Hidden Haven Ch. 04: In the O.R

Story Info
How much will Jessa's body change with surgery?
6.9k words
4.26
33.6k
24

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: This is my first story ever! A lot of sexual, cruel, extreme things will come! Please read chapters 1-3 before proceeding with this one. And please read the tags before you continue. If it's not for you, then read another story.

Body modification, mommy kink, mdlg, medical, incontinence, mention of diapers, lezdom, lesbian, surgery, paralyzed, doctor, operation, human sex toy, syringes, injections, chip, referring to contract, sounding, facesitting, rape, drugs, syringes, speculums, urethra play, clit growth, expanding clit, long clitoris, tightened pussy, unusable pussy, orgasm denial.

This is a longer chapter. I have so much in mind for the future so writing in chapters works best for me. Any suggestions for what could happen or be included in this series are welcome.

The story is my lifelong fantasy that I now make into a story. You have no idea what's coming. But it's amazingly brutal and something I haven't found in any story yet. Please note that all characters are over 18 years old, whatever other characters may say in conversations. English is not my first language, so bear with me!

*****

"As stated on page 84, you will have to undergo surgery to change the parts we want to be changed".

I felt dizzy, and I might have dissociated. This was all a bad dream, and I would soon wake up.

"I don't want surgery," I whispered.

"Don't want to? Why? Don't you want to be the way we desire you to be?" Junes' voice was somehow always so goddamn calm, but she added a mocking voice to the question.

"I want to be me," I breathed out. Eliza and June could probably not hear me, but I didn't care.

"We all have our needs and wishes. You will help us, and you will make our dreams come true. Maybe you could see it as a gift to us for letting you live here, rent-free and all?" Yes. Clearly mocking me now. She didn't hide the sarcastic tone a bit.

"I don't want to give you gifts. I want to go home." My whispers sounded harsh now. I was clearly upset. My chin was shaking since I was about to cry.

June stood up, walked around the table, and squatted beside me without touching me. Her breathing was the only thing I could hear in the room. Except for the raging screams, but those were only in my head.

"How could you do this to me? I trusted you". I couldn't look at her, but I still turned toward her. All I could see was our knees and June holding her own hands.

"We didn't do anything. We wrote a contract, yes, but you signed it. We can't take responsibility for that," Eliza said, still sitting in her chair opposite us.

It felt like someone had punched my throat, I had difficulty breathing, and I was about to completely lose it.

"You haven't been drinking your coke at all," June said and handed me the glass. "Drink up"

It did look very appetizing, so I did what I was told. It tasted like heaven. The sugar calmed me. But it didn't take long before something felt off.

"Please don't tell me you drugged me," I whispered, "please... plea..." everything went black, and I fell off the chair and into June's arms.

*

I woke up from the beeping sound of a heart monitor. I wasn't in the striped room anymore. This was new, a hospital, maybe? It felt sterile and awfully bright. Everything was painted in white. Could this be a room at Hidden Haven? An OR? Really?

Angelica approached me, even she in white. I tried to move my head to the side, but it felt stuck. I tried my arms, legs, fingers, and toes. Nothing. I couldn't move. I felt no restraints on my body, only a strap over my forehead. Strong tape covered my mouth so I couldn't talk, and an oxygen tube was securely positioned under and into my nostrils.

"Hmm?" I didn't like it at all and rapidly got scared. "Hhhmmphhh!!!" I couldn't get any kinds of words out. I could blink, though, so I started to blink frantically while still hmph-ing as to yell free from the captivity.

"You are paralyzed from the neck down, dear," Angelica said. She stood right by my side now. "The coca-cola was spiked with a potion that suppresses the somatic nervous system making you completely helpless but fully alert.

I knew from the contract that she wouldn't kill me, but she could perform surgery on me; no, she -would- perform surgery on me. She wouldn't do that while I was awake, though? Right?

My head was spiraling. This was what she had been doing when we came home. Change into scrubs and prepare for what I feared would be an operating room.

I was naked but not completely; some green papery fabric hid parts of my body. Also, I felt colder on my boobs and between my legs. So those parts were not covered. Oh, this could not end well...

"You have signed a contract. The contract, on pages 14-17, 78, and 84, clearly states that what I'm about to do may happen, will happen, and needs to happen with or without force. In this case I chose to paralyze you. I have no interest in hearing you scream or beg because I will probably hear that for the rest of my life anyways. Kiddos tend to nag, scream and whine daily. So if I can take a moment to keep you silent and completely still, I will. Not to mention how dangerous it would be if you moved even a cm during the procedures."

I let out my angriest possible: "Hhmphhmm!!" meaning: "You don't want to hear me scream? HUH!? You asshole, I won't shut up for a second!!!"

"Yes, baby, your vocal cords work so well! Good girl! But you know what? You can try and make any sounds you want; this will happen anyways. As long as I can't hear you scream during the procedure, you can make your cute little sounds all you want. The tape works wonders."

"Humph.." She was right, and it felt like she won too easily. There was no use in trying to humpf my way out of this; I only seemed dumb.

"These procedures will be some of the consequences you must face for signing. You would still be in the tiny little pigsty you used to call home if you didn't sign, though. So this must have been the better choice? Don't you agree? It couldn't have been easy picking potion, but since you didn't even read the table of contents of potion number two, you just saw this "potion" as the easy one. Stupid girl."

The angel turned into a devil.

"I think you should be grateful for picking this option, after all. But, ugh, I can't wait to hear you say -thank you- in your sweet little voice!"

Say thank you for the torture I will endure? No, thank you.

"You wouldn't be able to pay rent. You would rot in that awful apartment or be kicked out, whichever came first. We saw you; we rescued you. That's why we planted the roommate ad around the corner of your building for you to find on your way home from the store. We wanted you to be our little girl, our little doll, and our little sex slave. You were perfect for us. We planned all this, and we knew you were too lazy to read a contract with that many pages."

Wait a minute. They... planned this?

"We know everything about you, your porn addiction, your orgasm addiction, your sugar addiction. We know what you buy, what you eat, and your search history on google. We have watched over you for a long time, already seeing ourselves as your guardians."

Angelica had seen my tomato face two times now. The first time was when I was stressing over the wet spot on the chair, and the second was now with me lying paralyzed on an operation table with my legs spread wide. Exposed. Humiliated.

"The drug has almost reached your arm now." She was looking at something to my left. I moved my eyes to the same spot she was looking at and could see an I.V bag hanging from a stand. It was filled with a see-through bluish kind of liquid. In the drip chamber, I saw it changing from transparent to blue and then down in a thin, flexible plastic tube to my arm.

Was that the drug that would make me fall asleep before she began the surgery?

I couldn't even imagine what twisted things she would perform on me, and I suddenly couldn't help being horny from the situation. My nipples got rock hard from being exposed to the cool room. I was rapidly getting hornier. The humiliation, being scared, lied to, being naked, paralyzed, and having Angelica present... all made my clit tingle. So horny. I wasn't angry anymore. Just horny. A horny little doll. Everything made me horny. Horny, horny, horny... I heard myself moan silently behind the tape.

I looked back at her, confused. What was happening?

"It's just a little cocktail, honey. It contains two primary active agents. The first latches on to the neural receptors in your brain and makes you very horny. When the I.V bag is empty, your brain will change forever, keeping your body in an elevated state of arousal. The other part makes your brain foggy and dumb. The foggy, dumb part will be over in a few hours, but your new horny little mind will stay the same forever. Don't worry; you will probably get dumb from being horny and manipulated in time. It feels good, doesn't it?"

It did feel good. A warm rush encapsulated my whole body; my pussy was on fire.

"Please, see it as a good thing; it's beneficial for you during a procedure like this. There will be no cutting into your skin, only needles. I promise."

She was so kind. Only needles. That's good! My clit was screaming for attention.

"The link between pleasure and pain is deep in our biology. So instead of giving you opiates like morphine, you will get horny with the help of the drug. The pain you will feel will make your central nervous system release endorphins and block the pain. So you might feel some euphoria, that's very normal."

I sure did feel horny, but normal couldn't have been the right word? No, wait, Angelica was always right. And so kind. She made me horny. It felt remarkable and too much at the same time. My eyelids felt heavy, not sleepy-heavy, more like high-heavy. I moaned again.

"If the aphrodisiac hasn't kicked in yet, it will, within 30 seconds or less. And that's when our fun begins."

She positioned herself between my spread legs and saw my throbbing clit and pussy juices oozing out of me.

"It did kick in. Good. You are way hornier now than when I picked you up from the apartment. And yes, I could smell your disgusting cunt. The whole complex smelled like cunt, honey." Omg, she knew I was horny, even after I had tried so hard for her not to realize and now the shame from that realization made me start to drip down on the table. My clit ached. I wanted to rub it; maybe Angelica could rub it for me? But I couldn't ask. Only blink and moan like a little sex doll.

"The first thing I have to do and should have done before you woke up is to insert a catheter. Since we saw earlier that you can't hold your pee like a grown girl, this has to be done before the procedure; I will have to take it out further ahead, though. I'll explain what will be done to you now, okay? The coca-cola June and Eliza gave you must be filling your bladder as we speak, so I better hurry."

As she explained further, she took a flexible yellow tube from the metal tray, and with her gloved hands, she inserted it into my urethra. It didn't really hurt and almost felt good. Maybe she could fuck me a bit with the tube in that hole? Perhaps I could cum from it? The need to cum was overwhelming.

"Here's the deal; I will perform a medical procedure on you to make you perfect for us; it won't take long, so you just stay horny, embrace the brain fog, and it will all be over soon." She finally got the entire length of the catheter in and stood up. "Wow, such a good girl for mommy!"

Over soon. Such a good girl being horny for mommy. Such a good girl. I moaned again.

"I will inject you with all kinds of different substances. This one is for your tongue," Angelica talked to me with the same voice you use when teaching a small child something important. She showed me a syringe with a cloudy liquid inside.

"It makes it into an erogenous zone. Meaning that you will get even hornier when you lick us apart from the already elevated state of arousal you are getting from the I.V. It will make your tongue stronger and faster, like a little sex toy. But not only that, no, it also makes you violently horny from having pussy juice in your mouth and making you highly addicted to the juice, too." She raised it up in the air to see the cloudy drug better with backlight, fascinated and proud, before putting it back down on a metal tray. "We know very well how easily you get addicted. You have such a little addiction brain."

"These are for your nipples to make them hyper-sensitive. Wearing a shirt will drive you mad, and having anyone playing with them might make you faint. At least the first couple of days. I hypothesize that you will get used to the extreme sensations in time, but the period before reaching that will be tough for you. Don't worry, though; it's still summer, so you don't have to wear shirts" She put the two syringes back and started to play with my nipples.

"The response in your clit should be immediate as soon as anyone touches your nipples. It's such a powerful erogenous zone. This will only heighten it." She said while lightly caressing my right nipple. I already felt a strong reaction in my clit just from that, so I figured it would be much worse after the injections.

Then she lifted a little micro rubbery thing. It was the size of a small ant.

"This is what I'm most excited for medical-wise. I've worked so hard on it. It's a chip that I will place inside of your clit. It's amazing what this little thing can do. With an app on our phones, we can track exactly where you are!"

Now I knew what they meant by the statement: "always being able to find you." I could never leave. Well, I had to cut off my clit to run away, and I wasn't gonna do that. That's for sure!

"But why would we put a GPS tracker in your clit?-you may ask. Because with the same app, we can also switch off your ability to orgasm. You can be right on edge but never fall over. It targets your ejaculation reflex that triggers your orgasms but leaves everything else untouched. When it's in place, it will be impossible for you to cum, but you will still be able to play, edge, and feel everything done to you."

"We can also choose what level of horniness you will be on if we want to, or turn that off and let your body do the work. With your changed brain, it won't be possible to go under 5/10 ever. Up to 5 is permanent. I think you should be at around 3/10 now, maybe 4." She looked at a computer outside my view, clicking on the keyboard and probably looking at charts.

"Anyways, I need to put this one in first to ensure you won't cum during the rest of the procedure. Denial is good for you, dear. Orgasms for you serve no purpose but selfish pleasure. Not having them will help you get better at submission; you will get more eager to please."

Whyyyy didn't I cum when I had the chance?? Just one last time! I didn't know that my latest one was in fast my last one forever...

"I'm also very interested in seeing how your clit is gonna react to this one" She held up another syringe with a cloudy kind of transparent red liquid inside. "This will make your clit grow a lot. I haven't decided how much of it I will pump into you. Your clit is already very big, grotesque almost. I can't wait to make it worse. Then, of course, it'll keep its clit shape, but it might be hard still calling it a clit after I'm done with it."

"Hhhhmmpphh!!!!" Why would they want to grow my clit? It's already so big!

"You don't like the sound of that, do you? I know, I know. It's only to humiliate you and destroy your confidence. But, we all see that as just as important as denying you orgasms or making your tongue stronger."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmhh!!!" I started crying from desperation, frustration, and confusion. I was scared, horny, and humiliated to the core. As horny and dumb as I might have felt, it was all just too much now.

"I wonder if we should take one small dose daily or everything right now?" It was clear she hadn't decided yet. Both sounded awful.

"You will have an ugly clit that you can't hide, no matter what I choose. The effect will be permanent."

I had always been so insecure about my clit. A girl I slept with on a one-night stand once said it looked like a tiny little cock. She didn't want to touch it and just had me lick her. That deeply affected me; it hurt me, and now I was getting horny from the thought of making it even more prominent, even though I panicked. Angelica was gonna make it so much worse.

I felt exposed and objectified and could already feel my clit throb. I imagined what we looked like: A fully clothed woman standing over a helpless, naked girl with her hairless cunt and moist cunt shockingly on display. I could see the scene like I was watching porn or a horror movie. I could see the scared little, frustrated and desperate girl lying paralyzed and crying on an operating table while the goddess-looking doctor took up one syringe after another.

"Personally, this is my favorite part. You see, I will give injections in the muscles around the urethra that practically kills them, making you completely relaxed. Those muscles will become unusable. It has been one of my biggest fantasies to have a little incontinent daughter. I want your urethra to be as destroyed as possible. So as soon as the muscles begin to relax, I will insert a small rod into your urethra so that it expands. As the muscles relax more and more, I will replace them with larger sizes until the muscles are completely dead around it and your urethra has been accustomed to its new size. When that happens, I should easily be able to insert a finger inside."

Tears streamed down my face now. I was too horny, and all this horrible information worsened my arousal. I didn't understand why. My brain was too dumb to understand.

"But we will need some control, especially during the day. So this little guy that is the perfect fit around my finger is going in your urethra," she said while holding up another rubbery chip, but made into a ring shape.

"That's why I must take the catheter out during the procedure. With this, we can choose if you will pee uncontrollably or not be able to pee until we let you. Pretty cool, huh?! I must confess, though, that I'm not sure how tight it will be while closed, you might have some leakage, but that's okay. All littles do."

The diapers mentioned in the contract came to mind; they would shut off my ability to hold any of my pee, practically making me truly incontinent, just as mommy wanted.

"We want to shrink your bladder, but we want it to happen over time. We would really like to see how you beg us more and more often to pee until you agree on wearing diapers 24/7 just to hear you ask for it. Knowing you can be stubborn, I think that could take a few weeks. Then we want to potty train you. It's gonna be so interesting seeing you start from the beginning again, just like a small child. The only difference would be that we are the ones controlling how long you can hold it. But to be out of diapers, you must learn to beg us to pee for long periods between begging. And then we start over again and again. The bladder becomes bigger, and then it becomes smaller just to be bigger again. You will never get used to it. We were thinking about a year of decreasing your bladder capacity, then increasing it, and so on." This made her happy, I could tell.

"The only important thing you will have to remember from all this is that you don't have any power over your body anymore. I know lots of words and information is just too hard to grasp now because you are too horny. So it is for the best. But, you know, you will be our little girl; I know Flora can't wait to dress you. I think she sees you like the little sister she never had. She probably threw away all of your old clothes, by the way. And you know what I can't wait to do?"

12