All Comments on 'Hidden Acres Ch. 09'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Five Stars! I would have have it a Ten if possible. The town of Logan or Hidden Acres is looking good. Is there another family that is really close friends with the Austin family? Maybe a family from their church or school that enjoy the HA Way? The brother, sister, in-laws is great but try and get the grandmother involved soon. There are many stories that can come out of Hidden Acres and its town. Please keep going with surprises, fun and happy families galore!

I’ll be looking forward to Ch. 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! How about Sandra and her father Earl, and her husband Dave with his mother Ellie, all getting together for a foursome? Please keep the stories of Hidden Acres coming.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelalmost 3 years ago

Good chapter, and thanks for the detailed ritual performed by Elaine and family. I have one nitpick - When Sandra was sharing her story with Dave's siblings and husbands, she did not bring up about her own grandmother Nancy's revelation about the Jocaline order and the fact that her own mother scorned it. Sandra knew that the rest of Uncles and Aunt had participated. It seems to me that The Wainwrights would have known about Nancy's family (whose surname I have yet seen). Perhaps you are going to cover that later? Especially, now that I look back on in in Chapter 7 you had Dave admit to Sandra that she and her family were being somewhat shunned. That makes it sound as if Sandra's Grandmother, Uncles and Aunts live else where. I hope you clear this up in later chapters. I think I need to create a scorecard for myself to keep track. Also, not even a nit, but could a future chapter just concentrate on Lydia and Kyle. It seems that poor Kyle has not really gotten any mommy time. Keep it up, I find stories like this fascinating!

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi12 days ago

Nagyon tetszik a történet. Folytasd mert biztos nem egyedi család.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES