Hidden Haven Ch. 06: Family meeting

Story Info
The hours before lunch got packed with humiliation for Jessa.
7.7k words
4.24
16.6k
9

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: This is my first story ever! A lot of sexual, cruel, extreme things will come! Please read chapters 1-5 before proceeding with this one. And please read the tags before you continue. If it's not for you, then read another story.

Thank you for all the comments; they motivate me to continue. Any suggestions for what could happen or be included in this series are welcome.

The story is my lifelong fantasy that I now make into a story. You have no idea what's coming. But it's amazingly brutal and something I haven't found in any story yet. Please note that all characters are over 18 years old, whatever other characters may say in conversations. Everyone in my stories are fictional. The whole story is pure fiction!

If you might get offended by my stories, just don't read, please.

English is not my first language, so bear with me!

Tags: Body modification, mommy kink, mdlg, gaslighting, lezdom, sister, C.G./lg, lesbian, confused, exhibitionist, mind games, re-writing memories, drug, modified, groping, nonconsent touching, referring to contract, huge clit, erect clitoris, captured, forced, cunnilingus, using foot at one point, trust issues, diaper mention.

*****

"Six pancakes? Wow! Can you eat that many?" Flora was my safety and the only one I liked. I giggled and nodded as we walked down the stairs.

I felt so short walking beside her. She was for sure over 10 cm taller than me.

We followed the smell of warm bananas, coffee, tea, cheese, and sugar, heading to the dining room. I could hear the women talking in there.

"I can't tell you how jealous I am of you, Gelly. I will need her today after seeing her so helpless yesterday." Naomi stated.

"Don't tell me about it; I could barely sleep last night. I didn't want to do anything about it, to save it for that magical little..." June got interrupted when Flora and I walked through the archway, hand in hand.

"Sleeping in now, are we?" Eliza said; it sounded like a joke, but I knew it wasn't. I could tell that she didn't appreciate us being late.

I felt shy, so I stood slightly behind Flora to be safe.

"We were up early in the morning and for a long time. Because someone had tons of questions, didn't you?" She stroked some hair away from my face that had fallen and covered the fourth tomato. She held her hand on my cheek, feeling its warmth.

I just nodded slowly. My feet couldn't stay still; I was too nervous for that. So I placed one foot over the other, played with the toes on one foot, and so on. I always do that when I'm in an awkward or uncomfortable situation. I had done that a lot growing up.

"She is cute when she is shy! Would she like to have some pancakes, maybe?" Naomi was happy today, at least for now.

I did want them more than anything, but that meant I would have to sit down and be surrounded by the women.

"She wants six..."

"Gosh! Good thing I made a lot today, then. I knew we had one more mouth to feed after all. Hopefully, six will be enough to still that little rumbly tummy."

"Come on; the chair is waiting for you!" Angelica patted the seat beside her.

I didn't feel like I had any choice other than to do what I was told. So I walked around the table, still holding hands with Flora. I looked down and saw that the chair Angelica had patted on was covered in a potty pad. The empty chair beside that one was not. It was obvious which one was meant for me. But sitting there would mean I would have to sit next to Angelica, and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that. The nightmare I had last night still felt a bit too real. So I decided I didn't want to sit next to her and headed to the other chair.

"That is where I sit, honey." Flora was serious about the matter, and I could tell she tried hard to sound friendly.

I gave up way too quickly and sat down on the potty pad. I didn't want to seem rude.

"Hi, how did you sleep? Did you have any good dreams?" Angelica placed her hand on my thigh and stroked it softly.

My eyes got wide, shocked. I was scared now.

"She had a nightmare about you, I'm afraid," Flora said in my place.

"About me? Why?" I could tell Angelica got hurt by that fact.

"She thinks you are the evil doctor. I told her the whole story all the way back to December to make her understand it was just a bad dream."

"Oh honey, I would never be an evil doctor. You are my little sweetheart, don't you know that?"

I was about to cry; I was hungry but didn't dare to touch the first pancake that was already placed on my plate. I felt confused, and I could feel my clit starting to make a little tent in my robe. Angelica's hand on my thigh didn't help one bit.

"She won't probably be very talkative right now, she is both shy and in little space. I got her there after having answered like 500 questions, or more".

"Yeah, we heard you. It felt like forever until you two finally shut up". Naomi was clearly annoyed that we had interrupted her sleep.

"I think we all slept in a bit because of that." Eliza said.

"Maybe someone should apologize before starting with her pancakes." I was just about to reach for a fork or a spoon to still my hunger when June interrupted me. It suddenly felt like my mouth was stuck on mute.

"Go on." June continued.

"I'm sorry..."

"What are you sorry for?"

She knew what I was sorry for!

"For waking you all up and keeping you up with my questions."

"Were there good questions at least?" Naomi asked.

I couldn't answer that. Last night the questions felt needed; now, they felt stupid. Flora had been able to answer everything I asked even though I tried so hard to find out if she was lying.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Flora shaking her head to tell the others that it wasn't any good at all. I remember how tired she got of the questions at the end.

"Okay, apology accepted. Now, please eat before it gets cold." June said across the table.

"But... fork? Spoon?"

"You don't need that; they are perfectly fine to eat with your hands," Angelica said.

I looked around the table and saw that everyone was waiting for me to take the first bite. Flora sat to my right in her dark blue morning robe. On the opposite side sat Naomi with the kitchen behind her back, dressed in a pink silk nightgown. In front of me sat June with an oversized patterned t-shirt kind of nightgown. Next to her where Eliza in black pajamas; to my right, I had Angelica, also in a robe but plain white, who wouldn't let go of my thigh. Her robe gave me flashbacks to the O.R., and I quickly looked down at my pancake. I wanted to hide.

When I took the first bite, I felt my clit twitch, I was already horny and had been all morning, but my clit hadn't throbbed yet, only ached a bit.

Not only was it the best banana pancake I've had in my entire life, but the feeling of having anything in my mouth made me slightly wetter than I already was and twitchy. How was that possible if the whole O.R. memory was only a bad dream? It wasn't that I got horny from eating food; it was the feeling on my tongue that made my clit swell. I was hungry and horny. If I ate, it would get worse, but if I didn't, I would be starving.

"Do I need to feed you? If you are going at this pace and want six whole pancakes, then I think you will need some help." If anyone else had said a sentence like that, I would have said no. But realizing it came from Flora, I said, "yes, please."

"Well, would you look at that! Manners and all!" June said.

"Come sit in my lap." I wasn't sure if I wanted that, but it was Flora after all, so I agreed. It felt better to sit on her fluffy robe than on the potty pad. Not that it was uncomfortable in any way, only humiliating. On top of that, I was freed from Angelica's touch.

The humiliation continued, though, when Flora spread her legs a bit, making my legs follow along since I had them on each side of her thighs. I felt exposed when I felt the cool air stroke my pussy.

"You promised to be a good girl, so now I want you to focus on eating and not let anything distract you. Can you keep your promise?"

"I think so."

"Try your best, dear."

It only took seconds until I felt a foot reaching out for my clit. I looked up in shock at Naomi, that was now opposite me, and I gasped. Her blonde bob was still tangled from sleeping.

"Do you like it?" She said casually.

Do I like what? Her pancakes or her foot playing with my clit?

I heard Floras's voice in my head telling me to focus only on eating.

"Yes, they are yummy!"

My robe caressed my nipples, the food on my tongue made it worse, and now I had a foot on my crotch from the sadistic Princess across the table.

"Good. Do you want more?"

I honestly didn't know what she referred to. More of her rubbing or more pancakes?

I heard Flora's voice again. To only focus on eating.

"Yes, but not six."

"Really? I thought you enjoyed them? Or was it something else you enjoyed that you want to share with the rest?"

"No-no! It's not that! I'm just full."

"We should continue until your tummy is filled then."

I couldn't stand the rubbing anymore; it was torture sitting in Flora's lap, being fed and devastatingly horny.

"No more..."

"No more what?" Flora asked

Did she know what was happening? I hoped she didn't; she wouldn't let Naomi be so mean to me!

"Pancakes."

"I think we all can agree that you don't need anymore."

"She should eat something with more nutrition. More than banana." Eliza said.

"I don't like vegetables," I said with the confidence I should have had.

"I didn't say vegetables, did I?"

"No... but it was the first thi..."

Naomi looked at me like I was a maniac. She was shocked that I had said I didn't like something so delicious as veggies.

"What are you? 3?" she interrupted.

"Naomi! Be careful! I don't want her out of little space!" I still didn't know what that "little space" was. Little what? What space?

"I have researched something exciting for almost a month now. Something that could both benefit her and us. Something I know she already likes and something that we all have plenty of". Angelica sounded proud.

"What do you mean?" said June curiously.

"Pussy juice!"

I almost choked. All around the table, I heard laughter. I didn't laugh, though. I did not like where this was going.

"That's nutritional? For real?" Naomi said while still laughing.

"Yeah! It has most of what one needs to function, especially when you don't need that much energy for your brain anymore."

"Does that mean I don't have to cook for one more mouth? Instead, open my legs and have her eat me out? And she will survive but just get dumber? Sign me up!" Naomi seemed to like what she was hearing, clearly excited, possibly horny.

"Technically, yes. But I want her to eat with us too; she is already a picky eater, like who doesn't eat veggies; she has to learn to eat a wider variety than cookies, gummy bears, soda, and pussy," said Angelica.

She said -pussy- like that honestly was something you could eat.

Well, she wasn't entirely wrong. I loved pussy! I never had a girlfriend; I never lived with a girl I had sex with, and mostly I just had one-night stands, probably because I didn't dare to look them in the eyes after we had sex. Sex was good when it happened, but after? Oh boy, I could barely think about it. It was shameful in a way.

"We can continue her diet conversation during the meeting; now we have something to ask the rest," Flora said while holding both my hands in hers. "You said this morning that you didn't like fabric over your nipples. So we agreed to ask the rest about something, didn't we?" she said close to my ear.

"I don't think I remember that," I whispered so only she could hear. I was so embarrassed over my lousy memory.

"You asked -what about my nipples? How can they be so sensitive that I had to take off my pajama shirt to sleep? I hate fabrics on them! Can I pleeease go topless around here?-" she used a higher-pitched voice to sound more like me. She didn't sound like me one bit, though.

"I said we would have to ask the rest if that was okay for them and that you would need a robe at least during breakfast."

None of that was true. Well, the conversation never happened but what she said was kind of true. It was like she exaggerated it by a thousand percent.

"And then, when we cuddled, just like you had asked me to do with you, you got annoyed and kinda rude to me because I held my hand on your boob. You asked for cuddles! Isn't that how you cuddle?" she asked while looking for support from the rest.

They all nodded in agreement; cuddles were about hugging and laying close to another person. Groping wasn't included in that, I was sure.

"I think it's fine if she goes topless," Naomi said. "She should learn that we can touch her when we want"

No one had anything other to say than that it was okay.

"Then you and I should go up to your room, change into some clothes, and when we come back down, we need the little family meeting."

"But I really needed her for my coffee!!" said Naomi annoyingly.

"You two should have a competition of who's the most impatient. We will be down in ten if she's not going to fuss over her outfit." We were already on our way from the table. The rest had coffee left and didn't seem to be in a hurry. What about their outfit of the day?

We walked up the stairs, past my door where it stood "Little one" in wooden letters, and into a door next to mine. I've never had a walk-in closet in my entire life, so it's safe to say that I was stoked the first millisecond in there. Then, my overjoy quickly changed into a cold shock. There was a white-painted bookshelf right in front of us, filled to the brink with adult diapers in every color. There were drawers on both sides and hanging clothes above those. On our right, there were dresses, skirts, and jackets. On the other side, warmer knitted shirts and adult-sized onesies. Clothes that would be able to make any adult look adorable and kid-like filled the whole closet.

Flora took out white socks with frills on the cuff with sticky little hearts to not slip and fall on the sole. Then she took out white cotton panties from the panties drawer; it was just that I saw that something was wrong with them. She had simply cut a small hole for my clit, which was big from the beginning and got crazy big when I got horny.

"Put these on first; they should fit you perfectly." I still hadn't seen my clit. I was scared and nervous about what I was going to see.

They fit perfectly, and the hole was just in the "right" place. My clit stuck out a good bit. I was ashamed like a little dog and couldn't do anything but stand still and behave while Flora suddenly grabbed my clit with her thumb and forefinger to inspect it. I stood still, not knowing what to do. She started to caress and reach along my clit so that, to my horror, I felt how I began to involuntarily get very horny and stiff.

Luckily I still had the robe on. Not for long, though.

"Let's take your robe off, honey; I need to see how it looks."

I let it slide off my shoulders into Flora's waiting hands. I couldn't look down. She put the robe away and squatted before me to see better.

"It doesn't look like it's too tight or too loose. We will call it your clit hole, and we have it there, so your growing clit won't be harmed by any fabric that sits too tight. It needs to be free, but we can't have you go around the house and wet every surface you sit on."

I didn't even dare to ask where all my old clothes were. I couldn't see any of them while I looked around. Did Flora even throw away all my lingerie? But I loved them! She couldn't have?

The panties looked pretty modest; they covered my ass and a bit up my stomach. They would have been ordinary if it wasn't for the clit hole.

To my white cotton panties and frilly white socks, she took down something that shocked me for two reasons. First of all, it was either a long top or a concise dress. It went down over half my ass and made you glimpse my clit all the time, making me very nervous. And the other thing was that it covered my nipples. What happened with the whole "going topless"- thing?

"All done! I think you look adorable! Here, take a look in the mirror; go on!"

I turned to the door where a big mirror was hanging on it. Then I looked up at myself for the first time since I left my apartment. My hair looked like one on a troll, super frizzy, light brown, a bit on the thinner side, but that only made me look more like a kid. I had been so happy that my hair was finally longer than my shoulders, which had taken me years. My eyes were piercing blue, and I saw how scared and humiliated I felt in them. I was blushing and realized that I bit on my lower pink and full lip.

The dress was adorable, I could lie about that, but I would never leave the closet with it on without force. It made me look shorter, smaller, and more fragile. I wasn't thin, but not chubby either. Just an ordinary dull girl that was now dressed like a toddler.

I was happy the shirt-dress didn't exactly show my clit as much as it felt like it was. That's until I moved just a little to realize that it constantly touched my clit in an insanely teasing and exciting way. One move or step could make my clit rock hard. But then, I saw it made a little tent on the shirt dress to my horror.

I turned around and looked Flora dead in the eye.

"What are my options? Is there anything longer? There has to be, right?"

"Most of your dresses are this long; we need to be able to see what is going on down there as easily as possible. For your safety." She said calmly.

All of these women talked a lot of bullshit. I was getting tired of it. All I wanted to do was rub my clit to a freakishly hard orgasm and return to my apartment.

She forced me back around to face the mirror, and then she started playing with my nipples outside the dress. She moved her hands lightly, and it was insanely frustrating. I couldn't stand still, but I got a sharp reprimand and a sharp pinch through the fabric that made me squirm. I felt them getting stiff. Without a bra, anyone could see them poking out from the material.

"I have not forgotten about your poor nipples; just a few strokes on them makes you shake. Of course, you shouldn't have to walk around with this awful fabric over them all day?"

Out of nowhere, she grabbed the fabric, pulled it out a few cm, and quickly took a pair of scissors from a box and cut off the small tent she had just created. She was dangerously close to one of my nipples, so I screamed in fear, but she just missed it. Then she did the same on the other side.

The holes weren't perfect, but she achieved the effect she sought; my small nipples now protruded and seemed very attractive to Flora. Soon her hands were back again, and this time she had a little lube on them so she could circle my nipples in the middle of the palm, around and around and around and around. It was so enjoyable and horrendous at the same time that it flashed through my whole body, and I felt how all the blood rushed to my pussy and made my clit blood-filled to the max. I saw how it somehow grew even more through the mirror, which made me insanely ashamed. I was blushing hard, and I had to look away.

It didn't get any better when Flora whispered in my ear that I was a dirty little girl who could not control herself just because she touched my breasts a little.

"Please stop; I can't take this; why are you doing this?"

"Be a good little girl and show me that you don't lose control just because I caress your little breasts," she whispered. "What if the rest of your new family saw you with that huge clit sticking out of your panties! You wouldn't want that, am I right?"

She caught my eye while I shook my head and then moved her hand down so she could bring up my dress a little so that my clit was even more apparent. Everything went so fast. Suddenly I saw it. It was a clit still, but it was too long and extensive. So grotesque! I hated the look of it! Why was I even horny? Why did all of this make me even hornier?