Hidden Beneath My Black Birthday

Story Info
A panty crafter is appreciated in the woods.
822 words
4.23
1.2k
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

I feel the twigs and dried leaves underfoot as I stand legs apart in the woods. You can't see my long blonde hair or my red painted smile as I wear a black hood over my head. I'm naked apart from my slightly ribbed, organic cotton Birthday Brief. And my knickers are wet as the cool breeze licks my nipples. I'm told my deep brown eyes allure - but today I can't see a thing. The head covering heightens my other senses. I pose for the 'Inside Flesh' photo shoot.

The duo take photos. They direct me and I'm subservient and blind. One of my photographers asks me to lean forwards to expose my bum. I sigh as my tight cotton knickers glides across my labia. I can feel that horny ticking of my clitty and there's winged sensations across my taut belly.

My customers often tell me how horny they feel as they imagine me making their panties. Some wives dress their men in my exquisite sissy knickers that I cut and sew. The men tell me how my panties are like the sweetest hug. They tell me how their cocks dance as my fabrics caress them. One lady orders 2 pairs a week as she's forever changing her sodden knickers. But best of all, I like to wear my own creations and meditate on how they make my punters horny.

The art installation duo gasp. I can only hear a struggle. And I freeze with fear. Are they being tied to a nearest tree? I try to unmask but my body won't do what my mind commands. I am frozen in nothing but hood and knickers. I smell the scents of lavender and men's aftershave. I feel someone's short, hot breath on my shoulder. There are men. And there's women too. How many are there? And where are 'Inside Flesh'?

I feel the familiar softness of cotton brushing my back. There's fishnet being stroked against my thigh. Someone is caressing my breast with a pair of my mesh panties. Is that the stiff sheen of PVC?

I hear the camera couple heavy breathing. What is going on? 'Oh! But my fabrics feel like a kaleidoscope of kink as customers panty worship my slight body. My hot pussy feels the breeze; the coolness of air on wet ribbed cotton. My knickers cling to my arousal. Still they tease me with my panties creations. And their hands! I'd not know where to look if I could see.

A rough hand reaches inside my damp gusset. As fingers splay my petals, quivering digits hook inside. His palms repeats against my thickly trimmed landing strip. My knickers pull between my cheeks and they glide with his frigging actions. A woman's touch flicks my hard nipple. And there's a greedy mouth on my other tit.

Still he frigs. My sensory deprivation accentuates the wet sound of my pussy. He kneads my aching clit as they polish me everywhere with my luxurious fabrics. I think I hear one photographer climax. The sounds of hot jizz hitting leaves makes me lick my dry lips. And still he wanks me as I fall into someone's breasts. Whoever it is, she's got big boobs. My thoughts try to count my sexy caressers but they dissipate in lusty bliss. The forest floor scrapes and crackles underfoot as my back arches. My knees start to crumble as I'm wanked and pleasured. My body is a fleshy sheet of pin pricks. How I gasp. How I fight for breath! I gasp and collapse and explode. My hot spray hits dried leaves and drips from my drenched knickers. I collapse in ecstasy. My hood is removed. As my eyes focus and I adjust to the light, my flushed cheek meets tender fingers. I breath deeply and smile. I'm helped to my feet. And the dozen or so crowd are placing kinky orders. I smile my bright smile. I reach for my jeans. The half-dressed photographers are already suggesting another shoot.

I'm stepping into my jeans as I'm kissed once more. A man runs his fingers through my long blonde tresses. My nerves heighten as they're upon me again. They're safe in the knowledge they'll get quality panties. My jeans are taken. And my wet Birthday Brief are eased off. I'm lowered to the forest floor as a kinky lad steps into my wet knickers and pulls them up to his waist. Then my wettest intimacy is entered. A finger ferrets, nudging my arse-hole, as it wriggles behind. As I let out a sharp breath, a cock gags me. And still they pleasure me. They smooth and nip, they scratch and lick. My whole nakedness is alive with those touches and intimate kisses. I am fucked as my pussy-juiced bum is fingered. I squirt then chuckle. I sigh in outdoors bliss. As orders continue to be barked, I take orders for my kinky lingerie.

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers