Hi, I'm Jenny!

Story Info
Jenny is going to tell you about a dream she had!
4.7k words
4.58
28.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been wrestling with writing a new story for a while. I always knew it would happen but didn't know what would push me over the edge. Well, here we are and I still don't - something about this moment just told me this was the time. I want to thank TittyMonsterDelux and Carmen85 for being my muses and helping bridge the gap between fucking & loving. This is for you.

All characters are over 18 and consent to what's happening to them...maybe...sort of...they'd tell you they do now anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I miss you, Carmen.

I don't know where that thought came from. I don't know anyone named Carmen or why there are those strange nights - usually when it's foggy or a storm is brewing - when I suddenly feel a longing for her. Like those times right after a breakup when all the truth of the relationship melts and you're overcome by just a physical need to have your lover again. I'd bet that more 2:43am calls to exes come from bad nights than from alcohol. But that's beside the point. Or somewhere in the room with the point...I honestly don't know how I got from one to the other. That happens sometimes.

Anyway, welcome. My name is Jenny! Yes, I include the exclamation point. I feel it's necessary. Like, you can't say Jenny! without at least getting a little bit happy. Some people hate the names their parents gave them. I couldn't be happier. The name also fits me...or maybe I fit it...hard to say what shapes who in these situations...either way, I'm 5'2", with short brown hair, blue eyes, a cute face, and good sized breasts and a better sized smile. My whole appearance screams exclamation points (though what else would you do with them? You can't whisper exclamation points. That would be silly!).

But back to the point. I bring up Carmen because it was on one of these weird nights when I had the dream I had. Now, the girl in the dream wasn't me. I was more watching from like a 3rd person, security-camera-type view. And the guy isn't you. But for the purposes of this story, you can pretend he is. I know I'm going to pretend I'm her.

So there's this room. It's like an interrogation room if they took out the table and just put a super comfy couch in instead. You know, the kind you never want to get up from? There's also a plant in a corner and a big picture mirror that might be a window. Also there's a flatscreen TV in front of the couch. So this girl/me comes in and is looking around all nervous-like. She's wearing a baggy gaming t-shirt and a pair of plain blue jeans. And then this guy in a lab coat/you? comes in from another door. He's tall-ish and has a cute face. He's holding a clipboard and has a pair of noise-cancelling headphones around his neck.

Now I don't remember exactly what they said but since I'm telling the story, I'm going to make up some dialogue.

He says, "I see you found the place alright." But she doesn't say anything and just nods. "Is that the form we asked you to download and bring?" he asks and she just nods again and hands him a page that he snaps onto his clipboard. "Well that all looks in order. It's good to meet you. My name is Castor. I'm assisting Dr. Jameson with his experiment. We can't thank you enough for helping us out." He reaches out a hand to her and she shakes it limply. "Feel free to take a seat."

She nods and forces a smile before sinking into the couch. Castor leans against the wall opposite her. He looks relaxed though there's an energy about him that might suggest his heart rate is a little quicker than you might expect.

"So what we're doing here is testing out a facial recognition program. Basically, this screen here has a camera mounted on it. It's going to try and track your movement and moods as you move throughout the room."

Finally something sparks in her eyes. Maybe it's the introductory nervousness going away or the curiosity - she seems like she would have been a curious girl - but she finally speaks. "Oh, ok. And you're just tracking how well it does that?"

"Exactly. At the end, we'll ask you how you felt at different points to see if the program guessed right. You'll wear these headphones so we can communicate with you and also feed you bits of music/stories/etc to try and induce moods. Sound harmless enough?" He's holding back a smile.

"Oh okay, cool. Well, I'm ready" He stops holding back and, oh lord, he has the cutest grin. He walks to her and hands her the headphones from around his neck.

"Ok, put these on and we'll get started." She takes them and after a moment's adjusting, puts them on. "See you in a few." With another smile and a nod, he exits the room. There is a moment of silence where she just sits on the couch before a powering-on-type sound is heard and the flatscreen comes to life.

The camera on it is clearly working because our girl is looking at a live view of herself in the room. Though she doesn't get up, the flame of curiosity is back in her eyes but her body language tells me she isn't used to seeing herself like this. Once you know, you can tell.

Castor's voice suddenly comes through the headphones - and I guess some speakers in the room because I could hear what he was saying too. "Ok, we're going to start with some music, just go where it takes you - don't try to fake anything for us." She flashes him an OK sign and sits back on the couch.

Some heavy metal comes on. Not like death metal or light metal. Kind of a heavy-thrash-dance type song. The kind that makes you want to move but was also recorded by a band with talent. The lights in the room fade a little and give off an almost greenish glow.

It's hard to tell, but there might be someone speaking softly laced in with the music.

She smiles her first genuine smile. Whether she wrote it on the form or Castor just guessed right, but this is music I like. She bobs her head in time with the music and after a few minutes, her inhibitions lessen a little and she begins drumming on her knees.

The lights keep shifting through the next few songs. Still heavy metal, but maybe a little more sexual - nothing worse than "Shape of You" but still songs you'd feel weird to see a middle schooler singing. In between a voice reads passages from novels. Some about love, others about prisoners, eventually they all seem to begin blurring the line.

"Um...excuse me," she walks toward the TV from behind the couch where she'd been leaning listening to the latest excerpt, "there appears to be something wrong with the audio."

"What's that?"

"I dunno, someone reading something? I don't understand."

"Just attempting to put you through different moods, that's all. It's perfectly normal. I must say, you're doing very well."

"I think this mood is confusion, because this makes no sense, heh."

"If that's how you feel, then go with it. Part of the experiment is to see when things don't work not just when they do. You're not the first one to speak up."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I understand now."

"No worries. Ready to continue?"

I think she was about to nod, but it doesn't matter because without waiting for an answer, Castor turns the music back up. Now it's pop music but with different lyrics. Kinda like a 4-chords song medley, you know. After that the stories come back, followed by more pop music. After a time (it's hard to tell exactly how long in a dream), Castor's voice comes through the headphones again.

"Doing ok in there?" She shakes her head, looking a little grumpy. "I know pop isn't really your style." Now she nods. "You know you could have said something, you've been listening to it for over two hours (I guess if I'd just waited, I would have known exactly how long. Silly Jenny!). I'll see if we have something more to your liking."

"Oh, ok," she said. (I don't know why I'm adding in boring dialogue like this.) (Probably because it's what I would say & I'm imagining I'm her.) (But cuter).

Castor was speaking again. "While I'm looking, let me ask you some questions. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"It's okay. I'm not angry, but, eh, it's alright."

"That's good. Dr. Jameson & I don't want you to be angry."

She nods. "No, I'm not angry."

"What are you? Be honest, Jenny. Tell us what you're feeling."

"I'm just kinda bored, it's been a while, that's all."

"Yes it has. Though most of our subjects notice that sooner. You're an excellent subject, Jenny."

"I am? Well, thanks, I guess."

"Do you like knowing that?"

"Yeah it's niceee..." she trails off because Castor's voice has taken on a bit of an echo-y sound and the lights in the room have begun to shift more quickly. She blinks - funny...her eyes feel like they've been open for a long time - and looks at the walls and TV screen. "What? I think there's a malfunction."

Castor's voice comes again. Just as echo-y, just as powerful, just as driving. "No, Jenny. That's all part of the plan."

"The plan?"

"Shall I explain what's been happening since you've been here?"

"Um wha.."

Castor doesn't wait for an answer. His voice echoes through her headphones into her brain. ~sit on the couch~ She nods. Her legs are tired so sitting isn't a bad suggestion at all. "Good. Now let me explain. There is no Dr. Jameson. This is my experiment." For a second, her eyes flash, but it's short lived. I don't think she's as curious as she used to be. I know I wouldn't be. "I am indeed testing a facial recognition program but not for what you might think. My progra-"

She blinks again. "But wait...why would you make someone up?"

Even though he's not in the room, you can tell he doesn't like being interrupted. "Because people are more willing to believe an experiment when it's run by a doctor."

"Oh, I think I read something like that once," she says. Or rather, I'm assuming she said it. I know I wouldn't have. I know not to interrupt a scientist.

"Yes, you probably did." His voice is full of smugness, "and evidently, it works."

"I mean, yeah so -"

"My program," he continues as if the last moments of the dream hadn't happened and were only there for Jenny to tell you something interesting, "is designed for men. Men who can't tell if the woman they're with is enjoying themselves or not. Too many women fake it and that's not good for men."

You know how you feel when you see a pic of a close friend when they were really young and you suddenly realise how old they look now but you didn't notice because it happened over time? Well, the look on her face at Castor's words was the same as when she first walked in and suddenly it's clear that a change has taken place inside this girl. She gets to her feet. "Oh, uh I...I'm not comfortable with that."

~sit down~

She sits back down. "What the hell?"

~good girl~ The echo fades as Castor begins explaining again. "As I was saying, I'm making a database," She nods. Clearly afraid and confused. "But I can't use porn or other videos to build it. I won't know if they're faking or not." There is a pause and I think we all know what's coming. I did when I dreamed it and I don't mind telling you, even in my sleep, I could feel myself getting a little juicy. And then when he said it... "So I had to find my own subjects and make them be truthful."

With that last four words, the confusion in our little changeling's face dissipates, leaving only fear. "Please let me go! I don't want to do anything like that! Don't."

"It's all for science, Jenny and I think" ~you're getting a little excited at the thought~

"No! I...OH!" She gasps a little bit. "How? No...what? No! That's not me."

"You're the only one here, Jenny. Look at the screen. Your body language says it's you."

In spite of herself but confused by his words, she looks. It reflects her on the couch. She is trying to sit still, but keeps shifting in her seat.

"It looks to me like you're feeling a little excited." And in her mind, she knows it's true. You can tell when you see her blush. She doesn't know how he knows but...

~tell me how you're feeling, Jenny~

"Oh, um...confused, kind of upset, and a little horny." She blushes again. I don't think she can believe she just said that.

"And a little embarrassed, maybe?"

"Um, yeah, that too."

"That's ok. We can fix that. When you leave here, you'll be more confident than ever. But for now..." ~take off your shirt~

She clutches the bottom of her shirt but "No no n-no, you, you can't...no, I refuse."

~but your nipples are so hard. wouldn't it be easier to touch them without that shirt on?~

"I...ummmm...I," and then with trembling hands, confused by her own arousal, she lifts her shirt up, exposing a rather plain black bra, that barely contains a pair of massive, G cup tits. (Surprised right? And mine are even bigger).

~do you want to play with them?~

She keeps her hands at her sides, even though they're trembling like crazy. "I do, but, I don't n-no, I, no, not..not...not...no."

"Your chest is heaving. Look at yourself. Look at the screen. If you didn't know that girl, what would you say she looks like?"

Her once innocent and impassive face is now so red it looks like she's on fire (which, let's face it, we all know her pussy is). "She looks like she's really, um, horny."

"And what should she do to deal with that?" ~What does she need, Jenny?~

"She needs to cum!...but..no...not here..not here."

"Why not here?" ~she's safe. she's comfortable. there's no place she'd rather be~

"Because I don't want to be watched, I want to go home, and take...care of things, there... I mean I..I'm pretty comfortable here...it's...not...so bad...besides, the more I think about it... I think it's kinda fun to be watched...I don't, um, no, I..." As she looks down, all our attention is drawn to her heaving tits, her nipples are aching to be caressed. You can feel it as much as I can. Her hands move up to her tits and begin to caress them through her bra. "Ooooh!"

"That's better, isn't it?" Not even embarrassed enough to blush now, her hands are fully committed to her breasts. Have they gotten more sensitive? "Yes, that's good. You've given me so much data already." ~I am going to keep you for a while~ At this, her head falls back as she kneads and plays with her titties. Some small voice inside her is grateful the bra isn't off yet. But the rest of us watching and getting horny from her story know it's only a matter of time.

~how does your pussy feel?~

Now there's no hesitation. She's so fucked in the head and turned on that her filter is a thing of the past. "Wet."

~does it get played with often?~

"Like once every day or every other day, depending."

"By you or by friends?"

"By me. I haven't had sex in over a year."

~you would like that to change?~

"Um...would I like another boyfriend sometime? Yeah."

~And what would you like to do for him?~

"Have sex?" she asks, moaning, "I'm sorry, I haven't really done much."

"Do you want to suck his cock?"

"No, no, I've never done that."

"Even if your boyfriend, Castor wanted you to?"

"I don't have a boyfriend, let alone one named Castor."

~that's not what you told me. you told me your boyfriend was named Castor~

"I...um...no? I don't...do I have a boyfriend?"

~Yes you do. But you haven't seen him in over a year which is why you're dripping wet right now~

She looks down in that adorable way that only a woman on the edge can. Her eyelids are heavy and she's trying so hard not to openly masturbate for you. "Yes, I haven't seen him in a while."

"What would you do if he came in here now?"

"I don't kn-"

"Let's find out."

The door opens and you step into the room. You're wearing a Bluetooth headpiece so I can hear you in my headphones. All the energy, pent up from the last few hours, rushes to my pussy as you smile that smile I love. The one that seems so familiar and yet mysterious. For a moment, there's a flicker of embarrassment as I pull my hands from my tits and curl into a ball on the couch.

~Hello Sweetie! I've missed you. How are you feeling?~

"H-horny." I blush. "I'm so confused."

"It's ok, let me help you." Your voice is soothing to me as you cross the room and lean in as if to kiss me. But I don't know you. My head is shaking.

"What...no...n-no," I look up and every second that passes, I recognise more of your face. "I don't...I don't understand any of this."

~I know it's strange for me too, Jenny but I promise it's right~

"It's...it's right." I look up at you, you see my hands falling away, exposing my bra covered breasts, my resistance being eroded, slowly.

~that's my girl~ You lean in to kiss me again as your hands find their way to the back of my bra and unhook it.

"Your...girl..." My hands fall limp, I'm breathing heavy, my mind is scrambled. I kiss you back, and I don't resist your unhooking of my bra. Every instinct in me screams to stop you, but I just...don't. I can't.

"Wow babe! Have these gotten bigger since last time?" ~remember the time we fucked for hours on that camping trip?~ My hands reach behind me, trying to stop you from unhooking it, but...that's not what my hands do. They take the clasps, and pull them off, letting my huge tits spill out for you. I moan as the cool air hits them. ~you told me it was your favourite foreplay for me to suck your nipples while you fingered yourself~ With my bra -the last one I'll ever wear - gone from the picture, you sit on the couch beside me and lean in towards my boobs. You can see in my eyes that I'm still confused, complying but only barely. There's still resistance in my eyes, still will, still wanting to stop and get away. Yet, the power to do so is leaving me.

"D-don't," I close my eyes, hoping against hope you'll stop. But then your lips latch onto my left nipple and I moan, it feeling too good to stop you, trying to think "St-stop, I, I don't know, I don't underst-stand" Your other hand pinches my right nipple and I suddenly need to understand less.

~tell me what you want, Jenny~ and for the first time the echo of you in my head is matched by my need as your hands continue to massage my boobs.

"I am your girlfriend," I say, blinking, moaning, "but no...st-top, my tits are too sensitive..." I'm grateful it doesn't feel even better, I'm barely holding on. Until one of your hands begins to gently caress its way down my body.

~I know, it's hard. It's been a long time~

"Mmm, st-stop," You hand comes to rest on the hem of my jeans, "n-no, d-don't, I'm, I'm, please...I just...I just want to...I, I want...I want."

~but you don't need to remember, the important thing is that I'm here now~ "What do you want, my dove?"

"I want...I want to stop being confused, I want..." I look at your eyes, "you." (Yes, you).

~It's easy to stop being confused. just relax. let go of all your questions, your memories. from now on, I am all you need~ And finally, gratefully, with your voice reaching the depths inside my head, I relax. Letting go. Let...go...all...all...

"I know what I want."

~tell me Jenny~

"I want you to tell me, what I want."

"Oh, you are so perfect, Jenny."

~you want to be mine~

"I want to be yours, tell me, tell me more of what I want, please."

~you want to follow my orders. You want to fuck me and anyone else I share you with~

"Yes, yes, I want," I push your hand away and tug my pants down, my jeans and panties pool on the floor. "I want to fuck you, and anyone you want me to fuck."

~Just the thought of obeying me is enough to make you cum~

"oh, god!" I squeal in pleasure.

"I forgot how pretty your pussy was." I blush loving the look in your eyes as you see that I shaved it recently.

~You shaved for me~

"I shaved, for you."

~You don't have to blush anymore, Jenny. From now on, you are confident and not ashamed to ask for what you want~

"I shaved for you. You wanna fuck me?" I giggle. "You wanna fuck me?"

12