Hidden Haven Ch. 05: What is True?

Story Info
Jessa wakes up in an unusual bed, Flora comes to the rescue.
4.9k words
4.45
14.2k
7

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: This is my first story ever! A lot of sexual, cruel, extreme things will come! Please read chapters 1-4 before proceeding with this one. And please read the tags before you continue. If it's not for you, then read another story.

Have you recovered from the last chapter? This will mostly focus on gaslighting, next chapter will have much more sexual content even though this arouses me a lot. I see this as very sexual!

Thank you for all the comments on the last chapters, it gets me so motivated to continue. Any suggestions for what could happen or be included in this series are welcome.

Tags: Body modification, mommy kink, mdlg, gaslighting, incontinence, diapers, non con, lezdom, sister, CG/lg, lesbian, confused, mind games, chip, spying, huge clit, erect clitoris, nursery, crib, captured.

The story is my lifelong fantasy that I now make into a story. You have no idea what's coming. But it's amazingly brutal and something I haven't found in any story yet. Please note that all characters are over 18 years old, whatever other characters may say in conversations. English is not my first language, so bear with me!

*****

When I woke again, I was in a dark room with a dimmed night light. It took a while before I even remembered that I wasn't in my apartment anymore; I was in my new bedroom at Hidden Haven. I just moved. Right!

The bed felt big and soft, the room so warm, which was good since I didn't seem to have a shirt. Then just like that, it hit me why I didn't have a shirt on. Pictures from the O.R flashed in front of my eyes.

At first, I was unsure of what made me wake up, but it only took a second to feel that it was boiling between my legs. I didn't feel a need to pee... anymore? Almost as a reflex, I placed my hand on my crotch. Fuck. A diaper, a fucking soaked diaper, and I wasn't wearing a shirt because I wouldn't be able to stay asleep as the fabric constantly would rub my nipples, making me go crazy from arousal.

I couldn't stand the thought of wearing a diaper. It was too fucked up. But I also couldn't take it off. Taking it off would mean that I would pee the bed. During the night, I would be 100% incontinent; that's why I peed in my sleep, making the diaper bulge so much. My clit hurt in there; I couldn't help being horny from all of it. I felt my erect and long clit press upwards in the soggy diaper. It didn't help that it was so hot in it.

As my eyes got used to the darkness, I could see the room a bit better, but first of all, I saw what kind of bed I was in. At first, I thought it was a cage; well, it kind of was because all around me were crib bars. I was in an adult-sized crib. The bars seemed tall, so I had to try and stand up to see -how- tall. Still a bit dizzy, grabbing one of the bars, I stood up. Yeah, there was no way I could climb over. How did I get in, though?

I looked out from the crib. They didn't lie about my room being fully furnished, and now I understood why they wanted it to be a surprise. They didn't specify how it was furnished, though. The room was a full-blown nursery. I couldn't believe my eyes. Somehow it felt more surreal to see the whole room being an adult-sized nursery than the fact that I was being trapped in a gigantic crib wearing only a diaper. I was stunned.

It was still too dark to see details, but in the corner, there was this giant teddy bear with a duvet-like mat underneath. I saw a bookshelf with thin books, most likely children's books. I saw a highchair. I saw what I assumed was a changing table--everything in size to make me fit in or on it.

A part of me hated it. But another part of me started to heal from something. I felt safe. Honestly! The crib was cozy and had lots of pillows. If I only could change from this awful diaper, then I could sleep pretty good in here.

I decided that I wanted some more hours of sleep. I had no idea what the next day would bring. As soon as I fell asleep, a small light turned on, brighter than the dim night light. Was it morning all along?

"No-no-no! Not now! I don't want it to be morning!" I whined and squinted my eyes.

"It's not morning yet." It was Flora; she was dressed in a dark morning robe. "I saw you were awake on the baby monitor, so I just wanted to check on you. I bet that diaper is full now, huh?" They had a camera in here? Where!?

"Well, yes, of course, it's full! Angelica made me incontinent, remember!?" I clearly woke up on the wrong side. Super annoyed.

"Drop the attitude. It's early in the morning, I haven't had coffee, and I just wanted to help you, but I could leave again?" She turned around and was just about to walk out the door.

"Wait! I'm sorry...." I sat up, holding my hand on the bars like a prisoner pressing my face between two bars.

"It's just so weird. I don't know why this happened to me, and I just want everything to be normal again." I looked down at the floor with my saddest eyes. I had my -feel sorry for me!-face on.

"I know, I know. Changes are hard to deal with for you, and you get homesick."

"Yes, sure, but it's also all those horrible things that Angelica did to me yesterday; how could I ever forgive her? I don't want to live with her. And the rest of you did thumbs up and all!"

"What did Angelica do to you yesterday? Why did we do the thumbs up? I'm not following along here. She picked you up from the apartment; I think that was a nice thing to do. It's a long drive. And we hugged you when you arrived. We honestly didn't do anything wrong?" She looked confused, and a bit hurt.

"No! I mean being in the O.R, making me incontinent, making me addicted to pussy, uhh what else? My clit! My clit is huge! And she said I wouldn't even get a pen in my pussy anymore!"

"That sounds like an awful nightmare, but it's not fair being so upset at Angelica for something you dreamed of" she squatted down to see me directly into my eyes.

"You are telling me the truth, but that happened before you even got here. And don't you dare say it was all Angelica's fault!"

"Before? No! Explain why I'm in a diaper, why I can't hold any pee, why I'm horny all the time, why my nipples are so sensitive and everything, because I had none of that -before-!" Flora couldn't possibly come up with a logical explanation other than those drugs. It was impossible.

"It's so early in the morning; maybe we should take this when we all wake up? What do you say?" Aha!! She didn't have answers!

"I say that I need answers, now, please! I know I wasn't dreaming that!"

"Okay, fine. Then I want you to promise to be a good girl all day today. Pinky promise." She held out her pinky; I sighed, thinking it was stupid but hooked my pinky in hers.

"I promise."

"We would tell you as soon as you were safely home. I didn't plan it to be this early on your first morning, though. We have been watching over you for a long time, Jessa. I'm talking months. It all started when you visited the hospital where Angelica works a few times every month. It was December. And then that day, you both were there."

"What about the clinic?"

"She sometimes works in the hospital to help the staff when the clinic is closed. Do you remember visiting the hospital?"

I did, so I nodded. But what did that have to do with anything?

"Glad to hear you remember something at least. Do you remember that you had a hard time peeing; like something was stuck, and a doctor gave you medicine to take for, what was it, 30 days? Until the end of January?"

I nodded again. How the hell did she know that? Wasnt that sensitive information? And I was fine after, peeing like normal...

"Angelica was part of that medical team. She knew the medicine could go wrong, but another doctor thought he knew better than her. She got concerned; she felt for you. The medicine he gave you slowly made you incontinent. Angelica was up day and night trying to fix the problem. She saw a young girl almost graduating from school and who would soon have to wear diapers 24/7. She didn't want that for you."

"But I'm in a diaper right now?" It didn't make sense.

"That's true. But only during the night. Angelica invented a tiny chip they put into you the day after graduation. It took her almost six months to finish it. It got inserted two weeks ago, almost exactly. Right on time, I would say; you almost peed yourself during the ceremony, didn't you? June was there for your big day; she saw everything. Your red face going up the stage, you checking the back of your gown, wiping off the chair, and so on". Wasn't she talking about when Angelica picked me up? The graduation was fine. And I didn't wipe because I peed; I wiped because I was horny. In my apartment.

"Not only that, with all this, you started to regress during the beginning of spring, you stopped paying rent or was late with it, the school wasn't going so well for you anymore, you got depressed, you gained some weight, watched Netflix for more than 5 hours per day and spent way too much money on crappy food. Come on, who eats gummy bears and mentos for dinner? Storing sugar cubes beside your bed and then eat some as soon as you wake up. Chocolate or caramel sauce right from the tube?" And there we have it! Tomato number three.

"You got younger mentally, in a way. In your head, you weren't 24 anymore."

"How do you know all this?"

"It's my job to know."

"Your... job?"

"Do you remember telling you I can't talk about my job?"

"I do."

"Then don't ask." Her voice got stern; she was serious. "I already said too much."

Somehow I felt that I should respect that.

"Anyways, you had major side effects from the awful doctor's medicine. Angelica was furious; she ranted about it during every dinner. She REALLY felt for you. During the insertion of her little invention, she saw that your clit had grown quite a lot in the last months, and she told us you were constantly dribbling out juices. When they tried to put a speculum inside you, it didn't work; you had no elasticity. Realizing that made you so scared."

"Flora, I don't get it; I don't remember any of this; my clit was big, sure, but not out of the ordinary, I think. All of what you just told me happened yesterday! And I can definitely not remember seeing Angelica during my two visits to the hospital; I could never forget someone looking like her, like, have you seen her?"

"With a facemask and her hair tied in a knot, you can't see much of her recognizable features, can you?" She had a point. "If you saw the evil doctor walking down the street, you wouldn't be able to recognize him either."

"You said she invented a chip, I remember that, but also- from yesterday."

"No, you remember that because the whole thing has been traumatic for you. And knowing that Angelica is a doctor, combined with those memories of the hospital and the huge change of moving here, it's not weird you had a nightmare about her being the evil doctor".

She had gotten me seriously confused by now. That O.R was so real!

"Can you show me all of the rooms tomorrow?"

"Sure, why?"

"I know she has an operating room somewhere here. That will prove that I'm right!"

"It breaks my heart that your brain is so damaged. You are regressing fast. When Angelica picked you up from the apartment, she said it was chaos. And you didn't even have panties on; she saw wet spots from you all around the apartment. Do you remember how wet your chair was?"

"Maybe..." Yes, of course, I remembered; the whole yesterday was practically a core memory from all the humiliating situations I had endured.

I was massively confused. Some things Flora said made sense, some didn't, and some I knew were true, but the links must have been lies. They must have been...

"I still don't understand why I have a diaper on if I have a chip that made my incontinence go away."

"You are still incontinent, though..." She looked meaningly at the diaper.

"Yeah-yeah!! I know it's soaked, but I don't understand why the ring can't be closed all the time?"

"Because it's a hard life not having any alive nerves to your bladder making you not feel when it's full. And it was difficult for Angelica to press release on her app when you should go, constantly. She could only press it once you stood in the shower or sat on the toilet to poo. During summer, you drink more, sweat more too, sure, but you also need to pee a lot, and you didn't."

I knew that was a lie. I could absolutely feel my bladder getting full- in the car, for example. But Angelica and Naomi were in the same vehicle. Did they do something on the app?

"Wait a minute, how did she know I was in the shower?"

"We saw and heard everything from your phone." I KNEW they saw me!! That's why Eliza called me as soon as I was about to rub my clit or cum! Speaking of which...

"Why can't I cum?"

"You can't? That was new; you should be able to cum; maybe you should try harder? Or it could also be a side effect, I'm afraid. I kind of like the idea of that though, and I think I will see it as something normal for you; kiddos don't have cummies."

She had answers to all of my questions. Did I believe her more than myself?

"Why am I addicted to pussy juice?"

"Oh honey, you have always been addicted to that. It wasn't healthy how many women you slept with; you should be glad you didn't get an STI."

"And my sensitive nipples?"

"Either a side effect or something you always had."

"What about the contract?"

She didn't seem to sit comfortably squatting anymore, so she stood up.

"Yes, you signed a declaration of independence form. With no parents or partners, we needed a way to become your caregivers. That could have gotten dangerous in the long run."

"Honestly, what could have happened?"

"Well, you could sign a bunch of contracts without reading through them, for starters." Flora raised her eyebrows. Meaningly.

"June said you didn't even know the definition of a document like that." True...

"Going through your bags, it was also obvious how much you had regressed already. You brought juice packages, blankets, pencils, a rough-looking teddy bear, and...."

"Snugglebud. His name is Snugglebud".

"That's... important to you, sure... -Snugglebud-."

"Did you like... adopt me?"

"Yup, we sure did. We are legally your family now."

"After those two documents, there were like 100 more pages."

"Correct. Jessa? I have to stop you; how is it that you remember how many pages it was but not so many other things? You are asking so many obvious questions, I'm happy to answer all of them if that helps, but it seems a bit strange. Do you honestly not remember?"

"That... I can't answer; I don't know. I feel so confused." She was right. I was sitting behind wooden bars, asking questions like I had severe memory loss, but there were still so many vivid memories.

"So, what did I sign on those other pages?"

"A lot. Eliza is extremely safety-minded, do you remember that?"

"Uhm, yes. Yes, I do."

"So together with June, they wrote the contract; Angelica had some parts too."

My clit ached. Feeling dumb got my clit going. Very strange.

"Eliza was upset that we were right about you not being able to read the full contract, that you skimmed it. She couldn't believe it when she heard it. No adult would do what you did. For months she had difficulty understanding the severity of your regression."

"I haven't regressed; I am fully an adult," I said with my arms crossed and pouting mouth.

"You should see yourself in a mirror." No, thank you!

"Let me ask you this; how long have you been awake this morning?"

"Maybe 5 to 10 minutes?"

"45". That couldn't be right. I knew I always wrongly perceived time, but this was ridiculous.

"And how long was the car drive?"

"3 to 4 hours, I guess?"

"1,5 hours. This is very common with regression. You lose a lot of your perception of time."

I felt stupid, and I was ashamed of myself.

"I think that contract was dumb, and now I'm stuck here."

"Jessa, they wrote it for your safety and our safety. To get everything you could imagine covered, it becomes 100 pages pretty quickly."

"The roommate ad?"

"Honey, can't you figure out -something- for yourself? We had to plant it on the ground before you came home. That ad was only for you. When you called, I already had your number. Happy?"

"No. Did you take my passport and all of that?"

"I did. It felt so good taking away that from you."

"What!? Why?"

"Because that meant you were finally in safety."

"Why is my room furnished like a nursery, and why do you talk to me like... like... that?"

"It's healing for you. It's like catching you before you realize that you are falling." Flora sighed, obviously getting tired of all the questions. "Didn't you feel how good it felt being held by Angelica when you locked the door for the last time? Or when she was so understanding when you wet yourself? Or maybe when you woke up and realized where you were?" She was right again; I felt some healing just minutes ago. Or more like... an hour ago almost.

She unlocked like a gate to the crib with a key.

"Sorry, yes, of course, I can change your diaper," she said while working on the lock.

"I never asked you that."

"Sure you did; it was one of the first things you asked when I got in here."

"Please, stop! You are making me confused! That's not true! Please, please, please, I have like a thousand questions! Just a few more?". I was so frustrated.

"I can answer anything you like," she said while opening the long side of the crib like a door. "But I'm also afraid it might leak; you can ask later. Come here" she held her hand up to me, gesturing that she wanted me to hold her hand and to follow her.

"Hop up!" She patted the padded changing table; it was the size of a small bed.

"I can change myself..."

"Sure you can! Now, what did I say about being a good girl? You pinky promised."

"Fine, this one time!" I hopped up on the rubbery mattress and laid down. I felt ashamed and didn't know where to look or what to do. Suddenly I had a book in my hand--Winnie the Pooh.

"Read this while I change you; the first diaper change can be scary."

The diaper was heavy; it contrasted when it wasn't pressing on my clit anymore. The book covered the view of what happened down there. Flora wiped me, making sure she didn't miss a spot. I remembered Angelica doing the same thing while I wet myself by the side of the road. Angelica didn't touch my clit but Flora almost stroked it with the moist wipes.

Wait... I do remember that I peed myself. But that was only because I had too much to drink at once. Not that I already was incontinent before moving here. That was Angelica's fault. I had to ask her more about this chip thing in my peehole, the chip in my clit, and so much more!

"What are Winnie the pooh and his friends doing today?"

"They are making Eeyore a house because he doesn't have any"

"Sounds like the story of a girl I know of!"

"Who?"

"She is laying right before me."

"Oh"

"What else?" She said while throwing away the used diaper.

"Tigger said he didn't want Pooh's honey because he doesn't like it, but Pooh only has honey because that's what he likes."

"Really? You also like honey, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Maybe we should change into a diaper with bees on?"

I shook my head no.

"No? hmm... what else can I offer you?"

How many kinds of diapers were there?

"Tell you what, you can choose between teddy bears or flowers."

"Teddy bears."

"Its; Teddy bears, please."

I didn't want to say please at all. It was diapers we were talking about here... I was an adult!

"We can cuddle if you want before going up for breakfast?"

I loved cuddles, so I nodded frantically.

"Maybe some warm milk?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"I can tell we have to work on your manners. I will give you one more change."

12