Hidden Castle Pt. 02

Story Info
Man finds Bar in the woods with special kind of help.
1.4k words
4.62
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So part 1 ended with my face in between a really big set of tits and her asking me if I wanted to stay a little longer, which I would have been an idiot to say no thanks. She asked me if I really liked going down on a woman and liked to please them. I said yes, I love to. She then grabbed her phone and sent someone a message. A few minutes later a beautiful woman walked in the door. She had long black hair and olive skin. She looked Italian or Mediterranean. She had a beautiful face, large boobs barely covered with a tight white shirt. Thin waist with a short black skirt and beautiful legs with black stockings and little black fuck me boots. She was a dream to look at.

She walked in the room and Said "Hello Angel, Something I can help you with?" Which was the first time I heard the woman I was with's first name.

Angel answered her and said that I was very eager to go down on a woman and that she needed a volunteer.

Angel introduced me to Alexis and asked me if I thought she was pretty, which I was quick to say that I thought she was beautiful. Then she asked me if I would like to try to please her, which I was more than eager to do. As long as she was interested.

Then Alexis walked up to me and reached up and pulled my face to hers and planted a kiss on me that would make any man melt. She then grabbed my hand and started walking me toward the big chair that was in the room. When we got there she grabbed my hands and put them on her tits and gave me another heart melting kiss. She broke the kiss and said "I hope you like" and sat on the giant chair. She looked up and me and opened her legs up and asked me if I'd like a taste. She was cleanly shaven and she slid her hand in between her legs and started to rub herself.

I could barely talk and was amazed a beautiful woman like this was so eager for me to go down on her. I quickly knelt down if front of her and started to kiss her inner thigh. I worked my way up one leg till I got in between her legs, i breathed heavy on her pussy and licked just a little bit and worked my way down her other thigh. She moaned a little when I passed over her middle and kept licking her thighs. She said that my teasing was getting her excited, and for me to keep going. I could hear Angel in the background telling me to listen to her and I'd be and expert by the time we are done.

Alexis said as long as I'm eager and willing she will teach me to please any woman. And I was willing. I worked my way back up her thigh till I got in between her legs again. This time I started to lick her from the bottom to the top of her pussy. I would spend a little time on her clit and then lick all the way back down. I would slide my tongue as far as I could inside her and then back up to her clit. She would tell me how she liked to be licked and when to lick or suck on her clit. She told me not to slide my fingers inside of her till she told me.

I had to be there for at least a half hour licking and sucking her. Then I felt someone behind me. I felt a hand reach around and start rubbing my cock. Then I felt a tongue licking me from behind. I froze for a second thinking what might be happening behind me. Then I heard Alexis scream out "Oh no! Your not going to stick that in him now are you?" Which frightened the living shit out of me. I knew how big that thing was. And I know that wasn't going to fit.

Then I heard Angel reply "No, he's not ready for that yet. But he looked so good back here I just had to play a little."

Then I heard Alexis reply "Thank God, he'd never be able to concentrate and finish me off with you pounding him from back there." Then she grabbed my head and put me back between her legs and told me to continue, which I was more than happy to do. I felt Angel lick me a little bit more from the back which was definitely making it harder to concentrate but I did my best to please Alexis.

Then I felt Angel's giant cock rub up in between my ass cheeks. I froze for a minute then heard Angel tell me not to worry, she was just going to rub it there for a little bit. Still frightened but determined to please Alexis I continued to lick her as best I could. Listening to everything she told me to do. I felt Angel start to grind her big cock in between my cheeks, every once in a while rubbing it up against my hole. But promising me she wasn't going to stick it in. I could tell Alexis was getting worked up, and it was time to make her cum. She said that it was hot watching Angels big black cock rub up against my white ass. I could feel Angel start to pick up her pace and start grinding me a little harder and faster. Alexis told me to stick 2 fingers inside a her and start fingering her. After a couple a minutes of that she told me to bend my fingers just a little and to suck on her clit. She was moaning and bucking her hips and she was ready.

Then all of a sudden I could feel something wet on my back and heard Angel moaning. Then I felt more on my back as Angel was unleashing her load on my back as she was grinding her big cock between my cheeks. Stream after stream started to land on my back as Alexis grabbed the back of my head and started to scream as she started to cum in my mouth. Her hips bucking as she was moaning to her orgasms. She finally fell back on the giant chair as Angel fell on my back. She reached around and grabbed my rock hard cock and told Alexis that I deserved a reward.

Angel then stood up behind me and pulled me up, she reached one hand between my legs and cupped my balls. Then reached around me and grabbed my cock and started to stroke it slowly. Alexis then knelt in front of me and started to lick the tip of my cock, then took it in her mouth and started to suck on it. It felt amazing, like she was born to do that. Then Angel pulled my cock out of her mouth and stuck it between Alexis' amazing tits. Alexis wrapped her big tits around my cock and started to stroke it with her tits, then looked up at me while she was doing it and asked me if I liked.

I was so excited I could only shake my head as she gave me a smile and then licked the tip of my cock and started to stroke my cock a little faster with her tits. It did not take long for her to get me to that point. My head was spinning from the sensation of her tits wrapped around my cock and Angel behind me playing with my balls. Soon I was shooting one of the biggest loads I have ever shot between her perfect tits. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. It was like a fantasy come true. I was the happiest man in the world. After we all collapsed for a little bit we all got up and showered and cleaned up and Alexis went to leave, I couldn't help but look at her beautiful ass as she was walking away. Then she turned around and asked me if I liked the view? which I could not deny.

She told me she hopes we can do it again and then told Angel when I am ready to let her know and that she would love to loosen me up for her. Which Angel replied "You know I will."