All Comments on 'Hibiscus Films'

by FlynnTalwar

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A beautiful and touching story. Thank you!

markellymarkellyalmost 2 years ago

I’m adding this story to my favorites. You have real talent, this is a great read, I smiled and laughed and on occasions did both at the same time. A great read, you did well with this and it’s well worth the five stars I gave it. Please keep this up.

se7en0x4Dse7en0x4Dalmost 2 years ago

What a lovely story. Great work!!!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Very sweet tale, well written, with well-developed characters and a hopeful attitude. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 2 years ago

Nice story. Thank you very much.

Cali_LoveCali_Lovealmost 2 years ago

That was good. Thanks for sharing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even if I hadn't read a bunch of LW BTB's lately, this was a great story.

Thanks - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! What more needs to be said?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. You just keep knocking out nicely written, well plotted stories. Good on you!

JFpuff02JFpuff02almost 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your great story!

stewartbstewartbalmost 2 years ago

Sorry to reach the end! Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but there were a few items that didn’t make sense.

Juno’s willingness to screw him in the limo didn’t quite fit her personality or the story line.

Why she gaslit him because of what others were saying showed her to be rather shallow. This also seemed to be a simple plot device that was out of place.

Why didn’t he tell her early on his true name? And why didn’t she recognize him?

reader1000reader1000almost 2 years ago

Great backstories, strong character development, and a really fun plot. Fine work. Even some Canadian cultural differences. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great piece of writing, well executed and with an element of ‘too good to be true’ which enhances any good story. I almost didn’t read it due to your warning about the exchangeability of the names as I hate name confusion, but you didn’t need the warning here as it was only a stage name and the whole thing really only had two characters.

FlynnTalwarFlynnTalwaralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, this is really humbling. Especially SouthernCrossfire commenting, who's a legend here?! Was not expecting this. Thanks, everyone. 💛

blackdragon54blackdragon54almost 2 years ago
One point

I’m from the GTA and know most of the places you mentioned…. Should have wrote that winter lately is an every other year thing depending where you are lol

Great story!!!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 2 years ago
A great read!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed this!!!!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Great characters and so well written! Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do like your style of writing and I do like your style of dealing with 'sexual social matters' (i.e. consent, giving everybody his/her own image of relationships/their own time, space and fantasies to develop a relationship).

But - it's a big But: I don't think I like the Fairy Tale aspects: Neither does Felipe need to be a famous and well off actor, nor does Juno need to be a world class (screen) writer at the end.

2 degrees less succesful would have been as impressive, but still much more relatable and realistic.

Nevertheless keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to your next story.

ThefirefliesThefirefliesalmost 2 years ago

This story is excellent, where it’s been a while since a story has caused me to ignore the things I should actually be doing in life, which is what this one did. Suffice to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Romance. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I did like this a lot, but please when writing stories about farms or growing crops look stuff up. 100 acres isn’t squat. As a square that’s about 600 yards on a side or meters give or take. Plop a house in the center of that and any decent telephoto lens will get a clear detailed picture. The amount of food that could be grown on it wouldn’t feed the crew that was described as working there. I have seen this in other writers as to the reality of “feeding” homeless people off of a few city lots. Some very tasty vegetables can be grown there but even a big garden like we had growing up , about two city lots didn’t even grow enough vegefor a family of six for the year. During the summer we gave away what we couldn’t can, dry or freeze. But by February we were buying vegetables until June when the first stuff was ready.

mildcolonialboymildcolonialboyalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Yes it is a fairy story, but a good one. The characters have flaws and seem human. Tis helped me suspend disbelief. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's even more of a tale than your previous ones. Anyway, I'm sure there's a next "Sandalwood" eventually

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

5 stars - another great story and thankfully with a Canadian flair.

Keep writing, because they just keep getting better.

FlynnTalwarFlynnTalwaralmost 2 years agoAuthor

You guys are really kind. But it's also funny that you're messing me up a bit. So far I've read here that some people love the fairy tale aspect, while others prefer more realistic stories.

And someone's actually waiting for another part to Sandalwood or another story *like* Sandalwood? I'll always be in love with Cole Gundersen, seeing as how he was my first, but I'm going to let him and Maya rest.

Thanks so much for sharing in my obsession with me. Glad to see my nights staring at the ceiling, figuring out plotholes haven't been for naught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great, well written, engaged me all the way.

A little fairy tale - ish -- but that is what this site is all about

Gotta agree with the farm size comment - if you ever do an edit make it 10,000 acres (4000 ha)

Please do NOT stop writing

gbamin9gbamin9almost 2 years ago

what a great story. thank you!

Archie58Archie58over 1 year ago

Well written, feel good work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally loved this. Nico helping Felipe figure it out was the perfect clincher to bring them back together. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a thoroughly wonderful read. Really helped give a pick-me-up since I'm feeling under the weather. Always enjoy learning more about the GTA. Can't wait to read your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're truly a talent. Thank you.

G

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I dOn'T wAnT tO bRiNg a ChIlD iNtO tHiS wOrLd"

Good lord, your stories sometimes sound like screeds with eugenicist, anti-human bullshit like this. She's not a good person for going behind her husband's back. I finished reading, but that shit ruined the story.

Rapier875Rapier87512 months ago

Very nice, loved it, 5 Stars !

bdave2bdave24 months ago

Your writing is a delight.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dear Anonymous -"I dOn'T wAnT tO bRiNg a ChIlD......"

Where does it hurt? What did the bad man do to you?

Thanks FlynnTalwer

Excellent writing, feels like actual conversation. Which is a high bar that not many achieve.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

Juno is a lovely person, devoting so much of her life to helping disadvantaged people. It is wonderful that this led to her finding the love of her life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlynnTalwar@FlynnTalwar
Thanks for dropping by. I'm a long-time writer but only recently joined Literotica when I was able to get back into my craft for love and no longer for money. My stories will almost always feature interracial couples, although that's not by far the main theme of any of them....

SIMILAR Stories