Hi, I'm Candy! - A Bimbo Hypnosis

Info
A two-hour bimbofication hypnosis sexual experience.
587 words
4.23
19.1k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrAuxdio
DrAuxdio
275 Followers

This is a very powerful hypnosis experience where the Listener is brought into trance and transformed into a blonde, busty, Bimbo slut named Candy. Candy is mindless and just wants to be a slut for others. She experiences so much fun, and so much pleasure! Do you want to become Candy? Various hypnotic trigger words are given (see synopsis below). [1hr 52 min]

A collab, feat. the lovely voice of u/Every_Music_4172 as Candy, your avatar Bimbo voice!

Please listen using high-quality headphones for the best experience, and at a high volume of 75%+ Some binaurals are deep, subconscious background voices that are faint.

****
Instructions:
This audio is in FOUR PARTS. I suggest you take the time alone, for 2 hours (yes, a full two hours!) to be in a comfortable place and state of mind. If you would like to break the audio up, you can do so and listen to the parts over and over during various sessions.

I suggest the following:

You should listen to Part 1 on its own to get used to the relaxation.

Part 2 can be listened to once you are trained on Part 1. Parts 1 and 2, combined, are the core of your training and can often be listened to on their own to fully develop the induction and triggers in your mind.

Part 3 is the longest part of this audio and the sexual experience. This part requires you to have practiced and listened to Part 1 and 2. You can always return to Part 3 on its own once you are "trained".

Part 4 can be used anytime to revert to reality and awaken, and be brought down.

*****
Synopsis:

Part 1: Induction (0:0:00 - 0:39:20, ~39 min)
Listener is relaxed into a meditative state and given several inductions. Guided visualization including stairs, and a pink cotton candy pool. Trigger words "MIND OFF"

Part 2: Bimbo Transformation (min 15:27 - min 40:47, ~25 min)
Listener is transformed into Candy, a blonde bimbo slut. Includes further visualization, sexualizing your new body, and a new trigger word "BIMBO TIME" that further transforms you into Candy, and "GOOD GIRL" that makes Candy so horny.

Part 3: Candy Cockslut (min 60:38 - min 104:18, ~44 min)
Candy is a horny cockslut. She loves cock! She visualizes a hot guy, sucking him off, and getting fucked. She can't cum until he cums. He creampies Candy and she finally comes and has an amazing Bimbo orgasm. She experiences all her trigger words: "MIND OFF" "BIMBO TIME" and "GOOD GIRL"

Part 4: Candy Awakens (min 104:18 - min 112:00, ~6 min)
The Listener winds down and the speaker takes care of her, grasping the totality of the experience. The Listener is "deprogrammed" and brought back to their reality. Listener is given the trigger "AWAKEN AND REVERT"

***
CONTENT WARNING: Please do not listen to this HYPNOSIS AUDIO unless you consent to being brought into a hypnosis trance and induced to feel that you are transformed. Part 4 of the audio is your awakening and helps you come back to reality.


****
CREDITS
A u/DrAuxdio Production

Performed by: u/DrAuxdio
... feat u/Every_Music_4172 as your avatar, "Candy"

Adapted audio script written by: u/DrAuxdio (script)
... based on the text hypnosis Candy Bimbo Hypnosis by "@CandyHypno" via WattPad (with creator permission)

Edited and mixed by: u/DrAuxdio

SFX by: u/DrAuxdio
... u/Every_Music_4172
... Epidemic Sound

Music:
... Imaginary Being - Imprismed
... Pink Noise Dream - Varma Ijud
All music licensed to the creator via Epidemic Sound

--:--
--:--
1.0
DrAuxdio
DrAuxdio
DrAuxdio
275 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

After listening to this the term "Good Girl" keeps running through my head? Somehow, I don't imagine it was used in the same way as my parents would?

DrAuxdioDrAuxdioover 1 year agoAuthor

@anon .. keep listening and you might be her forever! haha. I am glad you enjoyed and hopefully come back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

but i want to be Candi forever 🤤

Share this

Similar Stories

Snaps and Obedience for my Pet Hypnosis for a Pet. Can you be good and cum?in Audio
In Your Secret Garden (Hypnosis) Hynosis into your secret garden; meet your dream man. [M4F]in Audio
Hypnotic Induction - Jelly Trance Induction from TravisNSpud's "Turning into Jelly". [M4F]in Audio
Cum to Sleep A text hypnosis file using an orgasm to induce trance.in Mind Control
I Think Therefore I Sleep Waxing philosophical as your mind falls helplessly under.in Mind Control
More Stories