All Comments on 'Hi, My Name is Aiden Ch. 01'

by mountainp1215

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
willmasonwillmasonwillmasonwillmasonover 11 years ago
nice realism

Well told, sensuous and realistic. Your sudden and unexpected urge to taste his come was realistic and wonderfully told. The reaction of the best friend when you decided to take his cock in your mouth just as he was coming was also highly believable. As a high school kid with little or no experience (and presumably at least some doubt as to your sexuality), he can't believe you want his jizz in your mouth, so he tries to stop you. That was much like I did when a girl very unexpectedly blew me for the first time, when I was just expecting to make out, long before porn videos were available on computers for high school kids to watch and "learn" both good and bad lessons from. I couldn't imagine she wanted that sticky mess in her mouth, so I pulled out and cupped my hand over my spurting dick to try to catch it... That seems so funny now, but at the time, it was exactly where my head was.

Stories that read like stock porno plots lack realism and get boring fast, but this one makes you believe it really happened that way. I want to read more of your work and hope these well-intended tips don't offend: Give the best friend a name, so the reader can imagine him better. Develop a little more of how you came to the point of getting kissed by a best friend, as that's not all that common among high school boys who are presumably straight. Tell the reader how his cock felt on your lips and tongue when you first engulfed it. After all, it was the first time you sucked a cock, right? That's a big moment; describe it! Tell us how it felt and tasted when his jizz hit your tongue and taste buds. Balance the romantic stuff with vivid descriptions of bodies and body parts (and the things they do), as your readers are overwhelmingly males -- and most of us like hot images. Proofread, of course. He looked up in shock, not shook. Spellchecker won't catch those... Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great!!!

Loved all of it

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot

I love reading about first time cocksucking experiences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous