Hidden Acres Ch. 01

Story Info
Afternoon delight in a sleepy town.
3.3k words
4.46
53.8k
72

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers

All characters over the age of 18.

A sleepy little town, seemingly lost in time, Hidden Acres was located well off any highway and the only people who seemed to find it were travelers hopelessly lost. The locals were friendly, if standoffish, salt of the earth folks. It had it's uppercrust socialites, blue collar workers and growing families like any other American town, but the people of Hidden Acres were drawn to a way of life modern people would recoil from. The tendrils of this primal force were long and patient. Even those who moved to this idyllic village late in life were eventually brought around, much to their delight.

###

She steered her car through the quiet neighborhood, quite pleased with herself. Sandra Wainwright had had a busy Friday between the Junior League meeting, meal prep for her parents and a bit of a flirt with the pool boy. It was the last that left a cheeky smile upon her lips and a warm glow to her skin that she relished. The sight of Johnny's johnson tenting his board shorts had given her a tickle where she liked it and now as she remembered the moment it was happening all over again. By the time she pulled up to the curb outside her parent's ranch home her breasts ached and her nipples were hard.

Getting out of the car, she smoothed her skirt and adjusted her angora sweater down. It wasn't yet too warm to wear the figure hugging top, but soon it would be and that would be a shame. It was her favorite and she simply loved the way it looked on her.

A car honked as it drove by and the man in the car turned his head to gawk at her. Still feeling the glow, she brushed her soft blond hair over her ear and gave him a coy smile, her red lips parting to reveal brilliant white teeth. Another honk and Sandra looked up at the same time as the driver did and saw another car in the street. There had nearly been a collision! The second driver yelled out his window as they passed one another and then they were gone.

Sandra hadn't always been beautiful. In high school she was awkward and geeky, her lanky body did not have the curves she would later acquire. As such, she had never been very popular. Once she'd had a baby though, the extra weight filled her out in ways she could never have expected and absolutely loved. Her breasts had grown two cup sizes and her derriere had rounded out very nicely. She had expected to lose the weight after the baby was born, but three years later it all seemed permanent, for which she was ecstatic. So was her husband, Dave.

Grabbing the containers from the back seat, Sandra made her way to the front door and knocked. A moment later her mother answered and ushered her in with a hug and kiss to the cheek.

"You don't have to bring us food all the time," her mother, Edna, admonished. "I can cook, you know?"

"Yes mother, I know. These are just in case meals."

"Just in case I go-" the older woman's words were cut off by a hacking cough. When she recovered she said, "Just in case I go tits up."

Sandra guided her mother to her recliner and offered her a glass of water from the end table. "You know it's not like that. I just want to make sure that if you get too tired you won't have to go to all the trouble." Once she saw her mother had recovered she said, "I'll just put these away."

In the kitchen Sandra opened the freezer and saw that the meals she had made the previous week were all gone. Placing the plastic containers inside, she turned to see that the empties were stacked on the counter in preparation for her visit. 'She may be able to cook,' Sandra thought, 'but I think her and dad would prefer I do it for them.' Shaking her head, she smiled at her mother's brave attitude.

Returning to the living room she found her mother dozing. Grabbing an afghan off the sofa, she tucked her mother in for a nice nap. Looking about, she wondered where her father was and then a second later she realized she should have known. He would be in the study.

"Daddy? Are you not going to come visit with me?" Sandra called out as she headed down the hall.

Her father, Earl, at 65 was five years younger than her mother. He was in much better health than his wife and though he took good care of Edna, her condition had taken its toll on him. He could be out living a very active life, but Edna wouldn't have been able to keep up. Even so, he kept busy and exercised in his own way to stay fit. Sandra's mother often remarked that the widows at church were all watching for her to die so they could kick her body to the side as they scrambled to get their hands on her husband.

She found him in his study, his back to the door as he worked at his computer. Sandra thought to surprise him by sneaking up from behind and covering his eyes with her hands, like he did with her when she was little. On tiptoes she approached and was about to reach around his face when she caught sight of his computer monitor.

A woman with blond hair and huge fake titties was being hammered by an obscenely large cock. The veiny shaft was slick as it slammed into her reddened pussy, her large labia flapping wildly with the force of his thrusts. The squishy sounds of their fucking was louder than the woman's muted moans and the huffing breath of the male actor.

The ember of arousal she had felt earlier suddenly flared to life and she felt herself gush with excitement. Her nipples became erect in an instant and if she had bothered to look, she'd have seen them poking through her sweater. Suddenly she felt very hot, her face red and her pussy aching.

Ever since she gave birth to Janie, Sandra found that she got excited very easily, sometimes to her dismay. A stray thought would cause her to become slightly aroused and the sight of her husband naked was more than enough to put her in the mood for a good roll in the hay. Luckily Dave always seemed to be ready for whatever she wanted.

Now it was happening in her parent's home and she was shocked. Not only by what her father was looking at, but by her reaction to it. Looking down over her father's shoulder, she saw that he had his cock in his hand and he was stroking himself. Sandra's nostrils flared as she caught the scent of a man in the throes of passion. The smell of a hard, spit covered cock was one she knew well now and it sent her brain haywire. With a gasp, she fell back against the corner of his desk.

"Oh god!" Earl cried out, trying to catch his daughter who appeared to have fainted. She sat on the desk but was leaning over to the side and would have fallen had he not grabbed her. "Baby? Baby are you okay?"

Sandra blinked, her head filled with the concerned voice of her dad. What happened? She wondered silently. Her whole body was warm, too warm. She felt like she was on fire and the clothes she wore were choking her. Opening her eyes she looked up into her father's face and smiled to brush away his concerns. Looking down she saw that he was standing there in a sharp dress shirt and his slacks and boxers around his knees. His cock was jutting from his groin, standing proudly and challenging.

Earl, assured his daughter was okay for the moment, suddenly realized his state and rushed to cover himself while spewing apologies. "Oh baby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You shouldn't see me this way, I thought I had more time."

"Don't be," Sandra whispered, her eyes locked on his engorged cock. "I'm not."

Earl didn't hear her, or pretended not to, as he tried to get his pants up, but the belt loop was hooked on something on the underside of the chair. He tried to kick free, but it wouldn't come loose and he fell back into the chair.

"Mmmm," Sandra moaned and slid from the desk in a trance. She pushed his hands away and knelt between his legs before she took hold of him with her dainty, french manicured fingers. Her father groaned while he urged her to stop, albeit with weak protests that quickly died off. "Let me help,daddy."

Earl groaned, covering his eyes in shame and embarrassment. Sandra loved the feel of him in her hand, the incredible heat and the surprising stiffness for a man his age. She guessed he had a lot of good years of use left by the feel of him. Sliding her soft hand up and down his shaft, she could feel every pulse of his heartbeat in his cock.

He was sticky as his lubrication had started to dry up, so Sandra spit on his cock as she had done with her husband's. Her father groaned deeply, almost primally, at his daughter's wanton act. She gripped him tightly before she worked her saliva into his skin, stroking him from base to tip and then going back for more.

"Oh that is so nasty, daddy!" He looked down to see that Sandra was now watching the video that had never stopped playing. On the screen the woman was on her back and the man was fucking her mouth. "I never knew you liked to watch porn."

Sandra turned to look up at her father, her face a mask of lust and need. Deep inside her she knew that she should be appalled at her actions, but something had snapped and she kind of liked that she didn't feel the guilt. She loved her dad, had always thought of him as an attractive man, so why shouldn't she do this for him? He obviously needed it and right now, so did she.

"Oh you are so hard daddy," Sandra said, adding a pouty lilt to her voice. His cock twitched in her hand at the word 'daddy', sending a delicious spark to her already overheated pussy. "I like your cock, daddy. It feels so good in my little hand. I love the way it feels when I stroke you. I think I'll do this a lot from now on. It'll be a regular part of my visits." He grew even stiffer in her grip at the thought of return engagements.

She stroked his cock as she gazed up at him, her small hand barely able to grasp his thick root fully. Once more she spit on his cock to increase his pleasure and she got a wicked thrill of the wet sounds that filled the study as she jerked him off. It wasn't long before he began to tremble and then he was shooting gobs of white, sticky jizz out of the slit atop the purple head of his cock. Sandra sighed in pleasure, her chest heaving as she continued to work every drop out of him.

When he was finished her hand was covered in his load and she loved it. She had become engrossed in the sight and blinked when she realized that her father was staring down at her. His eyes were locked on her pretty face, wondering what was coming next. With a sweet smile that seemed so out of place for the moment, she let go of his softening flesh and brought the back of her hand to her mouth. With exaggerated slowness, she pushed her tongue out to taste his seed.

"Mmmm," she moaned appreciatively. "I like the way you taste, daddy." Her father's face was red, whether it was from embarrassment or shame or desire, Sandra couldn't really tell. Feeling he needed a minute to compose himself, she excused herself to get cleaned up.

After washing her hands in the bathroom, Sandra returned to the study to find that her father had pulled his pants up and shut off the porn video. "All better?" she asked cheerfully. She chuckled at the dumb grin on his face and his exuberant nodding. "Well," she began, all business like, "I'll be back next week. In the meantime, take good care of mom, call me if you need anything, and bookmark any good videos you find so that you can show me your favorite when I come back. Okay?"

Earl stared at her dumbstruck, but nodded when she held his gaze expectantly.

Sandra waved goodbye with her fingers and then blew him a kiss before she left the study. Checking in on her mother, she found that she was still asleep. With a kiss to her mother's forehead, she left the house with a satisfied sashay of her ass.

Sandra had cherished the tingle the pool boy had given her before she headed to her Junior League meeting, but after giving her father an unexpected handjob, she was positively randy. She could feel the wetness in her panties and she fought to keep from groping her breasts at stop lights, lest anyone else see. Squeezing her thighs together as she drove, she stoked the fire in the vee of her legs, hoping that her husband wasn't busy at work.

Parking the car in the lot of Darden and Bullards, she strolled into the building. The receptionist gave her a soft whistle, one woman recognizing the signs of another that was hot to trot.

"I'll hold his calls," the twenty something young woman had said. Sandra had mouthed 'thanks' with a wink as she sauntered by the desk.

Dave looked up in annoyance at the sound of his office door closing, which was quickly replaced by surprise at the appearance of his wife.

"What are you-" Dave began, but the words died in his mouth as Sandra locked the door and her fingers began to unbutton the soft sweater that held in her heaving chest. When it fell off her shoulders her nipples were pushing through the cups of the bra and even a blind man could see she was fucking horny.

"I need you," Sandra said huskily. "I need you right now."

"Baby, we don't have time-" Dave began, once more cut off as his wife rushed towards him and threw herself into his arms.

Sandra kissed him fiercely, her tongue lashing at his lips until he relented and allowed her to invade. Lipstick smeared his lips and cheeks as she attacked him with her mouth. Taking his hand she pulled it over her breast and made him squeeze her tit hard. Moaning into his mouth, she broke the kiss and spun around, hiking up her skirt.

Dave gasped at the sight of his wife in thigh highs and no panties. Her soaked underwear were sitting on the passenger seat of her car in the parking lot. Her pussy was puffy and red, the lips glistening with her wetness.

"Fuck me, Dave," Sandra whispered. "Fuck me, I need it so bad. Just fuck me!"

Confused, but not needing any explanation, Dave lowered his zipper and hauled out his hard cock and aimed it at the slit between her thighs and plunged into the hilt in one motion. Sandra cried out loudly and then bit down on her own arm to keep herself from making too much noise. The aching pit of emptiness was suddenly full of her husband's cock! She came immediately, her pussy spasming around his thick shaft. With each thrust more of her wetness gushed out, soaking his balls and the backs of her thighs.

"Oh god," Sandra huffed as he hammered her. Her round bottom jiggling with each stab of his fleshy spear. "Oh yes, that's it, that's it, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me deep. Fuck me hard!"

Dave pressed her down onto the desk and adjusted his stance so that he could get the right angle. Sandra felt so vulnerable, so totally under his control and her body responded to the animalistic rutting. The sound of his body slapping against hers a steady counter rhythm to the waves of ecstasy racing through her. She began to tremble and through a fog, wondered if she could last long enough for him to cum.

She need not worry though, soon her trembling became shaking and Dave's cock became imperceptibly harder and then he was firing his load into her starving cunt. His hot load soaked her insides and she came again, her muscles clamping onto his stalk to prevent him from escaping.

"Holy shit," Dave huffed, slumping back into his chair. Sandra's pussy was right in front of him, their spent love seeping from her pretty lips and spilling down the back of her legs.

Sandra pushed herself up from the desk and then cupped her pussy to catch the run off. Her fingers were coated in their combined juices and then she turned to see her husband sitting in his chair, his cock still out of his pants and similarly soaked. Kneeling in front of him, she dove for his cock and sucked him clean, savoring the taste of their lovemaking. When she had finished, he was starting to come alive again, but she would make him wait until he was at home. Looking up at him, she licked her fingers clean, savoring the taste in a lewd display of sluttiness.

With a kiss to his cheek, she whispered, "Thank you, baby. I needed that." Dave watched as she got dressed and then she waved goodbye with her fingers before she left the office, closing his door as she walked out.

The receptionist had smiled wickedly at the sight of Sandra as she crossed the lobby. She was the only one who noticed the wet stains on the back of Sandra's hosiery.

That night Dave was greeted by his wife in a french maid's outfit from a lingerie catalog. She handed him a scotch and led him to the couch and sat him down. As he sipped his drink she rubbed his legs over his slacks, her hand slowly inching their way to his crotch. At last her delicate fingers brushed over his growing cock and then unzipped his pants. Her husband sat in amazed, wordless wonder as she gently sucked his cock, until she brought him off at last, drinking down his seed.

When they turned in for the night she snuggled close to him and he wrapped her in his arms, kissing her on the back of her neck. As she pressed her rump into his groin he whimpered in spent surrender. Sensing her disappointment, he reached over her body and between her legs and fingered her slippery pussy until she came. Afterwards he was licking his fingers clean and then offered the last one to her, which she greedily slurped until there was no trace of her left on his hand.

The days that followed were a blurry haze for Sandra. Each moment of the day she was but a breath away from being consumed by either her recollections of her taboo encounter with her father and what may occur on her next visit, or the torrid fuck sessions she was having with her husband.

In the bedroom she sprinkled in some new dirty talk. Dave responded to her new role playing kink and even offered a few "Suck daddy's cock, won't you baby?" Sandra loved it when he did that, adding to her excitement and rewarded his efforts by acting extra lewdly for his enjoyment. When he came in her mouth, she showed him his load on her tongue and swished it around in her mouth before swallowing it all. "So good daddy, I can't wait for more," she cooed.

As exciting as each night was, she couldn't help but daydream about next Friday. It couldn't come fast enough for her.

Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers