Hey Professor! Ch. 06

Story Info
Tee is forced to submit to a stranger.
5.7k words
4.56
26.7k
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

Before she had pulled away from the curb, her phone pinged with multiple notifications: a message from Dr. Thatcher and something from the chat room. She stopped, pulled over and followed the link to the clinic's messaging system. Opening the inbox, she read the results of her appointment and a private message from Dr. Thatcher including three links to information about multiple sex partners, triple penetration and safe anal sex practices. She shook her head and wondered what the fuck was going on. Swearing under her breath at the chat room message she pulled out from the curb, driving until she got back to her apartment. Grabbing her bag, she ran up the steps to her door, and once inside, flung the bag to the floor before peeling her clothes off. Her underwear was completely sopped, her jeans showing a growing stain. Only after she'd washed herself did she look at her phone.

"Shit!" Two messages from Car and three notifications from the chat room.

? How's it going? Was the doctor cute?

??? where are you?

Hey! I just got back...It was...predictable...I guess

Predictable? Was the doctor cute? Did he have huge hands? Did he push his fingers into you really deep?

Gross, Car! Smiley. "he" was a she, and she was really gentle. It was a little weird though. They made me strip and stay naked the entire time. Even for the consult afterward.

Hmmmm, I wish I could have been there to see that.

I'm so wet! I've been soaking everything next to me. I had to wait to sit down in her office until her nurse brought a liner! So horrible!

Did you cum yet?

IDK. I don't think so. But the good news is I'm healthy! Smiley

Smiley

Except we don't know the results of the blood work. But you were tested just before we got together, right?

Silence.

Car?

Sorry. Dropped out. Yes. I was clean six months ago and I've been careful.

She stopped at that, knowing that Car had other relationships and wondering if she had put Tee at risk. Well, they'd find out soon enough.

I'm beat, C. It's been a huge day. Love you.

Love you sweetlips. Think of me. I'll be home soon.

Really? Soon? Like when?

Doctors say maybe Aunt T can go home in a week and I'll probably stick around for a day or so after that to make sure she's okay on her own. Next week, T!

Please call me as soon as you can! I miss you!

Red Telephone.

Hah!

She grabbed three towels and put them on the sofa to absorb her liquid and turned to the chat room.

Get back to me as soon as you read this.

I'm here.

I see you passed the physical with flying colors.

Thumbs up.

Send me a picture of yourself as you are. Right now.

She sighed and stood up, walking to the full length mirror next to the entry. She took the shot and loaded it into the room.

Dr. said you were lubricating 'copiously.' Is that normal for you?

Fuck. FUCK. FUCK!!

I don't know what this is. Is this normal? I've been wet since last night and everything I've done today has made me wetter. She needed to tell him whatever he asked. She knew that. Car had taught her as much. She felt her pussy pulse.

You should begin packing a few things and prepare to move in over here. Toiletries, school clothes, plan for at least two weeks away. Make a list of the foods you like; if you've got some you want to bring with you, pack that too.

She stared at her phone and swore. What was she getting into? Where was this leading? If Car was coming back next week, where would that put them?

K

She felt herself oozing. Giving up her privacy. Giving up her independence. Her nipples stiffened and she cursed.

No playing with yourself. Don't stay up too late you have a test tomorrow.

She watched as his avatar went grey.

Fuck you, she cursed him silently, but smiled at the weird dynamic. Her professor. Her Dom. She ran her fingertips along her ribs, up to her breasts, staring at her reflection in the mirror. She tweaked a nipple, feeling the tingling and warmth. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the feeling. It wasn't enough to do anything but tease, but she had to stop before she went further.

She looked at the time. 6:17. Homework, dinner. Homework. Pack. Fuck. But first she had to put a load of laundry in. Which meant putting clothes on, but she couldn't stand how sticky she was, and the prospect of washing herself, again, was getting old. She gathered up her clothes, dumped them in a hamper and thought about how to protect the furniture and her clothes from her constant seepage.

She grabbed a fresh pair of underwear and was about to slip them on. "Do we even have any pads?" The thought occurred to her that at least for a little while she could keep her clothes and furniture dry. They didn't use pads and she didn't think a tampon would do the trick. Rummaging in the bathroom cabinet she found a Maxi-pad and pressed it into her panties. She threw on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, grabbed the laundry and rushed down to do a load.

After coming back, she peeled off her clothes to see if the sweats were stained. Finally. She pulled off the t and took small satisfaction she was at least avoiding dirtying her clothes and staining the chairs. She faced the evening: homework first or dinner? Or packing? Fuck no. Not packing. She couldn't face the prospect of what that meant. Not on an empty stomach. As if on cue, she felt it growl and turned to the kitchen.

An hour later, her hunger abated and at least one reading assignment behind her, she stared at her reflection in the window as she washed the dishes. The expression of the bare chested young woman who looked back at her flitted from judgmental to amused to scared. She looked from her forehead down her face, admiring her smile and lips. Fuckin' great smile she thought, smiling. Down to her collarbone which she really liked about herself - the small ridges stretching her skin held an attraction to members of both sexes. It was why she chose the tops she wore. She stopped her downward inspection at her breasts, staring at her nipples, stiffening it seemed at her own self-appraisal. How many times had she looked at those breasts during the day? Dozens? Hundreds? The water vapor, rising from the sink blurred her reflection, but she continued to stare. So flat. "Just bumps on a board!" The memory of her middle school rivals teasing her in the locker room when their own breasts had pushed out.

When had that all changed? She returned her attention to the dishes, the warmth of the water combining with an internal warmth from the memory of her shift in self-image: when she paraded her nudity that last year in high school and suddenly found herself surrounded by sexual partners. She giggled a little at how naïve she'd been and how easily she'd been able to snag boys or girls simply by embracing her physicality. Drying her hands, she revisited for the thousandth time the really big change in her sexual life that summer before she left for college. Her first encounter with submission and pain washed over her brain, and she moaned as her vagina oozed at the memory.

Her folks had left for the weekend: that's how the story always started. Fuck. I don't have time for this. But she was so aroused. You can't do this! He'll punish you! And the thought, combined with that first time that summer only heightened her need. You can't! You can't touch yourself! Think of anything else! When Scruffy died! Anything! Her memory of her dog's passing momentarily distracted her and she pulled away from the sink to grab her book, looking down and reminding herself she was only in her underwear and her heart jumped again at the memory. When he tied you up and told you what he was going to do to you...She closed her eyes and moaned. The memory of Aidan's hands, peeling her clothes off, of his soft voice explaining how he would slowly test her limits. Her pussy clenched and she realized the pad was soaked. Her thoughts returned to the examination from earlier today and how Dr. Thatcher had stripped her bare, making her reveal her need so clinically. She felt moisture leaking down the inside of her thigh. It's all toooo much!! She had so much to do still and she couldn't focus.

Maybe he'll let me cum if I beg him? She shook her head at how stupid she was being, but didn't stop herself from signing into the chat room and pinging him, hoping he was still online. She walked to the bedroom to try and do homework, grabbing a clean towel to protect her chair. Nothing. I'm such an idiot. Fuck! I've got to change the laundry! Pulling her underwear away from her waist she saw the stain around the pad's edges and shook her head. She pulled on her clothes and ran downstairs to move the load into the dryer.

Back in her room she quickly removed her sweats and t, and pulled down her underwear. Calculus. Focus on calculus. It took at least ten minutes of wrapping herself in her robe and double-folding the towel to shift her attention away from her arousal.

Two hours later and she had finished; the memories of her first time as a submissive seeping into her thoughts over and over again. She hadn't allowed them to do more than distract her momentarily, forcing herself to stay focused on the math. She was a mess: her robe was soaked between her legs. The towel had absorbed everything else; at least the chair had been protected. She stood up and remembered the load. Fuck! Pack! He's making me move in with him! She went back to the bathroom cabinet, then into Car's room trying to find another pad. Buried in Car's closet she discovered several individually wrapped pads of unknown capacity. It didn't matter, anything would be better than shoving a towel into her underwear. She imagined what someone would see if they came into the laundry room: Tee dressed in sweatpants, a bulge between her legs from the towel. She giggled a little and shook her head.

Ten minutes later and she was back in her apartment lugging the warm clothes and hoping she didn't run into anyone. She wasn't in any mood for small talk.

In her room, she stripped off her clothes, all except her underwear and the oversized pad, and looked around. What do I need for two weeks? Her school stuff. She pulled out a large backpack and shoved all of the term's books and notebooks into it. Toiletries. She found a smaller bag and grabbed her necessities: make-up, remover, nail polish and remover, toothbrush and paste, face-scrub, moisturizer, hair products, shampoo, conditioner. Every time she thought she was done, she'd look up to find something else she used at least once a week, if not once a day. She looked at her nails. Fuck. Nail clippers. Razor. Her thoughts went to her strip and she felt herself moisten again. He'll be staring at me. Naked. Running his fingers along my hair. Touching my slit. My clit. She moaned and looked around the room trying to distract herself.

Her phone, strangely quiet all night, suddenly pinged and she looked down to see a message from the chat room. Shit. No. Fuck. She felt herself moisten and imagined herself begging him to let her cum. But she knew he'd never let her. She gushed some more and cursed.

"Hey."

"What's up?"

"Sorry. I...it's too late now. I had a thought, but it's too late. Thanks for getting back to me."

"Nice try. Try again. What's up?"

"I'm sorry Professor. I was...I am so fucking horny I thought I could convince you to let me cum."

She squeezed her legs together, pressing her wet lips against her clit. It felt huge.

"How did you imagine that would work? Exactly."

She stared at the phone and didn't know, exactly, what she had imagined. She saw herself on her knees begging him, but that was stupid. Or maybe not.

"I'm on my knees, naked, begging you to let me cum."

"Mm Hmm. How are you supposed to manage that?"

"With my fingers. Up my pussy. Rubbing my clit, pinching my nipples. Shit. Just writing it is putting me close to the edge."

"Then you should stop writing it. You understood my last instructions, right?"

"Yes, Professor. I understood that I am not supposed to cum, not supposed to play with myself."

"Goodnight, cunt. You've earned yourself a punishment."

She stared at the phone and cursed the empty room, her clit pulsing, her pussy dripping. How was she supposed to get to sleep this way?

Hey Car? I need to talk to you so bad!

Silence

Fuck Car. This is super bad. Super super bad. You...what did you sign me up for????

Silence

She put her phone down and looked at the clock. It was too early to go to bed and she had clothes in the laundry still...Food. He told me to figure out what I want to eat. Sitting at the kitchen table, on a chair where her "copious lubrications" wouldn't leave a stain, she thought about what she wanted to eat. Shit. If he's buying, I'm going for it.

The sound of a key in the lock and the front door opening stopped her as she was reaching for a cereal box from the cupboard. Panicking at who it might be and at wearing only her underwear, she peered around the corner. Her heart seemed to jump out of her chest.

"Car???!!"

Her girlfriend looked up, her expression almost unreadable. "Hey T. Wassup?"

Tee rushed out to hug her, and stopped mid-way when she saw a second woman entering the apartment, her platinum blond hair pulled back in a severe bun, her face turned away as she struggled with her luggage.

Tee covered her breasts, embarrassed and confused, looking back at Car, who looked exhausted or drugged. "Are you okay?" She continued forward to hug her.

"I'm tired, T. Don't worry about Angel. She's just staying here for a little bit. Don't cover up for her. Understand?"

Tee pressed harder into Car, holding her tight. "I've missed you so much," she whispered. "These past few days have been so...," she wasn't sure how to describe them. She pulled back, looking at Car's face. "But I wasn't expecting you back til next week? Is Aunt Tildy okay?"

Car reached her hands up to frame T's face and pulled her back into a deep kiss before pulling away. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm exhausted and I need to get into bed before I come down with something." She looked at T's growing confusion. "Whatever Angel needs, you give her. Do you understand?" It wasn't a request.

Car dropped her hands, grabbed her bag and turned away to the bedroom, leaving Tee standing in the middle of the living room.

"Hello!" Angel walked toward her, her right hand extended, her left dragging her suitcase. She had a radiant smile and her eyes, blue and sparkling, lit up her face. Tee couldn't avoid smiling even though she was embarrassed and confused.

"Hel..lo." Tee returned the handshake, uncertain about greeting a house guest half naked.

"You must be Car's T..." Angel let go and brought both hands to Tee's shoulders. "Let me get a good look at you."

Tee stared back, frozen by the woman's assertiveness. As Angel's face studied her, she felt her nipples tighten and she knew she was soaking the pad. The woman was beautiful by any standard: Tee immediately noticed how well-proportioned her body was. Angel's breasts, not large, probably not as large as Car's, Tee noted, were perfect for her frame. Tee felt a pang of jealousy that this woman had a better body than hers and quickly extinguished it. Who the fuck is she?

But the thought evaporated the moment Angel reached out to stroke Tee's cheeks and ears. "I see why Car likes you so much. You are a good toy for her?" The woman's fingers trailed down Tee's jaw, pushing against the tension her comment had triggered.

"Whaaat?" Tee shot daggers at her.

"Shhhh. You will not speak. I need to go see that Car is okay in a minute. But right now, you will not speak." Angel looked down Tee's body. "And take those ridiculous underwear off. They are disgusting."

Tee's eyebrows shot up and she was about to tell this woman to go to hell when her sub-self's voice whispered don't. don't defy her. But her rebel-self couldn't stand it. She'd been taking orders for days and this was the last straw.

"Who the fuck are you, you bitch!"

Angel's face hardened, her eyes narrowing, losing their sparkle. She moved quickly behind her, more quickly than Tee had expected, wrapping one arm around Tee's neck, pinning her against Angel's body.

"Not smart, Tee." She moved the fingers of her other hand to Tee's right nipple and held it gently. "You will not say a word." She squeezed the nipple, hard, and turned it slowly, twisting it almost 360 degrees until the areola spiraled and the entirety of Tee's breast turned.

Tee screamed out in anguish. "FUCK YOU!! SHIT. FUCK. OWWWWW!"

Angel kept up the pressure, breathing softly in Tee's ear. "What about not speaking don't you understand?"

Tee sobbed from the pain. "Please...fuck, owwww, please...please...I'm sorry..." Tee could feel Angel shaking her head behind her ear.

"Still not getting it. Let's try again." Her fingers let go and moved swiftly to Tee's left nipple, turning it viciously.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!! Tee clamped her mouth shut, trying desperately to stay quiet. She moaned in spite of her attempts and panicked Angel would only make it harder on her.

"Better," the woman whispered. "Now, take those horrible underwear off and shove them in your mouth since you can't seem to keep it shut." She released Tee's nipple.

Tee whimpered, and in spite of her growing panic, peeled her underwear down, stepped out of them, pulled off the pad, throwing it to the side, and crumpled them up. Closing her eyes she shoved them in her mouth, tasting her slimy mucous.

Angel nodded and turned Tee to face her. She continued her inspection starting again by lightly brushing her fingers down Tee's cheeks. Her fingers continued to trail down Tee's neck, across her collarbone, down her breasts to linger briefly at her raised nipples. Tee looked down, tensing, her nipples echoing in pain, and then looked up to see Angel staring at her. Angel nodded slightly, which Tee understood to mean she shouldn't look away. Her heartrate jumped as Angel's fingers lightly danced on her bruised nipples, but she kept her gaze on the other woman's face. Angel locked on Tee's eyes as she moved her hands down to just above her slit.

Tee jerked as Angel lightly brushed across her clit and slid her middle finger into Tee's vagina.

"Wet." Angel smiled slightly. "You into pain, toy?" Eyebrows raised.

"Yth," Tee panted through the gag.

"Yes, 'My Angel.'" She corrected her.

OMG OMG OMG. "Yth, mh nghl." Tee could barely keep her eyes open, Angel's fingers were so intense. "Plth, mhngl. H mstnth cm, H MSTNT CM!! Plthhhh!"

Angel paused, her eyebrows raised again. "Hmm. We'll see about that. In the meantime," she removed her finger from Tee's cunt, "kneel, hands behind your head, until I finish with Car." She wiped her finger on Tee's upper lip, coating it until it glistened.

Angel glanced around the room seeing Tee's backpacks. "You're planning on leaving?"

Tee nodded as she dropped to her knees, bringing her hands up and back. She couldn't believe how quickly she had given into this woman.

"Stay." Angel brushed past her toward the bedroom.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers
12