Hi, I'm Jenny!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"I want whatever you want." I bite my lip and then say what's been building in what's left of my mind. "Fuck me, fuck my ass, make me suck your cock, whatever you want, hon, whatever you want."

"Take my cock out."

Without question, I reach down and pull your cock out from your slacks.

~Remember it?~

"mmmhmm."

"What do you want me to do?"

"That depends on where you want to put it in me first."

"Look at the girl on the screen. Her whole body is there for the taking. Where do you want to see her take that cock?"

"You...you'd like me to suck it, wouldn't you? I don't think I ever did it before, but, I would for you."

"To be honest, my dear, I'd rather fuck you right now. Look, at the puddle your pussy made on the floor."

"Mmm, whatever you want." I look into your eyes. "Whenever you want. However you want."

"Bend over the couch. I want you to watch the screen."

I giggle. It feels like the first time I've ever done so. "You don't want my tits?" I say, even as I obey. "You love my tits, don't you?"

"I do love your tits and I'm going to spend hours playing with them but for now..." ~I want you to see the last of your old self fade away~

Your words hit me in all the right places as I nod and look at the screen, wiggling my ass, reveling in how I look. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask, not afraid at all, just curious.

"This." And you push your cock into my unbelievably wet pussy.

I scream. "Yes!!... but what, mm, was that about my old self?"

~Not a thing Jenny. This is who you are~ Through my moaning and melting, I hear you whisper, "God, you really haven't been fucked in a year." That makes me moan louder as, like your impressive cock, the truth of what's happening to my body sinks in.

"I don't want to be confused anymore," I gasp, pushing back against you. "So whatever you do, do it. Please. Do it. This is your pussy, this is your cunt."

You lean in so I hear your voice through the headphones and for real. ~You will never be confused again, Jenny. This is who you are. You are mine. You are horny. You are happy~

~Always~

I gasp in raw pleasure, reveling in you as you pump into me. "I am horny, I am happy," I giggle, loving every second and inch. "I am yours. Yours, yours...mmm, I am yours..." I moan, loudly. You can feel my cunt gushing. My juices dripping down our legs as your dick does to me physically what the rest of our story has done to me mentally. With every thrust I can feel you getting bigger. Swelling up harder inside my once-rarely-used fuckhole.

I giggle and sit up, watching me as you fuck my brain to mush, all resistance dribbling between my legs, huge, swaying G cup tits, utterly unable to resist you, refuse you. "Please, cum in my cunt, Master," I say, pulling the word from the air. "I know you made me like this, but I don't give a fuck I'm yours, Master, use me, cum in me. All of this is yours to use."

I barely get the last word out before I feel your perfect cock explode inside me - taking me, my pussy, my whole body and my mind for your own and finally, after over a year, I cum, hard, watching myself do it, feeling everything go inside me, I shake, pushing back against you. "Ohhhh, yes, Master. Take your slave!" I scream out hoarsely, knowing I will never say anything truer than that.

As we catch our breath, you gently remove my headphones. "I don't think we'll need these anymore."

I roll over to face you, "Mm, no, I don't think so either," I giggle and stretch languidly, all modesty gone.

"They won't be necessary for the rest of our experiments," you say, the promise of weeks of unfulfilled fantasies lighting up your eyes. I reach between my legs and feel into my pussy, bringing up a somewhat sticky hand, licking our juices mixed together. "Mm, you wanna know something, Master?"

"Of course, darling."

"You're probably not really my boyfriend, my memory is full of holes. Things I know are true but aren't...but I don't care." I wink at the screen of me. "Obeying you feels so good."

You pause, contemplating me for a moment before speaking. "Maybe we won't throw out the headphones just yet..."

I giggle (god, when did I get so giggly?) "Please don't, it makes me so wet when you fuck with my head."

"I look forward to doing so many times in the future."

An idea strikes me. I don't know if it was there before or if you planted it but... "Ooo!!" I turn to face you on the couch, huge tits wobbling, "I've got this really cute friend, and she says she's not bi, but she constantly looks at my boobs, and, oh, god it would be so hot to help you do what you did to her, to me."

"I'm always looking for new subjects, Jenny, you know that."

Grinning, I lean down to your cock. "I want to make her beg for permission to eat my pussy while you fuck her." I begin to lick your cock clean, moaning around it, eagerly, wantonly.

"I think we can make that happen. How's your first cock taste?"

"Like my first taste of everything, Master", I rest my tits against your cock. "Did I turn out like you thought?"

"Better."

"Mmm, good." I can feel you starting to grow in my mouth and funnily enough, as my saliva soaks your superb cock, my pussy lips are soaking my cunt. I'm going to need you inside more than my head again soon.

"I do have one question if that's ok," I moan through a mouthful of your swollen cock. "Why do you keep calling me Jenny? My name is-" but you cut me off by placing the headphones over my ears and the subsequent flood of warmth from my privates overshadows your voice beginning to echo again.

~one last thing, Jenny, it's time to say goodbye to Carmen~

"Oh ok," I giggle, having fingered myself to four orgasms as I tell you about this amazing dream. "Goodbye Carmen. I'll miss you."

12