Hidden Haven Ch. 06: Family meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I possibly blushed, even more, when I noticed how it stuck so weirdly far outside the hole in my panties. It was crazy swollen and red, and it felt embarrassing to show up like this.

Flora's perfect and feminine hands covered my boobs precisely. But just for a moment more.

"Look at me, girl!" she brought down her anointed hand and touched it so that my clit made small circles inside her palm, just as my nipple did a few minutes ago. Again, the feeling made the horniness explode, and I could barely stand on my feet anymore. It was like my whole pussy was burning, especially the top of the clit.

I felt her soft breasts against my back. Even though I had other things to think about, it made me a little bit (if possible) hornier to know how her soft breasts pressed against my body. Yet, at the same time, the fingers of one hand still played with my one nipple, and the other tormented my clit. I felt some intense emotions and felt like I was about to lose consciousness.

Just before I fainted from the burning sensation between my thighs, she released me so that I took a couple of stacking steps backward and was close to falling when her breasts no longer supported me from behind, and her arms no longer held me upright.

"Now we don't have time for play anymore," she said dismissively, and I felt both abandoned and grateful that she no longer tormented me. "I also have to get dressed before the family meeting. You can sit on the couch now; I'm done in three minutes. Can you wait that long on the couch?"

I nodded and went out to the giant sofa in the living room in front of a turned-off T.V. Behind the couch was a small space; along the wall were large windows facing the backyard. In the middle was a large glass door, and I could not help but to try and open it. But, of course, it was locked too. It would have felt so lovely to go out on the beautiful balcony.

I didn't really know what to do. The panties were already completely soaked, of course, so I would need to change, but Flora had told me to leave the closet where all the panties were. My horniness had not subsided. I longed to caress myself and cum, but I knew it wouldn't work.

"I am sure I said: Sit on the couch and wait." Flora was too quick to change, and now she stood in a pair of light green yoga leggings and a nice oversized t-shirt. I quickly turned around, embarrassed. While doing so, the dress flew up, revealing my panties.

"You might have thought that three minutes would take an eternity? What about your perception of time? Hmm? Still bad, I can tell."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you specifically wanted me to sit on the sofa; I'm right behind it, Flora..."

"I specifically mentioned you sitting -on- the sofa, not standing in front of the balcony door. Now come on, we don't want to be late."

I wondered if it was only our closets and bedrooms that were on the upper floor. Because when we got down and into a bigger living room than the one upstairs, the women all sat fully dressed. I tried hard not to show my clit or my nipples. I wanted to cover myself so bad.

"Let us see," Eliza ordered. And from behind me, Flora said spookily close to my right ear that made me jump: "Be a good girl like you promised; there will be consequences otherwise."

"Lower your arms, sweetheart," Angelica said.

I did, slowly, exposing my nipples.

"Creative!" Naomi laughed. "They are so small yet so puffy; I can't wait to play with them!"

"Who said anyone could play with them? They are mine!!" I snapped at her again; I hated how she had the guts to say stuff like that. Somehow it didn't take much for her to trigger me. It was true; she didn't have a filter.

"Actually, according to the contract, we own your body, my dear. You have no right to say that to Naomi. Apologize right this second, or you will face serious consequences. See this as your first warning" Eliza sounded so stern; gosh, she made me so scared of her.

I looked down at my feet. It felt like I stood naked on a stage, all chained up and with no way to hide.

"A warning? It was me she snapped at; I want consequences," Naomi said. Her smile was gone; it had somewhat transformed into an annoyed and evil grin.

"Very well, but first we need to see the girl's clitoris, and then we can begin with the meeting" by that, Eliza closed the little argument and made eye contact with Flora. "Please, go ahead and help her. She is not going to do that herself."

Then Flora lifted my so-called dress to reveal my clit even though she said she wouldn't expose me to the rest. How many tomatoes were I up to now? This didn't happen to me; this was all a bad dream. I closed my eyes hard and looked again. Still at Hidden Haven, still in front of four gorgeous women and one behind me. I couldn't understand how my safety person betrayed me. What happened to the kind-hearted Flora that saw me as her little sister?

"Holy. Mother. Of. God."

"Are we sure it's still a clit?" Naomi asked.

"It sure is, it might have a weird length and width, but it most definitely is a clit and works just like one. It might be hard to rub it, though; she will have to get used to stroking it."

"Speaking off, you are aware that you are not allowed to touch without permission, right?" June asked me. "We will know if you misbehave."

I still couldn't look away from the ground; my eyes needed to be a bit higher up to avoid having my clit in my view. I raised my shoulders to communicate that I didn't know that.

"Well, now you know, yes?" I could feel June's eyes penetrating my soul. I nodded in reply, and Flora let go of my dress.

"I want to go now," I whispered out.

"She said she wants to go," Flora said.

"Every part of the family has to attend our meetings. It's for all of our safety. Please, sit." I looked up to see where June had patted her hand. It was far enough away from both Naomi and Angelica. Even Flora sat far away from me. In the cough, I had June next to me and next to her, Eliza. The sofas were standing opposite each other with an elegant table made of oak in the middle. June looked like summer; Eliza looked like a mean principal or a strict teacher and just based on that, I was happy to sit next to June and not Eliza.

"First of all, welcome, Jessica," Eliza said, and the family meeting began.

"We are all so happy to have you here. We are all well aware of your last six months and the condition you are in. A lot that we do here and how we treat you is based on that because we know what you need. We also need something in return from you. You don't have much to give instead of rent, do you?" Eliza looked over June, that sat back on the sofa so Eliza could see me better.

"I could work?"

"We all know you have regressed way too much for that. You can be a little helping hand, sure. I bet you could have fun helping June in the garden, for example, or somehow help Naomi in the kitchen."

"Sure, she can help me! And she will. Any way I want to be helped." Naomi answered.

I had no idea where to look. I fidgeted with my fingers and stared at them and only them.

"But that won't be nearly as valuable for us as all the other things we will have you do." Eliza continued.

June took one of my hands to stop the fidgeting and held it tight.

"We want sexual services from you, honey."

"Why do you have to say it like that? We want you as a sex toy, honestly," Naomi said with absolutely no filter.

I knew it probably stood somewhere in the contract. I knew we went through every page, but my brain couldn't handle that much information. I also knew I had no choice; saying "no thanks, you psychos" wouldn't get me anywhere.

"But, why?" I dared to ask.

"Are you serious? We are all lesbians here, and we are dominant to the core. It was the first thing mentioned when Angelica asked if we could bring you home and take care of the poor little girl." June said, shocked almost.

"Of course, we needed something in return. You have no money, no job, no life experience, nothing! Angelica was very determined that we would become your family, and this is the cost," Eliza continued.

"We all bring something to this household. My paycheck is huge and we rarely have to go to the hospital because of me; Naomi loves to cook and is like a personal chef here; June takes care of our massive garden, and Eliza is our security person and constantly keeps us safe. Flora is the smartest person you will ever find, and her paycheck isn't small either, let me tell you that. So what's missing? A pet? A cleaning lady?" Angelica explained.

"We don't care about that, Naomi is allergic to pets, and we all don't mind cleaning together. What we don't do is sleep with one another." June almost looked disgusted, like she couldn't even imagine sleeping with her roommates.

"Do you remember what I told you about how we see you? Angelica has always wanted a daughter, I have always wanted a little sister, Naomi wants to be treated as a princess, and you would be her toy, and Eliza wants someone to boss over, teach, and feel respected. June has this fantasy of you being a poor little girl, and she is a beautiful rich Lady."

"But that's all just fantasy, right?" I asked.

"No, it's as real as your throbbing clitoris, dear," Eliza replied. If anyone else said it, then it could have sounded like a joke. Eliza was dead serious.

"I don't get it; what's the point? Can I just be your girlfriend or something then?"

Naomi almost fell off the couch laughing; Flora raised her eyebrows like she was thinking, "well, this is awkward," Angelica looked at me like she felt as sorry for me as one would do to a hurting animal.

"What...? I don't understand..." I got offended by their reactions.

June turned to me; she smelled like flowers and shampoo. "Oh, honey, you poor little child. I'm afraid you aren't girlfriend material; you are much better suited as a little whore."

"A little what?" All these words and names they used were really not okay.

"A disgustingly horny and desperate little kiddo."

"You called me a whore"

"No, I didn't, I said -little kiddo-"

"Would it be so wrong then to call you a whore?" Naomi asked. "You haven't had a relationship, and you have fucked all the bisexuals and lesbians in your old town. Sounds like a whore to me?"

That woman got on my nerves so badly.

"I want her consequence now for acting up, as part of her new diet." Naomi didn't ask permission or anything from the others. It was more like: "I'm getting hungry, let's eat."

She got up quickly, walked straight to me, and took a firm hold of my hair. I had no choice but to stand up and follow her back to her place on the other sofa. She sat down, parted her legs, and pulled up her tight, short, plastic pink skirt. Then she pulled me down between her legs, so I was five cm from her hot and soft pussy. Everything happened before I could blink, and I gasped. While doing so, I could smell her horny pussy.

"Get used to this; she is tirelessly horny. But apart from you, she can get satisfied. So go on, satisfy her while we all watch," June said.

I hesitated; I had licked so many pussies in my adult life but always with consent. I didn't want to sit with my knees on the fluffy rug while staring at a pussy that belonged to a woman that I hated.

"In the future, this won't be a punishment; it will be your life, your food," Naomi said right before she pressed my head into her wet folds.

She was waxed, completely smooth, and had the most petite pussy I've ever seen. If that wasn't a porn-pussy I didn't know what was.

I ended up in shock and didn't know if I would get more horny or terrified or both. But she quickly dispelled my doubts.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked. Start licking; I'm not going to stand and cook your lunch horny and frustrated! If you don't start in a second then THIS will be your lunch."

I tried sticking out my tongue. She tasted divine. Sweet and a little salty. Her taste made me wild! I wanted more of her juices; no, I needed more of it!

I was fine eating her for lunch, I tried what felt best for her, to flick her clit, to suck on it, fast, slow, lick up the juices, wide tongue, thin tongue.

"Omg, yes, finally! I have been waiting forever! Lick faster, you little cunt! That's it! That is fucking it! Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!"

Naomi was quick about having an orgasm, or maybe it was just my strong and fast tongue that was just what she liked to have between her legs. A sex toy.

Not only did I have my tongue in her pussy before I had time to understand what happened from the time I sat on the opposite sofa next to June to then be buried deep into Naomi's pussy. No, she also came right in my face. When she came, she grabbed my hair and rubbed her pussy against my face without worrying about sticking to my mouth. Right there in the living room. My face got covered, and I needed to scrape it off just to eat it.

She was easily one of the prettiest girls I've ever licked. Of course, all five would be the most beautiful ever. I suddenly felt lucky.

Naomi pulled my head back, still holding her hand firmly in my hair so that she could make eye contact.

"Good. Little. Whore" she mocked me while dragging my head to the left and the right with every word. I was about to cry, but I wasn't sure why. One part of me felt joy, another felt so horny it felt like torture, a third was humiliated to my core, and a fourth was thankful. Naomi had said I did well. Naomi was so kind to me.

"Now go and sit at the stairs and wait until we adults come and get you, we need to discuss your diet," Eliza said firmly. "Go on!"

With my eyes stuck on the ground, I began walking out of the room.

"Good, she enjoyed that way too much for it to be a punishment," Naomi smirked while I was walking away in shame to the staircase.

"Yeah, we noticed that. We should change her panties; they must be soaked." June stated.

I could still hear them. I stank of pussy juice. Mine didn't smell as good; it wasn't my pussy juice I wanted; I wanted theirs! Naomi came too quickly; she didn't give me time to enjoy her taste.

"If we give her child-size portions she will always be a little hungry" Flora started the diet-conversation.

"That's good. She connects being hungry with needing pussy, right?" June asked.

"Correct. But as I said during breakfast, I don't want her to be a picky eater, we have to give her food she might not like." Angelica said.

"As long as she gets as hungry as she just was with my pussy then I'm gonna be so happy" Naomi said.

"Everything for a happy and satisfied Naomi!" They all laughed.

"If she doesn't eat then we all have to be strict with punishment. Right now she is probably so bored, that's a good punishment for her. She hates that feeling." Flora said.

"Do we have a list of what she doesn't like?" Naomi asked. "It will be a pleasure to see her being forced to eat and when she fails I will get satisfied.

"Naomi, forcing her to lick your cunt won't be a good punishment, she is addicted already. She will only learn that it's okay to not eat up" Angelica answered.

"Fine... but I want to do the punishments for when she doesn't eat up! I made the food you know."

"Guys I really need to get going, it's getting hot outside" June interrupted.

Then I saw her go out, probably to the garden. Flora walked into what looked like the bathroom. Naomi didn't leave; she was still in the same spot, looking at her phone. I heard Eliza's heels as she walked into a room out from my view. And I didn't care what Angelica did.

I didn't know what to feel. It felt good to have all the emotions, and being horny wasn't bad as long as it was a normal kind of horniness.

I felt like a kid being in time out. I didn't know how long I would sit and wait, though. I had no idea if 5 minutes went by or 45. Since when was both my memory and perception of time this bad?

I made a thin little braid on the side of my head. I missed my phone; I hadn't seen it in days.

Suddenly I saw Angelica walking toward me.

"Hello, little one, you look bored."

"I am bored, and I don't want to talk to you" I didn't even look at her.

"Are you still having memories from that bad dream Flora talked about? Do you want to talk about it?"

"I wanna see the whole house. Every room. If I see a door, we walk in there."

"Did the dream occur here at home?" she seemed curious, or she could have just acted stupid. She looked down on me, talking to me as a child, her daughter.

"Yes, I know it was here. And it wasn't a dream! It was too real!"

"If that will make you trust me again, then sure, I'm ready when you are."

We walked into every door I pointed at. Even the bedrooms. Naomi's was on the ground floor; it was ninety-inspired but not in a tacky barbie style. She had taken inspiration but made it her own. Pink and silver seemed to be another theme. She had so many cookbooks sitting on a metal bookshelf, it was crazy. It sure wasn't an O.R.

Eliza's room had a Scandinavian style. Super clean lines, soft light wood, beige and white, and some black parts for contrast. It was spotless but still no O.R.

We also walked into their closest, into a bathroom, an office space where Eliza sat at a computer.

"She is not allowed in here." Eliza didn't even look at us; it was like she could smell me.

We went into a hobby room, the kitchen, living room, a storage room, and the blue-striped room Eliza and June had been reading the contract in. But none of them was the room Angelica tortured me in.

"That's it downstairs. Would you like to go up?" Angelica asked; I nodded.

"Please hold my hand while we walk up the stairs; you can let go as soon as we are up."

"Not happening" I refused even to touch her.

"Then we won't be going up the stairs."

A little devil must have flown into me because I started running up the stair, but I didn't make it far until she grabbed my arm hard.

"DON'T you EVER do that again, young lady! You are to hold hands when walking up and down the stairs. RUNNING the stairs is forbidden. Understood?" Angelica was not happy at all. I froze, my heart pounding. I nodded slowly. "I am doing exactly what you want, and this is how you thank me? By scaring me to death?"

"Please let go of my arm..."

"Get down the stairs. We are not going up there until you are ashamed of yourself." I wasn't ashamed, just angry and scared after the yelling.

June came back inside and saw us standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"What is going on here?" She looked at my arm, which had gotten red from Angelica's grip.

"She didn't want to hold my hand when we went up. She wanted me to show her all the rooms here, and when I didn't let her go up without holding on to me, she ran up a few steps."

"She did what now? Did you really, little one?"

I felt my bottom lip starting to shake. I felt tears swell in my eyes.

"LET ME GO!!!" I screamed and cried and tried so hard to get her off of me.

"I'm not letting you go until you have calmed down. I know you will run up the stairs as soon as I let you go. I'm not going to let that happen. I have not worked so hard for you to disrespect me like this". Angelica didn't joke around. She was going to hold my arm as long as it would take. And she was stronger than me.

"Why is she screaming!?" Naomi asked, annoyed. I had disrupted her precious phone time.

"She is having a tantrum," Angelica answered calmly.

"Jeez, I can tell. How hard can it be to do as you are told?" Naomi looked at me now, wondering how I could be this stupid.

"Naomi, please. You are triggering her." It felt good that Angelica was on my side, in a way. She still didn't let go, though. I also didn't want any more attention from the rest.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please just let me gooo!" I cried hysterically. "I'll hold your hand!"