Hi Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie, take that Cup..show em how it's done..Josie took the McDonalds Pop cup and took a vigorous sip...and she dropped to her knees, started licking her boots and started livcking her boots..Now, that's proper slave Behavior..no hesitation and a flow that looks normal and natural, no matter where it is..whether in a Hotel Lobby or in a Parking lot somewhere.

She took a curved dick made of metal that looked like a Chastity but it was a funnel and she said...maybe this mode of ingestion will be more in line with your Sissy Fantasies...she put in in my Mouth and I put my lips around it like a Dick..Deep throat it she said..I did.oh..it's too low..ok..like this..and she poured a third of the cup into the funnel and i ingested the liquid of pee.

It contains Vitamins, Nutrients, Sissy and estrogen that are good for you...she said.

Estrogen means more sensitive skin, especially when shaved and properly stockinged in Sissy lace and it will grow your Titties and make them very sensitive..You may also have mood swings..and become very emotional...and then your Dick will shrink and become a true Sissy Clitty.

So, you must go cook now..in a few days, we ll start your new Menu beefed up by more estrogen, a few Alpha Blockers to limit your Mood Swings..Josie looked at me and sighed...Yes I know Josie..Castration is a cheaper and better option and maybe in the end, you ll agree with her.

So, you have the Essentials now Sissy...and like my oiled heels a bit more while I french Josie...Josie gets very physical and sensuous once she's ingested that boot wax...she said with a wicked Giggle.

TO BE CONTINUED

12