waited a few heartbeats. "Okay. Martha has left your clothes here. Feel free to get dressed and enjoy the rest of your evening. Unless something comes up during your training, I doubt our paths will cross again. I'm going to assume the labs will all come in negative; they should be done before you get home." She stood and extended her hand.

As Tee left the clinic, the waiting room was empty and the receptionist had already gone. She climbed in her car, the cotton panel of her underwear so soaked and cold she squirmed trying to get comfortable in her seat. "Holy shit!" she shouted into the car. What am I going to tell Car????

12