All Comments on 'Hidden Acres Ch. 11'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have enjoyed reading the Hidden Acres stories and look forward to Ch. 12. Please keep the series fun with lots of happy families taking part in the HA way of loving. I hope to see Ch. 12 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lots of potential for many more Hidden Acres stories. I’m looking forward to Ch. 12. Hopefully more families, mother-son, father-daughter combinations are to come. Thanks for the first 11 chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Will there ever be a Ch. 12 to Hidden Acres? I surely hope so!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelalmost 3 years ago

I am enjoying this series, but not sure I like this darkness you are introducing into the Jocaline order. Elaine seemed enough of a controlling bitch and now it turns out that it started with Elaine's mother-in-law, Anne and all because Dot who didn't know about Anne's plan. And if Anne wanted that pairing she was doing nothing to protect Dot from her religious nut of a mother. And now Elaine knows about Tracy and Jordan. I was enjoying the aspect of incest, but to throw in this pettiness just seems to off-key for me. Given how Elaine greeted Lydia, you would think that she would welcome new members but instead has this feud with Dot which is probably going to spill over onto Tracy. I look forward to see how this unfolds.

One minor personal nit. Of all of the mother/son stories in this series, it seems that Lydia and her son have yet to have their own 1:1. You started that story off with his dad being somewhat an a-hole and not interested in his wife then suddenly he 180's and is all over her? And her son's first experience is with his dad? Even Jordan got to have his mother to himself for the first time, poor Kyle has to be content with just a blowjob?

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

The Austin's sure are an UPPITY clan.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi13 days ago

Élvezem a sorozatot, sajnálom, hogy nem oda születtem, mert nagyon élveztem volna ott élni.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES