Hidden First Flashback

Story Info
First time, fantasy, flashback.
1.2k words
3.5
6.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWRoan
JWRoan
13 Followers

Sera was getting angry with the unwanted attention from the men around her and found herself craving John's lessons in self-defence more and more. John had received his fair share of wounds defending her 'honour' while they were together, not to mention her other friends, Toby, Seb and Doran. It was ridiculous. Serene seemed far better at dealing with such attentions. However, one good thing had happened. She'd finally stopped fantasizing about Rihan and instead replaced him with someone far more like her.

Sera blushed, he was one of her friends but was he still classed as a friend? She thought about events a few nights past and blushed more, trying to hide her own smile.

She had been walking home when she heard a splash in the river that ran through the centre of Tihak town. She looked over the bridge and saw Doran swimming in his underwear, the water making his hair look like long, dark seaweed dancing in the current. Sera couldn't tear her eyes away.

Doran had spent a lot of his life within Hiriah's walls. This meant he'd been training for many years, and it showed. She marvelled at the muscles on his arms and back, at his training scars. She shook her head and turned to leave but just a second too late.

"And where are you going?" Doran called up from the river.

She stopped walking and looked back over the bridge railings. He was treading water whilst looking at her; exposing his bare chest.

"I'm just going home."

"Wait a minute and I'll walk with you."

Sera made her way to the side of the river just as Doran was finished getting dressed, his shirt clinging to wet patches on his skin.

"Are you ok? You look flushed?" Doran asked, looking quizzically at her.

"I'm fine, of course. It's just a bit hot that's all."

She turned away, unable to keep eye contact with him. Doran laughed before walking up to her. He held his arm out to her.

"Shall we?"

Sera was just about to take Doran's arm when they heard the unmistakable sound of armour.

"And where are you taking that young beauty?"

They both turned to see Hiriah creatures striding towards them. It was a guard unit of four men. One licked his lips and pointed towards them. They were speaking in their grotesque tongue; Sera could not understand it. They slowed as they neared them and Doran began to look agitated.

"Back off old man, she's not interested in the likes of you," Doran said protectively.

He pushed her behind him gently, as he stared down the creatures. He had two daggers in his belt; his free hand grasped around one whilst Sela slowly took hold of the second.

"Old man?" The creature drew an inch of his steel; the others stood beside him and did likewise. "Is that a wise thing to say to us?"

The guards began to walk towards them. When they were almost an arm's length away Doran kicked dirt from the floor into their faces and grabbed Sera's wrist.

"Run!" He yelled.

The creatures' footsteps rang out as they followed in pursuit. They made their way towards the rocky outcrops surrounding the inner wall of Hiriah. Quickly ducking inside a crevice as the guards ran past. They were both packed tightly together and Sera could feel Doran's breath upon her skin.

"That was close," Doran gasped as he tried to catch his breath.

Sera looked down to where he still held tightly to her wrist.

"Emmm... Doran..."

"Hmm?"

Doran looked towards her then followed her eyes as she looked at their hands. He quickly let go.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't... realise," He looked down guiltily.

She smiled up at him.

"It's ok."

She looked away and smiled to herself, her heart pounded and her face was beginning to flush. She jumped slightly as she felt something touch her face; it was Doran, his hand slowly stroking her cheek. His eyes looked closely at her, a longing burning inside them. She began to breath quickly.

"Sera... I... There's something I need to..."

She held his hand in her own and he stopped speaking, looking towards her in shock. She placed her free hand upon his chest; feeling his heart pounding against his warm flesh.

"Your hearts going almost as fast as mine," she smirked.

Doran smiled at her and she looked down embarrassed. He lifted her chin and brought her face towards his. Their lips met softly at first, then more passionately. His hands moved from her face to her waist pulling her close to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he tentatively pushed his tongue inside her mouth. She reciprocated gladly. Her mind whirled; she'd never wanted someone to touch her so.

Well... almost never. She blushed recalling her night dreaming of Rihan. She groaned.

Sera was shocked at the sound of her own groan escaping her lips. Her eyes opened slightly. Doran moved to her neck, nibbling at her gently. She gasped for air, moaning, her mind racing.

We shouldn't... Is it ok to? What would Bane think?

Doran pushed her against the wall, which lay only inches from her back and returned to her lips. His hands wandered, lifting her skirts until his hand touched her bare leg, crawling slowly towards her inner thigh until she turned her lips away from his.

"Doran... I don't know..."

Their eyes met and Sera saw the lust and passion in him. They were both breathing heavily until he finally gulped and tried to calm himself. He moved his mouth near hers and nuzzled her.

"I swear I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, tell me to stop and I will."

He kissed her forehead and then her cheek before slowly moving down to her neck. She moaned again and his hand moved closer.

We shouldn't do this, tell him to stop... tell him... Sera's mind spoke but her body was as lust thirsty as his.

He slid his fingers inside of her and she gasped in pleasure. She quickly fumbled with his belt and slid her hand into his trousers, feeling him hard in her hands. He groaned in her ear and a shot of pleasure ran through her, making her whole body tingle. His fingers became more forceful inside her and she fondled him until she felt something drip wetly on her hand.

Doran removed his hands from her and grabbed both her wrists, thrusting her arms above her head. Sera gasped in shock as he held her hands with one and guided himself inside her with the other.

They both groaned as he slid inside her, Sera bit her lip. Pleasure erupted through her body as he moved inside her. He released her hands and she wrapped them tightly around his shoulders. Moving with him as he slid in and out of her.

Sera couldn't recall all the sound that they made, she was lost to him, entirely his. His arms grasped her waist, moving her more forcefully with him, moving deeper inside of her.

She heard herself call out his name and together they became spent. He hovered inside her for a short while moving gently before slowly pulling away.

He kissed and nuzzled her head gently and Sera cuddled into his chest and arms, their clothes were in disarray and their hearts were beating so fast...

JWRoan
JWRoan
13 Followers