Hi Honey, I'm Home

Story Info
A birthday present to remember.
4.7k words
4.67
20.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGTSpork
SGTSpork
34 Followers

It was a late night at school, the last of final exams for this semester. I spent all week studying, but they still seemed to kick my ass. I was in no mood for art history or biology. They were supposed to be easy classes for a summer semester. All I wanted to do was drink a beer and go to bed. This could possibly be the worst birthday in history.

I normally don't put much stock in that whole birthday crap. It's just another day to get through. The world isn't going to end because I lived another year. I can understand why others like to have parties and stuff. It's just not for me.

I got a call on my cell phone on my way home from one of my buddies asking how my party was. Of course I knew nothing of it. In fact I hoped there wasn't any party. I had no desire to be around people, even my wife seemed like a crowd as I pulled into my parking spot. All I wanted was beer and sleep. And the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to just go to bed, and the less I needed the beer.

As I opened the door, I heard my wife talking to someone. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go in. I went straight to the fridge to get my beer, taking a second to scan the room for bodies. I only saw the back of their heads. It was only Linn, my wife, and our friend Kira. They were watching a movie and talking to each other, so I grabbed a beer and left them alone.

This was nothing unusual so I figured I was off the hook. As I stood in the kitchen drinking my beer, they just sat on the couch giggling at each other. Mostly out of curiosity, I made my way into the living room to my favorite chair. That's when I noticed they were both nearly naked. "OK" I said "This is new."

I had only seen the top of their heads as I walked in, nothing like this had even crossed my mind. Linn was reclined, in her favorite position, legs slightly apart, sipping on a wine cooler. By then Kira was lying on her back across the couch with her head on Linns' leg, her long silky legs stretched out with one resting on the back of the couch.

My wife had on this soft silky white bra and matching panty set. The bra had just enough lace to show some skin on the top of her breast. The panties had the same style lace pattern, only the laces came down far enough to show a little of where her dark brown pubic hair would normally be. It wasn't a fancy outfit, just everyday underwear, but I could tell it was new and damn it looked good. I could see the crotch of her panties shining with a fresh coat of moisture.

She had her shoulder length brown hair pulled back into a small ponytail, and looked like she had just put on fresh make-up. She always did know just what I liked, and how to give it to me. Even with the simple white silks the sight of my wife sitting there like that instantly gave me an erection that could break a brick.

Kira was wearing only a black lace strapless bra that almost didn't cover her breast. I could see her tiny little cherry colored nipples through the lace. I could tell they were extremely excited. the way they poked the soft lace to a perfect point in the middle of each one of her small yet gently rounded breasts. It looked as if I had stopped her in the middle of taking her white silk panties off. They were pulled down just below her ass, kind of rolled at the top yet the crotch was still un-rolled as if to show me the wet spot on the white cotton patch. Her pussy was shaved clean, all except a small tuft of hair just above her glistening slit.

They just sat there looking at me with silly smiles on their faces. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know what had happened before I got home, I sure had some nice thoughts though. As I watched, Kira slowly pull her panties up I envisioned the two of them caressing each other, rubbing each others' bodies. Maybe even playing with their pussy, or possibly each other. I couldn't get the thought out of my mind. Suddenly I realized that is exactly what was happening, not that I cared. This just made me even more excited.

Kira was the first one to speak, it already seemed like an hour since I got home, and I was still too shocked to talk. She asked me if I liked what I saw. I couldn't tell her no, I couldn't say anything. Linn slowly moved her hand over her breast and headed for her pussy, teasing me with her every move. Her soft gentle fingers exposing one of her nipples, lingering long enough to make it stand out like on a cold day. It was only a brief stop on the way to a much better place. As the soft cup of her bra fell down I could see the full round form of her breast.

As she continued to move her hand slowly down she slowly licked her lips and gave me a show with her tongue that could melt a polar ice cap. I never knew she could do anything like that, but I liked it. Her eyes were locked on mine so intently I almost forgot Kira was even there. I was completely lost in her eyes. Now I remember why I loved her so much. She was gorgeous. Even now she looked so sweet I could eat her up. In fact that's exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to lick her in places she never knew she had.

Almost as if they had rehearsed it, at the same time they both said "Strip for me." I've never been ashamed of my body so I thought, what the hell. My muscles may not be as hard as a rock but you can tell where they are especially when I'm excited, and I was very excited. I have short dark brown hair that's just long enough to run her fingers through, with blue eyes, and a couple simple tattoos. I like to think I'm in pretty good shape for my age.

At first I just stood there in the middle of the floor dazed and confused. Then thought hit me and came out of my mouth just as quickly. "For every piece of clothes you take off me, I'll take a piece off one of you." This was only fair I thought. Since I had taken my boots off at the door, it should be an even match. I had four pieces of clothes on, and they each had two pieces left. And if I'm stripping for them, the least they can do is strip for me, it looked like they had already given each other a show already, now I wanted one. Besides it was so hot that day, I really wanted out of my clothes anyway. Kira told Linn she could start, since I am her husband.

As she stood up and moved towards me I was about to blow before we even got that far. When she got close enough I grabbed her and pulled her to me. I wanted a kiss. It was a slow romantic embrace, I loved her as much then as I did on our wedding day. The kiss must have lasted for a while. She was my wife, and I loved her very much. For some reason it seemed I had forgotten to tell her. I would never go out and cheat on her, I couldn't stand to lose her. But she's the one that brought Kira over tonight. for a very obvious reason, and I wasn't going to complain.

Somewhere in the middle of this long passionate kiss, Linn had undone my pants and started pushing them down. She slowly ran her hand over my crotch, sizing up the full measure of my erection, slowly rapping her fingers around it and softly pulling the tip out of my boxers. As she slowly pulled my pants down my hard-on popped out through the slot in the front of my boxers. She acted as if it were planned that way. She just dropped to her knees and proceeded suck me like she had never before. As she pulled my pants over my feet she engulfed so much of me into her mouth I could feel her tonsils. Then as quickly as it started, she stopped. "You can't cum yet." she said, "we're just getting started."

As Linn stood in front of me waiting to lose a piece of clothes. I wasn't sure where to start. I slowly started to run my fingers through her hair. The soft flow of her curls seemed to tickle my senses like champagne bubbles. She was so beautiful. I knew I had found a one in a million woman. I almost felt guilty for enjoying so much. Then I looked over and saw Kira lying on the sofa gently rubbing her body, and I remembered, it was her ideal. As I gently kissed her lips, I slowly pulled her beautiful white panties down past her knees. I wanted that sweet pussy so bad I could taste it.

I slowly kissed my way down her body, making sure to hit all her crucial parts. I could feel her body quiver as I ran my tongue around her nipples, working my way out to take as much of her soft breast in my mouth as I could. As I proceeded to kiss my way down her body I was shocked to find a clean shaven, silky smooth slit staring me in the face. This was quite a surprise. Usually she left a little bit of hair for me to play with. My tongue seemed to have a mind of Its own. I dove into her like I hadn't had anything to eat in a month. It didn't take long for her to give me that sweet juice I was craving.

"It's my turn," said Kira. "Can I take whatever I want?" she asked Linn. Linn just smiled and nodded. Kira was typically a very mellow, conservative type of person, so it surprised me when she dropped to her knees and started inhaling my throbbing member. At first I wasn't sure what she was doing until I felt her pulling my socks off very slowly.

Her soft full mouth worked me like a vacuum cleaner on cruise control. I couldn't hold it in any more. She gave me such a deep thrust with her mouth, just as she pulled the last of my sock off, I just blew. She never even missed a beet as every last drop of my load was sucked out of me. It was like nothing I had ever felt, there wasn't even air flowing into her mouth. Just a continuous, hot, wet, suction.

Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined anything like this would ever happen to me. I had to sit down after all that, I was totally wiped out. As I sat back in my recliner I could barely think. At first Kira just stood in front of me waiting for me to take something off her, then Linn stood up behind her slowly rubbing Kiras' body. Starting with her neck, rubbing in slow circles working her way down. Her hands seemed so gentle and smooth I was beginning to relax, and she wasn't even touching me.

I had never seen my wife look at another woman let alone actually touch one like that. As soon as I was relaxed and enjoying the show, Linn undid Kiras' bra and slowly let it fall to the floor. She was so hot, standing there in just her panties. It didn't take long for me to get hard as a rock again. Just sitting there watching Linn rub her tits, slowly running circles around her nipples softly moving her hand down towards her pussy. I almost blew again just watching the show, and I didn't even touch myself.

Linn was almost dripping with excitement when she sat, facing me, straddling my legs, letting her hot wet pussy brush the entire length of my bare leg. I didn't even think as I slipped my finger inside her. I could feel her muscles contract as the hot fluid ran down my finger as if it were a special treat of honey straight from the bees hive. She slowly pulled my hand away telling me I couldn't have that yet. As I licked every drop off my finger, she started to grind against me, rubbing her crotch against the front of my boxers. As she reached down to lift my shirt up she leaned into me and started nibbling on my ear. Actually it was more of a sucking. It felt strange at first, then I started to like it.

After my shirt was off Linn started kissing and sucking her way down my neck, not really following any path or pattern, just picking a spot and hitting it. My neck has always been very sensitive to touch or rub against. It just drives me crazy when someone touches my neck. Yet I didn't mind this time. As she worked me over I could feel the moisture from her pussy soaking through my shorts, and getting me even more excited. I wanted so bad for her to just ride me like a horse and let me blow deep inside her pussy.

She slowly pulled my shirt up and over my head, rubbing her breast against my naked chest. They were barely touching me yet I felt everything, so soft, gently massaging me. The constant rubbing of her pussy on the front of my boxers somehow finished wriggling my swelled member out through the opening in my shorts. I wasn't going to say anything. I definitely noticed when she slid her ass up just enough to let my tip slide up to her hot wet pussy. She didn't even have to try as she slowly slid down my shaft, taking me all the way to the bottom. This just set her off more.

She worked me like a hydraulic pump. The way she slid up and down on me, I thought she would pull me apart. I could feel her muscles contract and expand around me, she just kept grinding, grinding. When Kira saw this she stood up and walked over to us, not saying a word. She had been rubbing her own pussy, I could see the light reflecting off the juice dripping down her leg from her excitement. I thought I was going to blow as she reached down and gently started massaging my balls.

I could tell Linn was about to cum to as she slowly pulled herself off me and stood up. As she sat down on the couch Kira reached over and wiped her hand across Linns' soaked crotch, being careful to rub her finger on Linns clit, and made a joke about not getting the couch dirty.

As the two of them started fingering and rubbing each other I could tell they were just teasing me. I thought since they were giving me a show, I'd give them one too. I didn't think they were even watching as I reached down between my legs and started to stroke. Both of them told me to quit, and said I had to wait and all I could do was watch for now.

Just as I was getting into the show Kira sat back on the couch and just sat there laughing at me. Linn leaned over me and whispered in my ear, "do you want to take my bra off or should I?" I told her "Linn should be able to, since you got to take hers off." I thought it would never fall off. Linn worked her mission like someone driving a car for the first time, slow and easy. As she reached over Kiras' shoulder her fingers slowly pushed the bra straps to the side, yet it didn't fall. As Linn slowly worked her hands over Kiras' breast in a slow circular motion her fingers spread apart just enough for the nipple to poke through.

By the time the bra fell off she could have poked an eye out with her nipples. They stood strong and proud like a soldier at attention. I couldn't take my eyes off the smooth, soft way Linn worked her hands gently caressing each of Kiras' breasts like they were eggs about ready to hatch. It was driving her wild, she just closed her eyes and let the wave take her, mind, body, and soul.

I didn't even notice Linns' hands move down between Kiras' legs, and into her panties. It was like their hands were working together. She was using that same soft, delicate touch to massage Kira to orgasm. Yet the only sound she made sounded more like a puppy than a woman at the height of ecstasy. As quick as it started, it stopped. As Linn collapsed on top to Kira they gently kissed and caressed each other as they calmed down from the moment.

My boxers were still wet with pussy juice, and about to be filled with some of my own. Kira had gone into the kitchen to get a glass of wine, and something to snack on. Linn was sitting on the couch touching and playing with herself rubbing her breast with one hand, with the other buried two knuckles deep into her hot wet slit.

She was in her own little world, not paying any attention to what was happening as I got up and followed Kira. I didn't even think, following that sweet little ass was like second nature. I loved the way her panties had pushed up the crack of her ass far enough I could see the dampness in the cloth clinging to her wet crotch.

I've always had a special likeness for a beautiful woman wearing nothing but her panties. And this was even better, it wasn't my wife. And she was here, in my house, with my wife sitting on the sofa, rubbing her pussy, less than twenty feet away from me.

I must have startled Kira when I reached the kitchen because she dropped the cork from the wine bottle when she saw me. As she bent down to pick it up, sticking her beautiful ass out as far as she could. She looked at me from between her legs and said, "I'm so wet my panties are sticking to my pussy. I think it's time they come off when I get back in there."

At that moment that was the last thing I wanted. I loved the way the silk clung to her pussy, giving me a clear outline of her soft fully aroused lips. I could plainly see the wet spot where Kira had cum in her panties a little already. And the way the silk clung to her ass, Oh my god, tightly caressing each cheek giving a perfect definition of just how beautiful her ass was, just about drove me mad.

I wanted her so bad I could taste her sweet juice drip into my mouth. All I wanted was to pull her panties down and fill that beautiful pussy with my tongue and work it to the point she couldn't take anymore. But I made the rules, I had to play by tem. That doesn't mean I can't accelerate the pace a bit though. And since it was taking her so long to pick up the cork, I figured I would have some fun.

I mean what the hell Linn was busy on her own and not paying any attention to what we were doing. At first what was going through my head made me feel like I was cheating on my wife, but then I remembered Kira was here when I got home, and we all know what's going on. No bodies complained yet.

As Kira stood back up she turned to me and said, in the sweetest, sexiest voice, "you really like my panties don't you?". I just stood there, unable to say anything. " Do you like the way my ass looks with the wet silk clinging to it? Watching it rub against my pussy, making it even wetter?" I just nodded my head as she pulled herself up to sit on the edge of the counter.

"Do you want to help me fix it?" she said. How could I say no? As I slowly walked up to stand between her legs, she took a glance over to see what Linn was doing. I didn't even bother to look. At that point I didn't care. All I knew was I wanted Kira, and I wanted her bad.

As I reached down and slid my fingers into the leg of Kiras' panty she took hold of my hand and gently guided it to the top of her pussy. I was so warm, and moist, like a fresh hot cherry pie, and I was hungry. As she let go of my hand I pulled her panties off to the side and gently started to rub her exposed slit. I could tell she wanted more, as she pushed my finger inside her and leaned back against the wall behind her. Matching my movement with her hips, it didn't take long to set her off like a firecracker.

That was it, that was all I could take! I picked her up off the counter and laid her on the rug in the middle of the floor. It took less than a second for me to be face first planted between her legs working my tongue like a jackhammer on her sweet pussy. Without letting me break contact she pulled my legs around to rest next to her head. And with a single movement she had my boxers off and I was straddling her face. That just made her even wetter, I didn't miss a drop as the juices dripped from her pussy.

Her tongue felt so good as it made circles around my balls pulling each one into her mouth as if she was having a snack. Sucking and rolling them around gently tugging and rubbing them with her mouth. I never felt anything like that before, I wanted more. Her mouth worked my balls like an ice cream cone on a hot day, licking, sucking, even a little gentle biting. I wanted to cum so bad it almost hurt. She never touched my dick. Her hands were busy rubbing and playing with my ass. It just made both of us even hotter. She had such a soft and smooth touch it drove me wild.

It took a couple of minutes for me to realize her panties were still on and getting in my way. With my hand holding them to the side I couldn't get as deep with my tongue as I wanted. I only pulled my mouth off long enough to slide the cloth under, then I continued the task.

I buried my face so deed in her pussy when she raised her hips to allow her panties over her ass I almost couldn't breath. Damn she tasted good. I just went to town on her sweet, sweet, pussy. It only took a second for her to start moaning. It seemed the deeper my tongue went into her pussy the more she screamed. The more she screamed the more I wanted to cum all over her beautiful tits.

SGTSpork
SGTSpork
34 Followers
12