Hi Honey, I'm Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't even notice Linn standing in the doorway watching us. She had gotten a vibrator out of the bedroom and was getting herself off just as hard as Kira had. Linn said "Jack off for us. Play with your dick till you can't take anymore. I want to watch you cum all over her body" I stood up and kissed my wife with more passion than ever before, I loved it when she talked like that to me. I went back and knelt between Kiras' legs and kissed her hot, wet pussy one more time. Making sure to stick my tongue in as far as I could to get one more taste.

"How do you want me to do it?" I asked. Kira didn't even wait for Linns' answer, as she reached up and grabbed my hard dick. Her touch was so soft it was like having a feather wrapped around me slowly moving up and down, twisting, turning, revolving around my head. Like tiny little fingers stroking my dick. While Kira moved her other hand to work her magic on my balls. As she slowly worked her hand in soft circles around my head she matched the moment with the other hand. I could feel my dick getting bigger as I got ready to blow again.

"I don't want to disturb you." Linn said. "I've been so close to coming two or three times in the last twenty minutes." "I was afraid by the time I got out here, you'd be done. But this is even better. Make him cum all over your tits." As she said this Linn sat on the floor behind Kira spread her legs, and started rubbing the vibrator on her clit.

"It's not like we won't be able to get his dick hard again." Kira said. "Why don't you just sit back and enjoy the show. I think I can handle this." You just tell me when you're close. And I'll make it happen." Kira Slowed her stroking for a minute as Linn watched Kira playing with my dick.

"Damn that's hot." I said. "I love watching you play, but to have her getting me off in front of you, I love it. "Do you like watching your show sweaty? Do you like Kira jacking me off while you rub your pretty little pussy?" I continued as I started breathing heavier, trying not to cum.

"Do it! Do it now. cum for me!" Linn almost shouted. "Let him finish Kira. let him jack off on your tits. I want to see him cum all over you." Thinking she was close, Kira let me take my dick in hand so I could finish what she started. instead she just switched to rubbing my ass and teasing my asshole. That was enough for me.

As Kira moved to lay on the floor between my legs I shot string after string of hot sticky cum all over Kiras' chest, neck, and even a little on her face. Before I was even done cumming, Linn leaned in and started licking it off Kiras' naked body, cleaning up the mess. Then she ended it all with a. soft, gentle passionate kiss between her and Kira.

The final show was amazing. Standing up and leaning against the counter as I watched them kiss, I wished I had a camera to remember this image forever. "That was fun," Kira said as she stood up and gave me a kiss that I think made Linn feel a little jealous. "Happy birthday." she whispered into my ear, giving my still sticky deflating dick a quick tug.. "Next time you can fuck me and let Linn watch. If I feel like it, maybe I'll even let her play with her pussy while we make love."

Nothing much happened after that. We were all pretty well spent. We simply sat around naked watching movies and drinking until we all faded off to sleep sitting tangled together on the couch. Kira and Linn were both gone when I woke up the next day, the only evidence of anything ever happening was a simple pink ribbon tied loosely into a bow, tying each pair of panties around my dick.

The attached card simply read, "Happy Birthday sexy."

12