Hidden Acres Ch. 00 - Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that bother you?" she asked hesitantly.

"I don't know," Kyle answered cautiously. "I mean, on one level it is exciting, right? The taboo of it all." His words came quicker as she nodded in agreement. "There is an awful lot of porn about it these days, so people must think it's hot." She dug her fingers into his thigh deeper, unable to control her own growing excitement. "Does it bother you mom?"

"I don't know," she said breathlessly. The storm of nervous knots in her stomach was churning like a hurricane. "I mean," she wet her dry lips, "it certainly doesn't turn me off, if you know what I mean?"

"No, I can see that," Kyle said, his eyes locked on her heaving chest and the pink tips of her nipples trying to tear through the lace mesh.

For her part, Lydia could see that the idea was a big turn on for her son, whose cock was tenting his shorts as it lay across his hip. What she'd have given if it had grown out under the hem of his shorts and the head had poked out.

They sat in silence, the only sound was their breathing. Lydia bit her lip, unable to push herself over the cliff and she finally stood up on trembling legs. Kyle stood up with her and she hugged him, relishing the feel of his hot rod pressing against her. She thrust her chest into him, letting him get a good feel of her round tits pressing against his naked chest.

"I've got to get to bed," she whispered.

"Me too," Kyle said, choking a little.

"Good night sweetie," Lydia said and kissed him, her lips catching the corner of his mouth. She ached to kiss him properly, to thrust her tongue into his mouth. The weeks of teasing had weakened her walls, but they hadn't crumbled completely.

She turned and left him to watch her as she carried her robe back to her bedroom. She knew that the nighty only covered the top half of her ass, so her cheeks were peeking out for him to stare at. Arousal inflamed her as she moved towards the hall and she wondered if he could see her full body blush. At the corner, she turned and saw that her son was staring at her in a haze, his cock fully erect and in desperate need. Blowing him a kiss, she stepped into the darkness and raced to her room.

He'll be stroking himself tonight for sure. Lydia could picture her son with his hand wrapped around his cock, his legs spread wide as he fantasized about her. Would he use the panties he'd stolen last night? Would he sniff them again? 'Too bad he didn't have the one's I'm wearing right now', she thought. 'This pair is absolutely drenched and fresh!'

That gave her another thought and before she could think too much about it, she opened her door and peered into the dark hall. The light in the living room was out and it seemed as if Kyle was in his room. Creeping along, her own heartbeat as loud as a marching band in her ears, she stopped at his door and listened. A steady creaking could be heard and she smiled stupidly like a girl in love.

Opening his door, she stepped in quickly and shut it. Kyle had bolted upright but he did not make a sound. In the ghostly light she could see he had her black panties wrapped around his thick pole.

"I brought you something," she whispered and stepped to the side of his bed. Pulling up her baby doll nighty, she peeled the cream colored panties off of her hips and slid them down her legs. Stepping out of them, she took them in her right hand and pushed him back into a lying position with her left. Kyle allowed her to guide him as he stared up at his mother with wonderment.

Lydia's blood boiled and her pussy was bubbling with need as she brought her pungent underwear to her boy's face and held them over his mouth and nose. Kyle took a deep breath of her and groaned, his hand suddenly began jerking his cock again. She stepped back, allowing him to hold her panties to his face as she watched him in action.

"That's it baby," she cooed. "Show me how you stroke that cock of yours. Show me how you beat that meat while you think of me."

Kyle growled, staring at her through the leg hole of her soiled panties thick with the smell of her overheated pussy. His nostrils flared as he inhaled her essence into him, his cock sliding through the surrogate cunt his fingers made.

Lydia couldn't help herself, she had to finger herself as she watched her son. The two engaged in a vicarious fuck that neither had ever dreamed would come true but had fantasized about for some time. She didn't know how long Kyle had wanted her. Suddenly she wondered if it had been all through puberty and the thought only filled her with even more desire.

"That's it baby," she whispered hoarsely, her voice filled with need. "Jack off for mommy while I finger my cunt. Oh god baby, it looks so good! You look so good. Jack it for me. Jack it for me while I fuck my pussy with my hand!"

Kyle moaned and groaned, his hand a blur on his shaft and then he was spraying cum everywhere. Lydia let out a surprised cry and then Kyle was next to her, his hand covering her mouth. She could smell the cum on his fingers pressed up under her nose and she swooned. Her legs gave out and she slumped into him, her fingers still drilling her hungry hole. She came with a fury and only Kyle's hand clamped over her lips kept her voice from carrying throughout the house.

He had laid her down on his bed. His cock, still hard and oozing sticky seed from the tip, was pressed against her bare leg. Her free hand slipped around his neck and she pulled him close. The kiss she'd wanted to give him just a bit ago that seemed so impossible, came easily now. Her mouth opened and she welcomed in his hot, tender tongue. They kissed as no mother and son should, but happened a lot more in Hidden Acres than many people knew or guessed.

Kyle allowed her to catch her breath and then helped his mother sit up. They stared at each other for a long time, enjoying the feel of being close, both filled with wonderment and doubt. At last she giggled and then he quickly joined in, each shushing the other so that they didn't wake Kyle's dad.

"We'll talk later," Lydia said when he opened his mouth to say something. "Good night, son," she drawled.

Kyle laid back down in bed as she pressed her fingers against his chest. With one last open mouthed kiss that promised there would be more, she slipped from his bedroom.

In her own room, Lydia leaned heavily against the bathroom wall, unable to believe what had happened. She moved to clean herself up and as she pulled off her nighty saw the smear of semen on her upper thigh. Wiping it away with her finger, she brought it to her mouth and sucked it clean.

As she lay down next to her husband, reliving the elicit moments of forbidden lust with her son, the last thought she had before she drifted off to sleep was, 'I hope it's his mother that Jordan has the hots for.'

12