Hidden Acres Ch. 02

Story Info
More tales of Hidden Acres.
3.6k words
4.64
28k
48

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers

All characters over the age of eighteen.

Jordan was pretending to read again. He'd been pretending to read every night for the last week when he and Dorothy, Dot to her friends, would spend their evenings in the lounge. She didn't own a television and the small, oddly constructed house didn't have cable hookups anyway, so there wasn't much point.

Jordan Thompson had moved in just after graduating high school. His mother had hooked him up with her old college roommate who lived near the college he was going to attend in the fall. His room was on the third floor of a bungalow that had two additions built that climbed the hillside it was situated on. It wasn't the Ritz, but it was cozy and cheap.

His mother, Tracy Thompson, was originally from Hidden Acres. She spoke of it wistfully to him on a number of occasions as he grew up, but he never quite understood the appeal. Now that he was living in this town that seemed lost in time, he was even more confused by her fond recollections.

Dorothy Tenant was friendly and warm, worldly in an unspoken way and exuded sensuality that made Jordan a little uneasy. She would make double entendres that made him blush and then she'd flash a smile that said 'I know what you are thinking!' He'd feel at ease in her company one minute and then she could make him nervous as hell the next.

It didn't hurt that Dot was pretty. Jordan caught himself staring at her more than once and so had she. Almost as tall as Jordan, she had a lush, feminine figure with curves that begged to be caressed and felt. Her ruddy red hair hung just past her shoulders which she would often wear up in a ponytail or clip.

As summer neared Dot wore clothes that showed a lot of skin, but she was always classy. For a woman the same age as his mother, Jordan had to admit she still had it. In the evening, as she read, she would sip her tea while relaxing in a pair of loose silk shorts and a camisole or a lacy nightgown with a light robe over for modesty. He found his gaze lingering on her exposed thighs or at her deep cleavage.

Jordan found himself with an almost constant hard on and he'd spend each night jerking out a load of cum. Sometimes he'd just shoot on his stomach, or, if he got lucky, he'd shoot it into a pair of her panties he had snaked from the bathroom earlier in the day.

"You don't seem to be getting far into that book, Jordan," Dot remarked absently.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He looked up to find that she was leafing through her magazine. He liked to look at her, happy for their conversations so that he could do it naturally and not be worried about staring at her.

Dorothy was a vision, in his eyes. She had large, jiggly breasts. The kind he liked to look at in the girly magazines he found in the garage amongst his dad's things. Her smooth, well shaped legs gave way to a plump ass that tapered to a smaller waist, giving her that hourglass figure he found so alluring. Her face was soft and tender, with kind eyes that made you melt when she smiled at you.

"Well, sweetie, you've been on that same page for three days. Don't you think it's time to give it up?"

"How do you know that I've been on the same page?"

"Never mind that for now," Dot said, tossing her magazine on the table. "Let's have a talk."

"Okay,"Jordan replied and shut his book. "What about?"

He swallowed hard as she got up from her recliner and joined him on the love seat. She pressed her smooth legs against his and the touch of her skin gave him goosebumps. Jordan could smell perfume, something he hadn't detected on her before. It was a light scent with a touch of vanilla. Reaching up, she brushed his shaggy hair out of his face and over his ear. Her soft touch reminded him of his mother for a moment, but the intense look in her eyes was entirely new.

"I know you've never lived with anyone but your parents," she began, her red lips his sole focus as she spoke. "And parents let a lot of things slide for their children. For instance, your mother might not have minded so much when you left your dirty clothes in the bathroom."

"I haven't left the bathroom a mess have I, Dot?" Jordan asked defensively. He'd hate for his mother to hear he was a slob.

"No, maybe that was a bad example." She looked away, and considered a moment and then after a deep breath she blurted out, "I am missing panties." Dot turned to look at him and he felt that rush of adrenaline he did as a kid when he knew his parents were going to punish him. Suddenly his skin was clammy and his nerves were frayed as he waited for the hammer of condemnation to come down.

"Did you take my panties, Jordan?" Her eyes were soft as she looked at him tenderly. Jordan was confused, uncertain why she wasn't furious with him, but her seeming acceptance gave him the courage to admit the obvious. Who else would have taken them? It was only the two of them in this crazy, haphazard home and Dot certainly had no reason to accuse him of something she had done herself.

"Yes," he answered at last, lowering his gaze. She took hold of his hand, her skin hot to the touch and then he lifted his head and looked at her pretty face once more. Dot was looking at him with an amused expression and his heart ached at having disappointed her. He knew she would tell his mother and then shit would really hit the fan.

"Well," she said at last, exhaling deeply and letting out a nervous laugh. "We've got the difficult part out of the way."

"Are you going to tell my mom?" Dot laughed, a sweet, condescending laugh. Jordan might have been incensed if he wasn't in such a predicament. Besides, it was no less than he deserved, he had committed the crime, he would do the time.

"No, I'm not going to tell your mom." She looked as if she thought to say more, but shook her head and dismissed the idea. "Now," she continued with more seriousness in her voice, "we need to come to an understanding, okay?"

"Okay," Jordan said slowly. What on earth was going on?

"It's normal when a man and a woman live together in close quarters that they begin to develop feelings for one another. It's nature's way." She smiled warmly at him and snuggled a little closer. Her soft breast pushed into his arm and his heart raced. Jordan could feel his cock beginning to grow in his shorts and shut his eyes tight in hopes that she wouldn't notice.

"And when one of those is a young, handsome man, well, things can build up to the point where something has to give." She nudged him and laughed softly at his embarrassment. "I can tell you that you aren't the only one who's been needing to relieve some pressure lately."

Jordan's head spun at her words. Did she just admit what he thought? Has Dot been masturbating because he moved into her home? The thought made him dizzy. A picture of her lying on her bed, her supple legs spread and a hand caressing her cunt while the other hand was groping one of her heavy breasts. His cock, slowly coming awake before, suddenly lurched in his shorts.

The sexy smile she flashed him was full of promise. A minute ago he was terrified that he'd be sent packing home because he was a pervert and now he was cuddling on the couch with the sexiest woman he'd ever been close to and she had just admitted that he was making her hot.

"I want you to know that I'm not terribly upset at you for taking my underwear," she said in what Jordan could only call 'a teacher's voice'. It was a statement of fact, devoid of judgement. "I'm more disappointed that you didn't ask." She laughed loudly this time at the look of horror on his face. "Okay, okay, I admit, there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell you would have ever asked."

"No, not a chance in hell," he croaked.

"It's been a long time since I've lived with anyone, let alone a man," Dot admitted, "I'd forgotten what it's like to be in such close proximity with someone you find attractive." Her hand had slipped from her lap and was inching up his thigh. "I was flattered when I realized my missing panties were because you had taken them. Once that happened, well, I might have made sure they were in a state you would, uh, appreciate."

Jordan swallowed hard. Her fingers on his thigh were only a scant few inches from his fully erect penis. "What do you mean?"

Dot's face was flush and her chest rose and fell with heavy breaths. He could see the points her stiff nipples were making in the robe. She licked her dry lips as she mustered the courage to answer his question.

"Well, I have a pretty good idea what you do with my underwear after you steal them. Let's just say that when you find them they've already been used once."

Jordan's eyes widened in disbelief. His vision of her pleasuring herself in bed was suddenly altered. This time she lay in bed and rubbed herself through her underwear, knowing that he'd be finding them soon after.

"Oh god," he whispered, his voice heavy with desire. "That's so fucking hot, Dot."

"Can I help you with this?" she asked as her fingers slipped over the head of his cock and began to stroke him lightly through his shorts.

Jordan could only nod and leaned back against the cushions. Dorothy slipped her hand inside his shorts and took a firm hold of his swollen flesh. She let out a deep sigh filled with need and then she was kissing him. Her full, soft lips were ravenous as she pressed against his forcefully, her tongue lashing out. He let her invade and soon the two were kissing noisily as she groped him.

He couldn't hold back any longer and he grabbed at her mouth watering melons, joining her in moaning as his fingers felt her heavy breasts. Dorothy thrust her chest into him, eager for his naive touch. Their skin was ablaze as they explored one another. Jordan was in a delirious haze as she kissed him and squeezed his cock, his hands full of her tits.

She shifted away for a moment and then she was lifting two fingers to his face. He could smell the familiar scent of her sex and then she wiped the wetness above his upper lip, just beneath his nose. Jordan breathed deeply and then moved so that he could capture her slick digits in his mouth, sucking them clean.

"Oh, you do like that, don't you?" she teased with another strong squeeze of his cock. "Do you think you'd like to get a taste fresh from the well?"

Jordan nodded his head shamelessly. Dorothy kissed him deeply once more before she pushed him back, letting go of him as they parted. She lay back on the couch and brought her leg up over his head and then pulled back her robe to reveal her panty covered mound.

"Now be a good boy and eat your dessert," she cooed.

Jordan looked at her face and then down at the vee between her legs. Reddish brown hair peeked out from the sides of the tiny white triangle of lace that covered her slit. The panty disappeared underneath her ass, a solitary strip of fabric leading the way. Her scent was strong in his nose now and he breathed it in deeply as he lowered his face.

Savoring the moment, despite his own need, he took his time and relished every second. He kissed her thighs and then worked his way up, making Dot sigh loudly and forcing her hips up off the cushion. The curly pubic hairs tickled his face before they became damp with his kisses and her rising excitement. He peeled away the lacey material and saw her fur lined slit, pink and glistening.

Licking her gash, he tasted her for the first time. Tangy and syrupy, he fell in love with it immediately. He lapped at her lips until she opened up and then he explored deeper, pushing his face between her thighs greedily. Dot moaned her approval, her fingers sliding through his hair as he kissed her cunt. She rolled her hips, causing her pussy to rub against his nose and then his chin.

Jordan found her engorged clit and teased it with his tongue. Dot let out a squeal as she jerked against him.

"Oh fuck," she cried breathlessly. "So good!"

Becoming more confident, Jordan began to lick her from the bottom of her slit to the top, circling her clit with his tongue before going back down again. He repeated this a number of times, each circuit eliciting a louder moan and a stronger thrust of her hips. At last he could feel her impending release and he concentrated on her little nubbin. Batting it back and forth gently with his tongue, he tasted the wetness of her pussy as it flowed freely.

"Oh fuck! Fuck yes, baby! Fuck me with your mouth!" Dot's hands grabbed his head tightly, holding him in place as she rolled her hips against his outstretched tongue. Her cries went silent as her mouth hung open and she came. Jordan felt her thighs close around him tightly, preventing any escape as he continued to savor her pussy.

Finally Dot's body relaxed and she pushed him away from her. As he sat up she laughed at the dumbstruck grin upon his face. Then she pulled him close and gave him a soul kiss. She let out little whimpers and moans as she tasted herself upon his mouth and cheeks. Finally she lay back, a smug smile upon her face and breathed deeply in satisfaction.

"Now it's your turn," she said softly.

Jordan, his cock aching with need, watched as she freed herself from him and then knelt before him as he sat on the couch. She yanked on his shorts, forcing him to lift his ass as she pulled them down and tossed them over her shoulder. His cock stood up proudly from a nest of bushy pubic hair. Dot licked her lips as she took hold of him, her eyes growing wide in delight. She thumbed the clear liquid pooled at the slit on the head and smeared it down his shaft. Moving so that her face was over the top of his pole, she let some saliva drip from her mouth and this too she worked into his skin.

Jordan groaned as she worked the wetness into him, her hand gliding up and down his cock slowly. He could already feel the pressure building in his balls and as if on cue, she cradled them with her free hand, needing them gently.

"Do you like the taste of my pussy, Jordan?" Dot asked huskily. When he nodded she let go of his nuts and reached down between her legs. Bringing her hand back, her fingers were slick with the remains of her orgasm and she painted his cock with it. "So do I."

Jordan gasped when she plunged her mouth on his cock, tasting their mixed fluids. Hot and wet, her lips slipped along his shaft, taking his length into her mouth until it pushed against the back of her throat. Dorothy squeezed the last inches not covered by her lips and stroked it slowly. As she pulled back, she stroked the entire length of his cock until only the crown remained between her lips.

"Mmmm," she moaned, her eyes closed in pleasure. Jordan fought the urge to close his own eyes, he wanted to see everything. The sight of this mature woman, his mother's age no less, sucking his cock, giving him his first ever blowjob, was something he wanted to remember for the rest of his life. Her plump lips pursed around his shaft gave him another tingle and he knew that at any moment he was going to explode.

"It's okay, baby," Dot purred. "This is for you. You just let go whenever you are ready." She gave him a sultry wink when he nodded vigorously.

She took his cock back into her mouth, stroking his steely hard flesh with her lips and hand. Precum leaked copiously as she sucked on him, giving her a taste of the reward to come. Her soft fingers gently massaged his boiling nuts. Jordan began to thrust his hips at her face, anxious to be as deep in her mouth as she could manage. Dorothy was no stranger to blowjobs and took all of him until her nose was pressed into his abdomen.

Jordan let out a guttural, primal groan. Dot hummed, giving him a new set of sensations to deal with. He began to tremble and he let out a series of higher pitched staccato moans. His hands found her hair and he held her head in place as he tried to thrust further into her, but there was nowhere to go.

Then he started to cum. He felt the first jet explode from his cock and then Dot pulled back until just the head was in her mouth, her fingers coaxing him to keep shooting. She plunged back down again, her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft, like a velvet vise, her tongue bathing the underside with love. Again and again she plunged her mouth over his cock, each time drawing more spunk from his nuts.

Jordan finally exhaled deeply and sank into the couch, spent. When he opened his eyes, he couldn't keep them open when his orgasm hit, he found Dot smiling up at him, the tip of his cock still trapped between her lips. She opened her mouth and he saw it was filled with his seed and her saliva. Dot let the sticky, viscous mixture slip from mouth and it oozed down along his shaft. She wrapped her hand around his still semi hard cock and stroked him.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she realized he was getting harder in her hand. With a look of determination, she kept at it, enjoying the feel of his hardness in her hand.

"Can you do it again, slugger?" she asked, taunting.

Jordan nodded with determination. "Can I see your boobs?"

Dot let go of him for a moment and shrugged off her robe. She wore a white silk half slip that barely contained her heavy bosom and as she whisked it off Jordan's mind melted. The sight of her delicious orbs, so round and soft, capped by dark nipples surrounded by rosy areolas.

"Would you like to fuck them?" she offered with a gleam in her eyes. She laughed as he gave her a broad grin and nodded in excitement. "Ok baby, you asked for it."

Dot ran her hands through his pubic hair and gathered up the wetness. With one hand she stroked his cock and the other she smeared his goo on her chest, making the valley of her cleavage slick. Then she sat up higher on her knees and wrapped her tits around his cock, enveloping his shaft with her warm, slippery boobs.

"Oh god, I haven't done this in ages," she sighed. "I'd forgotten how good this feels."

Jordan watched as this incredibly sexy woman stroked him with her boobs. The head would almost disappear with each upstroke and then it would nearly bump into her chin as she leaned forward. Wrapped in her blazing tit flesh, squishy noises filled the room as the makeshift lubricant was sloshed around.

"Oh fuck," Jordan moaned. "Holy shit, that is amazing!"

"I'm glad you like it baby," Dot beamed. "You're making me feel so good. I love the feel of your hot rod between my big tits!"

It wasn't long before Jordan was blasting off again. This time he splattered cum all over Dot's chin and neck. She kept the pressure on his cock, trapping him in her fleshy vise. His load oozed out his slit and puddled in the crevices where her tits smothered his shaft.

"Oh fuck baby," Dot sighed, her voice tremulous. Jordan watched as she shook almost imperceptibly and then he realized she was having another orgasm. Her closed eyes fluttered and she bit her lip as her brow furrowed tightly. "Oh god," she sighed at last, looking at him lovingly.

Separating themselves after they'd regained their breath, Dot requested that Jordan grab a couple of washcloths from the bathroom. Once their cleanup was done she kissed him wetly on the cheek and hugged him tightly. Her naked breasts pressed against his skin caused his cock to stir and she laughed.

"Well, I think you will have to take care of that one yourself." She took his hand and pressed something soft and wet into his hand.

Without looking Jordan knew it was the panties she had been wearing.

Agnol
Agnol
1,633 Followers