Hidden Haven Ch. 01: A Roommate Ad

Story Info
Jessa finds a roommate ad.
3.6k words
4.47
26.1k
35

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: This is my first story ever! A lot of sexual, cruel, extreme things will come! This is mostly a build up chapter that you need to read before the rest. The story is my life long fantasy that I now will make into a story. You have no idea what's coming. But it's amazingly brutal and something I haven't found yet in any story. English is not my first language so bear with me!

_______________

The week after my graduation, I just sat in my bed staring out in the open while holding a melting ice cream cone dripping onto the sheets. My life would change because in my hand I held the perfect roommate ad.

*****

The only window in my tiny apartment was fully opened to get some air in. The heat was unbearable. I couldn't afford a fan. I wanted to sit in my messy bed naked, but I didn't want my neighbors to see me. The school was over forever, and I had no job. So living in a student apartment in the middle of town to pay rent I could not afford made me a bit... let's just say... emotional. When a long breeze from the window almost caressed my body, I stopped crying and got myself together. I needed food.

Walking in a cold supermarket was the best and worst idea ever. I didn't want to go out; I wanted to stay here in this freezer of a store. So I bought a lot of comfort foods, way over my budget. But it didn't matter; I wanted to eat chocolate ice cream while watching stupid shows on tv all day. "Just one more day until I need to find a job. Or Monday. Yeah, Monday sounded way better."

The cashier looked at me knowingly. "Hot outside today!". She had a friendly smile, blonde, young and cute. I was a sweaty mess.

"Yeah, it's like living in hell," I replied with a forced laugh while placing one unnecessary item after another up from the shopping cart.

On my way back from the grocery store, I found a piece of paper on the ground just around the corner of my building. I was tired, and starving, but the note caught my eye. Before picking it up, I just saw "roommate."

I took it up without further reading and walked into the oven I called home.

I opened my fridge and sighed. "wow, yeah.. that is sad". I spent all my life in school, and when finally done, I didn't even have food. And no, the comfort foods I bought didn't count as food either. But at least it's not empty anymore.

With an ice cream cone in one hand and the roommate ad in the other, I sat down on my bed and started reading:

"Five women seek a 6th (female) roommate in a big house away from town. We are open to discussing rent.

The house:

Our beautiful idyllic and very private home of 318 sqm is based in the forest of SouthRock Glade. We have a spacious kitchen, our own bedrooms, AC, two balconies, and a beautiful garden with trees framing every corner. Utilities such as electricity and water are included in the rent, and your room is fully furnished! It's perfect for you who want to get out of town into the peace and quiet of nature.

Who we are looking for:

Mid-20s female. Chooses to stay at home nights over nightclubs and such. Loves food (one of us is a fantastic chef), enjoys company and nature. You should be respectful, sharing, polite, helpful, cooperative, and kind. We have rules to make life easier for everyone, so you must be comfortable with that. People who put others' needs before theirs are welcome to live with us; we appreciate that a lot. If money is an issue, we can offer living here rent-free with you working here; that's just a win-win for all of us. There are lots to do here!

Please give us a call or email us

// The women of Hidden Haven

The ad ended with a phone number and an email address. So there I was, sitting in bed and staring out in the open. There's no time for an email. That ad was sent from higher powers; I just knew it. The piece of paper must have fallen off from a bulletin board, and the wind swept it away... to me.

"Where is my goddamn phone??" So stressing. I needed to call them before anyone else found the ad. Sirens went off outside, and it stressed me even more.

"Ah! There it is... in my pocket... as always". I needed that peace, and I needed it now.

"Flora speaking!" A friendly, confident voice answered almost right away.

"Hi! I'm Jessa. Uhm, I was calling about the roommate ad. I saw it walking home from the grocery store, and yeah... I'm interested!"

"That was quick, haha; we printed the ads yesterday knowing that we might have been too niche. I'm happy you called!"

"Really? You mean I'm the first?". I wanted to jump up and down! But unfortunately, my ice cream was fully melted from the heat, so while she answered, I threw it away in the sink. I didn't need ice cream splashes all over the apartment. that would be awful to clean.

"You certainly are. You must have tons of questions, of course." I quickly washed my hand off and dried it on my skirt.

"Uhm, yes, but I haven't thought about any. This call is very spontaneous; I just found the ad minutes ago." I was nervous and excited and couldn't sit still. So I walked around my apartment in circles.

"Tell you what; I could just quickly introduce your possible future roommates since the people you will be living with are just as important as the house and area. Would you want that?"

Flora sounded so friendly and pleasant. If you could hear from the voice that someone was good-looking, then she indeed had a -I'm good looking-voice.

"I'd love that, yeah! Please do!" I quickly realized that I would have to do the same. I had to -sell- myself too.

"Okay, where to start?" It got quiet for more than 2 seconds for the first time since she picked up the phone. "I'm Flora; I'm 29. The tallest of us but not the oldest. I see myself as an attentive and curious person. Most of us work at home, and so do I. It's boring work, but it pays well. I'm a bit private with my job, but other than that, I'm very open. I love running in the forest, and I think most people see me as more sporty than I actually am."

"Okey, hi Flora! Nice to meet you!" We both laughed, and she continued.

"Then we have June; she is one year younger than me. Our own little hippie. She dresses in classy boho if you know what I mean. She loves the sun; you will see how crazy tanned she gets! She is very outspoken and genuine and has a sense of calmness over her. Also very serious and determined, you know? But very kind too. She's a gardener but has a law degree. So you see, June is a very sharp woman. She just wanted to be herself though, not wearing strict clothes, living in town, working 9 to 5, and all that. So she became a gardener instead."

She sounded a bit like me, except June must have had a job in her field before escaping to nature; I would just run without a job. Shame June and Flora didn't change names. A gardener named Flora would have been just perfect. That will mess things up in my head while trying to remember them all.

"Ah! Right on time! Eliza! Come and say hi to Jessa!" I heard a "Who?" from a confused Eliza in the distance.

"A girl is calling about the roommate ad. Here, take this and tell her about yourself."

"Hello?" Still a bit confused.

"Hi! I'm Jessa. Flora was just talking about herself and June before you came"

"Right, right. First of all, thank you for calling. We decided to bring a 6th one in, and I have to be honest with you, we don't let just anyone in here. This is our private oasis, and safety is important to me, so I will ensure June looks you up deeply if you decide you are still interested."

Jeez.. look me up? I'm not a criminal if that's what she's scared of. "Yeah, sure, hahaha, I have nothing to hide! So please tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm the oldest of us, 35 years old; I'm a realist with logical thinking. I'm the planner in the house, responsible for safety here and making many hard decisions, both at home and at work. It fits me, and I enjoy it. I can be stubborn; I'm not going to lie to you. What else? I see myself as a minimalist; I don't like too much stuff, so please don't bring any crap here, will you?"

"I don't have much, so don't worry." She scared me a bit being so honest. It felt like she had a hard shell with not many emotions or just mentally stable. But who am I to judge from just one call?

"Good, good. I'm looking forward to seeing you in person; you and I will talk when you arrive."

Without a goodbye and without me having the chance to reply, she handed the phone back to Flora.

"Okey! So that was Eliza. I swear she's much nicer when you get to know her. Not much of a filter there! Who's next? Uhm, let's take Angelica. She's at work right now. She has her own clinic; she's such a good doctor. Medicine is her thing, trust me. Oh my god, what would we do without her? Better than google. Anyways, she's 30, so goddamn smart. She's very open and a woman who thinks everything bodily is natural. Very wise for being 30, benevolent, caring. Everyone loves her, honestly. She's captivating! Do you know cottagecore? Like the style? That's her as soon as she comes home from work. Those scrubs don't look like her at all. She would probably live out as a witch, making potions and stuff in another time. That's much more like her!"

I giggle; this is just amazing. The call is going well, and I want to meet them all.

"And finally, the storm of Hidden Haven, Naomi. She's 32, very adventurous, uninhibited, unpredictable, witty, and all over the place. She is so funny, happy, and charismatic. She's an outstanding chef too; you will love her food. Are you a vegetarian? Vegan? Gluten intolerant?"

"No, none of that. It's more that I dislike some foods, but I'm not a picky eater."

"Okay! Awesome! I must warn you, though... she's not here, is she?" Flora probably looked around to see if Naomi was anywhere near. "That woman is not ashamed of anything and is very outspoken. -The storm- comes from all of her emotions. She gets what she wants, being very demanding. But so loveable. I just want to be as honest as possible, and I hope it will be too. Your turn!"

I got nervous; they all sounded amazing... They have personality, and what am I? A gray, dull girl. I realized that I would also be the youngest.

"My turn. Right. Uhm, so I just graduated, I don't have a job, and I'm living in an expensive apartment I can't afford. It seems impossible to get a job, not that I have been looking that much this last week of this so-called freedom" What am I doing!? I sound awful and boring already. Who am I? "But I'm very friendly, I'm good at following rules, but I have a hard time setting up rules for myself. I think I feel better with some structure, though. I think I'm all those things that you wrote in the ad. I try to be respectful and feel the room in a way. I could put others' needs before mine if that makes your decision easier. But, honestly, I just really want to leave this town, take a break and be around people, living near nature and heal."

"Healing that inner child?" She hit the right spot. I kind of wanted to cry. I felt seen when she said that.

"Yeah, in a way. I lived near nature when I grew up, but then we moved into town. I hate concrete... Gosh, it's getting deep here. Anyways, I'm still very interested."

"I think we all will like you. How old are you, by the way?"

"24"

"Ah! The future kiddo of Hidden Haven!"

"Hahaha, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm as much as an adult as I can be"

"Are you sure about that? I bet you live in a messy student apartment with only crap for food, and you have no job. Doesn't sound like a grownup to me!" I knew she was joking and giving me a little nudge, but she was right. I didn't feel like a grownup. I didn't answer that; what could I say?

"Do you have a boyfriend? Girlfriend?"

"Nope, I'm as single as always!"

"Parents?"

"Both dead"

"I'm sorry to hear that. We will take care of you, don't worry."

"Don't be sorry; it was a long time ago!"

"You said you don't have a job, so I guess you won't be able to pay rent."

Shit. Here we go.

"Right... I uhm... Yeah, it's been hard finding the motivation to take a deep dive into all of that. I won't be able to pay rent now, that's true."

"Are you okay with helping us here at home, whatever it is?"

"Yes, sure, I'd love to help and live rent-free!"

"Do you have a car?"

"Nope, I don't have a driving license either."

"So you really will be the kiddo! Haha, I'm joking. That's fine. We can come and pick you and your stuff up, bringing the contract and everything with us."

She spoke in a way that made it sound like it was already decided.

"We will just have to discuss everything at dinner tonight. Naomi is going to start preparing it in like half an hour."

Oh. Not decided.

"Can you send a photo of the house or something? I'd love to see it!"

"Sure, I'll send you one right after we hang up. Your room will be a surprise, okay?"

I agreed, we hung up, and I waited impatiently for the picture.

Then it came, the picture of Hidden Haven. It seemed to be located in the middle of the forest with a beautiful garden. June was a skilled garden genius for sure. It didn't feel claustrophobic even though there were trees all around. On the contrary, it felt open and spacious. Idyllic! They sure didn't lie about the size in the ad either. That thing was huge--a white wooden house with a red roof. The window frames and the door were gray. A gravel walkway led up to a porch with two benches on each side and a gray door in the middle. Damnit. I could have lived there if I didn't say so many stupid things.

I grabbed a new ice cream cone from the freezer to get my nerves in check. I needed sugar. The hours went by. No call, no text message. Nothing. I needed to escape the real world, so I quickly began to masturbate. Not take a walk, not play games. No. Rub my pussy until I cum hard and then fall asleep. I watched lesbian porn, but it didn't tickle my clit enough. I wanted to fantasize. I had no idea what the women looked like at Hidden Haven, but I could imagine five women older than me. We all kissed, touched, laughed, and had great sex. Too vanilla for me, but I didn't dare to let it all out of my system so I could somehow see them in the eyes later. Suppose it turned out the way I wanted.

Bzzzzzz Bzzzzzz!

"Fuck. It's them. I did not just think sexually about them; why did I do that?? "

Bzzzzzz Bzzzzzz!

"Okay, I can cum later, to something else; I can't miss this call. Let go of your clit Jessa!! Let go!"

Bzzz..-

"Hh-hi?"

"Hello, is this Jessa?"

"Yes, sorry, hi."

"This is June; how are you doing?"

"I'm... good!" That's a lie...

"Glad to hear that. Sorry to be calling so late. Flora told us everything about you. We have discussed, and we would like to offer you the room rent-free if you want it"

"If I want it? Omg! Yes! Thank you! I can't wait! When can I move?"

"As soon as possible. Flora didn't think you could handle getting rid of the apartment you rent smoothly, so I will take care of that for you. We also wrote a contract you must sign before you get here. Angelica will pick you up after work and have you sign it."

"After work... when?" I'm not going to lie; I got slightly offended that Flora had thought that I couldn't handle getting rid of my apartment in a smooth way from just one call. She didn't know I was mature enough, apparently.

"Preferably this Friday so we all can get to know you before next week during the weekend. Eliza said you didn't have much to bring, so you would be able to pack what you have rather quickly, right?"

"Pack everything I own before Friday? I thought this was going to take weeks! What is happening? Am I ready for this? This morning I didn't even know about the five of them looking for one more to come and live in Hidden Haven. And now I'm moving there THIS WEEK!" I thought to myself.

"Uhm, yes, sure, that works fine. I think I can be done on Friday." I sounded calm. I was not.

"Good! Welcome!"

We hung up. I was in shock, laid my head on the pillow, cried silently from relief and happiness... and then fell asleep. Every day I woke up and packed everything in my suitcases. I ate up all the food I had too. But every time I felt like I needed a break and was going to rub my clit for just a little bit, Eliza called.

"Hello Jessa, I just wanted to ensure everything is going smoothly. What have you packed so far?" I felt watched over. Should I be looking for cameras in my own home? That orgasm has been just out of reach for days now.

I knew Angelica would come and pick me up at around 4 pm. Everything was packed. And everything I didn't need anymore was being left behind. Eliza had promised she was going to try and sell what she could. She was very dedicated to helping me; she did still feel scary, I think, at times, but it felt like if I just did what Eliza told me, she would be very dependable. For the last hour, I rubbed my clit hard. I needed that orgasm. At the same time, I was worried that Eliza would call again to interrupt me. So close... yes, right there! My clit felt hard and swollen under my fingers. Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. Too early. I was interrupted again! By Angelica this time. She stood there outside my door in the cottagecore outfit Flora had described. Angelica had curves in just the right places with boobs over E; her skin was very white, her hair very long and in a low ponytail. A gorgeous brunette with captivating dark blue eyes. I'm 170cm. She must have been at least 8 cm taller than me.

"Jessa?"

"Hi! Angelica! Come in!"

"Thank you. So this is where you have spent the last years?"

"Yeah, 2,5 years in this tiny little hole."

She sat on one of two chairs around my table and gestured to the other for me to sit down. As soon as I sat down, I realized I didn't have any panties, just a dress. I also didn't wipe my pussy and felt my juicy lips press down on the chair. How was I going to be able to stand up after this? I would die from shame if Angelica saw the wet spot. What if she could smell it?

"I bet you must have felt a bit... claustrophobic here?"

"It's more that it becomes an oven here during summer, as you probably can feel."

"It sure is hot in here!"

We smiled, and then she broke eye contact with me to reach down in her bag.

A bunch of documents was placed on the table.

"The contract"

"Right. Contract. Oh wow, it's quite a lot of pages."

"Yeah, sorry about that. It's Eliza and June's work. Eliza is very safety-minded, and June has a law degree, so...But I have some pages there as well! Mostly medical stuff we needed to add for safety reasons. Do you wanna sign it right away or read it first?"

"Uhm," I said and quickly flipped through the pages. It looked like a standard contract, and I didn't feel I had any other choice but to sign. I wanted to live there so bad. How bad could it be? "No, no, it looks good," I said right before signing it.

If I was wet before, I somehow was even wetter now. I was going to move in with this angel. Gosh, she was hot.

"Okay. Then all done! Good girl! Let's pack the car with all these bags. Good thing I took the big car today!" She winked. I blushed. Good girl? Huh...