Hey Professor! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers

Tee felt herself gush at the directive and moaned, her heart racing as much as her thoughts. Fuck! I've got to get out of here! Who is this woman? What has Car done? This is a fucking setup. The smell from her juices on her lip and the underwear reminded her how turned on she was. SHIT! I almost came! She's going to fuck this up! Looking over her shoulder she tried to decide which way to go: grab the backpacks and get the hell out or run into the bedroom and attack the intruder. Her thoughts battled between fight/flight even as she felt herself begin to drip onto the carpet. She looked down to see the small circle of liquid and then bent a little further to see more drops forming on her swollen labia. Fuck! Looking over at the couch, she calculated the risk of grabbing the towel before Angel came back versus staining the carpet. She quickly jumped up, snagged the towel and knelt back down, folding it under her, her heart hammering. Hands back behind her head, she quickly stole a glace toward the bedroom to see if Angel had caught her. She sagged in relief seeing the doorway was empty, and worked to get her breathing and heart rate back under control. Her thoughts, on the other hand, were anything but. The day was crashing around her. The examination, the realization she was going to be late, the punishment that the Professor had promised her. Her heart was hammering at this latest threat. Who was this woman and why was Car making her do this???

Her nipples were aching and the pain had radiated into her chest. A dull throbbing in beat with her heart. She felt it in her clit, swollen against its hood. Throbbing. A steady bass beat. She breathed into it, waiting for she didn't know what.

"So, Car is put to bed. Poor thing. She worked hard these past few days."

Tee's eyes shot open and she turned her head to look at Angel walking back in.

"No. Keep your eyes in front of you. Straight ahead."

Tee heard Angel slipping out of her coat and then the sound of fabric moving. Moments later, Angel's naked bush, blond like Car's but thicker, took up Tee's field of vision. Behind her she had set down one of the kitchen chairs "Car tells me you are a great pussy eater. I need to cum, little toy."

Before she could react, Tee felt Angel's hands pull her head forward, burying her nose in the woman's bush. The hair was silky and smooth, not wiry. She was aroused; her aroma was intense, nothing like Car's or Jamie's. Muskier, saltier. Tee hesitated, and felt Angel's hands drifting down to her nipples. She moaned through the gag, opened her jaws and moving her hands from behind her head, pulled out the saliva soaked panties, throwing them off to the side. And then her mouth was against the woman's lips as she tucked her pelvis and spread her thighs. Her tongue started slow, just the way Car liked it, licking the outer lips, tasting Angel's juice, before delicately sliding it into the slippery entrance. Then out and up to push against her clit, an erect bundle. Tee smiled at how Angel jerked each time she licked it. And then back, slowly, delicately, slipping in a little more, feeling her slipperiness coating her tongue a little deeper.

Angel's hand pushed harder against the back of Tee's head, eager to move to the next stage, but Tee had this down. If Car told her I'm a cunt licker then she's going to find out what Car meant. She backed away each time Angel pushed her hips forward, leaving her tongue to tease the woman's clit and outer labia. Angel eased herself down onto the chair, spreading her thighs and pulling Tee's face into her open slit. "Come on you pussy whore," Angel growled at her. "Suck my juices from that furburger. Eat that bearded clam like the starving naked twat you know you are."

Tee's face went hot at the flood of insults and slurs the woman shouted at her, her rebel-self wanting nothing to do more than stand up and slap her, but the pain in her nipples was still fresh. She let Angel push her deeper in between her legs and went at it, slurping her tongue into the domme's cunt. She rubbed her nose against her clit, licking Angel's taint and drawing her tongue up into the lower part of her entrance. Over and over she teased her, rewarded by an increase in the flow of juices. She tasted good, inspiring Tee to move faster and harder and eventually deeper into Angel's channel. Even as her jaws were getting tired, she could feel her own orgasm building; eating pussy almost always made Tee orgasm. Did Car tell her that too? She moaned into Angel's thighs, trying to stop the wave building in her core. Fuck! The Professor will do something awful to me if I cum! But the thought of how he might punish her just raised her arousal and she had to stop.

"Why are you stopping, cunt!?" Angel shouted down at her, her hips raised, her thighs spread wide, her pussy lips flowering open, the dark reddish pink interior glistening. She pushed hard against Tee's head, shoving the kneeling girl's mouth hard against her open vagina. "Make. Me. Cum, you cunt-sucking pain slut!"

Tears welled up at the woman's torrent of curses; she was all of those things and she was hungry to make Angel cum. She knew exactly what she needed to do, but the slurs hurt her feelings. I'm not all those things! Her mouth reached around the swollen lips, capturing the entirety of Angel's pussy and she sucked hard, pulling in her cheeks, feeling the liquid gushing into her mouth. She pushed her tongue, hard, against the woman's clit, rubbing it vigorously in rhythm with Angel's thrusts. She focused on her task and the hurtful words Angel kept shouting at her. It kept her from going over the top herself. And then Angel pushed her hands hard against Tee's head, shoving her mouth deep into her crease and Tee sucked in the rush of fluids as Angel spasmed and cried out.

Angel kept her pressed against her cunt for so long Tee was having trouble breathing. Her nose, pushed into the top of Angel's slit, could barely suck air in without capturing strands of oozing juices. She opened her lower jaw as far as she could, to allow air to come in that way. Angel held her head steady, her breathing ragged. Tee felt her heart beating through her clit and her lips, still squeezed against her mouth.

Tee pushed her hand against the woman's thighs, pulling her mouth away. "Please," she whispered hoarsely. "I need to breathe."

Angel relinquished her hold and dropped her hands to the chair. "Car was right," she admitted. "You are a good little cunt eater."

Tee looked up at the woman's face, seeing her eyes glazed but staring down at her. She nodded her head up slightly. "On your hands and knees, Car toy."

Tee knew what was coming and she protested, begging with her eyes only, still feeling the sting in her nipples.

Angel arched her eyebrows and waited until Tee complied by sitting back on her knees, turning around and lowering onto her hands. In this position, she was exposed to her tormentor. "Please," she whispered. "The Professor will punish me. Please don't."

She felt Angel's hand slide along the stretched skin of her ass cheeks, her fingers sliding across her puckered asshole. Tee jumped at the touch, and moaned as the woman's fingertips slid further down to tease at her lips.

"The professor?" Angel teased her fingertips. "Why should one of your teachers tell you when you can cum? You poor thing. You need this so badly." She slipped her middle finger into Tee's cunt, up to the first knuckle, pulling her hand away to watch her asshole clench and open. "Lower your forearms down to the carpet and put your head down on them. It will be much easier for you that way." Angel wiped her wet fingers on Tee's cheeks and lightly danced across her rosebud. "Such a cute little button." She tapped it, watching it open and close.

Oh god oh god oh god, I can't stop this I can't stop this. Tee felt the orgasm building in her gut. It had been burning on a slow flame for days and now, her pussy exposed to this dominatrix, the woman's fingers beginning to push deeper into her, she wouldn't hold out. What will he do to me? Her moans pushed Angel further.

"Car was telling me you were begging to have her fist inside you? Is that true?"

Tee's thoughts were a swirling mess. Three fingertips were in her now, and the woman's palm was pressing against her asshole. Her nerves were on fire, the pain from her breasts and nipples finally joining with the growing fire in her gut. "Yes." She barely whispered. Just breathing was sending her close to the edge.

Angel removed her fingers and wiped them along Tee's naked waist. "Your phone. Where is it?"

Tee lifted her head and turned it to look at the woman, confused. "On...the couch? I think?"

Angel got up and returned with the phone, handing it down for Tee to unlock it. "You are in a chat room with him, right? Car was telling me."

NO Noooooo! Oh fuck no. She swallowed and choked on her spit. "Please," she begged. "Please don't."

"I think we should show him that he doesn't tell you when you can cum. You will tell him." Angel handed the phone to Tee, starting the record button. "Make sure he sees your face when you are climaxing."

She sat back down and gently ran her fingers up the inside of Tee's thighs, wiping up the moisture dripping down them. She dragged her fingers on the outside of Tee's legs, spreading her juices. Slowly she wriggled one, two, then three fingers into Tee's pussy, up to the third knuckles and then out, watching as liquid flowed onto her lips. She dragged her fingers along Tee's lower back, leaving a trail of slime before repeating the steps. Slowly, maddeningly slowly, three fingers, then four. Tee lost count how many times Angel's hand came and went, whimpering each time, the video catching her moans. She could feel the air cooling on her skin where her juices were coating her. Each time Angel returned, she went deeper, until she had her thumb poised at Tee's entrance.

"Ohhh goddddd, nooooo." Tee protested as Angel pushed hard into Tee's cunt, the camera picking up her expression of pain and pleasure. And then her hand was gone, palm flat against Tee's back, painting her liquid up her spine.

And again. And again. And now Tee was pushing against her hand, begging her to let her cum, rotating her pelvis, trying to get all of Angel's hand as deep into her as possible. And then more painting, coating her arms, her shoulders, her cheeks.

And again. Only this time, Angel's thumb pushed against Tee's asshole, wet and juicy, until it popped in, along with her fingers into her pussy, and it was more than Tee could stand. The orgasm that had been dammed up in her core suddenly let loose and she cried out, dropping the phone, pushing her cunt and ass against Angel's hand, thrusting, begging for more.

"Such a little slut," Angel purred, pulling and pushing her fingers against Tee's clit, rubbing up inside her channel, making her squirm and beg for more. Again she pulled free, her hands coated with Tee's juices painting them along her calves, her ass cheeks and finally her upper lip. And again, scooping more spendings from Tee's thighs as she moaned, softly begging, her mouth next to the phone.

When Angel was done, Tee was covered in her own lubricants, drying, stretching against her skin, but mostly smelling like the inside of her vagina. "Open," Angel moved her hand to Tee's mouth and pushed her fingers in. "Lick them clean. You are a good toy."

Tee was too exhausted to fight; her thoughts about what the Professor would do to her wrestled with the dreamy ooze of orgasm. She licked her slickness off of Angel's fingers, sucking in her cheeks, shoving her tongue between the woman's fingers into the webbing.

Angel pulled free and stood up. "Post that into your chat room so your teacher can see what a real woman's climax looks like."

Fuck. Whatever. She didn't have the strength to shrug, but it was how she felt. He would punish her. It was inevitable. He's probably working with her. And her mind went down a crazy path as she uploaded the video. Fuck. This whole thing's been a set up. But she didn't believe it. She was too tired. She closed her eyes.

"Up. You. Car toy. Get up. Get dressed. Get out of the house."

Tee's eyes shot open. She was still on the carpet, naked, but lying on her side. She looked up to see Angel standing over her, naked, her long legs ending in that silky blond bush.

"Whuuuh?"

"You are packed, yes? Time to go."

Tee groaned but couldn't protest. It would only end in her getting hurt. What time is it? She reached for her phone. 11:34. And a text from him. She read it and swore, curling up to her knees, noticing her pussy wasn't leaking anymore. Thank god for small favors. She stood and looked for the sweatpants she'd worn earlier, threw on the t-shirt and hoodie and returned to the kitchen where she had been interrupted packing food.

"Where are you going? That's not the way out!"

"Please," she said quietly, "you don't need to shout. He told me to pack the food I like. I'll be out in a moment."

Moments later, as promised, she stood outside her own apartment, backpacks piled next to her. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. She inhaled deeply smelling her cum and shivered. Shaking her head, she headed for her car.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers
12