Hidden Haven Ch. 05: What is True?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Teddy bears, please!"

"That's my good girl!!"

Nothing felt acted; it was so genuine from both of us.

With a fresh diaper securely over my pussy we walked back to bed.

"You know what I have?"

"No?"

In the corner of the crib sat Mr. Snugglebud; Flora grabbed him and handed him over to me.

"Was he there all night?" I looked him in the eyes. I have had him since I was a kid.

"Well, of course! We know you can't sleep without him."

I hugged him tightly. The feeling of having my childhood best friend with me in this confusing place was just what I needed.

"Read the rest of your book; I'll be right back!"

I did not read the book. The first thing I did was sneak to the door with Snugglebud still in my arms. It was locked from the outside. Then the window. Also locked. Damnit. I couldn't get out!

I looked around the room. It was so big. Well, if it weren't, they would never have been able to fit everything in.

The walls had yellow and pink dots all around. It didn't look like wallpapers. They must have painted it by hand. I touched the wall's surface; I could feel the painted dots. That was as much as I had time to do before hearing footsteps again. I ran to the open crib and grabbed the book to open up a random page.

I didn't dare to look up when Flora entered the room.

She sat down beside me, looking down at the book.

"Reading backward now, are we?" She knew, oh boy did she knew I hadn't done what I was told.

She took the book away from me, laying it on the floor. I looked at her with disappointment.

"I was reading that!"

"Lier. Now scootch in, kiddo. I want to be the big spoon! Here is your warm milk."

She was so kind; she had all the answers, and she made me feel good. She gave me a bottle filled only half. It felt warm in my hand. I didn't dare sip on it yet, though.

She took her robe off to lay down beside me.

"Flora?"

"Mm?"

"Are you like, my parent now?"

"Actually, I don't feel like your parent."

"You don't? But you call me kiddo; you changed my diaper, you talk to me in a way I'm not used to, and you just gave me a bottle."

"No, I think I see myself as a big sister, like one of those grown-up sisters you can look up to. But you know who feels like your parent? Angelica. She wants to be your mommy. Can she be your mommy?"

I had to think... I remembered what horrible things she had done to me, but Flora said she was good-hearted and had saved me from the evil doctor. I suddenly saw the angel as I did the first saw her before she turned into a devil. She had spent months on me; she had hugged me with so much love, she validated my emotions, and she drove all the way to pick me up and back home. It felt like she would do everything for me.

"Mm, she can. What about the rest?" Without realizing it, I took a sip from the milk and held the rubber nipple still in my mouth while I suckled.

"We talked about that during dinner. A shame you were so tired after the car ride and after the boring contract walk-through." Actually... I had no memory of what happened after being in the blue-striped room other than the coca-cola making me sleepy...

"Naomi is our princess; she feels like one and acts like one, don't you think?"

I took the rubber nipple out.

"I have a princess in my family?"

"You sure have! How cool is that? So you must be a good girl doing everything she wants, okay?"

I nodded. She stroked my hair; it felt good and made me tired. The milk was making me feel sleepy too. Warm milk had always done that to me.

"Eliza is ma'am to you. You could see her a bit like a teacher. Did you call your teachers ma'am in school?"

Nodded again, and took the nipple out to talk.

"Am I allowed to say the real names too... or...?"

"You can; you just have to think about when it's best to say one of the two. Don't worry; you will learn in time."

"June?" I had such a little sleepy voice now. Her body pressing against my back was the safest I had ever felt.

"Oooh, June is -Lady-. Isn't she a Lady with all her beautiful dresses? She looks like a girl from an English countryside fairytale. You can say - Lady June-. Would you like to try it during breakfast?"

"Mhmm" It was more like a sound, agreeing and like saying, "I'm falling asleep now."

"Maybe you could say thank you for all we have done for you? You could lick up some delicious juices today if you want?"

I nodded one last time before drifting into sleep land. I had no idea what I nodded to. Whatever she said was right. I was safe.

When I woke up, the sun was shining on me from the window. Flora was sleeping behind me, still holding me tight. I was too hot now and wanted to get out.

My small movements woke her up.

"Good morning, honey" this time Flora was the one having a sleepy raspy voice.

I tried to rescue myself from her arms, but she only held me closer.

"No, cuddle with me," she placed her hand on my left boob.

"Flora? That's... my boob..."

"Mhmm... like a little squeeze ball." She squeezed two times and then just caressed it.

I felt her warm boobs press on my back. It only made the arousal worse.

"Please let go?" I felt dizzy from the intense sensation in my now fully erect clit. My whole pussy was on fire.

"It feels good to squeeze; don't you want that for me?" she said while squeezing again.

I had liked her from the first time we spoke on the phone. If it weren't for my raging arousal when she did it, then her groping would feel good and even wanted. "Please? My clit hurts when you do that."

"That's okay; it will hurt a lot in the future."

I tried to remove her hand, but I felt dizzy and weak.

"Don't." She said. I stopped right away, accepting my fate.

"Angelica should have turned on the ring by now. Did you wet some more?"

I didn't think so, but the diaper felt warm but not wet. Good absorption, of course. I sighed and nodded yes.

Turning on the ring was a good thing. That meant I was going to be free from wearing the diaper.

"If you stand up right now, I can remove the diaper while you are standing so you don't have to lay down on the changing table again. And then we can wear our comfy robes while we go down for breakfast? I bet Naomi has made her banana pancakes!"

It only took me half a second to get out of the crib. Flora took the diaper off and handed me a fluffy white robe with red hearts as a pattern.

"It fits you perfectly! Are you ready to go?"

I was at first. Then I got nervous like a child being shy to meet the guests.

"You must be hungry; come on! I want five, I think. How many do you want?" She asked me while opening the door. With her talking and asking questions, I forgot that I was scared and followed her hand in hand into a bright living room, and then we headed down the white stairs.

"I want six!"

12