The Fuckbuddy's Request

Story Info
A nonbinary fuckbuddy asks to be a girl.
1.7k words
4.38
14.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were fuckbuddies, and you don't ask fuckbuddies to do stuff like this.

That's what they were thinking as they laid in the bed, waiting for Ryan to finish in the bathroom. Finally he opened the door, looked at them, and grinned.

"Are you already hard for me?"

David wasn't. They put their knee down, expecting Ryan to frown. He didn't. Instead he crawled on top of them, found the soft crook of their neck, and kissed it. Ryan started grinding himself down on them softly, wearing only his shirt and boxers. David felt him start to harden, and they swallowed.

Just ask. The worst he can do is say no.

"You ok?"

"Hm? Yeah. I'm fine." David blinked. "Why?"

"You're so tense, dude." Ryan sat up, positioning himself on top of David. "What, is that Taco Bell from earlier catching up to you, cuz we don't have to butt fuck if you don't wanna."

David grinned, still nervous. "Your dirty talking is so sexy. Butt fuck. Just call it anal."

"Just call it butt fucking. That's what it is."

"It sounds weird."

"Dude, what's wrong? You, I don't know, you look like you're holding back."

David gulped, knowing they were easily readable. "Well... I kind of... have... a question."

Ryan adjusted himself, still sitting on top of David, not putting all his weight on them. "Yeah? What's up?"

David looked up at Ryan, who was making rather intense eye contact with them. Quietly they mumbled out their request.

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows and leaned in closer. "What?"

David huffed and cleared their throat, and forced themselves to articulate. "Can I be a girl?"

Ryan sat up, surprised by David's forcefulness. "You wanna be... um..."

"Just... you know, treat me like, a girl, and dirty talk me, and..." David looked away and fumbled. "This is dumb, I'm sorry, I just..."

"Don't move."

Ryan rolled off of David, and David laid there, watching as Ryan walked over to his dresser and tutted his lips, looking for something. "Aye. You think this will fit you?"

David gasped. Ryan held up a pair of pink, frilly panties. They blushed, a weak smile creeping to their lips. "We can... try it on..." They took their boxers off, and Ryan crawled back into the bed, putting the panties on David and rolling them up until they wrapped around their now half hard cock.

"You look really pretty in those."

David felt themselves growing warm in the face again. "...really? I, um..."

"Fuck you're cute. Here. I've got some, what are they called, panty hose? Stockings? You know what I'm talking about, right?"

David nodded, then watched as Ryan retrieved them from his drawer. They blinked. "Wait. Why do you have this stuff?"

Ryan eagerly got back into the bed, putting the stockings on David. "Wouldn't you like to know?" He rolled them all the way on, then stopped to caress David's leg. "You're really sexy in these."

They felt really good on David's skin. Ryan stroked them, then nuzzled his face into David's calf. He kissed it, and David felt a warm tingle blossom on their skin, where Ryan's lips had been. Ryan spread their legs open, and kept kissing David over the stockings. They made eye contact, and Ryan sighed, kissing upward, reaching the bare skin of David's thighs, nipping it playfully, before finding where their cock now strained in the pink lace and he kissed the shaft, the head, and David cooed softly but Ryan didn't linger. He kissed David's navel, then kept going up, before placing his head on top of David's chest.

"You're really gorgeous." He palmed one of David's pecs, and David gave a small hum of approval. Ryan started really groping them, playing with them, pinching their nipples, and David moaned when he did that. Ryan smirked, then leaned over and started sucking on one. David grabbed his head and pushed it into them, and Ryan stroked his hand over David's cock, massaging it through the lace. David thought they felt a damp spot, a stain of precum marking the panties now.

"You like your tits played with, bitch?" Ryan punctuated his point, circling their nipple with his tongue.

David groaned. Their cock bobbed in the tight lace. "Yes."

Ryan flicked their nipple playfully, then kissed up again, until he buried himself into David's neck, biting down and sucking and licking. David moaned, and then Ryan was kissing their jawline, their bottom lip, kissing them. David opened up their mouth, and Ryan dove in, deep, wanting. David curled their fingers into Ryan's hair, wrapping their legs around his waist, pulling him in as close as they could.

Finally Ryan caught his breath. He kissed the corner of David's lip, then sat up. He ground himself onto David's panties, then pulled his cock from the fly of his boxer shorts. He cooed, grinned, then slipped it into the tight lace, pushing in from the leg hole and watching his cock pop out onto David's stomach. His cock twitched, a bit of precum dribbling from his slit onto David's skin. David watched as Ryan pulled out.

"You really are gorgeous like this." He sat up, and David had to pull their legs off of him. Ryan grabbed their leg, and once more rubbed the stocking. "Can I fuck your legs?"

"My... my what?" David realized they were breathing heavy. They swallowed, and watched as Ryan took his boxers off and pushed their legs together, then rubbed his cock gently over the stockings. They watched as he pushed his cock between their legs, moaning.

"Mmm... fuuuck, you're cute..."

David blinked. Their cock throbbed in their panties as Ryan fucked their legs, the stockings rubbing up against him so perfectly, and David watched as his cockhead slipped between their calves and pushed through, only to disappear again with each of Ryan's thrusts.

David snickered. "What kind of weirdo gets turned on by legs?"

Ryan hesitated, laughed, and kept going. "What kind of weirdo lets someone fuck their legs? You're so slutty." David's cock bobbed. They were leaking a steady stream of precum now. Ryan noticed this, stopped what he was doing, and lifted up David's legs. He pushed his finger against their asshole, feeling it wink through the lace. He grinned. "I'm gonna fuck this pussy next."

David moaned. "Fuck yes." They'd never had their ass called a pussy before, and they instantly decided they wanted more of that.

Ryan didn't disappoint. "You want me to fuck that sloppy cunt of yours, bitch? You're going to have to cum without touching yourself."

David lifted their ass up, and Ryan pulled the string to the side, grabbed their bottle of lube, and covered himself with it till he was slick. He finally took off his shirt, grabbed his cock and pushed it against their asshole, teasing them with it. David shifted their hips, trying to get him in. Ryan smiled.

He slammed into them in one solid thrust.

David yelped. Their cock drooled. Ryan groaned, bent down, and gently kissed their ear, their cheek, their chin. "God, your pussy is so fucking tight." David clenched wordlessly, and Ryan moaned again. David wrapped their legs around his waist. "You good?" Ryan whispered.

David gasped. "Fuck me."

Ryan did.

He went hard and deep, taking David in long, slow, almost painful strokes, and David rolled their head back and moaned, blissed out to Ryan's rhythm. The pressure on their prostate was delicious, and they felt something powerful build up in their cock.

"You're so fucking beautiful. Gorgeous. I love this pussy so fucking much."

David whined, clawing at Ryan's back. Ryan took the hint and started to pick up the pace. David moaned, then screamed, and before they could say anything Ryan had pulled the panties down and grabbed their cock, pointing it at them, and they shot their cum all over their own chest, painting themselves in a thick rope of white. Their cock lurched, then shot out again, another powerful volley, and Ryan cooed, watching as David started dribbling and dripping onto their stomach, pooling into their navel or dripping down their skin.

Ryan lost it. He pushed in as deep as he could, and with David's cunt still spasming around him, he came, flooding David with his warmth. He came, and came, his cock rubbing up against David's prostate again, and David, despite themselves, groaned some more, pushing Ryan into them until Ryan snuggled into their neck, his cock softening inside them before slipping out.

They caught their breath, then kissed. Ryan dipped a finger into David's drying cum, and pressed it against David's lips. David sucked it, obediently.

"You got so fucking wet."

David moaned. Finally Ryan sat up, shakily got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. David laid there, out of breath, until he returned with a warm towel. He started cleaning David up, gently, taking the panties and stockings off, and throwing them in the dirty hamper before wiping David's now open ass.

"Good?" Ryan asked, quiet.

"Good." David confirmed.

Ryan looked up. "...were you scared to ask me for that?"

David averted their eyes. "...a little. I... I was scared it would be... weird..."

"Sex is weird, dude. It's ok." He took aim and threw the washcloth in the hamper, but missed it entirely. They both watched it fall to the floor beside it. "Damnit." He looked over. "You ok? I mean, are you... are you a girl, or...?"

David shook their head. "No. No! I just... I'm not... I'm not a man or a woman, I know that, but..." They paused, thoughtful. "I'm always called a man everywhere, anyway, and I just... wanted... a break from that, kind of." They hesitated. "Does that make sense?"

"Kind of." Ryan shrugged. "Not really." He confessed. "But... I'm down to do that again. You were, uh, really pretty, you know."

"You're not just saying that?"

"Dude, you saw how hard I came, right? I could've filled, like, a gallon of milk with it."

David chuckled, crinkling their nose. "Yeah. Sure."

"I'm just saying! You were so hot, and gorgeous, and... that pussy is stellar. Ten out of ten. Five stars."

"Shut up dude." David laughed despite themselves.

"Hey."

David stopped. Ryan kissed them, lightly.

"Don't be afraid to ask me for stuff like that. We're fuckbuddies, after all."

David smiled. "Yeah. What else are fuckbuddies for?"