Hi

Story Info
You give me an enthusiastic welcome when I arrive.
935 words
4.28
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You open the door almost as soon as I knock on it. It opens, you grab my hand and pull me inside. I just have time to say hi before your lips descend to mine, your hands sliding down my body to my hips.

I gasp as I feel your hard cock through your jeans pressing into me while you run your lips down the side of my neck, nipping at my earlobe and sucking on my clavicle.

We're moving further into your home as you walk backward, keeping your hands on my body and your lips on my neck. When you drop onto your couch, you pull me down on top of you and I pull in a quick breath while settling on your lap, my legs astride you, my skirt draped over your thighs.

"Hi," you say to me with a grin, your brown eyes sparkling with mischievous as you whip my shirt up over my head and toss it across the room.

I try to respond but end up moaning as you suck on my nipple through the lace of my bra. I arch toward you and grab your head for balance as I start to rock on you, your cock pressing against my clit at just the right spot.

Soon my bra is off, your hands are under my skirt and I'm gasping as I rock against you. When you bite down on my nipple, I cry out your name, digging my nails into the back of your head as I cum.

You're grinning again as you slide me off your lap toward the floor. As I kneel in front of you, I slide my hands up your thighs to open your jeans so I can pull your cock out.

"Hi," I say again with a cheeky grin of mine own right before I kiss your cockhead.

I open my mouth and start lightly sucking your head as your hands slide into my hair, pulling it up at the back of my head so you can watch my face as I take another inch of your dick into my mouth.

I look up at you through my lashes as I lift my mouth and start stroking your cock. I lower my gaze back to the job at hand as I slide my tongue down your shaft and then take one ball into my mouth, suckling on it before moving to the next one.

I lick back up to your tip to suck on your cock once more, again taking you in deeper. I moan as I go down on you, stroking your dick with one hand and fondling your balls with the other.

I know you're getting close when you start lifting your hips toward my mouth so I suck harder, focusing my efforts on your tip, occasionally running my tongue right along the slit.

Your grip on my head tightens as you cum, groaning a deep, manly sound that goes straight to my core making me want to take you deep into my body.

I swallow your cum and grip your hand as you help me to my feet and pull me onto your lap. This time, the side of my head rests against your shoulder, my legs across your lap and you wrap your arms around me, holding me secure.

"How was your day?" You ask with a softer smile.

It's time to chat until you're hard again.

We chat for a while about my work, your work and the little things that have happened since the last time we saw each other. While we chat, your right hand rests on my left thigh, underneath the skirt I'm still wearing.

When you start to lightly move your fingertips up my thigh in little patterns, I smile softly and decide to share one last bit of information before we get back to the fun stuff.

"Oh, and before I got here tonight, I stopped and bought new panties," I say like it doesn't matter, like I can't feel your cock jump a bit against my right thigh, like I don't notice how your hand stills on my thigh and your eyes dart down to my skirt-covered lap.

"And what did you buy?" You ask casually, as if your dick wasn't rock hard right now, as if your fingertip isn't sliding along the band of my panties, as if your eyes aren't trying to bore a hole threw my skirt.

Instead of answering you, I stand and shimmy my skirt off so you can see my new panties.

Your smile widens to a Cheshire cat-worthy grin when you see the sheer lacy panties with a line of beads that run down over my pussy.

"Ah, so that's why you came so quickly tonight," you say with a smirk as you lightly run your finger along the beads. "Come here."

And before I can respond, you reach out, grab my ass with both hands and lift me up toward you so I'm standing on the couch with a foot on either side of you. Then your start licking at the beads and I gasp and quickly grab your head for balance.

When you suck my clit into your mouth the added pressure of the beads along with the suction from your mouth makes me cry out "oh, fuck!"

And then I'm cumming again, pulling at your hair while my back arches and I squirt a bit into your mouth.

Quickly, before my legs can give out on me, you pull me back down onto your lap in our favorite cuddle position.

Perfect.