Hidden Haven Ch. 04: In the O.R

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her, making my eyebrows look confused. But, of course, I didn't know!

"I can't wait to breastfeed you. I have started a treatment myself. Just for you to have some good milk. My breasts have already started to fill up, feeling so heavy."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It made me violently horny, every word. My clit betrayed me; I knew I should be angry and continue crying. But Angelica was just so beautiful. Not a devil, no, she was a true angel standing there in her white coat, her long luscious hair in a braid, and amazing boobs I couldn't wait to suck on.

"Let's continue, shall we? If it wasn't for the chip, this final one would make you cum instinctually. It's a substance that raises the sensitivity inside your cunt; I hope you will react just from the feeling of being wet. Any form of stimuli will make you respond fast. But at the same time, it will shrink your insides until you can barely get a thin pencil to fit in. Its girth and elastic capacity will decrease to 0. Your urethra, however, will be able to fit bigger things than your own cunt. I find that so ironic."

I was still shockingly horny, and if I wasn't paralyzed, I couldn't even imagine what I would try to do from the increasing desperation. I liked stuffing my pussy, and I loved being fucked! She couldn't take that away from me. She would, though, and the hate I felt just transformed into horniness instead. Whatever drug I was on, it clearly affected my brain in waves. Dumb thoughts and then tiny glimpses from my normal brain, being so very upset and so angry and just seconds later accept my fate and get horny from all the negative feelings.

"Even if you got something in your cunt, the chip in your clit would make it impossible for you to actually cum. But please do try; we will all enjoy that entertainment. Putting stuff up your ass will stimulate your cunt; the wall in between is thin enough. I wonder how long it will take for you to beg to be assfucked by Eliza's strap-on. Anal sex has never been your thing; I know that"

Every mod was going to be made after the women's wishes. So they all had their dreams of what they wanted to be done with me:

The tongue had to be Naomi's wish, or rather, demand. I felt that my soon-to-be growing clit was probably Flora's request; I had a feeling she liked humiliation like that. The orgasm denial chip and the hyper-sensitive nipples could be Junes' idea. The urethra chip and destruction were (as I already knew) Angelica's wish. The pussy shrinking drug came from, as Angelica stated, Eliza's evil mind. It made so much sense even in the brain fog I was currently trapped in.

"Look who came to watch! Your whole family!" Angelica released my head from the strap over my forehead just enough that I could turn my head to the window in the wall to my right.

"Right on time, guys! I just explained what's gonna happen to her poor body. What do you think? Is it bizarre enough?"

I couldn't hear them, but I saw lots of thumbs up and some rolling hands from Naomi gesturing like she was saying, "Hurry up! Go on already!". Such an impatient woman.

"I hope what I say now will sink into your horny drunk little head. I will say it extra slow, so you understand; You will never be able to orgasm again. You will constantly stay horny 24/7, never have any control over your pee ever, and that huge clit will honestly be hard to refer to as a clit after I'm done with it," she said while repositioning my head and tightening the strap again.

"I suggest we start with a basic check-up of your body and see if we are ready to go. It's only gonna hurt a little, but you will feel mostly pleasure. I promise. It's time to improve you."

* PART TWO *

So far, nothing had been hurting me. The catheter insertion was alright, and the I.V in my arm was already there when I woke up. But, even the words she had said that hurt me mentally had made me aroused. I knew the first thing would be the insertion of the clit chip. That just had to hurt like hell.

Angelica had a face mask on and rubber gloves. She was ready; I was not.

The heart monitors beeping sped up. I was getting nervous; I didn't want it to hurt! There was just no way that the blue I.V aphrodisiac liquid would help me. Couldn't she at least put me to sleep?

"Your heart is racing, Jessa. We are ready to go, and I don't have time to wait any longer. Please try and accept your fate and sink into the brain fog, you will need it."

She clamped my outer labia and spread my pussy apart to make me fully exposed. She then swabbed my clit for 30 seconds with alcohol and waited another 30 seconds for it to dry. Just as she would before every insertion.

"I will insert the chip at the base of your clitoris with a larger needle. You might feel a sting, and then it will be over. It feels worse banging your little toe against furniture. Gosh, you are soaking wet."

And there it was. I felt the needle just where my clit started and then the sting. Fuck, it made me so horny.

"See! The drug is working perfectly fine. Very good. Now, say goodbye to your big bad cummies and prepare yourself for a life filled with edges, always one touch away, one more second, but never quite there. Your clit is getting crazy red from excitement."

She was both right and wrong. My clit got excited, but my brain was confused and deep inside me, I was not excited one bit.

"Aaand now the chip is in position! That wasn't so bad, was it?"

I moaned against my will.

"Eliza, can you confirm that the GPS is working?"

I couldn't see the women behind the window anymore since Angelica had repositioned my head. After just a few seconds, she must have had the confirmation from Eliza because she nodded and said, "Gosh, I'm good at this. Okay, and try to increase the horniness up to a 10. I sure hope she won't cum from it."

A massive wave of pleasure washed over my body. My clit twitched and if I wasn't paralyzed I would have arched my whole body. I could feel myself getting ready to cum. But it was impossible, even though I would generally cum from being this horny. What the actual fuck? What was growing inside of me was becoming a boiling, overwhelming need. I screamed. It felt like being electrified. The tape muffled the screams, and then quickly as lightning, I was back to the 4 out of 10. Or did I already reach 5?

"IT WORKS!! I'm a genius! I'm the best in the whole world! I made that chip! I MADE it!" Angelica started dancing, jumping around away from my view. "Gosh, I can't believe it worked. This is revolutionary. Pleasure has never been mandatory for you; I took that away now out of sheer obviousness. You are never having an orgasm again. I could live from this for a very long time. Thank you, my little lab rat." She kissed me on my cheek, and I felt shivers down my spine. "Not one single orgasm. Ever."

"I'm so hyped right now. Let's take the full dose of the human growth hormone. I want to see your button grow like crazy, and I want it now. Your entire clit organ will grow to around three times its normal size." She turned as impatient as Naomi all of a sudden. This whole situation felt like her living her dream.

Depending on how big my clit already was, it would be either long, very long, or crazy long. Unfortunately, none of the options were any good.

"This syringe is going right into your clit head." She held the transparent red, liquid-filled syringe in front of her face looking at it one last time before lowering it down to my clit. "Far in for the best result. Oh my, I want to rip the tape from your mouth to hear you thanking me for only having to feel this once instead of daily. It will probably burn like hell, but it's not dangerous."

The heart monitor went crazy behind me. I panicked. I felt her lifting my clit hood up to expose my clit head, and then the needle pressed right in the middle. This time it wasn't just a sting. No, this one hurt and burned, and with the aphrodisiac in my body, I was about to cum; I felt it coming right on the spot. The pain was too great, making me edge hard just for the chip to stop the orgasm.

"The effect won't be immediate. But I can't wait to see your first female erection. Your long clit standing up... It is already beginning to grow, but we must give it time. In the meantime, I'll continue with my personal favorite. It's time to kill your piss muscles and make you incontinent."

Ooooh, no-no-no. Please let me faint, please let me faint, please... I couldn't stand the thought of that. Being scared made me horny. Every extreme feeling or emotion was overpowered by horniness. Unreal.

"The injections will only take a few seconds; the rods must stay and be replaced with bigger once as the time goes by."

I felt four pinpricks, slight burning from the drug, and then how she slid the catheter out of me, replacing it with a slightly bigger rod.

"I didn't expect you to like sounding. Kitty is reacting pretty hard, sweetie. Your clit has already grown a cm. At this rate, your clit might grow quicker than I had planned."

I was flooded with shame. She wasn't wrong; it did make me horny. I would never know if it was from an unknown kink or the aphrodisiac.

"I think it's time to replace the first rod, and then we will move on to your nipples as your urethra gets used to the size."

The sliding in and out of the first and second rod made my growing clit twitch. I was being fucked in a very wrong hole.

Angelica stood up from her squatting position, walked around me, swabbed my skin with alcohol, took the first syringe, and stabbed me with it in my right nipple without warning this time. I didn't even blink before it was over, and she moved on to my left nipple.

"This will be fun. It's going to be very intense. So very intense. Now I just want to be done so I can test you out. The substance has to spread in the area first."

What was left? Weren't we done soon? Before realizing what was about to happen, Angelica worked faster than a cheetah running. First, the tape was ripped off my mouth, and a spreading gag was placed inside it, forcing it open. Next, a clamp with scissor-like handles grabbed my tongue, moving it outwards. If I couldn't speak before, I definitely couldn't talk now.

"Let's make you addicted."

My eyes widened in shock at what had just happened. A second ago, my mouth was shut, and now it was wide open, exposing my tongue. The syringe with the cloudy drug came closer to my face. It felt like I was that idiot that got herself in the worst trouble in a horror movie. Or this average character that forcefully gets injected with a powerful drug, and everything goes wrong, turning them into a monster or a superhero. None of that happened.

Instead, I could feel my elongated clit twitch hard just from having something in my mouth.

Once injected, she had to move quickly again, not wanting to make me yell at her in her face. I probably wouldn't, though. I was too dumb to realize I had a chance to say any words or scream as loud as I could as the clamp got released and the gag removed. Only to have some new strong tape covering my mouth.

"Done," Angelica sighed in relief.

She then replaced the rod with a new one, then another, and then the biggest one.

"Your urethra should have been accustomed to its new size now. I will now remove this final rod and insert the ring chip."

Everything was a bit too much at this point. I felt like crying again, but I was too dumb to understand why and too horny and desperate for relief that the tears didn't come this time.

"Ooh, let's just try if I can get a finger in first. How fun would it be to fingerfuck a urethra?"

I felt her gloved finger slide into the tiny hole. The rods had been cold, but her finger was warm. I felt an orgasm approaching, an orgasm I knew would come.

To insert it, she put the ring on an expanding rod. Then, she tried it out in my view. I could see it going from very tiny to much broader.

"As soon as it touches the walls of your urethra, it will attach itself and never let go, so I have to use a little speculum to widen you a bit before insertion.

The speculum made my hole bigger than the rods had done, and just like that, the little ring was placed inside me forever.

"Eliza, will you shut off her pee for me? She's dribbling right now" I couldn't feel a thing. I couldn't control the pee dribbling... This was so humiliating, and my clit burned with desire.

"I know humiliation and shame turn you on. And being scared also has an effect on your clit. It's getting so long now. But I'm not happy yet. We should put a suction tube over it to help speed up the process and make it grow even longer."

The suction power reached max quickly. Angelica gasped at the result from inside the tube. My clit would shrink a bit as she released me from the vacuum later, but while pumped, it also got thicker, making it look like a cock. "It might sting in your clit while blood is being pumped out with this much force, but you won't die from it," she said as the suction continued pulling blood to the area.

While the pump worked its magic, she took the last syringe from the metal tray. At last, it was time for Eliza's wish to come true. I knew tight pussies were good, but having no elasticity whatsoever was not.

Angelica opened my pussy with a much larger speculum than the tiny one that went into my peehole. A few pinpricks all around inside of me, and then it was over. She had to work quickly again because the shrinking would be immediate. Once out, I could feel a cramp inside me, and it was over. I was now filled with potions, drugs, substances, or whatever else. The syringes were empty and thrown away.

"While your clit is growing, I must test you out. I have worked hard on all of it, and it is my right to be the first to use you. The rest already had dinner; now it's your turn to eat." She took her scrub pants off and positioned herself over my face. She pressed a little remote control button, making the whole operating table rise up. My face moved closer to her exposed pussy under her white coat. Just before my nose touched her wet pussy she ripped the tape off while the table continued moving upwards. Once again, I was too slow to react, and suddenly I had my whole face buried in her shaved innie. Her thick outer lips surrounded my entire face. Her pussy became my world.

"I know you want to eat my pussy so bad; go on, I know you are skilled at it."

This was something else. This wasn't equal fucking with other girls; no, this was rape. I couldn't believe how such a nice woman could be this sadistic. And my cunt loved it.

"Eat."

I forced my tongue out; she was heavy on my face, so it was hard. As soon as I tasted her, I strongly desired to please her. Pleasing her would make more juice. More juice would calm my raging need to have it in my mouth. So I ate.

Angelica reached down to play with my nipples, and I screamed into her pussy.

"Good giiirl, ahh yes that feels amazing, keep screaming!!" I realized that my screams vibrated her pussy. I was so confused about what I wanted, but I couldn't help but eat her out while screaming in agony.

"Such a good little girl! You are so good for mommy. Your tongue is magic, and your screams are fucking DEVINE!!"

I loved it. I hated it. I needed it. I wanted it. I craved it. I wanted it to stop. And I wanted it to keep going forever.

My now huge clit throbbed and ached, knowing she would never give the same pleasure to me. I loved her for that.

"You, my lovely little whore, are gonna make me cum!" She rubbed my nipples, sitting down even harder over my mouth, and I fainted.

When I woke up, my face was drenched, and I had tape over my mouth again. She didn't even let me have the satisfaction of seeing her cum. But she did, like crazy it seemed. To cum from the realization that the helpless, paralyzed, and modified girl under you just fainted was bizarre.

When I returned to reality, she had even taken off the clit pump. And now, she just stared at her creation. I still couldn't see it. But boy could I feel it!

"Your clit is now almost 7 cm. And somehow, I want more. It's the ugliest thing I've ever seen, but it can get worse. I just need more of the human growth hormone. But, for now, I'm happy. It sure does look like a clitcock. The shape of a clit but the length of a small penis. I bet you are longer than some guys out there. I find that hilarious! Such a disgusting cunt you have now; we are gonna have so much fun torturing you."

She got up, took the oxygen tubes out of my nose, and placed an anesthesia face mask over my still tape-covered mouth and my nose.

I made a hurt sound; I didn't feel so well. My body was hurting. And now what?

"Sweetheart, I know everything is sore and swollen now. But, everything will be alright tomorrow morning. You need to rest. It's bedtime for you know, we will get you to bed, sleep now."

I heard her say something more, something about "rest of my life." And then- silence.

12